Photo

Heart City: Legacy

91 replies to this topic
TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

You're now left with only one blip available, and that's a 'P' for Paige. You're at the front of the parking lot, and Evan is still skimming through his phone, head kept down as he was at the end of the cutscene with Wayne. After a few moments, he'll put the phone to his ear.

Charlie (OS): Missin' me already?

Evan: Of course. I love getting shot at and having bath tubs falling on me. Listen, I've got managerial duties to two nightclubs in Gadebridge City. I want you to head over to Club Elegance and keep an eye on the construction workers. The guy I'm working with is having a few difficulties dealing with them. I'll be over later to check in.

Charlie (OS): Can do, can do. Hey, how's Paige?

Evan: Fine, I assume. Why?

Charlie (OS): Um. No reason. I, uh. Bye.

The line goes dead and Evan puts the Blackberry back in his pocket. You now have a 'C' on the map for Charlie at Club Elegance, but if you try and enter it, it'll prompt you to come back at a later date; and a neon blue martini glass for Wayne's Bar as well -- if you enter into the silver marker outside of Wayne's, you won't be prompted with a mission, but rather general club duties that last from midnight until 4 a.m., including some drink serving, breaking up fights, making sure no drug-use is going on in the bathrooms, much like a mini-game. You'll get £1,000 each shift. Go save your game at Pete's docks and this time we'll do one of Paige's missions, so enter the silver marker just outside the shack and the screen will fade to black.

H 25 BOOM...

The screen fades back in with Paige wearing her steel welding mask and brown apron, hunched over a large metal object, using a blow torch on it. Evan knocks on the wooden panels by the half-open door and catches her attention. She puts the blow torch down and lifts the mask over her head and takes a pair of gloves off.

Paige: Good timing. I'm about done with one of these things.

Evan: I'm guessing it doesn't involve a complimentary gesture of good will to the neighbourhood, nor is it a kid's toy.

Paige laughs as Evan walks inside, opening the fridge door by the counter and grabbing two beer bottles. He hands one to Paige as she leans against the counter top and picks a remote control up.

Paige: On the contrary, I wasn't kidding. It is a kid's toy. Once a month they do a race around the area. 'H 25 GO', they call it.

Evan takes a sip from the bottle's neck and nods his head, agreeing with what she said, then responding after swallowing the chilled gulp.

Evan: I've heard of that. Think Wayne tried to get me into one a couple years back when Carter was still around. Who's running that sh*t now? Donny's long gone.

Paige: No idea, but whoever's running it now is setting one up in Gadebridge City, what with the Heart bridge still being closed. I've got reason to believe the guy that ripped me off in the last race is in the Gade one instead of the Heart one this month.

Evan: So, what's that gotta do with the welding?

Paige: I bought one of those mini helicopters, rigged it with a trigger-release bomb and attached a top-down camera underneath it. We can access what's being broadcast back at my apartment. It's risky with those coke runners after us, but it's the only time I'm gonna get to exact revenge on that prick.

Evan: Bit extreme and petty for some dude that beat you in a race. But keep an eye out for Goodwin's men and I'll drive.

Paige: You're a saint, I tell ya. A f*ckin' saint.

Paige hugs Evan before grabbing the mini chopper under her arm, along with a remote and walking towards the door with the screen fading.

FADE IN: CUTSCENE

Evan opens the boot of a light blue Kuruma and Paige carefully puts the helicopter in the trunk. She closes it up as both go around either side of the car and get inside.

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on-screen: Get over to Paige's apartment in Gadebridge City.

A silver blip appears on the map for Paige's apartment. Once you get halfway across the bridge, police cruisers and crystal white Ranchers will start attacking you. You wont receive any wanted stars, nor can you get busted, but Goodwin's still after you and Paige. Once you arrive back at her apartment, park in the silver marker and the screen will fade to black.

The camera comes back in with Evan and Paige sitting on her sofa, watching a green television screen. Paige is playing around with the remote control and trying to navigate the helicopter around the living room, causing it to constantly stall and bump into walls. Evan folds his arms and eases back into the cold cushion, turning to face her.

Evan: ...And you expect to guide that thing over a moving car and drop a bomb on it? Yeah...this isn't your brightest idea. Give it here.

Evan leans forward and snatches the remote from Paige, then starts navigating the chopper fine.

Evan: This thing's still a kid's toy; it's not gonna keep up with a Banshee, or an Infernus. I'll navigate it, but it's on you to try and halt whatever car is his, if only for a moment.

Paige: I'm on it. Still have a few sets of punctures. Have the chopper follow me.

Paige stands up and grabs the helicopter and walks out of the apartment as the screen fades to black.

FADE IN: GAME PLAY

The screen is focused on the television screen: the helicopter is about fifteen feet above Paige and brief controls of how to operate it appear. It'll be in top-down mode, much like old GTA games. Fly it over Paige and she'll run to the end of the road and crouch down behind a street lamp.

After a moment, you'll hear a vibration and on-screen see Paige dialing her phone.

Evan: Take it they're coming round this corner.

Paige (OS): Yeah, keep the chopper steady; he's in a Banshee with two stripes across the bonnet. Pull this off, and I've got some solid ideas!

The line goes dead, and Paige heads out into the road and starts laying wire strips down. She runs back over to the street lamp and resumes crouching. After about twenty seconds, a huge group of cars drift round the corner. All of them swerve out of control after having their tires popped by the punctures Paige planted.

Locate the Banshee with the two stripes through the camera and you now have a small window before the car regains full control and gets away from the sea of crashed vehicles. Drop a bomb on it and it'll explode and take out the surrounding pile of cars along with it. Once it explodes, the mission is complete and the camera will come back to Evan in front of the television.

Mission Passed
+ £1,500

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:18 AM

You still have the same 'C' blip on the radar as before, along with Wayne's neon blue martini glass for club duties -- Paige's has now vanished. After a few moments, your phone will ring. 'Paige - Mobile' will appear on the screenface. Answer it.

Paige (OS): Those were some serious fireworks. You should get outta there before the feds take over the spot.

Evan: I don't know how you expect to do this again.

Paige (OS): Don't worry, the other one is much smoother. Trust me!

Evan: I've heard that before.

Evan hangs the phone up. Head over to Dan's house or the shack at the Downtown docks and save your game. This time, we'll go see what Charlie's doing at Elegance. Head over there and walk into the silver marker beside the entrance door and the screen will fade to black.

Deconstruction...

The camera comes in with Charlie wearing a white hard hat, keeping an eye on the construction workers of the stripped out nightclub. He sees Evan enter across the room, balancing along two wooden planks from the entrance to the dance floor where a huge hole sits in the floor underneath.

Charlie: Can't believe you lucked into managing this place, mate!

Evan: Tell me about it. Starting to grow used to this, man.

Charlie: Thinkin' about makin' this home again, eh?

Evan: Thinking.

Charlie: How's it going at the other club?

As workers carry planks across the dance floor over the sounds of constant hammering and drilling, Evan's phone vibrates. He reaches into his pocket and takes it out, putting it to his left ear, putting his free hand over his right ear.

Evan: Yeah?

Pete (OS): I take it they're hard at work over there now?

Evan: Looks like it, yeah.

Pete (OS): Listen, that's great, but my business associate has informed me that the foreman you roughed up is dodge. You need to follow him and take him out. You said you and Paige had problems with that cop? Well, he's cutting a deal with one of his men and they're exchanging some fireworks to blow Elegance sky high.

Evan: That fat f*ck just won't let up. Good lookin', Pete. I'm on it.

Evan hangs the phone up and turns to Charlie.

Evan: C'mon, we've got work to do.

Evan and Charlie walk back across the dance floor and hop over the wooden planks and out the front door. Rain is now pouring down from the grey sky above.

END OF CUTSCENE

A moving gold blip has appeared on the map for the foreman manager. A message appears on-screen: Head over to Ammunation and get a Dragunov rifle.

Run down the club front and Charlie will follow suit. Jack a random car and begin driving. Along the way, a brief conversation will ensue.

Charlie: I know now's not the time or anything, but Paige said anythin' about me?

Evan: What would she say?

Charlie: You know... Anything?

Evan: I've been a lil busy trying to keep my nuts out of a handful of vices. Can't say I've been paying attention to your nuts.

Charlie: I'm askin' her out. f*ck it. What've I got to lose?

Evan: ...Knowing Paige, your nuts.

Charlie: f*ck off. Would ya quit sayin' nuts?!

The conversation will end here. Go over and get the Dragunov rifle and once you get it, a stationary silver blip appears on the map. Make your way over to it, and you'll see it's a large construction site Downtown for an apartment block full of scaffolding and girders. Park in the silver marker and a message appears on-screen: Find a good vantage point over the exchange.

You'll see the moving gold blip will eventually stop somewhere around the construction site. Charlie will wait in the car. Make your way into the stripped down apartment block and go a few floors up, go out an empty window and keep your balance along one of the girders and crouch down. Take aim through the Dragunov rifle scope and you'll see the foreman you beat up a few missions ago meeting with two police officers.

They'll hand the foreman manager a briefcase. A message appears on-screen: Kill the foreman.

Fire a single shot at his head and he'll rip through the air a few feet as the echo makes a disgusting boom through the desolate area. The cops take cover and run when his body hits the soil -- if you try and shoot them, they'll not be affected. A message appears on-screen: Follow the officers!

Make your way back through the building, exit, and get back in the car. You'll automatically enter the passenger side.

Charlie: I've got these chunky donut f*ckers! Do your thing!

Charlie will start driving and after a short while, the cops will come back into view. More cop cars will begin emerging, and a message appears on-screen: Take out the other cop cars!

Eliminate the cop cars by doing drive-bys and Charlie will stick to the two cops in front like glue. After three minutes of constantly wiping cruisers and squad cars out, the screen will fade to black.

The cop car skids to a halt outside of a large building opposite the abandoned futuristic train station from HCS. The two officers get out and run inside the building, as Evan and Charlie slow the car to a crawl, taking note of all the squad cars and crystal white Ranchers outside.

Evan: Looks like Goodwin's hulled up in there.

Charlie: Snow Headquarters, eh?

Evan: Looks that way. C'mon, let's get back to the club.

The car pulls away as the screen fades to black, with Evan keeping his eyes pinned on the large building.

Mission Passed

~Vic Vance~
  • ~Vic Vance~

Just call me Tom

• Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

One of my personal heroes has returned, though you probably didn't have the faintest clue about that. I literally grew up reading these stories, your stories, actually reading them even before I joined this site. Of course I loved them and when I joined attempted to write something by myself, a misguided attempt, but that doesn't matter now. I have come back from an eternity, not quite, but just go with it, it's to highten the dramatic effect, of inactivity just to tell you that I'm truly excited to see this return, and it's a good incentive for me to pick up writing again. Anyway, I have only just read the introduction, I look forward to catching up with what I'm sure is destined to be yet another masterpiece.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (~Vic Vance~ @ Thursday, Mar 7 2013, 18:25)
One of my personal heroes has returned, though you probably didn't have the faintest clue about that. I literally grew up reading these stories, your stories, actually reading them even before I joined this site. Of course I loved them and when I joined attempted to write something by myself, a misguided attempt, but that doesn't matter now. I have come back from an eternity, not quite, but just go with it, it's to highten the dramatic effect, of inactivity just to tell you that I'm truly excited to see this return, and it's a good incentive for me to pick up writing again. Anyway, I have only just read the introduction, I look forward to catching up with what I'm sure is destined to be yet another masterpiece.

