» «
Photo

- Breaking News -

764 replies to this topic
Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:06 PM Edited by Boss Falcone, 14 December 2012 - 06:17 PM.

27 people reported killed at Conn. primary school
18 children and 9 adults said to have died
Gunman found dead inside classroom
Police continue to search the area around school

Article source 1 - http://www.telegraph...ary-school.html

Article source 2 - http://www.telegraph...e-coverage.html

One shooter, the father of a student at the school, was among the 27 dead, CBS News reported. Reports of a second gunman were unconfirmed.
Witnesses said at least 100 rounds were fired during the attack. The school principal and psychologist were among those killed, CNN reported.
One group of students was still unaccounted for, according to ABC, which quoted a source with a child in the school. The Hartford Courant reported that one entire classroom of students was missing outside the school.
A news conference was set to be held at 6pm BST.
It was horrendous," said parent Brenda Lebinski, who rushed to the school where her daughter is in the third grade. "Everyone was in hysterics - parents, students. There were kids coming out of the school bloodied. I don't know if they were shot, but they were bloodied."

A girl interviewed by NBC Connecticut described hearing seven loud "booms" as she was in gym class. Other children began crying and teachers moved the students to a nearby office, she said.
"A police officer came in and told us to run outside and so we did," the unidentified girl said on camera.
Stephen Delgiadice, whose eight-year-old daughter attends the school, said she heard two big bangs and teachers told her to get in a corner. His daughter escaped the attack unharmed.
"It's alarming, especially in Newtown, Connecticut, which we always thought was the safest place in America," he said.
One mother told CBS News the scene was like a "war zone". Her son had bullets whizzing by him in the school hallway, she said, until a teacher pulled him into a classroom.
SWAT teams were rushed to the school in the aftermath of the shooting.
Danbury Hospital had received three patients from the scene, a hospital spokeswoman told NBC Connecticut. The hospital has also been placed on lockdown. The mayor of Danbury, Mark Boughton, told MSNBC: "They are very serious injuries."
One child was carried from Sandy Hook Elementary School by a police officer, and the child appeared to have been wounded, the town's weekly newspaper, the Newtown Bee, said on its website.
Television images showed police and ambulances at the scene, and parents rushing toward the school.
Danbury Hospital, about 11 miles (18 km) west of the school, had been put on alert for possible casualties, a hospital spokesman told Reuters.
Connecticut State Police said its officers were at the scene with local police but provided no additional details. The emergency call to police occurred at 9.41 am, state police said.
An individual answering the phone at the Newtown Police Department declined to comment.
Newtown, with a population about 27,000, is in northern Fairfield County, about 45 miles southwest of Hartford and 80 miles northeast of New York City.
Sandy Hook serves children in kindergarten through fourth grade, roughly ages 5 to 10. It is one of four elementary schools in the district. The town also has a grade 5-6 school, a middle school and a high school.
The United States has experienced a number of mass shooting rampages this year, most recently in Oregon, where a gunman opened fire at a shopping mall on Tuesday, killing two people and then himself.
The deadliest attack came in July at a midnight screening of a Batman film in Colorado that killed 12 people.

18.05 (13.05) Authorities in Newtown are about to hold a press conference, where we will get our first official briefing on the tragedy that unfolded this morning.
18.01 (13.01) The school is only kindergarten through fourth grade, meaning the oldest children are 10 years old. There are 600 kids at the school.
17.59 (12.59)The scene outside Sandy Hook Elementary School is now an all too familiar one in modern America: swarms of police cars in the car park, heavily-armed officers from the SWAT team patrolling the area and new helicopters circling overhead.

17.55 (12.55) CNN is now reporting "close to 20" dead at the school, of which at least 10 are children.
17.53 (12.53) If that CBS figure of 27 dead is confirmed, and so far there has been no official confirmation, this will be the worst school massacre in the history of the United States - far outstripping Columbine in 1999 which left 13 victims dead.
17.48 (12.48) Jay Carney, the White House spokesman, says the President was informed at 10.30am and will receive regular updates throughout the day. The FBI and other law enforcement agencies are involved.
17.45 (12.45)Two 9mm handguns have been recovered from the scene and police have taped off a black car in the car park outside the school.
17.44 (12.44) We're now getting reports of 27 people, including 14 children, killed at the school. There's no confirmation of that but it is an extraordinary tragedy if true.

17.41 (12.41) The shooting was reported at 9.40am EST, around three hours ago, and the situation remains very unclear. The best information we have so far is that two members of school staff are dead along with a shooter. Witnesses claim "at least 100 rounds" were fired during the incident.
17.40 (12.40) Police are responding to a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, where so far three people are reported to have been killed.

Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

Just saw this on CNN.

Ten children. Wow. And that's just what we know about. confused.gif

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

Causing mayhem in Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Jesus, only in america. When will tougher gun laws finally be put in place? It is literally easy for just about anyone to get a gun without a background check. That is really stupid and f*cked up. Something need to be done about this. Who the f*ck will shoot kids for christ sake. sh*t this country is so f*cking mess up.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

I live in the UK.

I think this is horrifying. How could you do this to Innocent children.

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (Gtaman_92 @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 19:18)
When will tougher gun laws finally be put in place?

and so it begins.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Method @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 18:17)
Just saw this on CNN.

Actually 18 Children and 9 Adults Dead.

Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Boss Falcone @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 14:20)
Just saw this on CNN.

Are you f*cking kidding me?

