Reapers M.C.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
672 replies to this topic
Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:51 AM Edited by Strength, 25 May 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Sorry for not letting you all know sooner, but of course we are on. How about we meet up in about five hours and 10 minutes, exactly on 16:00 GMT? I am going to work now and I should be home in about three hours. That leaves me about two hours to sort out some sh*t I had to do first and come on LIVE on 16:00 GMT. smile.gif

@EDIT: I just found out that my Gold is cancelled even though it's suppose to be active for one more day. I am so f*cking pissed with this money sucking bullsh*t from Microsoft, that I am actually considering to sell my XBox and my game collection and buy a PS3 or invest into a new PC. angry.gif I don't even won't to talk about Xbox One, because I definitely won't buy that crap. It's obviously they are aiming for the money only and not for the fun or us, the consumers. F*cking capitalistic bastards. Anyway, I'll try to find some 48 hrs. codes when I come home and join you guys for the much anticipated games.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (Strength @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 09:51)
Sorry for not letting you all know sooner, but of course we are on. How about we meet up in about five hours and 10 minutes, exactly on 16:00 GMT? I am going to work now and I should be home in about three hours. That leaves me about two hours to sort out some sh*t I had to do first and come on LIVE on 16:00 GMT. smile.gif

@EDIT: I just found out that my Gold is cancelled even though it's suppose to be active for one more day. I am so f*cking pissed with this money sucking bullsh*t from Microsoft, that I am actually considering to sell my XBox and my game collection and buy a PS3 or invest into a new PC. angry.gif I don't even won't to talk about Xbox One, because I definitely won't buy that crap. It's obviously they are aiming for the money only and not for the fun or us, the consumers. F*cking capitalistic bastards. Anyway, I'll try to find some 48 hrs. codes when I come home and join you guys for the much anticipated games.

Ill look for a code.
Ill be on in like 15 mins

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

Were we all suppose to be online 20mins ago or in 40mins? Regardless, I'm hoping on now. I'll have a look for some 48H codes as well. icon14.gif

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 16:24)
Were we all suppose to be online 20mins ago or in 40mins? Regardless, I'm hoping on now. I'll have a look for some 48H codes as well.  icon14.gif

I don't have any codes left. If anyone has one to spare, please send it to me by PM-ing me here or on LIVE. Thank you. smile.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

I've looked high and low but I don't have any unused 48H codes. icon13.gif

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 17:10)
I've looked high and low but I don't have any unused 48H codes. icon13.gif

Can you carry on the games with the rest of the guys? I'll try to come up with something for the next weekend. bored.gif

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

I looked and can't seem to find a 48hr card anywhere. Sorry man.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

Jedi you're a massive homosexual.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Monday, May 27 2013, 02:55)
Jedi you're a massive homosexual.

Sweaty your sig is pretty cool.

Guys get this. I talk to this Valachi guy on xbox, and he tells me he's allies with the Reapers M.C. Turns out there is some 13 year olds posing as the true Reapers.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:36 PM Edited by Strength, 27 May 2013 - 12:40 PM.

QUOTE (D34THW15H @ Monday, May 27 2013, 05:20)
Guys get this. I talk to this Valachi guy on xbox, and he tells me he's allies with the Reapers M.C. Turns out there is some 13 year olds posing as the true Reapers.

We don't have and we don't need any allies. This kid is full of bullsh*t. That whole sentence '13 years old', explains the whole situation anyway. rolleyes.gif

I am still pissed about the Saturday. I was really excited to play some IV and RDR with you guys and finally had some free time for myself. It's been a good couple of months since I played anything XBox 360 related. Anyway there is no use to cry over a spilled milk. I am currently broke, but I will try to assure some extra funds for the next month so I can buy a one month gold and join you guys for some games over the weekends.

