Quantcast

» «
Photo

Main theme of GTA V

63 replies to this topic
mulder84
  • mulder84

Someone not dancing to Uncle Sam's tune?

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:35 AM Edited by mulder84, 14 December 2012 - 10:37 AM.

QUOTE (inflamedeyeball @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 17:42)
what happens between 2010 and 2013

It seems that the story will span a couple of years. This still makes "a re-imagined, present day southern California" a true statement. It could also just mean that there isn't an exact date during which it takes place.

Nah, more like they're spoofing all the interesting events from 2010-2013. Think of North Korea's recent events, the reelection of Obama, or even the popularity of "Gangnam Style". tounge.gif

Big_L91
  • Big_L91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

i second cash4gold

I Shot The Sheriff
  • I Shot The Sheriff

Yippie-kay-yay, motherf*cker!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Conspiracy theories... Illuminatis?? cool.gif

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

the middle of nowhere, the centre of everywhere.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

I reckon the radio station "we know the truth(wktt)" will have a lot to do with gtav, especially the chemtrails and that dude 'john smith' lol

Speetix
  • Speetix

Tyrant - Boss

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

Dit gaat dus over de gewone samenleving alleen ben jij de crimineel? biggrin.gif lol

So this is just about the normal, current community but the only difference is you're a criminal? Looks cool but I hope the GTAV is not going to be the game parents wont theur children play because then they will enter schools and kill 'm all

Eternal Moonshine
  • Eternal Moonshine

Thug

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

"conspiracy theories"
Me likey

Sizeway
  • Sizeway

Ambitious Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

user posted image

Conspiracy theorists

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

Sounds various.

CSM. HB J-DOGG
  • CSM. HB J-DOGG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Eternal Moonshine @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 21:13)
"conspiracy theories"
Me likey

EPISILOM

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (xXTacoGuyXx @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 15:43)
When i read main theme i was thinking like this:

Same here.

Meekail
  • Meekail

sleek

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Hmmm, interesting.

Cyfa
  • Cyfa

Paid In Full

• Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (inflamedeyeball @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 11:42)
My interpretation:

what happens between 2010 and 2013

It seems that the story will span a couple of years. This still makes "a re-imagined, present day southern California" a true statement. It could also just mean that there isn't an exact date during which it takes place.

Credit crisis, bad financing

We knew this, and it's kind of a given anyway.

rise of China

Interesting. It's just a matter of time before the USA isn't number one anymore. Could be that the casting call characters are indeed going to be in the game. Not sure how they are going to tackle this.

decay of movies

We know Vinewood is in, and Hollywood is in a really bad state these days. Maybe some characters who used to be working in the movie industry and have fallen on hard times?

paranoia, conspiracy theories

I grouped these together because they are closely related. The ranks of the chemtrails sniffing, illuminati fearing, tinfoil hat wearing crazy people are growing fast. I assume the "the Mayans were right about 2012 we're all going to die - wait nothing happened" crowd is going to be featured. I'm also assuming that multiple characters like San Andreas's The Truth will be featured. This would pretty much guarantee some very fun missions.

gold

I'm think this is about a heist of some kind. I tried googling gold storage facilities in California but found nothing. Anyone have any ideas about this?

The gold part is about the fact that literally there are over a thousand companies that have sprung up in the past couple of years that are buying gold at ridiculous rates.

ThisThatSwag
  • ThisThatSwag

Jordan's on my feet. GTA in my Xbox. Only the best.

• Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (Red XIII @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 17:35)
I reckon the radio station "we know the truth(wktt)" will have a lot to do with gtav, especially the chemtrails and that dude 'john smith' lol

Are you talking about the one caller in IV who called in and talked about contrails? I remember hearing this and thought it was funny but considering V is in Los santos and there's crop dusters it's just ironic in the sense of gta conspiracy style.

Contrails John, How do we know when we see a plane flying over, and leaving these clouds behind them, that it isn't biological or
chemical agents being sprayed? I mean, if you live in a poor area they fly over and leave these vapor trails full of government chemicals
to make you pregnant. I know, I've banged a poor girl once, and she became pregnant right away. I mean I pulled out! Bitch! She is a lying
bitch. These contrails John, we're crops! We're crops, John, and we're getting dusted.

John Smith:
Yes. Its nothing new. It was a technique invented, of course, by the British, and perfected by the Nazi's using crop sprayers to control the
population. After the war, you know where those Nazi scientist send it up?

Caller 2:
No!

John Smith:
University of San Andreas, Los Santos. And where are people both fertile and brain-dead? Los Santos. You do the math.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

the middle of nowhere, the centre of everywhere.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (ThisThatSwag @ Saturday, Dec 15 2012, 05:17)
QUOTE (Red XIII @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 17:35)

Are you talking about the one caller in IV who called in and talked about contrails? I remember hearing this and thought it was funny but considering V is in Los santos and there's crop dusters it's just ironic in the sense of gta conspiracy style.

