GTA Vice City Mobile Modding

905 replies to this topic
Darksphere92
  • Darksphere92

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

How do I go about re-adding missing songs back into the Android Version?

What I did already was rename the obb to zip, go into it with 7z or 7zip.

replacing the Flash.mp3 (with the PC Version) and vrock.mp3. then I renamed the file back to obb, uninstalled the exsisting install of Vice City,

(so I would have a fresh install of the game)
added the modded obb back,installed Vice City and then when I opened it up it either crashes or tries to download 0mb of 0mb data.

Maybe I did something wrong.

Alpha Ice
  • Alpha Ice

Don't f*ck with me.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

replacing the Flash.mp3 (with the PC Version) and vrock.mp3. then I renamed the file back to obb, uninstalled the exsisting install of Vice City,
added the modded obb back,installed Vice City and then when I opened it up it either crashes or tries to download 0mb of 0mb data.

Convert the PC .wav files to .mp3 before replacing them..

Darksphere92
  • Darksphere92

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Darksphere92, 2 weeks ago.

Convert the PC .wav files to .mp3 before replacing them..

maybe that what i did wrong also i converted .adf to .mp3 but i will try it the way you say and report back.

Edit: i think i see what happen the Flash and Vrock files i had were to big. these that i have now are like 54MB, the ones i had before was like 100+MB

Edit 2: they're .adf not .mp3

Edit 3: nope still not working all i did was convert the adf to mp3, rename the .obb to .zip, replace the mp3 files with the ones from the pc version, and renamed .zip back to .obb.

Edit 4: If someone could show me how to do this correctly i would be thankful. maybe a video tut or picture, or via PM all i want is all the songs back, no mods. once again i am pretty sure i did it right but could be wrong. Thanks

Darksphere92
  • Darksphere92

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Darksphere92, 2 weeks ago.

ok so now i am going to try to downgrade the bitrate of the Audio files to see if that gets the game to work and not try to download anoter obb file other then that i am confused as to why it's not working for me.

Edit: I don't know what else to do i tried downgrading the bitrate of the audio files from the 2003 PC Port to put in the obb,but it seems the app knows what size the obb is by heart, i tried everything, i wanted to play this game again for maybe one last time but not without the songs. might just have to either give up and play the PS2 port again or look into getting the Xbox port in the future. If nobody can help me. the bitrate i downgraded to was 64kbps in mp3 format.

xiaogui319
  • xiaogui319

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted A week ago

anybody mod android gta vice city v1.0.6? why car mods just get exploded in game everytime?

Alpha Ice
  • Alpha Ice

Don't f*ck with me.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 3 days ago

anybody mod android gta vice city v1.0.6? why car mods just get exploded in game everytime?

What exactly did you mod ?

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users