Reapers M.C.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
672 replies to this topic
Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:15 PM Edited by Strength, 30 July 2013 - 05:40 PM.

This thread is dead as a motherf*cker. cry.gif bored.gif Had some personal stuff to take care of (or better, get trough them), that I am not willing to talk about much. GTA V is closing in. I am in doubt from where to pre-order the game. I can order it from Croatian site that will deliver me the game right on September 17.! Problem is that is 20% more expensive and it doesn't include Atomic Blip DLC. If I pre-order the game from Switzerland site, there is possibility I could wait for two to three weeks to get it delivered to my address, but will get Atomic Blip DLC and 20% off. So it's: Time v.s. money. And the WINNER is... stay tuned till September 17. folks!

So what's going on guys? How are you spending your summer time? Tough luck Jedi.! tounge.gif

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Shh, no tears. Only tits.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

moto_whistle.gif

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

Felicitations Malefactors

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

Does anyone have me added? Because I dont see anyone online

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by Jedi., 30 July 2013 - 11:43 PM.

QUOTE (Expitorial @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 20:11)
Does anyone have me added?  Because I dont see anyone online

I'll add you when I next get on. I haven't been on this week or anything because I was having some subscription error. It's all fixed now.

EDIT: I had a mini-rant in the multiplayer monitor thread. rolleyes.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

I don´t know what you´re talking about Jedi, you sounded pretty positive:

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 00:35)
Holy sh*t, this MM was arguably the best. You correctly identified which gang I was in and that we actually had a meetup.
I'm looking forward to the next MM biggrin.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 01:38)
Jedi sounded pretty

Booze, come on. That's enough of that you fruity sod wink.gif .

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:46 AM Edited by Strength, 31 July 2013 - 04:00 PM.

QUOTE (Expitorial @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 21:11)
Does anyone have me added?  Because I dont see anyone online

I added you when you joined, but I am not much on since my (Jedi's. ph34r.gif moto_whistle.gif ) LIVE run out. You can find GT's from each Reaper member on front page and add everyone on your friends list. icon14.gif

I think I finally know from where Rockstar got most of the ideas for every 3D GTA games. As crazy as it's sound, Lego Island 2 The Brickster's Revenge had everything way before any 3D GTA was even released. Anyway, my friend and I discussed yesterday's night about good old games we played a decade ago. He showed me Lego Island 2. One of his favorite childhood games. I was f*cking stunned. I never heard about this game before, but what I saw in a couple of minutes of game-play really amazed me. You have three big islands to explore + space and Moon (everything looks really amazing), Lego pedestrians to talk, help and do tasks for, various mini games to play (I counted around 20 mini games in a couple of game-play videos), vehicles to drive, including: skateboard, lego cars (horses ph34r.gif ), boats, helicopters and planes. Mechanics and animations are also great (you can dive, jump, run, fight, pick objects, build houses (your own safe-houses, that has some nice details in them like trophies you can earn from each mini-game, posters and stuff) and so on. Everything is wrapped with a nice graphics, amazing details and a world that is truly made in Lego theme (great amount of Lego figurine models (that are well known to kids who played with them in 90's, like me) from past decade, Lego houses, Lego, vehicles, Lego roads, trees, bushes, animals, underwater world, everything. You know what the best part is!? This game was made for PS1. Yes, f*cking PS1! How amazing is that? happy.gif When we were watching game-play videos I was yelling all the time; this could not be made for PS1, this is not made for PS1, it can't be. lol.gif But yes it can be and it is. You can witnesses yourself that this game had most of the elements (in terms of gameplay) that were implemented in every 3D GTA in the last decade and it was released before GTA 3. Please guys, you got to check it out by yourselves if you already did not played it (I know I am 12 years late, but what the hell):

@Jedi.: Yes I seen it and you are absolutely right. icon14.gif I know it takes a lot of effort, time and free will to make each issue of MM, but if you can't guess from 5 pages every month what is going on in our house, who are the true Reapers members and what we do and what has been done, why do you even bother to write something about us that is not even true by a mile? Sometime I have a feeling I am reading a local newspapers media, where things are not as they seems, overblown or out of proportions. wink.gif

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

People just f*cking annoy me. I'm just gonna go stick my head in the sand like most people on these forums. Literally, I'm going to the beach. I'm out. orly.gif

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:10 AM

Jedi I got kicked offline, so Im just gonna stay offline for the night, definately do it again, but you need to talk lol

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

Been on Iron Maiden last night. The concert was pretty solid and I'm glad I've decided to go. Biggest surprise were the Anthrax as supporting band (another trash legends I adore). The sound was not on the level, but who cares it's Iron Maiden, one of the biggest and most known heavy metal bands on planet. Yet again I suffer from neck pain. F*ck. tounge.gif panic.gif

@Riot Genovese: Will discuss your duties after September 17.! icon14.gif

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:49 PM Edited by Jedi., 01 August 2013 - 02:01 PM.

