Photo

Torture missions

54 replies to this topic
woggleman
  • woggleman

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

Wouldn't it be fun if they had a mission where a crime boss or a drug lord try to move in on the group and you end up catching one of their goons alive after an attempted hit. In order to find out where this boss is hiding you tie him to a chair and Trevor gets sadistic until he starts talking. There can be all kinds of ways you can torture him. After that you can decide if you want to kill him or not but it won't affect the mission. Some comedy during the mission would be Michael and Franklin commenting on what a psycho Trevor is.

kietotheworld
  • kietotheworld

Hater Player

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

No.

hitman_for_hire
  • hitman_for_hire

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (woggleman @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 23:55)
Wouldn't it be fun if they had a mission where a crime boss or a drug lord try to move in on the group and you end up catching one of their goons alive after an attempted hit. In order to find out where this boss is hiding you tie him to a chair and Trevor gets sadistic until he starts talking. There can be all kinds of ways you can torture him. After that you can decide if you want to kill him or not but it won't affect the mission. Some comedy during the mission would be Michael and Franklin commenting on what a psycho Trevor is.

I like your thinking big time man i thought of this not so long ago.
Id like a prison mission aswel like mafia 2.

J_Clem_Zooted
  • J_Clem_Zooted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (woggleman @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 23:55)

That would be awesome. Maybe something like an interactive cutscene?

killerguy204
  • killerguy204

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

YES!!!!

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Lost Kings Street Soldier, Fighting And Making Money.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Ugh, I just got back from "The Collection", I've had enough thoughts around torture for one day.

ghost420
  • ghost420

Im sorry about this.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

Yes!

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

Didnt you get to do that sorta with Gracie in IV?

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

Yeah, torturing people is like having kids in the game, the media would make a "big" deal out of this.
The most fun things to do are ..like always.. forbidden, even if it's just A DAMN GAME we are talking about.

This is a realy strange world we're living in. dozingoff.gif

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

No.

Although it seems a socially accepted fact on this forum to say: "This is the stupidest idea I have ever heard. If you want to do this go play Sims."

IronZombie
  • IronZombie

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Lil ski @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 01:00)
Didnt you get to do that sorta with Gracie in IV?

All you did was slap her around a bit. I wouldn't really call that torture. I think OP is talking about waterboarding, beating, cutting, etc the person. I think that's a bit much for a game that seems to be headed in a more light-hearted direction than its predecessor.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

Yes, like in the cutscenes with Jimmy in TLAD.

Crumplet
  • Crumplet

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Well, they baby-stepped this idea with the mission in IV where you kidnap that mafia bosses daughter (I'm uncertain of the title of the mission, can't remember) and you slap her to make her look at the camera so you can send the picture to her father.

R* games have been becoming increasingly more sadistic with the content in their games, and honestly, I have no doubt something at least similar to this will be featured in the game smile.gif

Good topic, OP.

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (marcx @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 01:16)
Yeah, torturing people is like having kids in the game, the media would make a "big" deal out of this.
The most fun things to do are ..like always.. forbidden, even if it's just A DAMN GAME we are talking about.

Torture is no big deal anymore... If it is a cutscene... If you would control it, it could be more big.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Manhunt. Anyone?

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

Sounds familiar

mrsurferdude
  • mrsurferdude

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

first, you're watching too many james bond movies wink.gif biggrin.gif

second it'll never happen since it would draw those lunatics back to harass R* all over again sign-thompson.gif anuj_cop.gif

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

^
I don't think so, media users have become more open minded to violence in the last years. Well, as far as torture is not too gory, wich I don't believe either.

Microwave
  • Microwave

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

f*ck the media. As long as ESRB does not rate it A then why should Rockstar give a sh*t on what Fox News has to say. I think it is a great idea. Torture exists in the criminal underworld and a scene depicting it could really bring some insight on to the brutality of crime.

Verdant
  • Verdant

The One And Only.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

That would be pretty sweet icon14.gif .

Interacting in a cut scene, wanting answers. Imagine Micheal capturing an enemy who is working for a crime organization that kidnapped Micheal's kids. Missions similar too kidnapping Gracie for Diamonds would be delightful.

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

doesn't appeal to me. I couldn't see it happening in V anyway

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

Hmm, Torture mission, kidnap someone and lock them in a basement with Justin Bieber playing, I am sure they would crack in less than an hour.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

Just make an in game version of one of Zee's videos and subject a victim to hours of listening to his horrible, Maccer like "British" accent. That would surely f*ck with anyone's mind and probably would ask for a gun to blow their head off.

intent100
  • intent100

genetically different BABY!

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 04:51)
Just make an in game version of one of Zee's videos and subject a victim to hours of listening to his horrible, Maccer like "British" accent. That would surely f*ck with anyone's mind and probably would ask for a gun to blow their head off.

unlock my poll

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (intent100 @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 15:54)

unlock my poll

Even though it's off topic the only reason I locked your thread/poll was to prevent the inevitable "lol you fa**ot" sh*tstorm that was likely to follow.

Nothing personal. smile.gif

intent100
  • intent100

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 04:56)
QUOTE (intent100 @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 15:54)

unlock my poll

Even though it's off topic the only reason I locked your thread/poll was to prevent the inevitable "lol you fa**ot" sh*tstorm that was likely to follow.

Nothing personal. smile.gif

What If i said i dont mind being called a fa**ot would that change anything ryan? give it a chance man PLEASE!

intent100
  • intent100

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

Yes Id Love to Torture Some One inlove.gif

Los Santos County Sheriff
  • Los Santos County Sheriff

Sheriff Mallory

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (marcx @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 01:16)

Let me ask you a hypothetical question. Say some game developer made a small game that featured your actual, real life house. In that house they put a photorealistic digital version of every member of your family as well as you pet and your girlfriend/boyfriend. Now all these characters in the game are aware of you and call you by name in thier real voice. You can interact with them and everything.

Now, also in this simulation you have various firearms and bladed weapons as well as the ability to restrain any or all of the other characters.

What would you do? Would you kill them all? Torture them? After all, its only a game. Its only code.

What would you do?

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:11 PM Edited by gta5freemode4eva, 14 December 2012 - 05:17 PM.

[QUOTE=Los Santos County Sheriff,Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 05:14] [QUOTE=marcx,Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 01:16] Yeah, torturing people is like having kids in the game, the media would make a "big" deal out of this.

This is a realy strange world we're living in. dozingoff.gif [/QUOTE]

hmm, most fun things to do are forbidden??

rape is/should be forbidden......is this fun for you?
torture...... is this fun for you?
torture is like having kids in the game (these are your words)........

sounds like you think that rape and torture are fun AND you want kids in the game? I don't think I need to explain why your last sentance is the best icing on the cake ever....

Yea, with people like you in the world it sure is a f*cking strange place. icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

Too psycho for me. I don't like films like that, nor I want that in a game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users