5 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=419363

I'm not referring to the topic, but the latest MM episode (58) itself, deserves recognition in my opinion for outstanding effort. Perhaps it could be stickied in the V section, for it's detailed breakdown of all the V news and rumours. But seriously the efforts made by AndyGanteks here are incredible (sure there's plenty of spelling errors here and there) but in terms of contribution to the forum I think it's unrivaled.

-------

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 15:21)
in terms of contribution to the forum I think it's unrivaled.

You don't get out of the multiplayer forum much do you? I'm not saying Andy hasn't put lots of work into it, but to say nothing else compares to it in terms of contributions to the forum is taking it pretty far.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Yeah, i know you got good intentions aj and thanks for that, but everything is good as it is, i don't need another medal for MM, it's just something i like doing nowadays, and this issue ended up so big because many many things happened in November.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

I think a considerable number of people over at the MP section would be pleased to see AG as the next led-by.

just sayin'

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (Ryan @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 20:00)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 15:21)
in terms of contribution to the forum I think it's unrivaled.

You don't get out of the multiplayer forum much do you? I'm not saying Andy hasn't put lots of work into it, but to say nothing else compares to it in terms of contributions to the forum is taking it pretty far.

I see your point, and perhaps my overall knowledge of this network isn't as extensive as your own. Please feel free to give examples I might of missed elsewhere that might be comparable.

Anyways I can't help but see a lack of attention paid to multiplayer sections of the forum, you guys that run this place and help make it work, do realise GTA is going to be even more focused on multiplayer this time right?

No problem Andy, I'm not an ass kisser by any means, I think people know that I only like to speak the truth.

Agree with Grease too, not that Docrikowski or Gamesguru do a bad job- far from it, but a third ledby might be needed when V comes, and all the V spammers start going to the multiplayer sections.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 20:20)
No problem Andy, I'm not an ass kisser by any means

I never said you were mate. tounge.gif It's all cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users