GTA TBoGT Police Roleplay (Xbox)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Tahash
  • Tahash

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:17 AM Edited by gamesguru, 11 December 2012 - 02:07 AM.

I will be hosting a police role-play lobby around 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Specific player settings must be applied, you will receive these instructions via the lobby leader. If you would like to participate please send me a message before the game starts, after the game session has begun there will be no more invites.

Gamertag removed. - gamesguru

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Event Guidelines)
External Events
We do not mind if an external gang or player seeks for participation from here, the more players/events, the merrier. But do not just post a link to your website/forums, asking people to sign up over there. No advertising - its against the GTAForums Rules and Policies. Avoid posting external links and make proper use of your topic. You can post anything pertaining to your event within your topic - rules, schedules, results and what-not.

More details.

Referring people to a Gamertag, and away from this topic/forum as means to apply to an event, and/or inquire about the actual event and information pertaining to it, is regarded as external advertising. In addition to that, you have not put a satisfactory amount of effort into this for it to warrant a topic (reading the guidelines will help you). Look at the amount of effort and information that is divulged in many of the other topics here, to see what is generally acceptable. You don't need fancy layouts or anything, but you need to operate here and from your topic first and foremost, as well as give more information (you most allow members to apply via topic, and the topic only).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users