They say that the suspect was killed on the scene, though.. hopefully he went out in f*cking pain.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (gta3kuruma @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 18:19)
When will tougher gun laws finally be put in place?

and so it begins.

Indeed, now all we have to do is wait for Ryda King or lil weasel to come in and tell us the real cause behind all these recent mass shootings.

This is terrible though, I hate when kids get put in situations like this that will potentially permanently damage them physically and mentally, sucks big time. Glad to hear they capped the shooter at least.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

Actually Method they were 2 Gunmen.

One of them is dead and they are still searching the school.

I think America should ban guns. Also a class of 30 Children I think is still missing.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Sickening and so so sad. A terrible tragedy for all the families involved, especially around Christmas time. I don't care for any argument about gun laws, no one in their right mind can justify the ability for anyone to buy weapons after this.

At least 27 confirmed dead, with 14-18 of them reported to be children - BBC News

WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Jesus, only in america. When will tougher gun laws finally be put in place? It is literally easy for just about anyone to get a gun without a background check. That is really stupid and f*cked up. Something need to be done about this. Who the f*ck will shoot kids for christ sake. sh*t this country is so f*cking mess up.

I take it you haven't heard of Dunblane?

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:26 PM Edited by Boss Falcone, 14 December 2012 - 06:28 PM.

Live Aftermath - http://www.telegraph...e-coverage.html

Picture of Innocent children at school. - How could this have happened 2 weeks before Christmas

user posted image

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Method @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 18:21)
QUOTE (Boss Falcone @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 14:20)
Just saw this on CNN.

Are you f*cking kidding me?

They say that the suspect was killed on the scene, though.. hopefully he went out in f*cking pain.

Just saw this story, was about to tell my mom about when I found out that she was already watching it.

That's f*cked up what happened though, I hope the first gunman is burning in hell. angry.gif
And I hope that the second gunmans death will be painful. angry.gif

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

First of all this horrible. How can it be that there is relatively significantly less gun violence and especially gun violence resulting in deadly injury in Canada when guns are also legal there. And in Switzerland gun violence is almost non existent.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Gtaman_92 @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 18:18)
Jesus, only in america.

You could remove to the UK.
The U.S. could remove all guns from the Police, too, to make it as safe as the UK.
Then we'd only have to worry about guns being smuggled in from Mexico.

Norway should be a safe place.

All schools 'require' visiters to report to the office first. If the staff were armed this might not happen.
"Weapons Free" areas are ever so safe!

27 dead (18 children).

Mike Tequeli
  • Mike Tequeli

American non-Voter at Heart

• The Connection

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Everyone will start talking about gun control again, this is particularly heinous so it will last a few weeks. Then everyone will forget and stop talking about it and nothing will change. Then another shooting will happen and we'll be talking about it again.

Mass shootings are not something that should be very relevant in relation to gun policy, these are pretty much freak occurrences. I can't imagine how deranged someone has to be to shoot up an elementary school. I don't think anything like this has happened since maybe the 20s or 30s when that guy bombed an elementary school and killed dozens of kids.

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:34 PM Edited by PatrickW, 14 December 2012 - 08:54 PM.

Niggas f*cked, NIGGAS f*ckED.

OT: I hope this guy died horribly, but I think we all know the mainstream media will try too turn this around and say "guns are bad" and "Let's steal people's guns". It's a cruel world I guess.

Watching the live coverage now, I hope the best for the families of these children.
>>>member was warned for this post<<<

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

I can't imagine how horrible this is. I can hear the descriptions, and read the numbers, but I just can't imagine the pain and fear these children have felt today.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

this is f*cking tragic, 2 weeks before christmas, damn. confused.gif

condolences to the affected.

WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

Perhaps the shooter was an apocalypse nut.

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

Gun control won't do anything but make it worse.

No one is armed now.

Except the f*cking psychos who will get a gun regardless. No one having guns makes everyone sitting ducks, and is not the solution in my opinion.

This is disgusting and tragic... right before Christmas as well. Uhg.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

What kind of sick f*ck shoots up an elementary school? I'm at a loss.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

Update

The president of United states of America is debriefing about Gun Laws. Source - sky news

The scene is secure - source BBC News

27 Dead - Including children teachers. - Source Sky news Telegraph and BBC News.

There was only 1 Gunman he is dead he was shot by swat - Telegraph.

Telegraph said the shooter was a kid's father.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 18:45)
What kind of sick f*ck shoots up an elementary school? I'm at a loss.

Either a disgruntled former employee dismissed for deviant behaviour or simply a malignant narcissist trying to become famous via some putrid criminal endeavour.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Mayhem. sad.gif

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

This is incredibly sad news. cryani.gif I wonder how long it will be until they make a movie out of it? sarcasm.gif

Why are these crazies coming out now?

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Is anything said about the shooter, someone said he was a students father? Was his child also killed or not or where is he then?

Anyway, i must say, how unfortunate this is, i don't really care about it. It happens quite often already...nothing we can do to stop everyone.

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

F*cking Christ, another mass shooting.

R.I.P to the kids and others.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Wait A Day or so until the Government has its Ducks in a Row.
I'm sure Obama will have some pithy statement to make, and urge Congress to Enact some backroom law.

szmty
  • szmty

Hi Ho

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (Boss Falcone @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 18:19)
I live in the UK.

I think this is horrifying. How could you do this to Innocent children.

Try to read the Children thread in the GTA V section. Those dudes want to kill kids in the game!

This is just awful. Far worse than Columbine.

May their souls rest in peace sad.gif
My condolences to all the families.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users