Photo

New Safehouses Mod by SKORPRO

68 replies to this topic
Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:08 AM Edited by Skorpro, 23 September 2013 - 06:41 AM.

New Safehouses Mod v1.0 (GTA 4 & EFLC)

DESCRIPTION:

- This modification creates up to 32 new safehouses in GTA IV, TLAD & TBOGT.
- In all safehouses you can find save points and sometimes wardrobes, helis, TV (beta) or a private party.
- You can enable or disable every safehouse! ("Skorpro New SafeHouses v1.0... .INI")
- After loading GTA you will start at the last saved point!
- You can change every keys in the "Skorpro New SafeHouses v1.0... .INI".
- At the first start you will see a small intro... Don't worry! This intro starts only one time! (Press F1 to quit)

!!!! MAKE ALWAYS A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVEGAMES !!!!

For any questions please visit " www.skorpro-new-safehouses.mod" (ingame!)

skorpronsh1.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
New Safehouses Mod v1.0 (@gtainside.com)

New Safehouses Mod v1.0 (@gta4-mods.com)

NEW:A compatibility update for GTA IV 1.0.4.0 & EFLC! (You need v1.0 too!)
DOWNLOAD LINKS:

GTA IV:

Update v1.01 forGTA IV (@share-online.biz)

Update v1.01 for GTA IV (@dropbox.com)

EFLC:

Update v1.01 for EFLC (@share-online.biz)

Update v1.01 for EFLC (@dropbox.com)

YOUTUBE:

FAQ:

-> These are questions from beta testers (thanx to Zero, Convey & QTX) maybe it's helpful for someone<-

Q: Can I create my own safehouse?
A: You can create ONE own safepoint. Press CTRL + SHIFT + F5 (default) and save the game.

Q: Some of the safehouses are cool but some of them are boooring... Can I disable the boring one?
A: Yes, open the INI file, search this line "Enable-Disable=" and set "0" to disable a safehouse.

Q: How can I change a standard key i.e. private party key?
A: Open INI and go to section [Keys]. Change the value of "Start Party Key" to i.e. "80" ("P"). Open "!KeyList!.txt" for other key codes.

Q: Sometimes some doors are blocked. What can I do?
A: Press CTRL + SHIFT + F1 to reopen all doors.

Q: Your intro is awesome. How can I watch it again?
A: Thank you smile.gifPress F1 to start it.

Q: I have another function (trainer) on F1 key and your intro disturbs. What now?
A: Change the value of "Intro Key" ([Keys] section in INI) to another one.

Q: Can I change the background music in "private party"?
A: Yes. Name your favorite MP3 file to "SkorproParty.mp3" and copy it to game dir.

Q: I don't like the "Private Party". Can I disable it?
A: Yes. Open INI and go to "[Extras]" section. Then type "Party Time=0". The default value is 1.

Q: I can see only the original safehouse blip(s) on my radar. Where are the new safehouse blips?
A: If you are in close proximity to a new safehouse the blip is on radar. You can change this in INI file. Set "Blip short Range=0" ([Extras] section).

Q: When GTA starts into a new safehouse i.e. Playboy X, the player falls down (through the floor = no collision effect). What now?
A: Your PC cannot build up (fast enough) the surrounding area. Open INI and go to "[Extras]" section. Then type "Loading Point Wait=4000" or higher. The default value is 2000.

Q: I want to change the safahouses blip colors to i.e. white...
A: Open INI and go to "[Extras]" section. Then type "Blip Color=0". The default value is 14.

Q: I want to change the teleport (green) blip colors to i.e. white...
A: Open INI and go to "[Extras]" section. Then type "Teleport Blip Color=0". The default value is 8.

Q: I want to spawn my own helis on the roofs. Can I disable yours?
A: Yes. Open INI and go to "[Extras]" section. Then type "Heli Spawn=0". The default value is 1.

Q: The spawned helis are ok but I hate the heli blips...
A: Open INI and go to "[Extras]" section. Then type "Heli Blips=0". The default value is 1.

Q: I like the idea to watch TV in my new safehouse but it's a beta only... How can I disable it?
A: Open INI and go to "[Extras]" section. Then type "TV Object=0". The default value is 1.

Q: How can I disable the new freighter gangway?
A: Open INI and go to "[Extras]" section. Then type "Freighter Steps=0". The default value is 1.

RELATED LINKS:
Aru's GTA IV C++ Script Hook 0.5.1 & 0.5 (for GTA IV v1.0.7.0 & v1.0.6.0!)
Aru's GTA IV C++ Script Hook 0.4 (for GTA IV v1.0.4.0 & v1.0.0.4!)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
Microsoft .Net Framework 4

TESTED:
GTA4 v1.0.7.0 & EFLC v1.1.2.0 & GTA4 v1.0.4.0 (update 1.01 needed!)
Scripted with Aru's C++ Script Hook SDK (Thx!)

