Photo

Star Trek Into Darkness

4 replies to this topic
acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Continuation of 2009 reboot. I liked that one just like all the older movies and series but i know it created split between fans. We will see how this one turns out but it would be probably even more Michael Bay's like explosions and action.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

I don't think I like Star Trek trying to be all cool and action oriented. I feel like they're missing the whole point of it.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Didn't know the last one created some kind of split between fans, you must be talking about hardcore Trekkies, oh wow, my iPad auto corrected that to be capitalized as if they're a nationality or something. I'm looking forward to this, I loved the first one and only saw it after all the positive reviews. I didn't think I'd like it as I could never really get into the show, it always came off as too convoluted and tedious to me but the film wasn't like that all. Easy story, great action, good stuff.

Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

<Chris Force Five

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

This looks f*cking sick to me. I loved the 2009 reboot, and the fact that they came up with a darker story excites the hell out of me. Not to mention it's only a few months away and we don't really know anything about the story yet. Anyone else thinking that Benedict Cumberbatch is playing Gary Mitchell?

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

A little bit of a late update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users