Photo

New Safehouses Mod by SKORPRO

74 replies to this topic
Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Skorpro, 13 October 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\Skorpro SafeHouses - TBOGT.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\Skorpro SafeHouses - TBOGT.asi, Address 0x00000000
Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\Skorpro SafeHouses - TLAD.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\Skorpro SafeHouses - TLAD.asi, Address 0x00000000

I see you got the "Address 0x00000000" problem... Do you really have installed the UPDATE v1.01?!? Usually the update prevents this error ;)

Anyway... in this case please try to install Visual C++ Express 2010. This should solve your problem :)

If you still get any errors please post it here. Good luck!

thelaststikshipht
  • thelaststikshipht

Pluto Nash

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

Hey, Skorpro. I'm sure you get a lot of "fan mail", or whatever you prefer to call it, but I just wanna say two things. 1) You are a badass, my friend, and your mods are awesome. 2) I would like to learn from you (or someone else who is qualified to teach me) how you made the web page(s) for this mod. I have not been able to find anything anywhere on how to compile them to put into the game.

Secondly, I would like to know if anyone knows a way I could contact Gangsta Killa, and actually GET A RESPONSE. I have some questions I would like to ask.

As a side note (unrelated to the thread), I would like to pay tribute to a few other HIGHLY SKILLED modders on this forum (and others), Gangsta Killa, Lil' McNessy, and Hippie Communist. Also SPECIAL THANKS to Pedro2220, as he is a very skilled programmer, and is responsible for teaching me how to mod, along with teaching me more C# programming skills outside of this game. Thanks Pedro!!!!!

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

1) You are a badass, my friend, and your mods are awesome. 2) I would like to learn from you (or someone else who is qualified to teach me) how you made the web page(s) for this mod. I have not been able to find anything anywhere on how to compile them to put into the game.

Hi,

1) Thanx :D

2) Currently there is no way to (re-)code a WHM page... but you can create a own one. Use Aru's SparkIV 0.7 to change graphics of an original WHM page (eg. "www.a-thousand-words.net") like this:

• copy this folder ("...\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\html\www.a-thousand-words.net") and rename it
  • open SparkIV and navigate to your copy of WHM
  • click "index.whm" and the EDIT button
  • export all textures
  • edit gfx (with eg. Paint.NET)
  • now import them (same step like "export") and click the "Save and Close" button!
  • don't forget to press the "Save" button (the "floppy disk") too!

Enjoy your page (URL is the folder name) :)

I have found a method to "code" a dynamic WHM page... but it's complicated!

Example:

So it's better you use the simple way ;)

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:14 AM

well an interesting idea would be including a Spanish Lord gang Hideout aswell... and a stash house a couple blocks away... Stash house would be all the weapons, drugs, etc while the gang hideout would be like a building where the gang hangs out... it would also have its own music (Which I could provide) among other things...

thelaststikshipht
  • thelaststikshipht

Pluto Nash

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

1) You are a badass, my friend, and your mods are awesome. 2) I would like to learn from you (or someone else who is qualified to teach me) how you made the web page(s) for this mod. I have not been able to find anything anywhere on how to compile them to put into the game.

Hi,

1) Thanx :D

2) Currently there is no way to (re-)code a WHM page... but you can create a own one. Use Aru's SparkIV 0.7 to change graphics of an original WHM page (eg. "www.a-thousand-words.net") like this:

• copy this folder ("...\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\html\www.a-thousand-words.net") and rename it
  • open SparkIV and navigate to your copy of WHM
  • click "index.whm" and the EDIT button
  • export all textures
  • edit gfx (with eg. Paint.NET)
  • now import them (same step like "export") and click the "Save and Close" button!
  • don't forget to press the "Save" button (the "floppy disk") too!

Enjoy your page (URL is the folder name) :)

I have found a method to "code" a dynamic WHM page... but it's complicated!

Example:

So it's better you use the simple way ;)

I'm not totally sure you understood my request... I was actually hoping to learn how to code the web pages the complicated way, I just didn't even know that it existed. Would you happen to know what language the *.sco scripts are written in, and how to compile them for use in GTA IV?

P.S.: Thank you for your quick response. I don't get many responses to my questions/posts. :) :) :)

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

I'm not totally sure you understood my request... I was actually hoping to learn how to code the web pages the complicated way, I just didn't even know that it existed. Would you happen to know what language the *.sco scripts are written in, and how to compile them for use in GTA IV?

P.S.: Thank you for your quick response. I don't get many responses to my questions/posts. :) :) :)

1st:

You're welcome :)

2nd:

You can't (re)code original WHM pages! The way I do it is a "trick" and a early BETA...

SCO is similar to C/C++. To learn how to compile/use  SCOCL  please visit  my SCO topic !

C ya :D

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Gognitti bailed. I made like Chow Yun-Fat...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:19 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 12 January 2014 - 05:27 PM.

EDIT!!! This mod works! I needed to replace the .asi of the mod and bang! All works! Thanks :)

TLFdjobaw
  • TLFdjobaw

What?

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

Finally, this mods work with gta iv patch 1.0.4.0

DuckKillingMachine69
  • DuckKillingMachine69

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

I kept getting this dll thing is missing error, how could I fix it? Should I download the dll it's saying?  :cry:

007Promi
  • 007Promi

Veteran

• New Members
  • Austria

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:32 PM

Hey mate i have a question:

I dont see any new safe houses?

Which key activate the safehouses? Pls help (:

PS: i have installed asi loader but dont know how to work with it.

Greets

GRAX
  • GRAX

c++ beginner

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:07 PM

Hey mate i have a question:

I dont see any new safe houses?

Which key activate the safehouses? Pls help (:

PS: i have installed asi loader but dont know how to work with it.

Greets

I had the same problem. You have to install the UPDATES!

Cyron43
  • Cyron43

"I'm so bad I kick my own ass!" (GTA IV quote)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:51 PM

Hi Skorpro. I love your Safehouse mod. Will you migrate that to GTA V pc as well? That would be great.

Ivellios
  • Ivellios

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

This mod doesn't work with GTA IV v1.0.8.0

Prankster

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by 65536, 4 weeks ago.

This mod doesn't work with GTA IV v1.0.8.0

This is because for IV's latest patch 1.0.8.0 there's still NO WORKING ScriptHook due to its license which denying any ability of modifying of it without permission, however its original author aru is disappeared since 1 year and four months ago now (his last activity here was in October 2015), and for now NOBODY else can contact him (so NO permission) to update the ScriptHook for GTA IV. I'm not happy with this issue too because I updated my EFLC retail copy to the recent patch 1.1.3.0 and the random texture pop-ins seems do happen a lot less often on EFLC 1.1.3.0 released by R* in end of November 2016 compared to its previous patches, including the 1.1.2.0 one which was the last EFLC' version supported by the ScriptHook. Sorry man, but all we are really screwed because without any updated aru's ScriptHook (which seems unlikely) this means no any kind of ASI script mods are usable on latest patches. Some peoples (including me myself) was asking if Alexander Blade (the major developer made the ScriptHookV for GTA V) can make a new ScriptHook for the latest patches of IV and EFLC replacing the aru's obsolete one but for now seems he doesn't have time (appears he work in OpenIV for their LibertyCity map conversion for GTA V) so there's nothing on the horizon for now, man. Currently there's NO KNOWN workaround for that major issue with this vital plug-in beside you do revert (downgrade) your GTA IV game somehow back to GTA IV 1.0.7.0...

ahmed walid
  • ahmed walid

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by ahmed walid, A week ago.

Hello , I want your save game for gta tbogt (eflc) please  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users