Truly appreciate the kind words, and really means a lot that my work can potentially inspire people. smile.gif This will be running through the entire year up till around early summer, so hopefully y'all stick around! biggrin.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

The game fades back in outside of Club Elegance in Gadebridge City. You now have a 'P' for Paige, and the same blue neon drink - Charlie's has vanished. Head over to Dan's house and save your game, and this time we'll do Paige's mission. Make your way back over to the Downtown shack at the docks and walk into the silver marker for the screen to fade to black.

Pay Day...

The camera fades in with Evan, Paige and Charlie inside the shack. Paige is checking over the remaining toy helicopter and fiddling with the camera on the bottom. Evan and Charlie are resting against the wooden counter top with their arms folded, watching on.

Paige: We're about ready, fellas. The f*ckin' big one.

Evan: Still not sure what you've got planned, but thankfully you have myself here to operate that lil bit of machinery there.

Paige chuckles and turns to Evan, giving him the finger.

Paige: It's almost time for a host of couriers to transfer lump sums of cash to the Metro bank in central Gadebridge. As oh-so-modestly stated by Evan here, he can navigate these kids toys well.

Charlie: Unsurprisingly.

Paige: Agreed.

Evan: The f*ck's that supposed to mean?

Paige: So this time around, you're gonna need to do it a few more times than the once, and a f*ck-load more careful, too - these bombs are triggered by this...

Paige pulls out a remote from the back pocket of her dark green trousers and hands it to Evan, who shifts off the counter and unfolds his arms, receiving it.

Evan: So I've gotta get close to the vans, release these bombs and hope they land on the vans, and that the vans safely carry them to the Metro?

Paige: It's a tight squeeze, but yeah. Once they all arrive, use that detonator and they'll simultaneously blow. Me and Charlie-boy here will go in heavy and get the takings while Dan is on wheels.

Evan laughs briefly and looks over at Charlie, who's keeping a straight face, then back to Paige, who's keeping the same sombre look. Evan throws his arms up.

Evan: You guys couldn't come up with a better getaway driver than f*cking Dan?! Dan! The same f*cking guy who's spent his adult life buried in books.

Charlie: Pete and Wayne are outta town, lad. Who else is there?

The sound of a car pulling up outside can be heard.

Paige: That'll be him now. Let's move.

Evan shakes his head, putting his hands on his hips and turns around, walking towards the haggard front door with the screen fading.

The camera comes back in behind a light blue Kuruma with the toy chopper attached to the top. The car begins moving, and it becomes clear you're in the front passenger seat. Along the way, a conversation will start up.

Evan: So, how're them stock reports going, Dan?

Dan: You don't even know what I do.

Paige: Cut it out, you two.

Dan: I'm under enough stress as it is, Evan. Can you just cut me some slack? How about that?

Evan: Fine. Just don't get yourself shot. I'm not paying for two burials while I'm over here.

Silence befalls the car for a moment.

Evan: Anyway, why're you doing this?

Dan: I don't know if you remember or not, but Wayne's mafioso cheeseballs took all my money. This is the only way I can straighten everything out.

Charlie: Bet Emily thinks you're at work right now, eh?

The conversation will end here. Eventually, Dan will drop you off at Paige's apartment.

Paige: Right, we'll meet you back here. Remember, careful.

Evan: When am I not?

Evan will exit the car. Enter into Paige's apartment block and run up the stairs and enter into her apartment. A small silver marker appears by the television, the same as the previous mission. Walk into it and Evan will automatically slump down into the couch and the camera will focus on the t.v. screen, which is currently black.

The same mission controls appear as last time, and when you begin, you'll see the top of the light blue Kuruma come into view. As you start piloting the chopper off of the car, a message will appear on-screen: Scour the city and find the four Metro courier vans before they reach their destination. When near, hover above - no more than two feet from the roof - and release a bomb.

A timer has appeared on the right-hand side of the heat-seeking yellow/orange screen counting backwards from 13:59.

Start the large-scale search for all four vans. When you find each one, the best approach to do is wait for them to park at red lights, then you can even the chopper out, release a bomb, and move onto the next one. Careful not to damage the chopper too much, or it'll fail to fly. As you're in top-down mode, you'll find it increasingly hard to see surroundings.

After all four bombs are planted a top the vans, the screen fades to black.

All four vans pull into a slip road, as guards wave them in slowly. In front of all four parked vans is the large Metro bank front. The camera cuts to inside Paige's Kuruma, where all three sit; Dan in front, Paige and Charlie in back holding Uzi. machine pistols and sporting ski masks. Paige takes her phone out and dials.

The camera cuts back to Evan and his phone is ringing. He stands up from the couch, answering it.

The camera cuts back to Paige in the car.

Paige: Detonate 'em.

Paige hangs up as Charlie cocks his Uzi.

The camera cuts back to Evan, who hangs his phone up and slips it back in his pocket. He removes the detonator from the other pocket and presses it.

The camera cuts back to the Metro bank. The drivers start exiting the courier vans geared up in riot helmets, carrying briefcases handcuffed to their wrists. Out of nowhere, all four vans simultaneously explode, wiping everybody on the slip road out and destroying the bank front. Alarms begin sounding, and flaming body parts rain down all around.

The camera cuts back to Paige and Charlie, who get out of the car and run across the street, keeping the machine pistols aimed in front of them. They start rummaging around the wreckage and avoiding any fire. Sirens can be heard closing in, fast.

Paige: sh*t! They're speedy lil bastards today!

Charlie: Aye, grab what you can and let's go! May not be the best time, but you wanna go out with me?!

Paige: What?!

Both Paige and Charlie charge out of the slip, bags and cases in hand. Security begin flooding out of the destroyed bank front, wielding 9mm. pistols.

Guard: Stop, or I will shoot you!

Paige and Charlie dive into her Kuruma as Dan shifts the car into gear and begins to pull away. The guard charges out into the open and fires a single shot, lancing the gas tank and fuel begins profusely spilling out from the car's bottom.

The camera cuts to inside the car as Dan realizes what's happened. Paige is frantically dialing on her phone.

Dan: Guys, this car's either gonna blow out - or worse - blow up real soon!

The camera cuts back to Evan, who's sitting on the couch drinking a beer. His phone begins ringing and he takes it out, answering it.

Evan: Everything done?

The camera cuts back to Paige, who's checking their behind, seeing police cruisers clattering around the car.

Paige: Evan, we've got a few minutes tops until this car either blows or dies; the gas tank is hit. Police are everywhere.

The camera cuts back to Evan, who shoots up out of his seat, tossing the bottle on the cushion, not caring of the liquid spilling out.

Evan: Sit tight.

END OF CUTSCENE

Evan puts the phone back in his pocket, and you now have another timer counting down in the corner, this time from 06:59. There will be no blip on the map for the car. A message appears on-screen: Scour the city and follow any police activity!

Storm out of Paige's apartment block and jack the nearest car or bike and start searching. After a while, you'll see police cruisers speeding around or hear sirens nearby. Tail 'em and they'll lead you to the group. Once you get near them, a message appears on-screen: Take out the police cruisers!

There will be four total chasing them. A fuel meter has now appeared on the right-hand side of the screen for their car. Do drive-bys on the cruisers or toss grenades/molotovs out the window until all are destroyed, and the screen will fade to black.

The Kuruma skids to a halt and all three dive out in unison, with Paige and Charlie still gripping hold of the bags. A police cruiser charges down the road towards them, and it flips over and begins spiraling and bouncing along the road. They all dive out the way as the cruiser collides with the Kuruma, and a massive explosion occurs. Evan then skids to a halt in whatever you were driving. He gets out of the car and runs over to the group who are all standing up, coughing, trying to catch their breaths.

Evan: We've gotta get outta here! Come on!

Evan looks around the area, making sure it's clear, as all four begin running away in the same direction. The screen fades to black.

Mission Passed
+ £10,000

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

The camera comes back in with Evan standing a few feet from the wreckage. Sirens are all around and police cruisers and squad cars will be seen through the area. Next time you enter a vehicle, a radio report will play of a raid on Metro couriers in Gadebridge City.

You now only have the 'C' for Charlie back at Club Elegance; and the blue martini glass for the night work sub-mission at Wayne's. After a few moments, the phone will slide up from the bottom right-hand side of the screen. 'Paige - Mobile' appears on the screen face. Answer it.

Evan: You all good?

Paige (OS): Yeah, we jumped a cab a few blocks away and Dan's grabbing the train.

Evan: Bit risky with around ten or twenty grand a piece on you, don't you think?

Paige (OS): I think we'll be fine. All this talk of vacations lately, I think this definitely calls for one. See ya soon, 'cuz!

The line goes dead. Make your way over to Dan's house and save your game. After you've saved it, make your way over to Elegance and enter the silver marker by the front doors for the screen to fade to black.

Dropping In...

The camera comes in with Evan and Charlie standing at the refurbished oak wood bar counter. In front of them both are stacks of money and a waitress brings them each a glass containing a dark liquid. The club is nearly up and running, with the workmen packing up and shipping out. Charlie is counting through his money, grinning.

Charlie: Mate, I don't even care how much it cost. It was well worth it.

Evan: If you say so.

Evan downs half the glass and tenses his neck muscles, shaking his head.

Evan: Straight gasoline in this joint. Holy sh*t.

Charlie: 'Cha say? Head out onto the roof with this bad boy and start shootin' some sh*t?

Evan: f*ck it. Why not?

Charlie bends down, lifting up a large black dufflebag and then drops it on the bar counter, creating an awful thud and causing the glasses to wobble. In the distance, the sounds of jet engines get closer, along with car tires screeching around corners.

Evan and Charlie both pause and look at each other, then run across the bar front and into the office. Charlie slams the door behind him as Evan goes over to the monitors of security camera feeds. His eyes dart around each black and white screen, checking each camera's output carefully.

Evan: sh*t. Look at this.

Charlie comes over and stares at the monitor, as the camera pans over both their shoulders, showing parachuting men scouring down above the club, along with police cruisers and squad cars out front.

Evan: Let me never blasphemise your poor choices of expenditure again.

Charlie: I'll let that one slide, too.

Evan: Goodwin's men are coming in heavy out front and those coke pushers are coming in from above.

Charlie: If I don't make it, tell Paige she had a great pair'a knockers.

Charlie runs back to the office entrance door and yanks it open, charging back through the club front with Evan close behind. He stops at the bar and opens the dufflebag, revealing a .50 Caliber minigun. Hoisting it up and out the bag, trying to carry its weight, he hands it to Evan.

Evan: Out front or up top?

Charlie gives him a wink and a smile, then runs towards the front of the club.

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on-screen: Go to the roof and take out the invading gang members - and make sure Charlie stays alive!