@SweatyPa1ms: Great signature indeed sir. monocle.gif cool.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Strength @ Monday, May 27 2013, 12:36)
I am still pissed about the Saturday. I was really excited to play some IV and RDR with you guys and finally had some free time for myself. It's been a good couple of months since I played anything XBox 360 related. Anyway there is no use to cry over a spilled milk. I am currently broke, but I will try to assure some extra funds for the next month so I can buy a one month gold and join you guys for some games over the weekends.

Music to my ears. I've made the effort to set up my elgato hd so I can record anything we do. icon14.gif

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

My new headset shall be here sometime this week. I cant gurantee anything till i figure out whats wrong with my arm.
The doctor thinks i messed up my rotator cuff. Ill figure out tommorrow after the MRI

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

I noticed we've been rockin that 2nd page swag. What's going on guys?

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

I assume Strengths busy with work...
Not sure about Jedi

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Friday, May 31 2013, 04:08)
Not sure about Jedi

I've been on an awe-inspiring journey to seek out the holy grail. I couldn't let anyone know of my whereabouts via the forum or someone may have beaten me to it. Nevertheless, I've returned with the holy grail which means we can finally enjoy some games. That's right gentlemen, I have found a 14 day trial code for Strength. I've been contacted by a few movie producers and aspiring writers for my journey to be made into both a movie and book respectively so we'll see how that pans out.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

Sounds interesting..

vegasowns23
  • vegasowns23

Angels 0f Death MC [President] [First 9] [Archangel]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:15 AM

Sounds pretty cool. What time we gonna game it up?

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (vegasowns23 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 03:15)
Sounds pretty cool. What time we gonna game it up?

Same time as last weekend

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by Strength, 01 June 2013 - 03:15 PM.

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Friday, May 31 2013, 13:40)
I've been on an awe-inspiring journey to seek out the holy grail. I couldn't let anyone know of my whereabouts via the forum or someone may have beaten me to it. Nevertheless, I've returned with the holy grail which means we can finally enjoy some games. That's right gentlemen, I have found a 14 day trial code for Strength. I've been contacted by a few movie producers and aspiring writers for my journey to be made into both a movie and book respectively so we'll see how that pans out.

Hahaha, you are joking right? biggrin.gif If not, then that's great news. You made my day/week. Thanks bro. icon14.gif smile.gif

Anyway, I will be quite busy today. I got a lot of errands to do so I probably won't make it for some games with you guys. How about we all meet up tomorrow instead? Around 16:00/17:00 GMT?

In other news, I've been playing GTA IV single player lately on my other account that I keep mostly for single player experience. I must say I have never appreciated GTA IV more then now. There are some flaws that bothers me like; A.I., some of the uncompleted game mechanics, bugs and some story missions (that I wish Rockstar could fix over the years), but comparing to other open world games I have experienced over the years I must say this game is still a top notch product. The city, the freedom, combat mechanics, RAGE, all the little details that is right in front of and you only need to pay attention to notice them, timecyc and everything else that that make this game one of a kind. F*cking perfection. Oh yeah Strength, welcome to the 2013. The year that will write a new history in GTA saga after V gets released. colgate.gif

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:47 AM

This is D34THW15H signing out. I'm hitting the road. Nothing against you guys or the clan but I want to find something a little more active.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by Strength, 07 June 2013 - 04:40 PM.

QUOTE (D34THW15H @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 02:47)
This is D34THW15H signing out. I'm hitting the road. Nothing against you guys or the clan but I want to find something a little more active.

Understandable. icon14.gif

Sup guys? What's going on...

Hitman Absolution arrived two days ago at my address. Still did not catch some free time to try it out finally. But I will. sigh.gif I am also excited to hear that original Fable will be released by the end of the year on XBox 360 as true HD remake. By true I mean: HD graphics, full 1080p HD visual, a new lighting system that utilises Unreal 3 to render the lighting, a new facial animation system, new cutscene animations, plus updated textures, models, particle effects, save system and more. That is called a HD release. I was disappointed when I found out that Hitman HD remake is a HD remake only on paper. It just a optimized game for PS3 and 360 with the same graphics, same problems and same bugs. At the end, they won't see my money.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

I actually can't comprehend how Microsoft managed to f*ck the Xbox One up so much. Like f*ck! This video sums it up pretty well.

