Photo

Havana Outfit Glitch - VC Anniversary

3 replies to this topic
mitchnorton
  • mitchnorton

Fly High Pizza Pie

• Members

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

Can anyone who has played past "The Job" mission on VC anniversary edition confirm whether they have finally fixed the glitch that prevents you from obtaining the Havana Outfit. It's about f*cking time it was fixed. If you need a refresher, the Havana Outfit glitch involves the positioning of the Havana Outfit at the clothes shop in Little Havana. The missions Cop Land, No Escape? and The Job cause the outfit to morph behind an invisible wall in the clothes shop, making the outfit unobtainable. The only way to prevent it has been to finish Two Bit Hit AFTER these three missions.

SMG
  • SMG

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

I completed two bit hit and just did No Escape? And had no issue getting the outfit. iOS/iPad 2

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

Aww too bad I have already completed game, I avoid Havana glitch naturally I'll test it once when I'll do another playthrough.

mitchnorton
  • mitchnorton

Fly High Pizza Pie

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (SMG @ Sunday, Dec 23 2012, 13:26)
I completed two bit hit and just did No Escape? And had no issue getting the outfit. iOS/iPad 2

Evidently it has been fixed then since Cop Land, No Escape? and The Job are the problematic missions on the PS2/PC versions. Also, does anyone know if the Ice Cream Factory save point has been fixed. I saved there regularly during one of my playthroughs before I knew of the glitch on the PC version and a few days later it would crash my game whenever I tried loading from it. I was really pissed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users