Photo

This stupid (@#^$@&#($?ing game!

7 replies to this topic
KevinthePRF
  • KevinthePRF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Sooooooooooo, I decided on 100% completion, something I haven't done yet and I thought I would get the trophy for, just for kicks. I do a playthrough and leave the )(&#$(&#$ing flying rats for last, since it is a pain in the a55 to do compared to everything else. Shoot a rat, run from police, shoot a rat, shoot a rat, run from the police. Repeat 200 f*&#kin' times. Anyway using gamefaqs walkthrough, I do the whole thing and.........199 flying rats killed. Wait, 199??? F(&#($7#*KKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somewhere I forgot one, missed one, something. So I do the walkthrough, AGAIN, this time checking all the spots annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd ALL EMPTY?????? WHAT?????????? WTF?????? I just spent 2 weeks of my life doing this crap for "fun" and...........199 f(&*kin rats.

Sooooooooooooooo no problem, maybe I made the mistake of killing a few rats along the way through the storyline and f089cked up somewhere there. I will just start a new game, it's been a few months since I completed this one. So I spend the next two days following the walkthrough. And hmmmm, at rat number 50 in the walkthrough, FORTY F(*&*(KING NINE IN MY STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, murder being illegal is the only reason I don't kill someone today. Rant over.

Linc.
  • Linc.

16 5 5

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

My favourite bit was the last sentence because it was in English.

AdvanceTrak RSC
  • AdvanceTrak RSC

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 23:36)
My favourite bit was the last sentence because it was in English.

haha made me laugh or the first time today

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

Flying rats is pointless. I didn't even bother.

r3h4n786
  • r3h4n786

M4dd Dogg

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

You dont even get alot for killing them, or 100% completion, apart from an Annihilator, which is common in other places anyway, and even then it won't always spawn.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Didn't care for the rats.

Shooting the pigeons was fun though devil.gif

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

BIGGOS_010

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best Snapmatic [Character] 2013

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

I had the same problem in San Andreas. Did EV-ERY-THING there was and hunted for oysters last. Missed two of them, stuck at 99.47% ffs. Had to start over.

But it's obvious you messed up yourself somewhere. Just score a copy of the strategy guide. It's 100% correct and easy to use (map + screenshots)

gordo.dsm
  • gordo.dsm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

I decided to use the checklist for the flying rats. Every 5 or 10 I'd save the game to break up the monotony. There I was at 68. According to the stats I was at 67. I went back to all 68 that I popped. No flying rats to be seen, yet the game insists I'm at 67. I go back to every single f*cking flying rat a third and final time meticulously backtracking. I count sixty-f*cking-eight. But yet, the game insists I've only slaughtered 67 of these f*cking pigeons. Thank god I didn't get to 200 (199) like OP. I would have flipped the f*ck out and destroyed my controller.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users