---

Glad to hear about Fable. I never finished the original as I just couldn't get past the lackluster start. Hopefully the HD version will change my mind.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by Strength, 07 June 2013 - 05:05 PM.

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 16:48)
I actually can't comprehend how Microsoft managed to f*ck the Xbox One up so much. Like f*ck! This video sums it up pretty well.

---

Glad to hear about Fable. I never finished the original as I just couldn't get past the lackluster start. Hopefully the HD version will change my mind.

I'll check out the video when I come home. icon14.gif By the look of things, I think I will bypass the new XBox by miles. I am not impressed with anything so far. If this is the final build with features that are just based on sucking out more and more money from me, then I am completely done with XBox.

In other news, after four years I completed GTA IV story and Episodes again as the same story (all three stories done at the same time) and collected most of the single player achievements too (only three more to go). It took me almost six months to do that. All due to lack of free time. Can't wait though to get back to regular gaming and online fun with you guys. It's been long overdue. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif icon14.gif

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Strength @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 17:00)
QUOTE (Jedi. @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 16:48)

---

I'll check out the video when I come home. icon14.gif By the look of things, I think I will bypass the new XBox by miles. I am not impressed with anything so far. If this is the final build with features that are just based on sucking out more and more money from me, then I am completely done with XBox.

In other news, after four years I completed GTA IV story and Episodes again as the same story (all three stories done at the same time) and collected most of the single player achievements too (only three more to go). It took me almost six months to do that. All due to lack of free time. Can't wait though to get back to regular gaming and online fun with you guys. It's been long overdue. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif icon14.gif

Im still awaiting a mic. But some gaming will deffinately be fun.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

I wasn't joking about the 14 day trial. Just let me know when you'll definitely be available and I'll send it your way. icon14.gif

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 18:25)
I wasn't joking about the 14 day trial. Just let me know when you'll definitely be available and I'll send it your way. icon14.gif

Judging by the story you told i could tell you found one icon14.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

Well played Sony. Well played.

user posted image

I honestly don't think Microsoft can save the Xbox One in anyway. Unless they do something out of this world at E3 then they'll crash and burn in the next gen war. You can tell they're f*cked when they cancel the post-event interview at E3 already.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 19:25)
I wasn't joking about the 14 day trial. Just let me know when you'll definitely be available and I'll send it your way.  icon14.gif

Sure thing bro. Thank you. In a week or two after I sort out most of the stuff I need to, you can expect a PM from me about the thing. smile.gif Then we can start sorting out our rusty fingers and start kicking some ass before GTA V arrives. cool.gif

@Riot Genovese: I should really consider buying the new mic in the future too. I don't even know is this thing working anymore. rolleyes.gif

In other news I been for a whole weekend on my girlfriend's cousin weeding on the countryside. I had a hell of the time and a hell of the hangover the next day. Even now I can't function well and I must get through the day on work. F*cking hell. lol.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT JFEHOFEOHGJEJBGJEHJGFJEDJCDLEBVJ OH MURR GAWWWDD JBEFIBEWIBGFIUEG I f*ckING CALLED IT! JEBHFEPBVERJBVJBRJBV I PROCLAIM MYSELF AS GOD! JBBFEWCJV FACK!

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

I think Microsoft can't sink any lower than this, or can they? sigh.gif PS4 officially kicked Microsoft ass on E3 conference. WTF Microsoft?? Are you really thinking that people will buy your bullsh*t and pay for something like this (stupid design, stupid name) that has so many restrictions, flaws and serves up for sucking out more and more money from us, the consumers? F*ck you. I know I won't. smile.gif Even as a fan of Dead Rising games I'll rather pass on this exclusive new title (that will be probably be great) for your over priced and too precious console, then get stuck with your hands in my pockets. Serves you right to sink low you f*cking moochers. icon13.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users