SCAR DARK - - - - - - - -
SOTL Soprano Crime Family

Wonder why were enemies of the Great Genovese Crime Family lul

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:15 PM Edited by Strength, 13 June 2013 - 03:50 PM.

QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 03:35)
Enemies Enemies Enemies Enemies Enemies Enemies Enemies Enemies Enemies Enemies
Gigante Crime Family Morelli Crime Family ILL v - - - - - - -
Porrello Crime Family DeCicco Crime Family Mr Don Genovese - - - - - - -
Latin Kings (LK) Montoya Crime Family - - - - - - - -
Lacoste Crime Family Angels of Death MC - - - - - - - -
Clemente Crime Family Reapers MC - - - - - - - -
Gotti Crime Family LLMC - - - - - - - -
COS MhG - - - - - - - -
Margarelli Crime Family MAO - - - - - - - -
SCAR DARK - - - - - - - -
SOTL Soprano Crime Family

Wonder why were enemies of the Great Genovese Crime Family lul

Not important. Actions speak louder than mouth. wink.gif Hope that GTA V will be free at least for an year or two of modders and turbos/rapids cheats so we can show people how it's meant to destroy everything on our path, after we master V aim and combat controls. Just like the good old IV days when everybody did not display their power by using mods, turbos and what not, then by skills. Will see soon how powerful this mafias are with hundred or so members when their primal backup gets cut down. Then will walk the walk and see who talks the talk. icon14.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

Never buy a HP laptop. The overheating issues are ridiculous. I'm gonna open up my laptop and clean the fan. If my activity goes down it'll be because I f*cked up. suicidal.gif icon14.gif

user posted image

vegasowns23
  • vegasowns23

Angels 0f Death MC [President] [First 9] [Archangel]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

Yeah. My activity for next week is going to be low to none. I'm going to this football camp with my high school football team. I should be back on around Wednesday night or Thursday.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:05 PM Edited by Strength, 14 June 2013 - 03:15 PM.

No problem guys. icon14.gif

I been playing Hitman Absolution for a couple of days now and boy, what a f*cking disappointment I had so far with this game. I am half through the story and must say this is easily the worst game I have ever played on this gen and beyond. I am still under impression how IO Interactive managed to f*ck everything that was/is good about this series. I was warned to not get my hopes up with this game, while I thought to myself what the hell it's Hitman, how bad could it be? This is how how bad could it be: I can't say anything good about this game (besides it has some clever implemented new mechanics and a few memorable levels), but I keep playing it anyway to see how much they f*ck it up and with every new level I can see the obvious. If Square Enix don't pull their sh*t up and allow some freedom to IO Interactive to make one hell of the Hitman game for the next gen (to redeem them self for failures with this one) and not some pathetic Hollywood B-production soap opera with stupid level design (actually some of the levels and details looks quite good, but that's only good thing I have experienced so far), telepathic A.I., ridiculous plot, forgettable and non interesting characters, then this is definitely the last Hitman game I have played. Even so I am a long time fan of the series.

I been also reading a few reviews on Gamespot and IGN and was thinking to myself: Were the reviewers payed to f*cking lie to us fans by writing a load of not true bullsh*t or what? Everything they said in the reviews I did not experienced by a mile.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

Laptop is all good now. I've been playing a lot of Total War recently (mainly Rome and Medieval 2) and I'm loving it. I'm hoping the Westeros mod for Medieval 2 is finished soon (it's out but not properly finished). I can't help myself but listen to some epic music (see below) during the battles (which are awesome). I can't tell if everyone is good at the game but it makes you feel like an awesome tactician when you pull off an amazing win in a battle.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

Nordic Lords MC 1%er Arkansas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

