9 replies to this topic
Flitskikker
  • Flitskikker

The Forums Frog

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

user posted image
Current version: v0.1.4 (December 6th, 2012)

Hello all, I've decided to release my audio tool I made last year to the public. Between then and now, I haven't found time to continue working on integrating multi channel audio support in it (due to school and other projects), which we currently do manually using separate tools. Maybe I will release those later.
But compressed and uncompressed single channel are working fine, so now you can at least replace speech and such.

I've included the source code for those who want to take a look or are willing to try integrating multi channel support in it.

IV Audio ToolBox is designed for easily editing GTA IV audio files. Currently it supports both compressed and uncompressed single channel files.

user posted image

Notes

Currently only compressed and uncompressed single channel files are supported.
I might find time in the future to continue working on multi channel support, which is now only possible through external buggy tools.

If you've downloaded the source code, feel free to try adding it yourself (based on e.g. SparkIV and the current code). Please note that I made this tool a while ago before I learned to implement proper object orientation, so the current code is quite messy.

Thanks to / References

aru: SparkIV
Panson Tantikovit: IMA ADPCM Encoder for MATLAB
Nightfox: C# WAV file class
Blaster_NL: Helping and testing

Download

You can download the latest version of IV Audio ToolBox - v0.1.4 (December 6th, 2012) - here:

DOWNLOAD!

Download Source

I hope you like it. smile.gif

Cheers,
Flitskikker
  • Deadly Target likes this

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

The long awaited Audio Tool, finally it has been released. Have fun with it. biggrin.gif

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

this is so useless

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

Nice one dude, have a cookie! cookie.gif

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:55 PM Edited by Garju67, 07 December 2012 - 03:57 PM.

QUOTE (Triple Penetration @ Thursday, Dec 6 2012, 23:07)
this is so useless

Then, please, get out of this topic and stop trolling.

folypers
  • folypers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

Which audio is single channel? It seems that the only interesting audio files to change are all compressed multichannel..

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (folypers @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 02:07)
Which audio is single channel? It seems that the only interesting audio files to change are all compressed multichannel..

Speech, sound effects, weapon & vehicles sounds. That's all I remember, there is possibly more.

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

Thanks for bumping this thread! I had no idea this tool was finally released to the public. Thank you flitskikker!

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Window Licker 4 Blondes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

This thread needs a good bump. I had no idea editing sound was possible and I've searched this forum over and over.

• lpgunit likes this

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

This thread needs a good bump. I had no idea editing sound was possible and I've searched this forum over and over.

AndrewMulti actually made a tool for multichannel audio files. Flits' tool can edit most files, but Andrew's can do stuff like loading screen music and radio songs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users