You'll have a thousand rounds of ammo in the minigun. Sluggishly start running behind the bar and round the corner and up the stairs. When you reach the roof access door and go through, there'll already be a bunch of gang members on the roof top, with more flooding in from above.

No health meter will appear for Charlie, but he's down below out front exchanging fire with cops, and if you leave him too long, he'll die. Take aim and shred through the current gang members on the roof, who are all wielding M16 machine guns.

Run over to the front of the roof and aim down and start blasting stationary police cruisers, in which officers are crouched behind, trying to take cover and aim at Charlie. Blow 'em sky high, and more will begin flooding in from all directions of the street.

More planes will fly by overhead, and more gang soldiers will descend in on parachutes, firing down at you with the machine guns. Before they have a chance to land, tear through their parachutes and they'll fall to their deaths. After what feels like an endless barrage of cops below and gang members from above, the screen will fade to black.

The screen fades back in with Evan slowly walking back into the club front, as Charlie does the same from the dark glass entrance door. They exchange a serious look as Evan dumps the minigun onto the floor.

The door behind Charlie is booted open, and Goodwin appears, aiming a 9mm. pistol at both men. Evan instantly reaches behind his waistband and draws a 9mm. pistol of his own and fires a slug into Goodwin's chest before he has a chance to pull the trigger.

Charlie takes cover, keeping his head down and both men watch Goodwin drop to his knees, simultaneously dropping his piece. A dark red soon becomes visible through his light blue button-up shirt, and he's unable to mutter a final word through the gargle of his own blood. He falls face first onto the blood-soaked marble floor.

Charlie and Evan both breathe a sigh of relief, as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed

The screen fades back in with Evan outside of the club. A message appears on-screen: Go get a new suit for the re-opening of the club.

The time has advanced from night to day, and if you attempt to enter the silver marker you're standing beside, a message will prompt you to return at 9 p.m. sharp.

All blips on the radar have vanished apart from one, and that's a tuxedo for a store in central Gadebridge City. Grab a car and drive over there and enter the suit store and pick a slick black suit and optional shirt colour. For the purpose of the story, you picked out a dark green shirt.

Go save your game back at Dan's or the Downtown shack and make your way back over to Club Elegance and enter the silver marker for the screen to fade...

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

Strobe lights blitzflare the entire booming club's lively dance floor. Watching from above, Evan leans against a balcony, feeling the smooth, furnished wood ease the tension in his cracked and bruised elbows underneath a slick slimfit black jacket.

He can’t help but smile to himself, watching as punters push and shove to try and make their way to the bar; his eyes darting around the crammed interior, squinting from every multi-coloured ray that scans across his cobalt eyes.

“This is definitely the life,” Charlie states, appearing beside Evan and slumping across the oak banister in the same fashion as his best friend. Both men laugh and bump fists before standing upright.

“Come on,” Evan starts, nodding his head over to the fire exit door. “Pete should be back from the airport any minute.”

Charlie sarcastically straightens the creases out of his own black jacket and adjusts his tie. Evan laughs and shakes his head as he pushes the door open. The chilling midnight air hits his lungs like a ton of bricks. Instantly, he wraps his arms across his chest and begins to pick his pace up as he makes his way down each steel step on the staircase to the club’s parking lot below.

“Better make a good impression,” Charlie says, keeping up with Evan as they both walk round to the front of the club. “Never know, Pete’s business partner might be able to help us out over here.”

Evan takes the words in as they walk past a pair of bouncers scanning ID’s. A stretch limo slowly pulls in front of the long crimson carpet leading up to the doors of Club Elegance. The limo’s door opens, and a tanned Pete emerges, grinning from ear to ear.

“Man of the hour!” Pete yells, embracing Evan with a hug. After a moment, Wayne Hallows appears and attaches himself to the duo, hugging them both, bellowing loudly.

“Partners!” he screams, trying to keep Evan in his grasp who begins to break away from the two.

In disbelief, Evan eyes Pete over, then resumes glaring at Wayne. “Hallows is your partner?!” he cries out, questioning what’s going on. He turns his attention to Charlie, who can’t help but laugh in amazement. Evan lets his arms fall to his side and he sighs, shaking his head with a coy smile on his face. “I get it now. Hallows is your partner.”

---

“You know...” Evan pauses. Pouring a glass of sparkling wine in the club’s lavish office and passing it along to Pete, who’s sitting behind the desk. “He’s the reason the club was gutted to begin with.”

“Of course I was the reason,” Wayne unnecessarily yells, snatching the bottle from Evan’s grip, laughing as he paces over to the dark leather couch facing the window. “I’m always the f*ckin’ reason!”

Charlie laughs and simultaneously slumps into the couch alongside Wayne. He throws his arm around him and looks over to Evan, who rests against Pete’s desk. “Pretty f*ckin’ solid business strategy if I do say so myself.”

Wayne smiles, nodding his head as he takes a gulp from the neck of the bottle. “Couldn’t of done it without you two,” he says, toasting the bottle in the air.

“Either way,” Pete starts, relaxing back in his chair and putting his feet a top the desk, “we’re in power now. The ends justified the means.”

Evan smirks and unfolds his arms as he feels his phone vibrating inside his suit jacket. “Agreed,” he states, removing the phone and checking the screen face. “Just Paige,” he assures the group, letting them know it won’t take a moment. He answers, placing the phone to his ear.

“Evan,” a familiar male voice appears on the other end of the line. Evan feels the hair on the back of his neck stand, and a lump form in his throat as he pushes off the desk.

“...Lyle.”

---

The morning sun beats down on an exhausted Evan, who pulls up on the sidewalk opposite a one-story restaurant, standing proudly in solitude around a bed of flowers, shrubbery and stone fountains.

Switching the ignition off of an emerald green NRG 900, he sits back on the saddle and looks up at the unfamiliar building, sat directly overlooking the countryside on the very edge of Gadebridge City. He steps off the bike and cautiously paces up the pebbled pathway until he reaches the dark screen doors.

Cupping his hands around his eyes, he looks inside the dark tinted windows and sees a lone man sat at a circular clothed table in a grey suit, waiting for him to enter. He grips one of the steel cylinder door handles and pushes it open.

“My friend,” the man starts, sorrow coating his soft, well-spoken tone as he stands to his feet, extending his arms. “I only just heard about Joan’s unfortunate death from Lyle.”

Evan embraces the hug and closes his eyes, gripping the man’s torso tightly before breaking away. The man extends his hand and offers Evan to take a seat opposite him. Both men sit down and the man loosens his silk purple tie.

“Thank you, Samuel,” Evan says, sincerely.

Samuel then begins to avoid eye contact with Evan. The silence between the pair is only broken by Samuel tapping his finger repeatedly on the clothed table top. He stares outside to the quiet streets surrounding the restaurant, littered with skyscrapers and building development in every direction.

Samuel smiles, pulling a carton of cigarettes out from the lining of his suit jacket. “Almost,” he smirks.

“Trust me, I know,” Evan acknowledges, knowing Samuel was trying to quit before they parted ways. He eases back into the cushion of the chair, tapping his heels, unsure of how to address the elephant in the room.

“All right,” Samuel snaps, pinching the cigarette butt between his lips. “We can catch up later. I can see it burning away at you.”

“How could it not?!” Evan asks, leaning forward. “Lyle has Paige and you’re the only one who can talk some sense in to him. She’s done nothing to deserve this!”

Samuel sighs, lighting the cigarette and taking a deep, blissful drag, nodding his head and closing his eyes as he exhales a cloud of smoke into the air. “I know, my friend. I know.” His eyes shift to the door and he then stands up, tightening his tie. “Before we resume business, there’s something I owe you.” Samuel glides towards the doors, letting ash from the cigarette fall to the maroon carpet below.

Evan shoots up and quickly follows behind, stopping him before he can exit. “What do you mean ‘resume business’?” His eyes are now filled with desperation and a sense of worry yet displayed before this point. He releases his hand from Samuel’s shoulder.

He stares down at Evan, keeping a sombre, unamused look. Seeing all the pain, stress and loss coating Evan’s face, he pushes the door open and enters into the brisk air of the quiet street with a heavy heart. “Your blade has been dulled, Evan,” he says, shielding his eyes from the winter sun, looking far into the distance.

Evan stops beside Samuel and opens his mouth to speak, when a whirring sound skips by his ear and shatters the glass screen door behind him. He ducks down and covers his head as glass shatters all around him.

“You were tailed the entire way here,” Samuel calmly states, not batting an eyelid or shying away. In one swift movement, he reaches behind his back and removes a Colt. 45 pistol from his waistband and smoothly lines it up, taking aim in to the distance where the shot was fired from. He looks down at Evan. “That absolute nobody you’ve been so worried about's right-hand man is right –“

Evan breathes in deep, trying to calm his heart rate as he locks eyes with Samuel.

“- out there,” he finishes, fixating his malicious glare on a target in the distance. He fires one single shot, which echoes through the silent morning street for miles in every direction.

Evan slowly stands up, swallowing hard. He watches as Samuel places the piece back into his waistband.

He turns to face Evan and he clears his throat. “I’ve been keeping tabs on you – tabs that Lyle never knew about,” he reveals, putting his hand on Evan’s shoulder. “I’ve been trying my best to sort this whole mess out and keep the peace between the families; to hide this from Lyle and keep in business with Nedkov. But I can’t do it alone anymore...”

Taking one final drag from the cigarette that was locked between his smooth lips the entire time, he lets Evan’s shoulder go and tosses it into the damp road beside his bike. “... I’ll make sure Lyle doesn’t lay a hand on Paige, and that she’s returned safely to you, my friend,” he once again assures Evan. “I’m just asking for a little help. Just play along for now...keep Lyle content.”

Evan scans for the emotion in Samuel’s usual cold, dead eyes – and for once, he finally sees it. “All right. I’m trusting you, Samuel.”

Samuel smiles, nodding his head, then he looks across the road to where the sniper was. “We’ve always been straight with one another. Consider that my formal apology for Lyle’s mistakes.”

Looking out into the distance, Evan accepts Samuel’s words. He starts walking towards the area Samuel fired his shot, not even glancing back at him.

After seeing Evan cross the street, he reaches into the innards of his coat lining and pulls out his phone. He dials it and places it to his ear. “...Yeah. Yeah, he bought it. See you tonight.”

Evan arrives between a set of skyscrapers, seeing a narrow alleyway, where a sniper rifle is sat neatly a top a few trash bags lined across the littered floor. Behind the bags, the body of a man lays – with one single bullet etched perfectly in the small space between his eyes.

Sighing, he takes out his phone and dials. Putting it to his ear, he leans against the wall and lets his free hand slip into his trouser’s pocket.

“...So,” the cold, calm voice of Lyle distorts the line. “you’re going to do as I say?”

Evan looks up at the liquid-like grey sky for a moment, feeling a light drizzle come down. “...If you hurt her, I swear I’ll—“

“It wouldn’t be in your power to do so, you meaningless gunner.” Lyle dismisses him with a blunt, unforgiving tone. “Samuel has rented you a suite – get over there and await further orders. Do not for a single moment forget who I am and what I can do.”

The line muffles for a moment, then screams of a female can be heard in the background, along with the sounds of a chainsaw’s engine starting up. Evan panics for a moment, before Lyle’s voice appears once again.

