• This topic is locked This topic is locked
672 replies to this topic
El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (vegasowns23 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 02:12)
The camp was really good. In all honesty I think my school was the best physically fit team for offensive and defensive linemen, but we still didn't win any awards. We did come in 2nd place on a sled push though.
@Strength and @Reapers M.C. I'm glad I've made Prospect. I honestly can't wait for GTA V. From what I've seen from Trevor's trailer, I can't wait for the MC to be on V. and @Strength I'm a big G N' R fan lol  icon14.gif
And from what I've seen about the Xbox One and PS4. I'll probably be getting a PS4 after the hype of the two new systems goes down. Unless by some chance you can play 360 games on the One, but then again I'd still probably get the PS4 instead.  icon14.gif

Sounds interesting...

So boys.. PS4 it is!

F*ck you microsoft!

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (vegasowns23 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 03:12)
The camp was really good. In all honesty I think my school was the best physically fit team for offensive and defensive linemen, but we still didn't win any awards. We did come in 2nd place on a sled push though.
@Strength and @Reapers M.C. I'm glad I've made Prospect. I honestly can't wait for GTA V. From what I've seen from Trevor's trailer, I can't wait for the MC to be on V. and @Strength I'm a big G N' R fan lol  icon14.gif
And from what I've seen about the Xbox One and PS4. I'll probably be getting a PS4 after the hype of the two new systems goes down. Unless by some chance you can play 360 games on the One, but then again I'd still probably get the PS4 instead.  icon14.gif

Second place is still great. Means you can push it to the first in next year. wink.gif icon14.gif Hahaha, me too. I've been listening to G n' R for a good decade now. Anyway I am off to the DOWN concert in a hour or so. f*cking A:

@Riot Genovese: PS4 it is. icon14.gif

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Blah blah blah. Another day waste by the rain and storms..

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:45 PM Edited by Strength, 26 June 2013 - 01:05 PM.

Last night I've seen and experienced the best concert in my life. I've been in last 10 years on around 20 concerts (mostly rock and metal ones) and I never experienced such an energy and honesty from one band like I did last night. No bullsh*t, no drama, no fake glamour. What you see is what you get. Phil vocal abilities were on max. He looks and act's like an 20 year old (he will turn 45 in a few days). Like he got frozen in 1995 when Pantera were on it's best. My neck still hurts from banging like a stoned and drunk motherf*cker for 2 whole hours. It hurts like hell, but it was f*cking worth it. You could smell weed everywhere. My friend and I opened the season with the first song. alien.gif We even shared the joint with the band and in return we (fans) got a song from Phil and the band called Croatian Fan Base, f*cking respect:

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by Jedi., 26 June 2013 - 03:50 PM.

GO DOWNLOAD SPARTACUS LEGENDS! NOW! IT'S FREE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WHY THE f*ck IS YOUR XBOX NOT ON? GO! GO!

Strength: Nice man, sounds like you had one hell of a time. You've kicked off the summer with a bang! I feel like death, all I'll say is don't go to Tenerife if you're feeling productive. suicidal.gif

EDIT:

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 14:38)
GO DOWNLOAD SPARTACUS LEGENDS! NOW! IT'S FREE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WHY THE f*ck IS YOUR XBOX NOT ON? GO! GO!

Strength: Nice man, sounds like you had one hell of a time. You've kicked off the summer with a bang! I feel like death, all I'll say is don't go to Tenerife if you're feeling productive. suicidal.gif

EDIT:

Downloading it right now wink.gif . Is it multiplayer?

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 20:03)

Strength: Nice man, sounds like you had one hell of a time. You've kicked off the summer with a bang! I feel like death, all I'll say is don't go to Tenerife if you're feeling productive.  suicidal.gif

EDIT:

Oh yes! cool.gif

user posted image

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Riot Genovese, 26 June 2013 - 08:40 PM.

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 20:27)
QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 20:03)

Strength: Nice man, sounds like you had one hell of a time. You've kicked off the summer with a bang! I feel like death, all I'll say is don't go to Tenerife if you're feeling productive.  suicidal.gif

EDIT:

Oh yes! cool.gif

user posted image

Your toast Jedi. devil.gif

Taking for ever to connect to the servers. Keeps telling me they arent availible

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by Strength, 27 June 2013 - 08:10 PM.