KNOWN BUGS:
If you reload your game (during the game only) the blips disappears.
If the safehouse doors are locked press SHIFT+CTRL+F1 to unlock (very rare bug).

Special thanx to:
Alexander Blade, Aru, terreur69, Impediment, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Special greetings to:
Ajusia, Sofi, Steffi aka RedQueen, Katja, Zero, QTX, Mel, Convey, Dr. B, Family, Friends, Fans & Modders ...

Regards to:
sjaak327, o!nko!nk, xiaohe521, Black-Sector, Awwu, Nixolas, HippieCommunist, C06alt, CoMPMStR, rappo, ZAZ ...

Skorpro

manu90mala
  • manu90mala

Flash Fm

• Members

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

i can't believe someone finally made this mod! amazing!!

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

looks amazing icon14.gif

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Okay, so finally it is out man. smile.gif

I bet you remember me from the safehouse thread back in summer 2012. smile.gif Good job man. smile.gif

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (manu90mala)
i can't believe someone finally made this mod! amazing!!

Thanx biggrin.gif Have fun!

QUOTE (HippieCommunist)
looks amazing

Hi HippieCommunist, thank you biggrin.gif
BTW: I love your mod packs!!! Great stuff cookie.gif

QUOTE (Limiter)
Okay, so finally it is out man.
I bet you remember me from the safehouse thread back in summer 2012. Good job man.

Of course, I still remember smile.gif Looong time ago... but it's final now... Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif
Thanx biggrin.gif
PS: To watch TV is still beta... I get the sound on custom TVs but the movie is freezing sad.gif

hardsty1e
  • hardsty1e

GLITCHED

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

Very nice, I've been waiting for some time for this! Thanks Skorpro but in order for me to make this mod work, I have to remove ControlMap.dat & save files to start up and not crash, even though it still crashes when I restart gta with the new save files made...

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (hardsty1e @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 18:38)
...even though it still crashes when I restart gta with the new save files made...

Ermm... you get a crash with the new savegame?! You don't need to remove any files from the savegame folder.
In fact this mod don't make any changes with savegames it only writes "Loadpoints" to INI file. After loading game the mod reads out the loadpoints and spawn the player to the right place and check the "roomkey" smile.gif
Maybe it's my "intro" that disturbs. In this case open INI and set "Intro..." to 1 ([Extras] section).

Please post your result! Thanx smile.gif

PS: Maybe I understood you wrong. I'm with friends and we're drinking... Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif In this case: SORRY wink.gif

Sooo I'm leaving... Na zdrowie tounge.gif

rodrich266
  • rodrich266

"After five years on the East Coast, it was time to go home

• Members

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

Man oh man! This mod is great!

I suppose you remember me from back then as you sent me an e-mail but anyways I just have to say you are very skilled and I congratulate you for your awesome masterpiece.

Hope you keep us updated for future releases! I hope we get an interior in some houses, like Pegorino's mansion or the Villa where you can only save!!!

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

I can't create my own save point using ctrl+ shift+ f5. sad.gif Nothing happens.

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

Oooouch! My head... Sobieski vodka is awesome... but more than enough is too much... wink.gif

QUOTE (rodrich266)

Man oh man! This mod is great!
I suppose you remember me from back then as you sent me an e-mail but anyways I just have to say you are very skilled and I congratulate you for your awesome masterpiece.

THANX biggrin.gif Yes I know you from YT smile.gif

QUOTE (rodrich266)

Hope you keep us updated for future releases! I hope we get an interior in some houses, like Pegorino's mansion or the Villa where you can only save!!!

I've already tested this (cutscene rooms). But the interiors have no collision... cryani.gif

QUOTE (Limiter)
I can't create my own save point using ctrl+ shift+ f5. Nothing happens.

Please make sure that the keys are "free" (i.e. Simple Native Trainer or another mod could use it!). Or change the "F5" key in my INI.
In this case add this to INI (in section [Keys]:
CODE

[Keys]
Manual Save Key=77

...this changes "F5" (116) to "M" (77)!

Have fun biggrin.gif

froggz19
  • froggz19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

Hmm, the script is not loaded but the other asi mods are loaded successfully.

Hipvspec
  • Hipvspec

Still NB

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:43 AM Edited by Hipvspec, 16 December 2012 - 09:06 AM.

What a fabulous mod. But I am getting "access denied" when installing. Can I manually install this mod ? I can copy whole mod manually into ELFC's directory but I will get a "FATAL ERROR" prompting me to reinstall the game when I launch EFLC. (I am running Win8 and UAC is turned off and have admin acess)
user posted image
---
I then turned off the read-only setting on EFLC folders but still no luck
user posted image

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (froggz19 @ Saturday, Dec 15 2012, 06:43)
Hmm, the script is not loaded but the other asi mods are loaded successfully.