“If you wish to see your cousin in one piece again, you’ll do exactly what we ask of you. Until we meet again, Evan,” sadistically, he taunts him, clearly grinning through his teeth on the other end of the line. “Adieu.”

The line goes dead. Evan winces in pain and closes his eyes, letting his head hang low as he drops his hand back by his side.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

You're standing outside the alley next to one of the skyscrapers and across the street from the restaurant. There's currently one blip on the map, and that's a red circle with a hatchet in the center of it at the restaurant.

After a few moments, Evan will take his Blackberry out, navigate through it and put it to his ear. Ringing will be heard momentarily, and Charlie will answer.

Charlie (OS): How'd it go over there?

Evan: Not good. Not good at all. One of Goodwin's surviving men tailed me after we wiped 'em out at the club the other night.

Evan stays silent for a moment.

Evan: ...Samuel took him out.

Charlie (OS): sh*t. Just like that, huh?

Evan: Just like that.

Charlie (OS): Samuel called me and told me to get over to the Suite Hearts Hotel, then to come see him.

Evan: Yeah, I'll meet you over there later.

Evan hangs the phone up and puts it back in his pocket. A save icon has now appeared for the hotel in the Downtown area. Jack a car and speed over there and when you enter the building, enter the elevator and go up to the Penthouse Suite on the top floor. Inside is a lavish apartment with a view of Gadebridge City. Save your game and make your way back over to the restuarant. Go inside and enter into the silver marker at the foot of the same table you were at in the last cutscene for the screen to fade.

Once A Gunner...

The screen fades in with Evan taking a seat at the same table. The scene shows the restaurant floor, with couples enjoying a quiet meal and a glass of wine, and the feint sounds of violins can be heard. After a moment, Charlie comes over and pulls a seat from the table next over and sits down beside Evan.

Charlie: Should see what's going on back in Gade, mate.

Evan: What's up?

Charlie: Word broke out about Goodwin being eliminated; police are up in arms searching for who done it. Place is a war zone. Elegance and Wayne's both got shut down, pending investigation.

Samuel emerges from the door leading to the kitchen, buttoning up his jacket and walking over. He smoothly pulls the chair out from under the table and sits down.

Samuel: Sorry to keep you waiting. Business calls and all. Just got off the phone with Nedkov Everett. Although hesitant after his father's failed dealings a few years ago in England, he's kindly agreed to make the trip over with his men. Word is out already, and his plane is landing very soon. Someone is looking to take them out before they make it in -- and they're being backed by the FBI.

Evan and Charlie lean forward, both keeping straight faces.

Evan: You want us to take out federal agents?

Samuel: Hey, I don't want you to. Not at all. But, you know how short-tempered Lyle is...

Both men sit back as Evan exhales hard, running his hands over his face and through his grease-clad hair.

Samuel: I'm still inquiring as to who is behind the attempted hit, but it's up to you two to make sure that hit doesn't go off successfully. I've left two silenced pistols around the back for you both. Get going. You don't have long.

Both men stand up and walk towards the door with the screen fading to black.

You're both outside the restuarant. A blip has appeared on the radar behind the restaurant for the pistols. Go grab yours and Charlie will follow suit, taking one as well. Once you collect it, a large silver blip has appeared on the radar representing the Zaibatsu arriving at the Gadebridge City airport, and a bunch of smaller gold blips, representing hitmen moving around all over the city.

A message appears on-screen: Go take the hitmen out and make sure Everett and his men land safely.

Evan and Charlie will now split up. Grab a car and a message will appear on-screen: There's a target set up at the airport. Take him out first.

Speed over to the airport and go onto the tarmac and navigate through the stationary planes, making sure you're not spotted by airport security. You'll see a hitman perched on top of an aerial tower, crouched down with a rifle aimed out in front of him. Make your way up the steps of the aeriel tower and take him out. Once he dies, a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

A plane comes into landing on the runway.

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on-screen: The Zaibatsu have arrived. Make sure nobody interferes with their route.

Make your way over to the next nearest blip, and you'll see a hitman in the same perched position through the upstairs window of a two-story motel. Make your way inside the motel and go upstairs. Find the correct room and enter inside and shoot him.

Go back outside and make your way to the next one, which is a hitman laying flat down on his stomach in a park in the bushes, with the rifle peering through a large shrub. Take him out and now you should be seeing a limousine and a few black cars slowly making their way through the streets opposite the park.

A message appears on-screen: Follow the limousine and make sure nothing blocks its path.

Stay behind or in front of it and after a while, the remaining blips will become mobile and soon approach you on PCJ motorbikes, firing Uzi. machine pistols at the limousine. Take them out, and once you do, the screen will fade to black.

The limousine and cars stop at the foot of the restaurant, as Evan pulls up behind it. The limo door opens, and stepping out is a man wearing a black suit, with a yellow shirt underneath, and silk black tie. He has short, slick black hair gelled down and parted to the side, with thin frame glasses.

Evan gets out of his car as Charlie skids to a stop on a PCJ motorbike just next to his car. Evan slams the door and watches Nedkov Everett be accompanied into the restaurant by men dressed in similar suits, but with white shirts and yellow ties.

Evan and Charlie exchange a look, and moments after Nedkov enters, Samuel emerges from the door. He hands them both some money.

Samuel: We have much to discuss. Come back later.

Samuel smiles and turns around, walking back inside with the screen fading.

Mission Passed
+ £4,000

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

MUFC Champions 2012/13!!!

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

Hey Tony. Just a quick question...is this the start of the storyline or do I have to read another one of your topics first as to not spoil this one. If I can just start from here, I think I'll start reading it.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (GtaVComments @ Sunday, Mar 31 2013, 02:42)
Hey Tony. Just a quick question...is this the start of the storyline or do I have to read another one of your topics first as to not spoil this one. If I can just start from here, I think I'll start reading it.

Well, the story started on page 1 if that's what you mean? Unless you're referring to this being a sequel -- in which case, it's more of a spin-off than a sequel, so you can just read it without having read the previous entries.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

You're standing back outside the restaurant; the same red circle remains on the map for Samuel, and there's a silver marker inside the restaurant once again. Make your way over to your hotel suite and save your game. After you've saved it or wait a short period of time, you'll receive a phone call. 'Wayne - Mobile' appears on the screen face. Answer it.

Evan: Little busy right now.

Wayne (OS): Free your schedule up. A sh*t storm is coming and we're in its eye. You heard the radio report recently? You need to get over here.

Evan hangs the phone up and puts it back in his pocket. Next time you enter a vehicle, a radio report will automatically play, stating a press conference will be held tonight. Make your way back over to the restaurant and walk into the silver marker for the screen to fade.

The Raid...

The screen fades back in with Evan and Charlie standing above a seated Samuel. Both their arms are folded, and Samuel is eating a steak and spaghetti dinner. He runs a white napkin over his mouth and turns his attention to both men, easing forth a photograph of the man in question. Evan briefly glances down at it, then resumes glaring at Samuel.

Samuel: Lyle has managed to locate the man who organized the hit on Nedkov. He's the head of a department over on Industrial -- building number twelve.

Charlie: How many floors, and what security?

Samuel: Twenty-seven floors. He's on twenty-four.

Evan and Charlie look at each other as Samuel puts the napkin a top the half-eaten dinner and stands up, straightening his suit jacket out.

Samuel: I'm sorry for putting you through all this. Believe me, I never wanted it to go down the way it did several weeks ago. Once this is over, I'm sure we can work something out and you can remain a part of our family if you wish. I'd very much like that.

Samuel steps aside and walks out the entrance door of the restaurant.

Charlie: Any ideas, mate?

Evan exhales hard and paces towards the entrance door, with Charlie following behind. The screen fades to black.

The camera fades back in with Evan and Charlie in a cramped basement, along with one other man. Evan's examining some rope, while Charlie is overlooking a back pack and parachute.

Evan: This'll have to do.

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip has appeared on the map at the airport in Gadebridge City. Head back up the stairs of the basement and you'll emerge onto a street corner. A message appears on-screen: Break into the airport and steal a Dodo plane.

Jack a car and Charlie will enter into the passenger side. Along the way, a brief conversation will ensue.

Charlie: Don't mean to interrupt your train'a thought, but do you remember what happened last time we were sent on something along these lines?

Evan: Yeah. I also remember we had a whole flood of executioners behind us.

Charlie: Exactly, mate. I hope Paige is okay. You know, we were gonna have our first date when she got back from the 'Brilho Islands.

Evan: Yeah, well, you'll have plenty of time for dates, weddings and babies. Cause once this is over, we all walk. I'll make sure of that.

Charlie: So, who's going in heavy and high?

Evan: I will.

Charlie: Great. Cause y'know I love heights, asshole.

The conversation will end here. Drive over to the airport and break through the gates. Ignore the security and soldiers that fire at you and make your way to the end of the strip. When you arrive, you'll see two Dodo planes. Park the car and exit, then climb into one. A corona has now appeared over a large building along the Industrial area. Fly into the corona and a message appears on-screen: Jump and land on top of the building!

Jump out the plane and Charlie will follow suit on the otherside. It's only a short drop to the building below, so you won't need parachutes. The plane will glide down into an empty field on the otherside of the building a few hundred feet away and explode on impact.

A message appears on-screen: Scale the building and look into the windows. Find the correct floor and take the target, along with anyone else on that floor out.

Evan and Charlie will automatically start setting up the spider hooks into the building edge, and then each attach a rope to themselves. Brief instructions on how to zip line down the building will be explained on-screen, so start making your way down, looking inside each window as you go. When you go three floors down, to the right of the building you'll see a water-cooler room. In the center, a busy office floor, and to the left is a meeting room with a few well-dressed men sitting around a large oval table.

A message appears on-screen: Eliminate every member of the table.

Fire through the window and watch it shatter. Charlie will keep scaling down the building, and all the men will get up and start fleeing in terror. After all the men that're left alive run out the meeting room, enter into the building and Evan will automatically disconnect his zip wire.

All the men appear as blips on the mini-radar; some are pointing downward as they've already escaped the floor. Chase through the building and kill anyone in the way, any security and each target. Charlie will of entered a few floors down and be taking them out, meeting you half way. After all are dead, a message appears on-screen: Get out of the building!

Your wanted level has been boosted to a large five stars -- federal agents have been deployed to take you down.

Make your way through the building floor by floor. When you're out, avoid fire from the FBI and police and steal a car. Make sure Charlie doesn't die, get to a pay 'n' spray and clear your wanted level. After you're safe, a message appears on-screen: Get back to Samuel.

A blip has appeared back at the restaurant Downtown. Speed over there and park in the silver marker for the screen to fade.

Evan and Charlie barge through the front door of the restaurant, causing restaurant goers to look up and pause whatever they were eating or conversing about. They walk through the kitchen doors and are stopped by a large Zaibatsu member.

Man: Mr. Rivers, Mr. O'Malley. A job well done. Mr. Klein and Master Everett are currently with Mr. Morde, as they're making plans to exit the country, but they told me to give you this.

The man pulls out two separate white envelopes from inside his suit jacket pocket. He hands one to each man and resumes standing in front of the back exit door.