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 15:38)

EDIT:

Had a f*cking blast. My neck still hurts bad haha, f*cking hell. turn.gif I am also going later next month on Iron Maiden and in August on music festival where some reggae bands will play. I think it's a good replacement for a sea vacation, since I can't afford it this year. You going on Tenerife this year? If I had money I would've definitely visit Download Festival to see DOWN again, Iron Maiden, Rammstein, Motorhead, Alice in Chains, Uriah Heep and many others. Maybe also to meet some of you nice folks. icon14.gif

@EDIT:

Sorry, you already been. I mixed the months, June and July. moto_whistle.gif biggrin.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:45 AM

I'm f*cking lovin' this game! devil.gif Thankfully they've fixed the servers now (for the most part) and most of the bullsh*t bugs have been done away with. My only gripe with it so far is that I have no idea how to play a private match with a friend (and there has to be one since that's how they advertise it). Anyway, I implore everyone to download it. I could probably say more but the arena awaits...

user posted image

---

@Strength: I actually live there now (not a long term thing, just needed a change of scenery). Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 00:45)
I'm f*cking lovin' this game! devil.gif Thankfully they've fixed the servers now (for the most part) and most of the bullsh*t bugs have been done away with. My only gripe with it so far is that I have no idea how to play a private match with a friend (and there has to be one since that's how they advertise it). Anyway, I implore everyone to download it. I could probably say more but the arena awaits...

user posted image

---

@Strength: I actually live there now (not a long term thing, just needed a change of scenery). Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Currently 0-1 Online do to seirous server lagg.. I was so close to winning then bam! Lagg.. and im dead.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:58 AM

I've beaten my first legendary gladiator and claimed my first region (the market). I haven't even tried multiplayer yet, I will tomorrow now that the servers have been fixed. I still can't beat Onameus, that guy is truly a legend. I might record some fights tomorrow, with or without commentary. I think commentary will just involved me yelling constantly. biggrin.gif

user posted image

---

Apparently we have Leelee and .2D in the gang. Very reliable that Multiplayer Monitor. moto_whistle.gif

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:35 PM Edited by Strength, 30 June 2013 - 02:40 PM.

Hahahahaha, this guy's rant sums up XBone perfectly:

Anyway, did you guys heard about that kid from Texas who got imprisonment for making a sarcastic remark on L.o.L. forums? Some stupid (probably with no life of her own) bitch from Canada after reading the kid's remark on forums, tracked his address in Texas and informed U.S.A. authorities about a remark he made there and now he is facing an 8 years sentence in jail for terrorist threat! W.T.F. IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!? mercie_blink.gif That stupid whore should be punched right in her rotten teeth for f*cking up this kid's life and should be granted from reproducing, because another no brain offspring, just like momma is not needed in this f*cking world. All the stupid no brain people who live by the code of corrupted and evil world of 1585, does not have their own personality and see everything that is normal as a threat should be granted too and send on a f*cking island with it's own moronic breed. angry.gif

In other news, I tried to download Spartacus yesterday but I needed the f*cking gold to do that. bored.gif Jedi. can you send me that 14 days code on this Friday? Thank you. So, are we up for some games on next Saturday or Sunday or f*cking what? happy.gif

Also I (re)experienced something really awesome on Hitman yesterday! I was playing the Rosewood level and while I was making my way trough the corridors of Rosewood by taking out everybody silently without leaving a mark I remembered a small parts from a dream I had a couple of years ago where I was a bystander in that same level and seen most of the stuff that is in it now (Hallways full of blood and dead people (in this case nuns moto_whistle.gif ) and the same interiors and atmosphere). I was like WTF? I already been here and seen that, this is f*cking amazing. Is that psychic or what? This is not the first time I experienced something like this. I already been in a few situations that I already dreamed about way before they happened. I bet some of you had the same experience.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

Will do, Stength. I'm feeling both GTA IV and RDR games for the weekend. Whatever happens this weekend I will be playing those two games (even if it's by myself lol.gif ). I'll be recording everything we do (question: do you want voices included?) so we can finally get some videos up on the Reapers channel.