Hi!
Briefly speaking:
Maybe you have this problem: "Address 0x00000000" (asilog.txt)!
Please install Visual C++ 2010 Express (it's for FREE!). All NECESSARY files will be DOWNLOADED and/or UPDATED!
Link into README.HTM!
No Joke, it's the SIMPLEST way to solve this problem!

PS: If you still get a prob contact me again.

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:50 AM Edited by Skorpro, 17 December 2012 - 02:55 AM.

QUOTE (Hipvspec @ Sunday, Dec 16 2012, 05:43)

Hi,
please try this:
Right-click on "New Safehouses for EFLC.exe" and choose "Advanced" at the bottom and select "Run as Administrator".

Hope it works with Win8...?!
PS: If you still get an error, please contact me again!

Hipvspec
  • Hipvspec

Still NB

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:31 PM Edited by Hipvspec, 17 December 2012 - 11:35 PM.

QUOTE (Skorpro @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 02:50)
QUOTE (Hipvspec @ Sunday, Dec 16 2012, 05:43)

Hi,
please try this:
Right-click on "New Safehouses for EFLC.exe" and choose "Advanced" at the bottom and select "Run as Administrator".

Hope it works with Win8...?!
PS: If you still get an error, please contact me again!

Thanks! The "Run as Administrator" method seems to be installed just fine. But the mod has no effect as I don't see any new savehouses or any new blips. I am playing TBOGT. Any advice?

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Hipvspec @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 23:31)
Thanks! The "Run as Administrator" method seems to be installed just fine. But the mod has no effect as I don't see any new savehouses or any new blips. I am playing TBOGT. Any advice?

Hi,

please make sure you have an ASI-Loader...
If yes, download and install Visual C++ (watch the posts above)... Link in README.HTM!

C ya...

ShenLong Kazama
  • ShenLong Kazama

60d 0f D3572uc710n

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

Doesn't work. I installed the mod and everything else, but nothing happens on startup. confused.gif

Centrino2
  • Centrino2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (ShenLong Kazama @ Thursday, Dec 20 2012, 22:28)
Doesn't work. I installed the mod and everything else, but nothing happens on startup.  confused.gif

(First time posting) Same problem here, I removed all mods and scripts and it still does not load. Do all islands need to be unlocked first? (I have beaten this game at least 3 times on Xbox 360, just to let you know).
Lines from ASI Loader:

Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV\GTAIV\Skorpro SafeHouses - GTA IV.asi

ASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV\GTAIV\Skorpro SafeHouses - GTA IV.asi, Address 0x00000000

GTA IV version: 1.0.7.0 (with all necessary modding stuff)
I'm was and still am really looking forward to this mod, this is what I always wanted out of GTA IV, its a shame its not working for me though.

ShenLong Kazama
  • ShenLong Kazama

60d 0f D3572uc710n

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Centrino2 @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 00:28)
QUOTE (ShenLong Kazama @ Thursday, Dec 20 2012, 22:28)
Doesn't work. I installed the mod and everything else, but nothing happens on startup.  confused.gif

(First time posting) Same problem here, I removed all mods and scripts and it still does not load. Do all islands need to be unlocked first? (I have beaten this game at least 3 times on Xbox 360, just to let you know).
Lines from ASI Loader:

Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV\GTAIV\Skorpro SafeHouses - GTA IV.asi

ASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV\GTAIV\Skorpro SafeHouses - GTA IV.asi, Address 0x00000000

GTA IV version: 1.0.7.0 (with all necessary modding stuff)
I'm was and still am really looking forward to this mod, this is what I always wanted out of GTA IV, its a shame its not working for me though.

I've got a savegame and it didn't work. New game didn't work either. Installed updates etc. and still nothing happens. bored.gif

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Centrino2)
Do all islands need to be unlocked first?

No! But you need my NoPolice Mod v1.2 ( Mod Pack Vol.1 ) wink.gif

QUOTE (Centrino2)

Address 0x00000000 = a few system files are missing!
Please read this *

QUOTE (ShenLong Kazama)
Doesn't work. I installed the mod and everything else, but nothing happens on startup.

Please read this *

*= After installation make an Windows Update (for VC++ SP1...)!

C ya smile.gif

Centrino2
  • Centrino2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (Skorpro @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 16:59)
QUOTE (Centrino2)
Do all islands need to be unlocked first?

No! But you need my NoPolice Mod v1.2 ( Mod Pack Vol.1 ) wink.gif

QUOTE (Centrino2)

Address 0x00000000 = a few system files are missing!
Please read this *

QUOTE (ShenLong Kazama)
Doesn't work. I installed the mod and everything else, but nothing happens on startup.

Please read this *

*= After installation make an Windows Update (for VC++ SP1...)!

