Reapers M.C.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
672 replies to this topic
ITSLOCBABY
  • ITSLOCBABY

Biker

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

Thanks guys. I'll do my best for the club.
Looking forward to getting under way, can't wait for GTA V & GTA Online!

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (ITSLOCBABY @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 09:41)
Thanks guys. I'll do my best for the club.
Looking forward to getting under way, can't wait for GTA V & GTA Online!

Good to see some positive enthusiasm around here. icon14.gif Anyway, I will break it to you clearly and honestly. Your signature is oversized (means, it's out of proportions that are (width) 500px (height) 150px) and if any of mods or members see you, they will report whatsthat.gif you and your sig will be disabled for some time. So just change it to 500 x 150 and you will be fine. I can help if you want? Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif
  • DestrousReloaded likes this

ITSLOCBABY
  • ITSLOCBABY

Biker

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I may need some help but I'm cool with not having a sig right now. If I manage to get to 'prospect' I'll revisit the sig then smile.gif .

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

Felicitations Malefactors

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by Expitorial, 02 September 2013 - 07:12 PM.

QUOTE (ITSLOCBABY @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 17:07)
Thanks for the heads up! I may need some help but I'm cool with not having a sig right now. If I manage to get to 'prospect' I'll revisit the sig then smile.gif .

well I could help with a signature too, or you could make a request on the GFX section

Also I made a new signature, I think I did pretty good job

ITSLOCBABY
  • ITSLOCBABY

Biker

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

Just over 10 days left guys, excited!?

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

Why, why, why for God's sake? Is this a f*cking joke? This is the ugliest and most dysfunctional board I ever seen. We need a petition pronto for turning things back to normal. :facedesk:

@ITSLOCBABY: You can bet on it. :^:  Hyped as an motherf*cker... :colgate:

• ITSLOCBABY likes this

ITSLOCBABY
  • ITSLOCBABY

Biker

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

Why, why, why for God's sake? Is this a f*cking joke? This is the ugliest and most dysfunctional board I ever seen. We need a petition pronto for turning things back to normal. :facedesk:

@ITSLOCBABY: You can bet on it. :^:  Hyped as an motherf*cker... :colgate:

You said it, it's gonna take a while to get used to. I don't get it, there was nothing wrong with it in the first place!

I think I may have developed an unhealthy obsession for this game....  :panic:

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:46 PM Edited by Strength, 06 September 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Ok, I made some decisions. I don't know what to say much, but I really don't like the new layout and changes. Even more where this system of 'respect' and social thing as a whole is going (new Facebook/TWITTER :ph34r: ). I mean there are some nice new things/features and everything seems so clean and new. Also admins will still tweak more stuff to make forums more usable in the future, but overall I didn't expect they would revamp the whole thing and make it like this (not that I don't appreciate the time they all together put into this :^: ). Old board was somewhat classic and made me come here for most of my free time. Everything was so simple and unique and I doubt I will get used to this anytime soon. So, I am giving this a chance for some time before I say my goodybes to this community and forums for good. I will be on the wide search for the same exact board that offers the same features that made this forum unique in the past and will transfer Reapers on the new board when I find it. I won't force anyone to leave (or have any kind of hard feelings if you decide to not get a long with the dea and outcome) forums and join me for the big hiatous, but I want to make it clear that if I decide it to leave, Reapers as a whole won't operate anymore on GTAForums. Instead I will transfer it on a new board (with the same old GTAForums features) and we will operate trough Social Club and new forums. I even have plans to establish a new kind of GTAOnline community, but first things first. :) Anyway, I would like to hear everyone's honest opinion and input on the matter prior to GTA V release!

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by Expitorial, 07 September 2013 - 05:02 PM.

Okay strength, I understanted you're disgruntled by the new forums, but it takes time to accept change, I personally like the new system they put it in, maybe it looks a tad harder to get around (I'm not used to forums looking like this lol) a lot of you guys have been part of this forum for years and now you just decide to leave it because of a change that people with a common opinion can fix?  I'm not trying to talk you out of this but I'm just sharing my feelings and I will be staying on the forums even if the Reapers move out.  Plus there is so much here I haven't experienced, I know you're not banning me from going here but I really like the Forums gang scene it's fun to see peoples ideas go from just an idea to a flourishing gang, maybe I'd be a part of it or I'd find some enjoyment hanging out with them

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by Strength, 09 September 2013 - 12:33 PM.

Okay strength, I understanted you're disgruntled by the new forums, but it takes time to accept change, I personally like the new system they put it in, maybe it looks a tad harder to get around (I'm not used to forums looking like this lol) a lot of you guys have been part of this forum for years and now you just decide to leave it because of a change that people with a common opinion can fix?  I'm not trying to talk you out of this but I'm just sharing my feelings and I will be staying on the forums even if the Reapers move out.  Plus there is so much here I haven't experienced, I know you're not banning me from going here but I really like the Forums gang scene it's fun to see peoples ideas go from just an idea to a flourishing gang, maybe I'd be a part of it or I'd find some enjoyment hanging out with them

Hahaha I didn't say I'm leaving right away. I said I am puting it into consideration due to all new concept of GTAForums and everything that was good and unique (for me and I bet a plenty of you) is gone in a blink of an eye. :blink: Anyway, I hope something will soon be done about coding and page stretching, because first page looks ridiculous. Anyway If I leave now, first of all, I would leave good folks and crew behind and that is out of consideration. So gentlmen, I'll see you all on September 17. on GTAV October 1. on GTAOnline. Till then, I will be developing new ideas and process them into new graphics for the GTA V Reapers theme look. Also, you can expect a Social Club invite in a couple of days. :^:

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

Hahaha I didn't say I'm leaving right away. I said I am puting it into consideration due to all new concept of GTAForums and everything that was good and unique (for me and I bet a plenty of you) is gone in a blink of an eye. :blink: Anyway, I hope something will soon be done about coding and page stretching, because first page looks ridiculous. Anyway If I leave now, first of all, I would leave good folks and crew behind and that is out of consideration. So gentlmen, I'll see you all on September 17. on GTAV October 1. on GTAOnline. Till then, I will be developing new ideas and process them into new graphics for the GTA V Reapers theme look. Also, you can expect a Social Club invite in a couple of days. :^:

I know but I'm trying to give you food for thought man

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

To keep this as short as possible... I didn't see or experienced much enthusiasm or interest into Reapers around here in the past year and a half. Activity is below zero for more then a couple of months now and I heaven't been on Live and Xbox for a good period of time too because of lack of LIVE and low interest into gaming. So I think it's best to say goodbye before we get into something serious, for which I don't have the time, will or enthusiasm anymore to run. I wish to thank to all of you who sticked to the end. Hope you'll find good XBox gangs and people (cough* cough* A.O.D., Biancos, Legion... :ph34r: ) to settle with and have fun on V. I'll be around in LIVE from time to time so if you want to meet up and have a couple of games together, shoot me the invite. Also, this is my final post on the forums too. I wish to express my gratitude to all the good folks I meet over the past couple of years and had the pleasure playing with and busting heads on IV. I'll see you around, or maybe I won't. Goodbye.

Toke, sink the ship down. :^:

dynamite.gif

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

I honestly do not take pleasure in closing the gang threads of my comrades but if this is what you want Strength then it shall be done. And if at any point you want this reopened let me know.

And not to sound like a pretentious douche but every soul here is welcome at the AoD if they choose to apply.

• vegasowns23 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users