QUOTE (Expitorial @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 02:10)
Jedi I got kicked offline, so Im just gonna stay offline for the night, definately do it again, but you need to talk lol

Haha, yeah that was pretty funny. I'll upload some of the footage later. I'll put my mic on next time, I just couldn't do it with the headache I had.

EDIT:

This could be pretty funny. lol.gif

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

Getting a new Xbox, I'm getting the one that looks like the xbox one, and it has 250 gb of space

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Expitorial @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 15:30)
Getting a new Xbox, I'm getting the one that looks like the xbox one, and it has 250 gb of space

How come? What's wrong with your current Xbox? monocle.gif

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by Expitorial, 01 August 2013 - 07:36 PM.

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 16:13)
QUOTE (Expitorial @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 15:30)

How come? What's wrong with your current Xbox? monocle.gif

its old

Plus the new one has more space

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

This pretty much summed up our session last night. Some parts have some "blockiness" but it shouldn't hinder your enjoyment. unless you're Booze I might re-upload them at a later date without the blockiness.

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by Expitorial, 03 August 2013 - 02:45 AM.

yeah, two videos with me in them, I smell youtube fame

Btw, I also got the new xbox, so beautiful looking, yet the model it's based on is dumb as sh*t... anyways just finishing downloads and transfers so I should be ready to go by tomorrow

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

Lads I've been blessed with an invitation to an exclusive group

user posted image

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

Oftentimes leaders of failing gangs will resort to attempting to fleece members of other more successful gangs. Quite sad really.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 01:40)
This pretty much summed up our session last night. Some parts have some "blockiness" but it shouldn't hinder your enjoyment. unless you're Booze I might re-upload them at a later date without the blockiness.

These videos offend me, personally and professionally. mad.gif

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

is anyone gonna be on today? I'm down for some games

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Expitorial @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 20:42)
Lads I've been blessed with an invitation to an exclusive group

http://i.imgur.com/TRb0uXR.png

How awesome!!! icon14.gif biggrin.gif

Anyway, I've been out of internet for 3 days. It's f*cking hot as hell here and I don't smell the beach and sea anywhere. turn.gif If anyone is interested, I will try to get a hold of one month of LIVE so we can say farewell to GTA IV together one more time! icon14.gif

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

Sure man, I'll be there

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

I think we're all interested. All of those that are here. tounge.gif Just let us now when you've got LIVE. icon14.gif You can tell by the time GTA V hits that it's gonna take a matter of hours before a topic gets pushed onto page 2. The amount of new gangs will be ridiculous. suicidal.gif

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 01:11)
I think we're all interested. All of those that are here. tounge.gif Just let us now when you've got LIVE. icon14.gif You can tell by the time GTA V hits that it's gonna take a matter of hours before a topic gets pushed onto page 2. The amount of new gangs will be ridiculous. suicidal.gif

I hope they make gang making more strict so that won't happen as much. Most of the topics will just be

"Hi guyz me n my frend on xbl made a clan and we got like 100+ members if you want to join send me a msg pls thx"

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

Well we will see September 17

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

Oh, there goes a tumbleweed.

Just f*cking with you fellas.. how are y'all?

vegasowns23
  • vegasowns23

Angels of Death MC [President]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

Well I'm back now. I still might not be able to get on that much but at least I can play a few games now.
I guess after September 17th I'm gonna have no life rahkstar2.gif

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

Everyone on this forum will have no life, Im gonna lock myself in my moms basement until V gets old

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (Expitorial @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 00:31)
Everyone on this forum will have no life, Im gonna lock myself in my moms basement until V gets old

I hope your packing some major food and drink supplies. It could be quite the wait until GTA V gets old. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users