Photo

New Interview?

4 replies to this topic
NONative
  • NONative

Release The Freaks

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

I apologize if this was posted before. I did a search and did find anything.

http://www.polygon.c...nt-gen-consoles

I hope this answers some things.

BenDeR_
  • BenDeR_

Homie

• Network Partner
  • Canada
  • Best Topic GTA 2016 [The Next DLC Speculation Thread]

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

Look at the date of the article dude. Nov 14. It's not new.

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:36 AM Edited by Mr. Darko, 14 December 2012 - 03:43 AM.

This may not be new, but I haven't read it before. So thanks, OP.

This here I found interesting:
There were five key themes for this title," he began. "One, it should have just this really huge world. Two, it has lots of goals you need to accomplish. Three, the number of robbery missions spread throughout the game apart from the main story. Four, the three playable characters; and five, the completely new multiplayer. I think when players experience this sort of gameplay they've never seen before, they're going to say 'What the hell is this?' And I think that's the most vital point here.

Just because it shows us the goals they have more specifically, which I haven't seen much of so far, such has how they specifically want a "lot of goals" to accomplish, meaning there's a desire to give the game a lot to do, rather than just a new, big map that has nothing to do in it, and how radical they apparently plan the multiplayer to be.

It's marketing talk, so I'm not buying entirely into how well this translates into the final product, but it's nice to see those particular goals.

Well, just to note, the actual aspect of why GTA V is coming for the current consoles is something I've read before. But I haven't seen the first part before.

NONative
  • NONative

Release The Freaks

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

I was meaning new for here in the forum not new on date.

heist_blueprint
  • heist_blueprint

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (NONative @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 03:38)
I was meaning new for here in the forum not new on date.

Kidding me? If it was out November 14th, it's old on the forums...like really old. People post stuff here instantly as soon as they are found/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users