[SIZE=7]
QuestionsAnswers
1. Your age? (If under seventeen, don't bother applying)17
2. Any warnings/commendations in your Members Log?no
3. Have you been associated with any former gangs before? If so, which ones and for how long?yes one crime family. the corellis for 2 weeks before they shut down
4. Which GTA games you own? (E.f.L.C. or T.L.&.D. DLC mandatory)I have 4 and both DLC games for it.
5. What is your XB - L GamerTag?Corrado Corelli
6. What is your Time zone?Central
7. How can you contribute to the Reapers M.C. growth? Do you have any special skills we should know about?I am loyal and i follow orders. I am a skilled assassin. I dont miss my targets.
8. How often do you visit GTAForums? (Mature and active individuals desired)Everyday
9. Which multiplayer games (besides GTA) do you often play on your console?I usually only play GTA but sometimes i play COD
10. What are your expectations from the Reapers M.C.?I expect a good club with loyal members who are mature.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 18:39)
Blah blah blah, Sweaty I'm indirectly talking to you.

Fanboy music

Add me on steam you sailor.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (Xl anthrax lX @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 21:08)
[SIZE=7]
QuestionsAnswers
3. Have you been associated with any former gangs before? If so, which ones and for how long?yes one crime family. the corellis for 2 weeks before they shut down
4. Which GTA games you own? (E.f.L.C. or T.L.&.D. DLC mandatory)I have 4 and both DLC games for it.
7. How can you contribute to the Reapers M.C. growth? Do you have any special skills we should know about?I am loyal and i follow orders. I am a skilled assassin. I dont miss my targets.
8. How often do you visit GTAForums? (Mature and active individuals desired)Everyday
9. Which multiplayer games (besides GTA) do you often play on your console?I usually only play GTA but sometimes i play COD
10. What are your expectations from the Reapers M.C.?I expect a good club with loyal members who are mature.

Thanks for posting am application. Strength'll look at it when he gets on.

Just a couple things i wanna add.
If your going to leave within a week dont bother keeping your application up
Also our activity is pretty low. Try to post consistently if you get in

News on my shoulder. MRI came back saying i had a slight dislocation and some torn muscle. Next step is surgery to repair it.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 06:31)

Amazing music

I'm jumping to conclusions...

I would if I could. icon14.gif I had actually downloaded it prior to your post in the AoD. This guy called Coldmeat on YT had got me into it. Sailor. tounge2.gif

-

@Anthrax: I hope you are actually loyal. We've had bad experiences with ex-Costra Nostra members jumping ship after a week or 2. As Riot said, Strength will be online soon to deal with your application. icon14.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 11:54)

Amazing music

I would if I could. icon14.gif I had actually downloaded it prior to your post in the AoD. This guy called Coldmeat on YT had got me into it. Sailor. tounge2.gif

I couldn't care in the slightest when you bought it or how you learned of it. I'm not 12 years of age. Just add me on steam. Player name is SweatyPa1ms. I'd add you but both your RL and online names are too generic whatsthat.gif .

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 14:45)

Amazing music

I couldn't care in the slightest when you bought it or how you learned of it. I'm not 12 years of age. Just add me on steam. Player name is SweatyPa1ms. I'd add you but both your RL and online names are too generic whatsthat.gif .

As I previously said, I would if I could. I don't have steam and didn't purchase download it via steam. I only explained how I got it because you thought the world revolved around you and that I was talking about you.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 15:56)
QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 14:45)

Amazing music

As I previously said, I would if I could. I don't have steam and didn't purchase download it via steam. I only explained how I got it because you thought the world revolved around you and that I was talking about you.

You disappoint me in so many ways. Nevermind bored.gif .

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 12:28)
Never buy a HP laptop. The overheating issues are ridiculous. I'm gonna open up my laptop and clean the fan. If my activity goes down it'll be because I f*cked up. suicidal.gif icon14.gif

user posted image

My laptop has been acting like this.. it gets hot as hell and I've seen it shutdown twice so far due to 'overheating' error. While playing a game and it used to not do that sh*t. I have an HP G72.. I may need to open up and clean my fan as well or buy an air duster.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 15:13)
QUOTE (Jedi. @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 12:28)
Never buy a HP laptop. The overheating issues are ridiculous. I'm gonna open up my laptop and clean the fan. If my activity goes down it'll be because I f*cked up.  suicidal.gif   icon14.gif

user posted image

My laptop has been acting like this.. it gets hot as hell and I've seen it shutdown twice so far due to 'overheating' error. While playing a game and it used to not do that sh*t. I have an HP G72.. I may need to open up and clean my fan as well or buy an air duster.