C ya smile.gif

(Second Time Posting) Well, I do have Microsoft Visual 2010 fully updated, and a few weeks ago I got NET Framework 4.5, all that and it still didn't work. So I got Microsoft Visual 2010 Express... I don't know why it mattered but it worked after I got Express. whatsthat.gif But, pretty cool mod, now only if we could get interiors. smile.gif And did the house next to Faustins house change?

jani201
  • jani201

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:09 PM Edited by jani201, 23 December 2012 - 01:20 PM.

now if you'd only do the same on the new ivsa (or then make the coords changeable smile.gif ) and make them buyable.... but as i haveng yet seen any buyable houses/properties for iv, ill be happy with just more safehouses smile.gif also if you could do a car shop mod for places like wang and/or ottos would be cool smile.gif this is cool stuff anyways tounge.gif

ShenLong Kazama
  • ShenLong Kazama

60d 0f D3572uc710n

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Didn't work. icon13.gif

jani201
  • jani201

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (ShenLong Kazama @ Monday, Dec 24 2012, 13:53)
Didn't work. icon13.gif

should work if ou did everything correctly. download everything you need and put them to gta iv folder.

ShenLong Kazama
  • ShenLong Kazama

60d 0f D3572uc710n

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Okay reinstalled a few things, works now.

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (Centrino2)
I don't know why it mattered but it worked after I got Express.

Yes I know... most of people needs only "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)" & "Microsoft .Net Framework 4"! But s.t. it's necesarry to install more/another system files... VC++ Express has all the files.
QUOTE (Centrino2)
But, pretty cool mod, now only if we could get interiors. And did the house next to Faustins house change?

There are more interesting interiors but they have NO collision (cutscene only!).

QUOTE (jani201)
now if you'd only do the same on the new ivsa (or then make the coords changeable)

Please ask Frank.S! He is a very good coder and the lead SCO-Coder of IVSA!
QUOTE (jani201)
but as i haveng yet seen any buyable houses/properties for iv, ill be happy with just more safehouses. also if you could do a car shop mod for places like wang and/or ottos would be cool

I will give it some thought. Nice ideas for an update smile.gif

QUOTE (ShenLong Kazama)
Okay reinstalled a few things, works now.

Congratulations biggrin.gif

Raxxus
  • Raxxus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

Great job, next step could be add option to buy the new safehouses as in San Andreas.

jani201
  • jani201

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:06 PM Edited by jani201, 27 December 2012 - 06:09 PM.

QUOTE (Raxxus @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 17:14)
Great job, next step could be add option to buy the new safehouses as in San Andreas.

thats what i kinda suggested earlier tounge.gif

and skorpro i guess just allowing the coord values to be changed might be enough to have this in IVSA, as IVSA hasn't crashed with the original. it just would show the safehouse in kinda odd places like 1 is near MT. chiliad biggrin.gif

now if you'd only do the same on the new ivsa (or then make the coords changeable smile.gif )

and by this i ment either you change the coords or make them able to be modified smile.gif

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (Raxxus)

Thanx smile.gif and yes, I will give it some thought...

QUOTE (jani201)
and by this i ment either you change the coords or make them able to be modified

Haha biggrin.gif It's not so easy my friend, 'cause there are 32 arrays like this:
CODE

float fCoords[31] = { -181.371f, 600.863f, 15.614f,
        -180.067f, 600.907f, 15.384f, 270.0f,
        -161.303f, 592.368f, 118.790f,
        -162.391f, 592.209f, 118.790f, 90.0f,
        -183.381f, 583.204f, 122.784f,
        -181.973f, 583.191f, 122.784f, 0.0f,
        -155.701f, 593.170f, 123.422f, 271.328f
         };

...and now imagine the INI file wink.gif

jani201
  • jani201

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (Skorpro @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 02:13)
QUOTE (Raxxus)

Thanx smile.gif and yes, I will give it some thought...

QUOTE (jani201)
and by this i ment either you change the coords or make them able to be modified

Haha biggrin.gif It's not so easy my friend, 'cause there are 32 arrays like this:
CODE

float fCoords[31] = { -181.371f, 600.863f, 15.614f,
        -180.067f, 600.907f, 15.384f, 270.0f,
        -161.303f, 592.368f, 118.790f,
        -162.391f, 592.209f, 118.790f, 90.0f,
        -183.381f, 583.204f, 122.784f,
        -181.973f, 583.191f, 122.784f, 0.0f,
        -155.701f, 593.170f, 123.422f, 271.328f
         };

...and now imagine the INI file wink.gif

well i was actually off-topicking there, was talking about car shops which this mod isnt about at all biggrin.gif but maby you could do a car shop mod where the coords are changeable after/before the buyable houses mod? alien.gif and yes im aware of the current vehicle buying mods that are done and out there, but i cant change the coords so those are waste of time for me, as i'd like to have one in ivsa tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users