Contrails John, How do we know when we see a plane flying over, and leaving these clouds behind them, that it isn't biological or
chemical agents being sprayed? I mean, if you live in a poor area they fly over and leave these vapor trails full of government chemicals
to make you pregnant. I know, I've banged a poor girl once, and she became pregnant right away. I mean I pulled out! Bitch! She is a lying
bitch. These contrails John, we're crops! We're crops, John, and we're getting dusted.

John Smith:
Yes. Its nothing new. It was a technique invented, of course, by the British, and perfected by the Nazi's using crop sprayers to control the
population. After the war, you know where those Nazi scientist send it up?

Caller 2:
No!

John Smith:
University of San Andreas, Los Santos. And where are people both fertile and brain-dead? Los Santos. You do the math.

not just chem trails but conspiracy theories all together. I did see a few chem trails in the first GTAV trailer and that made me think about the part where john said "University of San Andreas, Los Santos".
"

golf wang
  • golf wang

Westside!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 18:52)
no cartels?...smh

What California has he been talking about lol.gif ? Especially if he's talking about a crime game here.

My thoughts exactly. I wish the theme was more focused on the actual stuff going in California, but oh well confused.gif . This sounds good too.

darkplague
  • darkplague

Instigater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Sizeway @ Friday, Dec 14 2012, 22:03)
user posted image

Conspiracy theorists

My thoughts exactly smile.gif

Welcome to WKTT, with our host: Alex Jones (spoofed, of course). And our guest today is known only as "The Truth" (Only not really, because he won't return, but probably a character resembling him...) Later in the show we'll bring out Gerald Celente, Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul (although, i am an avid supporter of Ron Paul; certainly could see them putting him in though, makes for a good parody)

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

And not a single word on drug trafficking, drug wars and cartels nervous.gif ...

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

We Know The Truth was a conservative talk radio based in Liberty City. Are you guys talking about WCTR- West Coast Talk Radio? That was the one in San Andreas with Marvin Trill, the conspiracy theory guy with his show Area 53.

CSM. HB J-DOGG
  • CSM. HB J-DOGG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Us gold reserves are at Fort Knox We have alot of gold In Ny and San Fran but the majority is at Ft Knox because there is no way any foreign country can get contol of it

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Coral_City @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 15:42)
Credit crisis? Bad financing? Ugh, obligatory - in before people actually believe that the recession is gonna be a big deal.

The whole first trailer is universally accepted to be showing off the recession tounge.gif

It is safe to say it will play a role.

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (darkplague @ Monday, Jan 14 2013, 17:40)
user posted image

Conspiracy theorists

Welcome to WKTT, with our host: Alex Jones (spoofed, of course). And our guest today is known only as "The Truth" (Only not really, because he won't return, but probably a character resembling him...) Later in the show we'll bring out Gerald Celente, Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul (although, i am an avid supporter of Ron Paul; certainly could see them putting him in though, makes for a good parody)

Even I would laugh at that. Even Alex laughs at parodies of him on his show. I would say Alex would do a voice over of it but he doesn't like violent video games.

Celente would fit right in though. I love that guy.

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 15:56)
Credit crisis? Bad financing? Ugh, obligatory - in before people actually believe that the recession is gonna be a big deal.

The whole first trailer is universally accepted to be showing off the recession tounge.gif

You know when else you see foreclosure and homeless people? Every business cycle. People should stop clutching onto that theory already.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Coral_City @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 23:51)
QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 15:56)

You know when else you see foreclosure and homeless people? Every business cycle. People should stop clutching onto that theory already.

Considering that the bailout of the banks was mentioned a couple of times in TBoGT, I think the recession could be a theme in V - the game does revolve around money, after all.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

@Flamed eye, Gold as in finding treasure underwater? Maybe treasure chests and such.

And economy, sounds like it'll be tough to get things now. icon14.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

The main theme(s), In my opinion:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

cool.gif

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (Ryda King @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 23:48)
QUOTE (darkplague @ Monday, Jan 14 2013, 17:40)
user posted image

Conspiracy theorists

Even I would laugh at that. Even Alex laughs at parodies of him on his show. I would say Alex would do a voice over of it but he doesn't like violent video games.

Celente would fit right in though. I love that guy.

Hahaha! Same f*cking thought! If there is an entire radio station about it or some missions given to the player by this "conspiracy theorist", that would be hilarious.

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Cnspiracy theories

Omg best game ever

dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Schafter V12 Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

3 to 5 months for this f*ckING MASTERPIECE!

hinti21
  • hinti21

~~<====3

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (mr6plow9 @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 15:45)
QUOTE (xXTacoGuyXx @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 15:43)
When i read main theme i was thinking like this:

Same.

This

Tobias_Rieper
  • Tobias_Rieper

Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Hitman843 @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 15:46)
Conspiracy theories? Area 53 comeback hint?

God I hope so.

Not necessarily Area 53, but, remember Marvin Trill's radio show in San Andreas? And the cameo of him and his conspiracy theories on an in-game website in IV? I've been wondering if they've planned to somehow bring him back... Seeing as he's been around in the GTA universe since SA and apparently exists in the HD universe as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users