Evan and Charlie both look through the envelopes, then back at the man.

Man: The boss will soon be in touch. You may go now.

Evan and Charlie pause for a moment, then both begin slowly walking back through the kitchen. After a moment, a phone vibration can be heard. Evan digs into his suit trousers and takes his Blackberry out, answering it.

Evan: I told you, we're busy.

Wayne (OS): I think you just got free'd up. You need to get over to Elegance as soon as possible.

Evan rolls his eyes, hanging up.

Evan: Meet me over at Elegance later.

Charlie gives him a nod and they fist bump before walking out the front of the restaurant door. They each walk away in a separate direction as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed
+ £8,000

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

Is this Act 2 now?

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

No. I started writing the second part, but I realized there really isn't many angles left I can play with regarding mission ideas without it just seeming boring. Not enough people got into this story to continue it. So I cut out un-needed storylines/missions. It ends soon.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

Oh yeah Tony, How did you make the boxart for the first and the other Heart City stories? Did you use Photoshop?

Also do you have any other projects in mind?

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

You should bring OG Nig Nog back, a V2 or something. That was awesome tounge.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

I can't even remember how I made them. I know I used Photoshop; a lot of the art was found through searching for vector art on...a website I no longer remember. I just made the art from there. Had a base, text, etc.

No further plans for writing. I only wrote this over November at work because there was literally no work to do. I started a sequel and struggled. I kinda wish I'd never released this story now. But I snipped half of it out and I'm just gonna finish it up over this month. Thanks for the few that did enjoy it. I might write some narratives if I get the chance.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

Aw..... man I really enjoy your works. I've just been looking through the other HCS and they are great. But this WD forum isn't really active at the moment. So that's the real reason you get no feedback.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

Yeah, I kinda see it's died out a fair bit. Even if I hadn't posted it, I would've still pieced it together anyway. It passed the time and I got paid about 2 grand to spend all month writing it from 9-5 while I did about 20 minutes of actual work a day. Can't go wrong there. Nig Nog/Hamburger reboots are a potential, just cause they're fuggen mad fun to write. My day consists of waking up at 10am, out the door at 11am, training until 5pm, working 6-10pm to pay for training/car/gas/life, then it's basically sleep. If work dies down any time soon, that's when I'll write sh*t. Time be crazy scarce.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

Mate, keep writing this to it's full potential. I know I haven't commented much but to be honest with you, I loved this. I know it feels like it's died a little and there's scarcely any replies but I'd like to see what can become of this due to your full effort.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

I like this, if you want more attention then message people and remind them that it is continuing. I call that the GTA-King method tounge.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

You're back outside the restaurant a few feet away from the door on the sidewalk. There's now only one icon available on the map, and this time it's a white circle with a black 9mm. pistol in the middle of it for Club Elegance in Gadebridge City. Go save your game and make your way over to the club. Enter into the silver marker outside for the screen to fade.

Tide Shift...

The camera fades in with Evan entering the doors of the club -- night has befallen, and the club is completely void of people. Evan walks down the slanted glass walkway and onto the dancefloor, then behind the bar and begins pouring himself a scotch.

After a moment, the upstairs office door is heard slamming shut. Evan puts the glass to his mouth and pauses, looking up at the balcony, seeing a well-suited man glaring down at him -- contempt across his rugged and withered face, clenching his fist. He's suited in a brown overcoat, beige scarf and black trousers.

Evan: ...Club's closed.

Man: Oh, you don't say? Yeah, I know it's f*cking closed, dipsh*t. It's closed because of you.

Wayne and Pete enter through the front door and stare up at the man, walking onto the dance floor and over to Evan behind the bar. Another man emerges from the upstairs office. This man keeps his hands folded in front of him, suited in a skin-tight long sleeve black v-neck t-shirt and black jeans. He stands beside the other man by the balcony, looking down at the three men.

Man: Are you both that incompetent that you couldn't get him here sooner?

Wayne: I'm sorry, boss.

Evan glances back at Wayne.

Evan: 'Boss'? I told you, I'm not getting caught up in mob politics.

Evan downs the drink and slams the glass on the counter, then begins walking towards the front door. A shot is fired and the sound is heightened by the compact two-story club interior. Evan covers his head and slowly turns around, looking up to the men and seeing the man Wayne addressed to as boss holding a 9mm. pistol, smoke emanating from the loaded barrel.

The camera pans down to Pete, who falls to both knees, gripping the red stain splattered across his midsection, quickly soaking through his shirt. He falls face first onto the dance floor.

Evan: Pete! Why'd you f*ckin' do that?!

The man smiles, putting the piece back neatly in his waistband.

Man: Because you and Wayne have caused us a lot of problems. With no clubs up and running, why do I need that pest around?

Evan and Wayne kneel down, checking on Pete. Wayne sighs and looks at Evan.

Wayne: He's still alive... Barely. I told you to get over here quickly.

Evan: I thought the mob shipped you off to run a club from afar to get you out of their hair?!

Wayne: Who told you that?! We all have bosses, Evan. I'm just a man.

The man clears his throat and looks to his right at the other man beside him, then back to the scene below.

Man: Gentlemen, I hate to interrupt this lovely moment, but we need to get down to business as we don't have long. We would've had more time if you hadn't pissed the day away. And he wouldn't be bleeding out like a pig down there. The commissioner of police departments across northern UK is flying in for a press conference regarding the recent re-rise in gang activity, as well as firming their stance on terrorist attacks down south. This conference isn't going to take place. The plane is scheduled to arrive shortly, so I'm leaving this up to you.

Evan: ...And if I refuse?

Man: ...Then you all die.

Wayne: I'll get Pete to a hospital.

Evan stands up and pauses, staring up at Wayne's boss and the man beside him.

Man: Rob, make sure our friend here finds his way, would you?

Rob: Yes, boss.

The dressed down man - Rob - walks across the balcony and towards the staircase leading down to the bar. As the footsteps can be heard getting closer, Wayne's boss turns and walks towards the office.

Man: After this is done, I expect you to right all your wrongs, Evan.

The man enters the office and his associate emerges from behind the bar. He approaches Evan and offers a handshake. Evan looks down at the extended hand, then back up at Rob.

Rob: Fine. We don't have to get along.

Wayne: Evan, this is 'Razor' Rob I've told you about. We go back.

Evan: Just get Pete to the hospital. Come on.

Evan nods for Rob to follow him. Both men begin walking towards the front door, as Wayne carefully starts lifting Pete. The screen fades to black.

You're standing outside the front of the club. A black PCJ bike is sitting in front of you, and a message appears on-screen: Get to the airport and steal another Dodo plane. Make sure the commissioner doesn't land, as security will be too tight to perform an execution.

Step onto the PCJ and Rob will follow suit. There will be no timer on this mission, but if you're too long, you'll fail it.

Start speeding over to the airport and a brief conversation will ensue between Evan and Rob.

Rob: Wayne tells me you and him used to run together a few years back. Was that during the coke phase when he was full-blown psycho?

Evan: When is he not full-blown psycho?

Rob: He's calmed down a fair bit since you got back in town. Tolerable, at least. Think he's happy you and that green blood are around again.

Evan: Seems that way. Who's your boss?

Rob: Nicholas Fior, my uncle.

Evan: Then I hope for your family's sake that Pete doesn't bleed out and die, otherwise there's gonna be one less plate come Christmas this year.

Rob briefly chuckles, shrugging the comment off, and the conversation then ends. Make your way to the airport and once again break through the gates, take out or ignore the guards and soldiers and make your way to the end of the runway and steal the remaining Dodo plane. Once you enter, Rob will also enter on the otherside. Start it up and a message appears on-screen: Meet the plane half-way and take the plane out.

A blip has appeared across the ocean coming in from the East. Once you start flying over Gadebridge City, you'll be boosted to four stars, and once you fly over the Wastelands, you'll receive a grand six stars and homing missiles will begin trying to take you out from the army and makeshift-bases set up throughout the Wastelands after the terrorist attacks.

Hydras and Hunters will soon be deployed to try and take you down. After you get further out into the ocean, they'll back off and leave, and your wanted level will downgrade to five stars. Soon enough you'll see the plane come into view. Fly through the corona behind it and the plane will steady itself. A message appears on-screen: Jump!

Navigate the control pad and use the usual exit vehicle button and Evan will kick his door open, gripping the metallic doorframe of the Dodo. On the otherside, Rob does the same. Both men have parachute packs on. They'll dive from the plane and you'll see the Dodo nosedive directly into the plane. A massive explosion will ensue. Pull your chord and start sifting down into the dark ocean below.

Once you both hit, the parachutes will cover you in the open water. A message appears on-screen: Lose the heat and make your way back to Elegance.

You've got a long swim back, and if you get too close to the shores of the Wasteland, you'll be annihilated by bombs. Swim north-east and make your way to the Downtown district. Once you get back on land, you'll be bombarded by FBI agents. A life meter appears on-screen for Rob, who will have an M16 machine pistol to help take anyone out.

Grab a car, get to a pay 'n' spray and once done, a blip appears back at Elegance. Speed over there and park in the silver marker outside for the screen to fade.

Evan and Rob walk through the club's entrance doors and see Nicholas sitting on a stool by the bar, elbows rested on the wooden countertop, staring up at the widescreen plasma a top the bar. They walk over and Nicholas turns to them, smiling.

Nicholas: My, my. You see this?

They all turn their attentions to the screen, where a memorial service for Sargent Goodwin is rolling, and a reporter claiming the plane containing the commissioner was suicide bombed earlier tonight by a Dodo plane stolen from Gadebridge airport, and that the army are once again tightening up around the state as more terrorist and gang-related attacks continue to ensue, with all airports once again closed.

Nicholas switches the television off by the remote and keeps looking at Evan, smiling.

Nicholas: I ask you to take him out, and you blow the entire plane up. Bravo.

Nicholas flings the remote onto the bar, then slowly claps, letting the smile fade from his face, soon replacing it with a frown.

Nicholas: Now we're stuck in Green State.

The tension can be cut with a knife, as Nichloas glares at Evan with contempt. After a few intense moments, the front door of the club is opened and Wayne enters, breathing heavily.

Wayne: Pete's in surgery.

All three men focus on Wayne as he walks over to them, putting his hands on his hips, reading each man's facial expressions as he tries to catch his breath.

Nicholas: Your friend has disappointed me yet again. Fix this. I'm not playing baby sitter any longer than I have to.

Evan, Rob and Wayne all look at each other, then turn and walk towards the front door as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:00 AM

Another great mission man smile.gif
When you have finished, you might want to add a map for reference and maybe convert to a pdf for easier reading. tounge.gif If you decide to do a box art that would be great biggrin.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:57 PM Edited by TonyZimmzy, 16 April 2013 - 08:37 PM.

You're standing outside the club entrance next to a silver marker. If you try and enter it, you'll be prompted to come back after a game save. After a few moments, you'll receive a phone call. 'Blocked Number' comes up on the screen face. Answer it.

Evan: Who is this?

Voice (OS): Hello, is this Mr. Evan Rivers?