I would suggest taking some compressed air (or something like a hairdryer - make sure it has a cool/medium temperature option) and put it next to the vents. I did that and some dust came out. That seemed to fixed the problem. I would do that prior to opening up the entire laptop (unless you're completely capable of doing so).

@Sweaty: A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 16:21)

Wolf in sheep's clothing maybe...

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 16:24)
QUOTE (Jedi. @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 16:21)

Wolf in sheep's clothing maybe...

or perhaps just a young wolf. Here's to the young wolf. *sips wine*

vegasowns23
  • vegasowns23

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

Yeah. I had an HP desktop and it had an overheating problem.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Xl anthrax lX @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 22:08)
QuestionsAnswers

You still want a shot with us or you are opening your gang?

I must admit I was wrong about Absolution. ph34r.gif Feel a little bit ashamed for completely spitting on game like that. blush.gif It's not the worst game I have played this gen after all. It's the worst story. Game pick's up after about 12 missions and there are some neat missions ahead, like: Fight Night, Attack of the Saints, Skurky's Law and a few more. Ok, the enemy A.I. (it's shown best in purist mode, which is the hardest difficulty in the game), mechanics and movements (especially in missions when they are looking for you) are very realistic and greatly improved over previous games. Weapon's sound is done correctly. There is a living breathing world, which is the very essence of this game. Every NPC has his own dialog (which is not repetitive), movements and his own errands to do, which are nicely done and gives the game a realistic touch. While game tries to copy some of the elements from Max Payne 3 (like slow motion and cinematic telling of a story) it fails when it comes to story and cut scenes that are implemented during the missions. Also, every weapon has his own unique kill animation and hand to hand combat which is a great new feature. So in the end if you want to experience a true Hitman (- cut-scenes) from previous games, you will do that in last few missions.

*This advertisement is payed by S.E.* ph34r.gif

lol.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Strength @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 15:15)
Game pick's up after about 12 missions and there are some neat missions ahead, like: Fight Night, Attack of the Saints, Skurky's Law and a few more.

Really? I never got that far. First my save game got corrupted, so I had to start over, and because of my OCD I didn't want to leave most levels before I got all the challenges for them. I wouldn't call it the worst game I've ever played either (by far), but when I compare it to previous Hitman experiences it's just too confined and split up into little segments and there's too much emphasis on sneaking around, staying out of sight of individual guards versus playing it smart and hiding in plain sight like in the past games. I think I've called this game "Splinter Cell: Absolution" before and that's still how I think about it. It has the Splinter Cell gameplay, but with less gadgets and agency support.
If you're telling me that it picks up during the later missions I might start playing it again, if I can manage to ignore the challenges...

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by Strength, 24 June 2013 - 01:30 PM.

QUOTE (Booze T @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 14:40)
QUOTE (Strength @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 15:15)
Game pick's up after about 12 missions and there are some neat missions ahead, like: Fight Night, Attack of the Saints, Skurky's Law and a few more.

Really? I never got that far. First my save game got corrupted, so I had to start over, and because of my OCD I didn't want to leave most levels before I got all the challenges for them. I wouldn't call it the worst game I've ever played either (by far), but when I compare it to previous Hitman experiences it's just too confined and split up into little segments and there's too much emphasis on sneaking around, staying out of sight of individual guards versus playing it smart and hiding in plain sight like in the past games. I think I've called this game "Splinter Cell: Absolution" before and that's still how I think about it. It has the Splinter Cell gameplay, but with less gadgets and agency support.
If you're telling me that it picks up during the later missions I might start playing it again, if I can manage to ignore the challenges...