---

I just watched 3:10 to Yuma and I must say that is a great film. Best film I've seen in ages. How can a western with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe be bad? cool.gif The ending of the movie was pretty intense. icon14.gif

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 15:56)
Will do, Stength. I'm feeling both GTA IV and RDR games for the weekend. Whatever happens this weekend I will be playing those two games (even if it's by myself  lol.gif ). I'll be recording everything we do (question: do you want voices included?) so we can finally get some videos up on the Reapers channel.

---

I just watched 3:10 to Yuma and I must say that is a great film. Best film I've seen in ages. How can a western with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe be bad?  cool.gif The ending of the movie was pretty intense.  icon14.gif

Thanks man. Of course. Voices (of reason turn.gif tounge.gif biggrin.gif ) too. It's been a long time since our (mine especially) trigger fingers have rocked the L.C. world! Let's do it guys. wink.gif cool.gif

I seen that movie. It's really good. I also watched yesterday The assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford with Brad Pitt (yeah Brad Pitt). Whole lot of drama, strong human emotions and great killing scenes. I recommend it bro if you already haven't seen it. icon14.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Strength @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 15:15)
QUOTE (Jedi. @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 15:56)
Will do, Stength. I'm feeling both GTA IV and RDR games for the weekend. Whatever happens this weekend I will be playing those two games (even if it's by myself  lol.gif ). I'll be recording everything we do (question: do you want voices included?) so we can finally get some videos up on the Reapers channel.

---

I just watched 3:10 to Yuma and I must say that is a great film. Best film I've seen in ages. How can a western with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe be bad?  cool.gif The ending of the movie was pretty intense.  icon14.gif

Thanks man. Of course. Voices (of reason turn.gif tounge.gif biggrin.gif ) too. It's been a long time since our (mine especially) trigger fingers have rocked the L.C. world! Let's do it guys. wink.gif cool.gif

I seen that movie. It's really good. I also watched yesterday The assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford with Brad Pitt (yeah Brad Pitt). Whole lot of drama, strong human emotions and great killing scenes. I recommend it bro if you already haven't seen it. icon14.gif

I've been meaning to watch that movie for a while now. It'll be the next thing I watch. icon14.gif Relating to that woman, I think this is going to promote a hell of a lot more people to do the same sort of thing. All of which will be in bad taste. Imagine if that woman was present on these forums, I think everyone would be hitting the can. lol.gif

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

If the crown ain't mine tell me who am I behind.

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 14:56)
How can a western with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe be bad?

Russell Crowe was in a western called The Quick and the Dead which was absolutely turd... Just throwing that out there.

Strength what is your favourite level on Hitman Absolution?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (ILIKEFIREPLACES @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 16:36)

Russell Crowe was in a western called The Quick and the Dead which was absolutely turd... Just throwing that out there.

He was pretty good in the new Superman movie.

I really enjoyed 3:10 to Yuma too. The remake of True Grit was really good aswell. Jeff Bridges just walking around drunk grumbling at people and shooting things. Brilliant.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (ILIKEFIREPLACES @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 16:36)

Strength what is your favourite level on Hitman Absolution?

Actually a few of them are my favorite, but most favorite out of them all is Run For Your Life! That level is pure awesomeness from the beginning to end. Others are Rosewood, Attack of the Saints, Hunter and Hunted and I like the design of that short level One of a Kind were you need to obtain the 47's suit. The more I notice, found and explore in each level the more I like it. Yours?

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

These sales are dirt cheap! Far Cry 3 for 9.99, Max Payne 3 for 9.99, Borderlands 2 for 9.99, AC3 for 9.99, ME1 for 4.99, and many more. I must say for Xbox this is f*cking great. Normally a game will be 60.00 a year after the f*cking release. I think I'm gonna have to pick some of these up. Unfortunately only some are available today but they're releasing more tomorrow and the following days up until 5th July.

I watched The Assassination of Jesse James and it was pretty good. I was expecting a lot of robberies throughout the film with the James gang but I got something very different. I love the written dialogue and the tension in some of those scenes... suicidal.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 21:48)
...until the 5th July.