Voice (OS): Lovely, we've finally managed to reach you. My name is Edgar Johnson, I'm the regional manager for Metro bank. It's come to my attention that your account has been frozen for the past two weeks. The root of that was traced back to an employee who has since been fired for not getting confirmation from yourself to freeze all current ingoings and outgoings, and your account has since been unfrozen. I'd like to extend my sincere ap--

Evan hangs the phone up, and your money counter will be boosted.

+ £275,000

Now Evan's funds have been returned, there's no more money struggles. He navigates through the phone and dials a number.

Charlie (OS): Hey.

Evan: Hey. I've got a plan and it's coming together. Thankfully my stunt re-closed the airports, so nobody's going anywhere for a while. I don't know how long it'll last, so I'm gonna need you to get ahold of some trackers and ghost me. Anyone I interact with over the next few days, get a fix on 'em.

Charlie (OS): All right, hurry it up though; Paige's life is at risk.

Evan hangs the phone up and puts it back in his pocket this time. Head back over to Dan's house as it's closest and save your game. There's still only one blip on the radar, and that's the white circle with the 9mm. pistol representing Nicholas Fior back at Elegance. It should roughly be morning now, so speed over there and enter the silver marker by the door for the screen to fade.

To Kingdom Come...

The camera fades back in with Evan shuffling through a ring of keys, standing at the foot of Club Elegance's entrance door. Behind him, a black Sentinel pulls up. Wayne and Rob both step out and close the doors behind them as Evan looks back at the men who are now slowly approaching.

Rob: Nicholas isn't in yet.

Evan stops looking through the ring of keys and puts them back in his pocket, turning to face both men as Wayne and Rob arrive at the door beside Evan.

Wayne: We've got it on good authority that those coke pushers are doing a lot of moving and shaking today. Be a solid idea to take some out, you know, get back in Nicholas' good books.

Evan looks around the area, then folds his arms across his chest, turning his attention back to Wayne.

Wayne: You remember a few years ago when some of those vigilante Von Siege cock suckers were around, and we got their route and--

Evan: Yeah, I remember.

Wayne: Well, I've got the route, and the gear.

Evan: Then get geared up.

Wayne smiles, looking at Rob.

Wayne: Told you he isn't a let down.

All three men walk down the entrance path of the club as the screen fades to black.

FADE IN: CUT SCENE

The camera fades in with the gang members exiting their headquarters and getting into their crystal white Ranchers and pulling away.

END OF CUTSCENE

You're standing at the foot of the club's entrance walkway next to Wayne and Rob. Wayne hands you something then gets into the black Sentinel and speeds off. Two blips have appeared on the map over Gadebridge City.

Evan: I'll take the north sewers, you take the south.

Rob: Got it.

Rob will begin running. A message appears on-screen: Find a PCJ motorbike, then find a manhole and enter the sewer system and wait for Wayne's call.

There will be no timer for this mission, but if you take too long you'll fail it as Wayne will call to make sure you're in position. You have a satchel charge in your weapon inventory, and the two blips on the map represent their Ranchers. Go steal a bike. Once you find a manhole, a message will appear on-screen on what buttons to use to enter it depending on gaming platform.

Step off the bike and Evan will automatically open the manhole up. Step back on the bike and drop into the sewer. Once in, a large static blip will appear in central Gadebridge City. Start speeding down the large sewer tunnel until you get to the silver marker which is underneath a large manhole entrance.

Stay parked in it, watching as the blips representing the crystal white Ranchers all get closer. Eventually your phone will slide up, ringing. 'Wayne - Mobile' appears on the screen face. Answer it.

Wayne (OS): All right, Rob's in position. Hope you are too.

Evan: I am.

Wayne (OS): Blast from the past! They'll be stopping to collect the cash, so get ready.

Evan hangs the phone up, and a message appears on-screen: Climb the ladder the plant the satchel charge on the manhole cover.

Climb up the ladder as instructed and plant the satchel charge on top of it. Navigate Evan back down the ladder and start running. The screen will fade to black.

The camera fades in to the screen above the sewer system. Police and gang members are all exiting a large building, with squad cars and Ranchers clattering the area holding up traffic. They all start loading their respective cars with bags, then proceed to shake hands.

All of a sudden the ground rumbles. All men look around then ignore it and prepare to enter back into the building to collect another load, when a massive fireball erupts from below, causing a gigantic explosion. All officers and gang members are flung through the air, along with their vehicles. The entire road has become a crater, and the parked cars of pedestrians in the traffic queue begin to blow, along with all the surroundings.

Gang members and officers begin running out the building as it begins tilting, then starts crumbling at its base. The entire building crashes into the huge crater below, and the camera cuts to Evan running through the sewer system. Dust, smoke and rubble rush toward him from the scene behind.

Above, officers are down, coughing violently and covered in blood. One looks down at the wreckage below and the huge hole in the road. He sees Evan jump on his PCJ bike.

Officer: sh*t. Call it in! Call it in!

The camera cuts down to Evan sat on the PCJ bike and navigating through his phone. He dials it and puts it to his ear.

Wayne (OS): Oh, that's what I'm talkin' about! Holy sh*t! I'm poppin' blood vessels over here!

Evan: Glad you enjoyed the firework show. How's Rob getting on?

Wayne (OS): No word from him yet! You better get moving!

Evan hangs the phone up and puts it away. Suddenly, a crashing sound with water splashing can be heard behind. Evan turns around to see three cops have dropped into the hole in the ground on patrol bikes.

END OF CUTSCENE

You've been boosted to four stars and the three cops behind you will begin firing at you immediately. A message appears on-screen: Navigate through the sewer system and go find Rob!

A blip appears in south Gadebridge City for Rob. Start speeding down the sewer pipes, turning where needed, and try to avoid taking damage from the cops on bikes. Once you reach the blip, you'll see a wrecked PCJ motorbike on the ground. The blip will disappear and a message appears on-screen: Get above ground and lose the heat!

Get a good distance from the cops and find a manhole entrance and ditch the bike. Climb up the ladder and emerge back on above ground. You'll soon be swamped by police, so take as many out and create some breathing room, then jack a car. Make your way over to a pay 'n' spray and lose your wanted level, then a blip appears back at Club Elegance.

Speed over there and park in the silver marker for the screen to fade.

Evan skids to a halt and gets out of whatever car you were in. He walks along the entrance way towards the door, navigating through his phone and dialling it as he shoves the door open with force, entering into the building.

Wayne (OS): Evan, don't go in the club, Nicholas is--

The message is abruptly cut off as Nicholas grabs Evan by the neck and slams the back of his head into the entrance door. Evan drops his phone and keeps a calm face, looking into the cold eyes of Nicholas Fior.

Nicholas: You really f*cked up this time. Those coked up f*cks captured Rob. What the f*ck were you all thinking?!

Nicholas lets Evan go, who straightens his suit jacket out and coughs.

Evan: Sorry. How's it my fault that your nephew is a useless f*ck who can't execute a simple plan?

Nicholas sighs and walks towards the bar.

Nicholas: Just get him back and get rid of these pests once and for all.

Wayne (OS): Evan? Evan?!

Evan bends down and picks his phone up, dusting it off on his trousers and putting it back to his ear.

Evan: Rob got himself caught. I think it's time we ended this once and for all.

Evan hangs the phone up and the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

The camera comes back in and you're standing back outside the club. The same white circle with a 9mm. pistol inside appears on the mini-radar, and you're standing right next to the silver walk-in marker for it. After a few moments, your phone will ring. 'Samuel - Mobile' appears on the screen face. Answer it, and Evan will put it to his ear.

Samuel (OS): Did you have anything to do with the airports being closed off once more? We've been turned away and are now under suspicion.

Evan: I'm just one guy. How could I cause that?

Samuel (OS): You forget that I know exactly what you're capable of, Evan. Get over to the restaurant. Nedkov will be waiting for you.

Evan: Where are you?

Samuel (OS): Suddenly, I don't feel very confident divulging out that information.

The line goes dead and Evan puts the phone away, and you hear him chuckle. A brown circle with a '
Z ' has appeared on the map at the restaurant for Nedkov and his Zaibatsu. Head over to Dan's house as it's closest and save your game. We'll do the Zaibatsu's mission first as it seemed urgent, so make your way over to there and enter into the restaurant and walk into the silver marker by the dining table for the screen to fade to black.

The Transfer...

The screen comes back in with Evan sitting at the table, arms folded over his chest and tapping the heel of his boot on the soft carpet beneath him. He takes his phone out and checks the time, then slips it back in his pocket. After a few moments, the kitchen door is opened and Nedkov emerges with several Zaibatsu employees. He's talking on the phone as he makes his way over to Evan and sits down opposite him, avoiding eye contact, clearly more focused on the phone call at hand.

Nedkov: What do you mean? Look, I've got something else to take care of before I come back home. Just put Trey or Uno on it and give him some Hush and calm him down. It's vital we don't let him leave yet. Take control of the situation. That is an order, Mr. Valdez.

He awaits a response on the other end, then hangs up, slipping the phone into his suit's innards.

Nedkov: Excuse me. Our mutual friend seems to think you have some kind of revenge kick on your mind, and that it was you who got the airports re-closed. I'd like to think otherwise. I like to see the good in people, and I like to see the potential in people and location alike. The mongrels of this country and state have never shared the vision me and my father have tried to install upon it.

Evan: Could be because your father was a psychopath?

Nedkov: Visionary. A visionary would be a much more... how do you say, suited term?

Evan: If you say. So why am I here?

Nedkov: Because the FBI and army officials are keeping a very close eye on our activity here. You see out that window -

Nedkov motions with his head out the large window, and across the street several vans are parked up.

Nedkov: There's a sniper on the building across there, too.

Evan: You seem to have a lot of enemies and attention for a respectable business man.

Nedkov: Hmm. People just don't understand what we're trying to create. I have it on good authority that you're a rather wicked driver. So, from me to you, I ask a personal favour.

Evan: ... Yeah, I'll get you to where you need to go, but I need your word that you'll help my cousin. Where?

Nedkov: If you do as I ask, your cousin will be returned to you in one piece. I promise you. There's a cabin out in the woods. Very remote. Get me there, and it'll be well worth your troubles.

Evan laughs, shaking his head in disbelief. Both men stand up as the Zaibatsu employees follow behind both Evan and Nedkov. The screen fades to black.

Evan and Nedkov are standing by the entrance door to the restaurant. Nedkov will turn to face Evan.

Nedkov: My men are going to create a distraction, then we need to get to my car in the parking lot. Are you ready?

Evan: Your men are insane.

Nedkov: Loyal, Evan. Loyal.

The conversation will end, and a handful of Zaibatsu members start running through the restaurant door. Instantly, they begin getting gunned down from the sniper across the street. A message appears on-screen: Get Nedkov to the cabin in the woods.

A silver blip has appeared on the radar for the cabin. Run out the door and Nedkov will follow behind. You'll instantly be boosted to a grand six star wanted level. Avoid the gunfire and get round the back to a black Stinger and get inside. Nedkov will enter the passenger seat, and the aggressive task of transferring him begins.

