Photo

New Safehouses Mod by SKORPRO

68 replies to this topic
Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Skorpro, 13 October 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\Skorpro SafeHouses - TBOGT.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\Skorpro SafeHouses - TBOGT.asi, Address 0x00000000
Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\Skorpro SafeHouses - TLAD.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\Skorpro SafeHouses - TLAD.asi, Address 0x00000000

I see you got the "Address 0x00000000" problem... Do you really have installed the UPDATE v1.01?!? Usually the update prevents this error ;)

Anyway... in this case please try to install Visual C++ Express 2010. This should solve your problem :)

If you still get any errors please post it here. Good luck!

thelaststikshipht
  • thelaststikshipht

Pluto Nash

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

Hey, Skorpro. I'm sure you get a lot of "fan mail", or whatever you prefer to call it, but I just wanna say two things. 1) You are a badass, my friend, and your mods are awesome. 2) I would like to learn from you (or someone else who is qualified to teach me) how you made the web page(s) for this mod. I have not been able to find anything anywhere on how to compile them to put into the game.

Secondly, I would like to know if anyone knows a way I could contact Gangsta Killa, and actually GET A RESPONSE. I have some questions I would like to ask.

As a side note (unrelated to the thread), I would like to pay tribute to a few other HIGHLY SKILLED modders on this forum (and others), Gangsta Killa, Lil' McNessy, and Hippie Communist. Also SPECIAL THANKS to Pedro2220, as he is a very skilled programmer, and is responsible for teaching me how to mod, along with teaching me more C# programming skills outside of this game. Thanks Pedro!!!!!

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

1) You are a badass, my friend, and your mods are awesome. 2) I would like to learn from you (or someone else who is qualified to teach me) how you made the web page(s) for this mod. I have not been able to find anything anywhere on how to compile them to put into the game.

Hi,

1) Thanx :D

2) Currently there is no way to (re-)code a WHM page... but you can create a own one. Use Aru's SparkIV 0.7 to change graphics of an original WHM page (eg. "www.a-thousand-words.net") like this:

• copy this folder ("...\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\html\www.a-thousand-words.net") and rename it
  • open SparkIV and navigate to your copy of WHM
  • click "index.whm" and the EDIT button
  • export all textures
  • edit gfx (with eg. Paint.NET)
  • now import them (same step like "export") and click the "Save and Close" button!
  • don't forget to press the "Save" button (the "floppy disk") too!

Enjoy your page (URL is the folder name) :)

I have found a method to "code" a dynamic WHM page... but it's complicated!

Example:

So it's better you use the simple way ;)

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:14 AM

well an interesting idea would be including a Spanish Lord gang Hideout aswell... and a stash house a couple blocks away... Stash house would be all the weapons, drugs, etc while the gang hideout would be like a building where the gang hangs out... it would also have its own music (Which I could provide) among other things...

thelaststikshipht
  • thelaststikshipht

Pluto Nash

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

1) You are a badass, my friend, and your mods are awesome. 2) I would like to learn from you (or someone else who is qualified to teach me) how you made the web page(s) for this mod. I have not been able to find anything anywhere on how to compile them to put into the game.

Hi,

1) Thanx :D

2) Currently there is no way to (re-)code a WHM page... but you can create a own one. Use Aru's SparkIV 0.7 to change graphics of an original WHM page (eg. "www.a-thousand-words.net") like this:

• copy this folder ("...\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\html\www.a-thousand-words.net") and rename it
  • open SparkIV and navigate to your copy of WHM
  • click "index.whm" and the EDIT button
  • export all textures
  • edit gfx (with eg. Paint.NET)
  • now import them (same step like "export") and click the "Save and Close" button!
  • don't forget to press the "Save" button (the "floppy disk") too!

Enjoy your page (URL is the folder name) :)

I have found a method to "code" a dynamic WHM page... but it's complicated!

Example:

So it's better you use the simple way ;)

I'm not totally sure you understood my request... I was actually hoping to learn how to code the web pages the complicated way, I just didn't even know that it existed. Would you happen to know what language the *.sco scripts are written in, and how to compile them for use in GTA IV?

P.S.: Thank you for your quick response. I don't get many responses to my questions/posts. :) :) :)

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

I'm not totally sure you understood my request... I was actually hoping to learn how to code the web pages the complicated way, I just didn't even know that it existed. Would you happen to know what language the *.sco scripts are written in, and how to compile them for use in GTA IV?

P.S.: Thank you for your quick response. I don't get many responses to my questions/posts. :) :) :)

1st:

You're welcome :)

2nd:

You can't (re)code original WHM pages! The way I do it is a "trick" and a early BETA...

SCO is similar to C/C++. To learn how to compile/use  SCOCL  please visit  my SCO topic !

C ya :D

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:19 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 12 January 2014 - 05:27 PM.

EDIT!!! This mod works! I needed to replace the .asi of the mod and bang! All works! Thanks :)

TLFdjobaw
  • TLFdjobaw

What?

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

Finally, this mods work with gta iv patch 1.0.4.0

DuckKillingMachine69
  • DuckKillingMachine69

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

I kept getting this dll thing is missing error, how could I fix it? Should I download the dll it's saying?  :cry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users