I'm sure that is the date Valve are meant to be announcing something. Still, gotta love these sales. I was tempted to pick up Far Cry 3 again but I'd only really be getting it for the sake of it. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow and see what else they have on offer.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 21:42)
QUOTE (Jedi. @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 21:48)
...until the 5th July.

I'm sure that is the date Valve are meant to be announcing something. Still, gotta love these sales. I was tempted to pick up Far Cry 3 again but I'd only really be getting it for the sake of it. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow and see what else they have on offer.

I believe this is the full list: http://majornelson.c...e-sale-preview/

Some pretty good titles in there including Bioshock Infinite, Hitman Absolution and Metal Gear Rising to name a few... moto_whistle.gif

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

Felicitations Malefactors

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

QuestionsAnswers
1. Your age? (If under seventeen, don't bother applying)18
2. Any warnings/commendations in your Members Log?No
3. Have you been associated with any former gangs before? If so, which ones and for how long?Well I was in FORSCOM, TSA, and The Legion I forgot how long though
4. Which GTA games you own? (E.f.L.C. or T.L.&.D. DLC mandatory)I own GTA IV and downloaded the DLC's, and soon GTA V Collectors Edition
5. What is your XB - L GamerTag?Expitorial (changing it soon)
6. What is your Time zone?Eastern Standard Time
7. How can you contribute to the Reapers M.C. growth? Do you have any special skills we should know about?Well I am a decent enough player at the game, and I dont have any special skills really
8. How often do you visit GTAForums? (Mature and active individuals desired)I'm getting more active because of GTA V coming out
9. Which multiplayer games (besides GTA) do you often play on your console?BF3, RDR, BO2, Halo 4, AC3 (if you consider that even MP)
10. What are your expectations from the Reapers M.C.?To get along with people, to have fun and joke around with the gang/clan/whatever people are calling it these days

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Expitorial @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 23:53)
QuestionsAnswers
1. Your age? (If under seventeen, don't bother applying)18
2. Any warnings/commendations in your Members Log?No
3. Have you been associated with any former gangs before? If so, which ones and for how long?Well I was in FORSCOM, TSA, and The Legion I forgot how long though
4. Which GTA games you own? (E.f.L.C. or T.L.&.D. DLC mandatory)I own GTA IV and downloaded the DLC's, and soon GTA V Collectors Edition
5. What is your XB - L GamerTag?Expitorial (changing it soon)
6. What is your Time zone?Eastern Standard Time
7. How can you contribute to the Reapers M.C. growth? Do you have any special skills we should know about?Well I am a decent enough player at the game, and I dont have any special skills really
8. How often do you visit GTAForums? (Mature and active individuals desired)I'm getting more active because of GTA V coming out
9. Which multiplayer games (besides GTA) do you often play on your console?BF3, RDR, BO2, Halo 4, AC3 (if you consider that even MP)
10. What are your expectations from the Reapers M.C.?To get along with people, to have fun and joke around with the gang/clan/whatever people are calling it these days

Hey, thanks for applying. I'd pretty much say you're in but wait until Strength comes online to give you the go ahead. Providing you get in, which you probably will do, then we're meeting up this weekend for some GTA IV and RDR. icon14.gif

Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

Still looking really cool, guys. Glad you still operate and such. One of the better ones. cool.gif

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

Hopefully I'm moving my Xbox in before that

Reapers M.C.
  • Reapers M.C.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:20 PM

Welcome aboard, Expitorial!

After some consideration, your application has been approved by our officers and it has been decided that we are to add you to the roster for your trial period as an Hangaround. As such, you may not wear any Reapers M.C. colors (avatars nor signatures). The aforementioned trial period lasts for two months! If you prove to be an active and suitable member, the officers will take another vote regarding your promotion or demotion. If not, you will be removed from our roster permanently. Peace and prosperity be with you young brother.

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

Aw sweet, I'll try and live up to the expectations, and today I hope to dear god I'll be moving my Xbox into the new place I'm at

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Some cool GTA IV videos. The first is a custom game mode on the PC and the second is a MOD for PC.

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by Expitorial, 05 July 2013 - 07:13 PM.

If I were playing that Zombie Mod at night I'd freak out lol

and I think I might just get the PC edition of IV just to be the Hulk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users