Along the way you'll enter army-clad road blocks, be fired at constantly by soldiers and rammed by barracks, attempt to be blown up by tanks, and FBI cars are also all over you. You'll probably need to change cars at least three times, so keep an eye on Nedkov and make sure he isn't slaughtered. Once you enter the woodland area, you'll manage to avoid a lot of the barracks and tanks as they can't navigate through the rough terrain.

Halfway through the woods, a conversation will ensue.

Evan: Seriously, what is it that you've done? Because this is more than just a few bodies. This is warcrime-level sh*t.

Nedkov: As I stated before, Evan. I see the potential in people and location alike. As informed by Mr. Morde and Mr. Klein, you are currently not a part of the BB Cartel anymore, so I cannot discuss this any further with you.

The conversation will end here. Get him over to the large cabin and park in the silver marker for the screen to fade.

Evan and Nedkov both exit whatever car you're now in. Nedkov walks up the wooden steps of the cabin and will turn back to face Evan.

Nedkov: I have a lot of enemies who just don't understand me and my father's visions of a perfect world. If you really do want in on this, do come back. I'll need some help.

Evan: Yeah. I'm starting to paint the picture...

He turns back around and enters into the cabin as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed
+ £50,000

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

You're back outside the cabin, and the same two blips are on the map as before. In front of you is a silver marker at the foot of the cabin, but you'll be prompted to save your game first. Make your way back through the woodland area and through Gadebridge City and go save your game at Dan's. This time, we'll do one of Nicholas Fior's missions. Make your way over to the club and park in the silver marker outside for the screen to fade.

Let It Snow...

The camera fades back in with Evan already inside the club, leaning against the bar, sipping a club soda with Wayne next to him. Opposite them stands Nicholas Fior.

Nicholas: ...So without any back up, you're gonna have to go in hot.

Wayne: Ain't a problem. We'll be in, we'll be out, we'll take 'em down and find Rob.

Nicholas: It's just that easy, huh? And what about the police?

Wayne: Let us worry about that. We'll be back in a half hour -- tops. So order in a pizza or two.

Nichloas smiles as Wayne leads Evan towards the entrance of the club as the screen fades to black.

The camera comes back in with Evan and Wayne in an Ammunation. They're gearing up, and Evan picks up an M4 machine gun and checks it over, whilst Wayne looks over some satchel charges.

Wayne: If Rob's already dead, Nicholas is gonna flip out. We'd better get ready to make a break for it while we can.

Evan: Calm down. There's nowhere to run to anyways.

Wayne: One last hurrah. See you on the other side, mate.

Evan: Don't get soppy on me; it's not your style.

Wayne smiles as Evan reciprocrates, and both men shake hands.

END OF CUTSCENE

You're standing in the Ammunation store. A large static blip has appeared on the map for their base of operations in the Downtown area. A message appears on-screen: Eliminate the entire gang and rescue Rob Fior.

Head outside and jack a random car and Wayne will follow suit. Make your way over to the location and park in the silver marker at the end of the street. Exit the vehicle and start walking towards the building.

You'll soon sucombe to fire from gang members out the open windows. A life-meter has appeared on-screen for Wayne. Start taking aim at the wave of gang members leaning out the windows and wipe 'em out.

Make your way inside the building and take cover early as you'll be under heavy attack from the get go. Wipe the entire first floor out, then wipe the entire second floor out. Once you reach the third and final floor, the screen will fade to black.

The camera cuts to inside of an office. Two men stand: one in a white long sleeve shirt and jeans stands over Rob Fior, who's tied to a chair - beaten, bloody and battered. The man puts a pistol to his head and cocks it, tensing his jaw, looking to the other man who's well-dressed in a navy blue suit. The well-dressed man nods to his colleague with the piece, smiling, then proceeds to open a window and climb out.

Shots are heard outside. The dressed-down man lowers the pistol, looking towards the steel-bolted door, then back down at Rob.

Man: You're gonna tell me where he is, or we both die. It'll make no difference to me; I've just been given the seal of approval from The Snowman himself. A purity to be born again by his side.

The man coughs up some phlegm and spits it at Rob, then puts the pistol back to his head, waiting.

Rob: ...They're already here, you delusional psychopath.

Rob laughs momentarily before the man fires a single shot through his head, causing the chair to rock sidewards with the force of his neck snapping. The man sucks in through his nose, hard, then turns his attention back to the steel-bolted door; his eyes bloodshot and clearly coked out of his mind.

He keeps his sore eyes fixated on the door, stepping backwards and reaching up on top of a shelf, pulling a rocket launcher from the top.

Man: Well, what're you waiting for?!

The camera cuts to Evan and Wayne walking through a sea of downed gang members, two M4 machine guns in hand. They cautiously approach the large steel-bolted door. With one last look at each other, both nod, then turn their attention back to the door and raise their guns.

END OF CUTSCENE

Start shooting at the locks on the door, and after a few seconds the entire wall will explode. You and Wayne will be flung back, and both half of your health will be taken away. You'll see through the giant gaping hole in the wall where the door once stood that the man is reloading the rocket launcher.

Stand to your feet and take aim and start shooting at him. He'll be wearing body armour and take a long time to drop. He'll take aim once more with the rocket launcher, so make sure you get out the way. After an endless amount of time firing at him, he'll finally go down. Wayne will run into the office.

Wayne: Ah, sh*t... Razor...

Wayne stands over Rob's lifeless body, then turns back out to Evan.

Wayne: We'd better get outta here. I'll call Nicholas from the car.

The screen fades to black.

Evan and Wayne pull up to the club front and park, as the camera cuts to inside the car. Wayne is on the phone and nods his head occasionally.

Wayne: All right, I'll be up in'a minute.

Wayne hangs up and turns to Evan.

Wayne: I'll call you when things cool down.

Wayne exits the car and begins walking towards the club doors.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

You're still sat in the car from the cutscene as there were no fades. You now have one icon available on the map. Go save your game at Dan's house and we'll go do Nedkov's mission. Make your way out to the country side to the brown circle with the yellow ' Z ' and park up, then walk into the silver marker by the cabin door for the screen to fade.

Homeland Invasion...

The camera cuts back in with Evan already inside the log cabin. Zaibatsu employees in suits stand all around. Lots of hi-tech machinary and computers clatter the area, with people working on them at a frequent pace. Nedkov sits in a large black leather arm chair in the corner, sipping a glass of sherry. Evan stands over him, arms crossed.

Nedkov: My men have managed to locate one root of this problem. Homeland Security have been set up in a warehouse in the dock areas Downtown. It wont be long until they find this location, so I'm entrusting you and my men to go take care of things for me.

Evan: I'll do it, but I want the answer to a question first.

Nedkov pauses for a moment, mulling the request over as he looks at his sherry glass.

Nedkov: All right. Go on...

Evan: Were you the one responsible for the terrorist attack three weeks ago?

Nedkov slowly grins.

Nedkov: All will be explained in due time. Now, take these threats out, and I'll make sure Lyle and Samuel let your cousin go... Then, perhaps we can go about business together.

Evan is approached by a group of Zaibatsu men. His hands are clenched and his jaw is tightened. He swallows hard and follows the men towards the door as the screen fades to black.

You're standing outside with seven Zaibatsu men beside you, all carrying MP5 machine guns. You now have a rocket launcher, Dragunov rifle ammo and boosted ammo for your already-equipt M4 machine gun. A message appears on-screen: Wipe out Homeland Security's base of operations and destroy any evidence on Nedkov.

There are two four-door black Washingtons around the rear of the cabin. Get in one, and three men will get in with you, while the other four get into the other one. A blip appears on the radar north of the docks that Pete runs.

Start speeding over there and the other car will follow close behind. Once you arrive, park in the silver marker at the end of the street. Step out of the car, and all Zaibatsu men will follow suit. Approach the building, and much like the last mission, you'll be fired at through open windows -- this time by Homeland agents, FBI agents and soldiers.

Wipe them out and enter inside the building. You'll instantly be under fire, and I'm sure the Zaibatsu men will start getting wiped out quickly. Once you clean the first floor out, a message appears on-screen: Make your way upstairs and clear the area.

Go up to the second floor and take out any other agents that get in your way. After all are dead, the screen will fade to black.

Evan drops the M4 a top a random agent's body and starts looking through some of the paperwork on desks. He hears a whirring sound and approaches a back window. Looking down, he sees agents and soldiers starting up speed boats, and a large ship in the distance.

Evan takes his phone out and navigates through it briefly, then puts it to his ear.

Nedkov (OS): Is it done?

Evan: Not quite. Looks like some are about to flee to a ship off the coast.

Nedkov (OS): Then quit whining to me and eliminate that ship, boy!

The line goes dead.

END OF CUTSCENE

Flick through your weapon inventory and load the rocket launcher up. A message will appear on-screen: Wipe out the speedboats containing the agents!

There will be four boats total, and each one will start picking up speed now. Aim through the rocket launcher and start dropping bombs at the speed boats below before they get too far off into the distance. Once all are blown up, a message appears on-screen: Wipe the container ship out.

Look through the lense of the Dragunov and you'll see soldiers along the front of the ship, standing guard. Take all visable soldiers out. Jump out the window and crash into the waters below and start swimming out to the container ship. Once you arrive, climb up a ladder on the side of the ship and you'll be under fire immediately.

If any Zaibatsu members survived, they'll still be following your every move. Start wiping any soldiers and agents out on the ship front, then make your way down and inside and do the same. Once all agents are taken out, the screen will fade to black.

A Hydra plane speeds by overhead, along with hunter choppers in the distance fast approaching. Back inside the ship, Evan enters into the control room. He leans over the desk and picks up a few folders and documents, pocketing them inside his drenched suit jacket, when a voice booms from overhead outside.

Voice (OS): Intruder, identify and make yourself visable. We have been authorized to destroy this ship.

END OF CUTSCENE

A timer counting down from 00:39 appears on the right-hand side of the screen. Quickly dash out of the control room and make your way through the ship and back on deck. The Hydra will start firing its machine guns down at you. Take aim at it with your rocket launcher and blow it to hell.

Shortly after, the hunter choppers will come into view. There will be three total. Take them out with the rocket launcher before they have a chance to take you out, and a message appears on-screen: Get off the ship and back to shore before it explodes!

Dive off the side and start swimming. Shortly after, the ship will erupt and explode behind you. Keep swimming and make your way back to shore. Once you reach land, the mission is complete.

Mission Passed

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

Note: This is the final mission. Thank you very much for the support and sticking around for this short but worthwhile journey back through the Heart City stories. Hopefully y'all leave some comments and if it garners enough interest, another follow-up may be in the works.

- Tony

Start running along the edge of Downtown until you come back to the docks, then jack a car. There are currently no blips available. After a few moments, you'll hear a vibrating sound and the Blackberry will slide up from the bottom right of the screen. 'Paige - Mobile' will appear on the screen face. Evan will answer it automatically.

Evan: Paige?

Lyle (OS): No such luck.

Evan: Put her on.

Lyle (OS): You'll see the little slut soon enough. Everett has given us the go-ahead to release her. Meet us over at Yellowbox warehouse on Industry way - midnight sharp.

The line goes dead, and after a moment, the phone will vibrate once more and slide up. 'Charlie - Mobile' appears on the screen face. Evan will answer it automatically once more.