I know. Later on I found all the good sides of this game. tounge.gif Were the challenges hard for you? I am about to do them for the three achievements. Yes, you should definitely re-play it if you have a will and time (around 5 hours) to do first 12 missions (well some of them are good). Anyway, Attack of the Saints is one of the best Hitman missions I have played so far. Fight Night gets really amazing after you go in a wrestling ring with that big lug of Dexter's bodguard. All of the missions ahead are definitely a Hitman kind of missions we are all used to. So yes, ignore the challenges for now (you can always go back to them) and do the story. icon14.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:28 PM Edited by Jedi., 18 June 2013 - 01:55 PM.

Oh yes cool.gif

EDIT:

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:35 PM

I believe I stopped playing right before "Attack of the Saints". The challenges weren't hard (especially seeing as you can complete them on an easy difficulty setting). If you say it picks up, maybe I'll continue playing one of these days. I just really wasn't enjoying myself towards the end there.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

I think ive got a lock on everyones Opinion on the Crapbox one. If 360's do go out (They probably wont for a couple years unless Microsoft gets greedy.) Are we thinking a Playstatio switch for the future?

vegasowns23
  • vegasowns23

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

I'm back guys

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:05 AM

Finally, gawd! Where have you been dude? Things have changed since you've been gone. I run the place now. You'll address me as "Me Lord" and show up for GTA sessions once every year as normal.

Reapers M.C.
  • Reapers M.C.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:11 PM

Dear vegasowns23!

Your first trial period is officially done and has been decided to add you to the roster for second trial period as Prospect! Congratulations. You may now proudly wear any Reapers M.C. colors (avatars and signatures). The aforementioned trial period lasts for one month! If you prove again to be active and perspective individual, officers will take another vote regarding your promotions or demotions to your previous rank. Peace and prosperity be with you brother.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:05 PM Edited by Strength, 24 June 2013 - 01:25 PM.

QUOTE (vegasowns23 @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 19:45)
I'm back guys

So how was in the camp bro? Congratulation, you've been promoted due to sticking by with us, even so we are temporary not active on LIVE and not offering much action around here (HINT moto_whistle.gif GTA V ph34r.gif HINT icon14.gif ).

@Riot Genovese: I will definitely switch on PS4 in the future. It's a much cheaper solution at the moment and much more appealing. Microsoft just f*cked everything up for me with all the bullsh*t they served us in the last month or so and I won't forgive them that easily with trowing my hard earned cash for over priced console, bullsh*t MS policy (yeah, I know they finally changed their policy and adopted it manly to SONY's one, but so what? They've done the damage already), Kinect (that will just collect dust on top of the console) and entertainment system concept? I need the console for gaming only and to relax after a long day at work. Period.

@SweatyPa1ms: Go to sleep, it's five in the morning you muncher. tounge.gif catspider.gif

In other news, I got hooked so bad on Absolution it's unbelievable. Challenges are the most fun aspect of this game and gives you opportunity to explore each level deeply and thoroughly like you could in all previous Hitman's. There are so many options to go by with, while mechanics (that work flawlessly), enemy A.I. and attention to each detail are brilliantly accompanied. I was so f*cking wrong about this game, I admit it. I rushed trough the game without paying attention to anything and were not thinking straight when I gave my opinion the first time. suicidal.gif I also must admit I can't wait to get home from work, do my sh*t, light a fatty and start playing. Been a long time since I looked forward to a game like that. biggrin.gif

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

5 in the morning? Jeez. Thats no time for children to be up. Go to bed sweaty!

PS4 will probably be the same route for me

vegasowns23
  • vegasowns23

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

The camp was really good. In all honesty I think my school was the best physically fit team for offensive and defensive linemen, but we still didn't win any awards. We did come in 2nd place on a sled push though.
@Strength and @Reapers M.C. I'm glad I've made Prospect. I honestly can't wait for GTA V. From what I've seen from Trevor's trailer, I can't wait for the MC to be on V. and @Strength I'm a big G N' R fan lol icon14.gif
And from what I've seen about the Xbox One and PS4. I'll probably be getting a PS4 after the hype of the two new systems goes down. Unless by some chance you can play 360 games on the One, but then again I'd still probably get the PS4 instead. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users