Evan: Charlie.

Charlie (OS): Aye. Just got a phone call from Samuel. He said you'll get one from Lyle.

Evan: Already did. You ready to do this?

Charlie (OS): Born ready, brother. See you over there tonight.

The line goes dead, and after a moment, the phone will vibrate once more and slide up. 'Wayne - Mobile' appears on the screen face. Evan will answer it automatically once more.

Evan: Christ. What?

Wayne (OS): Busy day, champ?

Evan: Something like that.

Wayne (OS): Well, Nicholas is en route to a holding cell in Gadebridge City. He got nabbed over the whole coke gang incident.

Evan: My heart bleeds for the guy.

Wayne (OS): He's given me explicit orders to take you out.

The line stays quiet for a moment.

Wayne (OS): Obviously I'm not gonna do that. So you have to take him out before this gets out of hand. He's gonna be transferred through the city under national guard supervision sometime in the early hours of tonight.

Evan: f*ck. I can't take all this sh*t anymore. I've had enough.

The line goes dead and there is now one blip remaining on the radar, and that's a white X at an abandoned warehouse on Industry way. Next time you enter into a vehicle, a radio report will state that the airports will once again be open to the public from six a.m. tomorrow morning, revealing that mob boss Nicholas Fior was behind the notorious plane explosion which took out the police commissioner, and has since been caught and is en route to prison. Go save your game at Dan's house and make your way over there. Park up and exit whatever car you're in and walk into the silver marker at the foot of the door for the screen to fade out for the final mission.

Breaking Point...

The camera fades in with the picture of a blood red moon hovering above the large yellow warehouse. Water shimmers from a small canal below, as Evan stands beside the large red metal door, checking the time on his phone continuously. After a few seconds, a PCJ bike pulls up and Charlie steps off. He paces over to Evan.

Evan: You loaded?

Charlie: Don't worry about me, lad. Come on.

Charlie slides the large red door to one side, making an awful screech along the concrete floor. They slowly walk into the warehouse, where Lyle, Samuel and Nedkov each stand in the center -- Zaibatsu men are also standing guard all around. In front of Lyle sits Paige, tied to a chair, gagged by the mouth. Evan glances down at her, then up to Nedkov.

Evan: So, are you a man of your word?

Nedkov: I am.

Lyle smirks, then slowly begins untying Paige as Samuel removes the gag from her mouth. She stands up and rushes over to Evan and Charlie, hugging both. Evan's eyes now remain locked with Lyle's.

Evan: So...

Lyle: So...

Lyle's smile grows wider when he sees the documents in Evan's suit jacket. Noticing his eyes have shifted to them, he takes them out and flips through them.

Evan: Yeah... definitely some interesting stuff in here. Did you know?

Lyle: Of course we knew. Once the Zaibatsu and Corporation had nuked Green State, they were going to do exactly the same to Wychmere and Welton.

Charlie's eyes widen, looking at Evan, as Evan breaks away from the group.

Evan: I knew you were f*cked up, but to try and take out three states... Man, you've lost it.

Nedkov: What good were those Wastelands? And that ship full of in-mates? It was toxic. I was trying to make the world a better place. But after being here, and all the pain this country has forsaken upon my family name, why stop there?

Charlie: So your plan was to eradicate the entire f*ckin' set of states?

Nedkov: At first. We have big plans, and you could've been involved. But unfortunately, I get the feeling that won't be the case...

Nedkov sighs, then looks at his group of men.

Lyle: What do you think?

Lyle and Nedkov both turn to Samuel, who remains silent for a moment.

Samuel: ...Kill 'em.

END OF CUTSCENE

The cutscene will instantly end. You'll be under fire right away from Zaibatsu men, all wielding M4 machine guns. A life-meter has appeared on the right-hand side of the screen for Charlie and Paige, respectively. Start exchanging fire with them all and take cover as quickly as possible.

If you try and shoot Lyle, Samuel or Nedkov, they'll not go down. All three of them will make a break for a back exit and begin escaping. Continue exchanging fire with all Zaibatsu members and when all are dead, Charlie and Paige will automatically walk over to you.

Evan: Did you manage to get the trackers on each of 'em?!

Charlie: Aye! You're a tough cookie to ghost, but I got 'em all!

Charlie pulls a satnav-like gadget out of his inner suit jacket pocket and hands it to Evan. Three separate gold blips appear on the mini radar, all moving extremely fast and breaking away from each other, along with a large static silver blip in the center of the Wastelands.

A message appears on-screen: Go get a hunter chopper.

Evan: Get her to safety. I'll handle this.

Run back outside and you'll see a small silver marker by the PCJ Charlie arrived on. Jump on it and speed across the Downtown bridge and through Gadebridge City. When you arrive at the totaled bridge leading into the Wastelands, there will be a slight ramp there now. Get a good run up and jump over the bridge gap and you'll instantly receive a six star wanted level.

Search lights throughout the Wastelands will try and catch your spot as alarms sound; the entire area is under strict supervision from the military, and if you're static for too long, you'll be wiped out by a homing missile. Hydras are all over you from above, so avoid all the bombs and soldiers shooting at you and follow the radar until you reach a makeshift army base.

Break through the gate inside and enter. Blips appear all over for soldiers - and they're coming towards you. Take them all out and navigate through the base until you find a hunter chopper. Get inside and start flying it. A health-meter has appeared on the right-hand side of the screen for your chopper's health, along with a timer counting down from 02:59.

A message appears on-screen: All three men are circling the state, biding time until the airport re-opens in a few hours. Take them all out and end this.

As you start flying back towards Gadebridge City, you'll be under constant attack from Hydra planes and other hunter helicopters, so you'll have to constantly fly low, turn around and take them out.

You'll get to Nedkov first, who's speeding through the desolate city as the sun begins to rise in the distance. Time it right and drop bombs on his car and he'll be blown up, removing his blip from the radar.

Next you'll find Lyle's blip: he's speeding towards the airport on a PCJ motorbike. He sifts in and out of alleys and narrow paths to make things more difficult. Take out any Hydra or hunters around you and aim below and start dropping bombs on him when he's visible and once you blow him up, his blip will be removed from the radar, and as he was on a bike, you'll have the added advantage of watching his body be torn apart and flung from the vehicle.

Just one left for Samuel. Chase him up and you'll see he's moving slightly slower. When you arrive at him, you'll see he's in an armored truck below. Start dropping bombs on it, and after what feels like a lifetime, the screen will fade to black.

The camera fades in with one final bomb being dropped on the armored truck, then it flipping over. Samuel crawls out from the wrecked, twisted metal, coughing and bleeding profusely. Across the way, Evan begins bringing the hunter chopper in for a landing. Evan exits and slams the door of the hunter shut and walks over to Samuel, who's struggling to stand.

Evan: Really wish I had time to savor this, but I've got other sh*t to do.

Samuel attempts to speak through a bloodsoaked throat, but before he even gets a chance to mutter a word, Evan quickly draws a 9mm. pistol from his waistband and fires two swift shots -- one to Samuel's chest, and one to his head.

Evan re-adjusts the pistol in his waistband and turns around, walking back to the hunter chopper and getting inside as the screen fades to black.

The scene fades in with Nicholas Fior handcuffed in the back of a van, and three armed guards sitting opposite him. All men are laughing and one leans forward, uncuffing Nicholas as the sound of a chopper can be heard in the distance.

Nicholas: Glad we could come to an understanding, boys. Thanks to the beauty of technology, even an ol' timer like me can wire you the money right now.

Nicholas shuffles through his pocket and pulls his phone out, navigating through it. The whirring sound of the chopper starts getting louder, followed by a piercing whistle. Nicholas looks up at the armed guards and instant panic floods through his body like a wave. He stands up, tensing his neck muscles, about to scream.

The camera cuts outside. A bomb is dropped on the van, causing it to erupt in a ball of fire. Evan's hunter flies by overhead as a report is played.

Voice (OS): The terrorist attacks resumed in Gadebridge City once again today, with hundreds of army personnel found dead. State officials are beginning preparations to evacuate the state effective immediately...

The camera fades out with Evan's chopper sifting through the chilling morning air, towards the bright sunrise.

Evan stands beside Charlie, Paige, Wayne, Dan, and Emily. In the distance, Pete can be seen leaning against the hood of a car, bandaged up. Evan's suited in a long black crombie coat, and his hands are in both pockets as a cutting wind blows through the area, causing the orange and brown leaves to be pulled from trees above.

Charlie rests his hand on Evan's shoulder, giving him a comforting smile and a nod, before Evan walks through a scenic cemetery garden. He stops at a tombstone and puts his hand on top of it, sighing.

Evan: I've not forgot about you. I never could. I miss you every day.

Evan looks up to the orange haze in the sky as the sound of choppers fly by in the distance, followed by echoes of gunfire. He takes a deep breath, seeing his cold breath coat the crisp air, then lets his hand rest by his side.

The camera focuses on the tombstone, as the sound of Evan's footsteps treading over the frost covered grass can be heard getting fainter and fainter with each step. The screen fades to black.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

"Start dropping bombs on it, and after what feels like a lifetime, the screen will fade to black"
I love it when you break the fourth wall and put sh*t like this in. It really makes it feel like a GTA Game rather than simply a script. Either way the last mission was brilliant. I agree with Evan that it wouldv'e been neater to drag Samuels murder out but I suppose when you look at other GTA Games the end boss often has quick intensely violent deaths. Either way this has been a pleasure to read smile.gif .

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 14:08)
"Start dropping bombs on it, and after what feels like a lifetime, the screen will fade to black"
I love it when you break the fourth wall and put sh*t like this in. It really makes it feel like a GTA Game rather than simply a script. Either way the last mission was brilliant. I agree with Evan that it wouldv'e been neater to drag Samuels murder out but I suppose when you look at other GTA Games the end boss often has quick intensely violent deaths. Either way this has been a pleasure to read smile.gif .

I thought about making a bit of a scene between the two, as since the beginning Evan had always trusted Samuel. Why's and how-could-you's and sh*t, but writing from Evan's pov, he'd just about had enough of everything and was about willing to kill himself without any regard to those around him once he'd made sure Paige and Charlie were safe.

This, in my mind, spanned across three weeks since the Zaibatsu bombed half the state and killed Joan in the blasts. So I thought I'd make it apparent that he was still mourning over it with an ending that hopefully tugged at the heart strings, even though posting-wise it was 4-6 months ago since Joan was a part of the story. Hopefully nobody forgot about all of his pain throughout those months. happy.gif

Glad you enjoyed the read. I definitely plan on following this up, but as a proper story in narrative form instead of mission-based scripts.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

I agree with Evan that it wouldv'e been neater to drag Samuels murder out but I suppose when you look at other GTA Games the end boss often has quick intensely violent deaths.

I'd have loved to have seen a little bit more time with Samuel's murder. As for the story itself, I loved it. I know it didn't get its colossal big-shiny-new presentation but I loved it all the same. I'd love to see what you do with an actual prose-form story! That isn't to say I haven't loved the scripts. It'll be cool to see where you're going with this.

As for this story. I loved it. It's definitely worth an award or eight. I'm looking forward to seeing the next part. inlove.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users