• Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

Who is interested to hack some limits? smile.gif

___KKK___
  • ___KKK___

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by ___KKK___, 16 May 2014 - 03:56 PM.

Batu_In
  • Batu_In

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

nick could you make a Pickable Skin for your mod that makes you look like CJ,Ryder,Big Smoke.... etc. ? smile.gif

Echo2436
  • Echo2436

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

Found a random bug XD

Video

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

You spin me right round baby, right round?
On-topic: When I'll get my Android phone, maybe I'll be interested in modding it. If the phone handles it of course. But first thing, get 100% with no cheats!

Echo2436
  • Echo2436

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

I just love the Vice City Stories police maverick.

Does PC Edition have a better model/texture?

user posted image

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Soldier

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 16:48)
ThirteenAG, Lego, your thoughts?

I don't even know how to change one pointer to another pointer in arm hex code. (like described here - http://stackoverflow....-arm-thumb-ios), so...

nick7
  • nick7

グランドセフトオ

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

ThirteenAG, Lego, your thoughts?

lol, i'm not good in reverse engineering.
i can find some values and even change them, but it's needed much more skills...

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (City_Poke912 @ Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 15:02)
Who is interested to hack some limits? smile.gif

I hope to see the engine limits hacked on iOS and Android.

But I also hope to see this happen on GTA IV too.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

The 20010 value in the handling worked but the heli can lift slightly and spin around. I can't go anywhere.

Edit: Sorry for double posting. I didn't realize I was the last one to post because I was on the previous page.

Echo2436
  • Echo2436

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:52 AM Edited by Echo2436, 20 February 2013 - 04:55 AM.

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Feb 20 2013, 04:21)
The 20010 value in the handling worked but the heli can lift slightly and spin around. I can't go anywhere.

Edit: Sorry for double posting. I didn't realize I was the last one to post because I was on the previous page.

Go to default.ide go down to ID 165 and change handling ID to polmav and go to handling.cfg and add 20010 to polmav.

Also update on that helo Video

It's obviously the 3 star chopper since the tail blew off.

Also wanna know what's funny? The rotors and top knot is missing exactly like the tiny invisible hell in LCS after you shove it up onto the Pay and Spray.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by nkjellman, 20 February 2013 - 05:38 AM.

QUOTE (Echo2436 @ Wednesday, Feb 20 2013, 04:52)

Go to default.ide go down to ID 165 and change handling ID to polmav and go to handling.cfg and add 20010 to polmav.

Also wanna know what's funny? The rotors and top knot is missing exactly like the tiny invisible hell in LCS after you shove it up onto the Pay and Spray.

Tali blew off? I thought the only GTA that had tails breaking off of helicopters was GTA IV.

But I wonder if its possible to mod the Dead Dodo and the Air Train so you can fly em.

However I am using the debug scm, but it seems that the weapon selector doesn't work.

Edit: I know it was done on GTA III on Android but I'm wondering if a separate app can be made that can work like a trainer for iOS and Android.

Echo2436
  • Echo2436

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Feb 20 2013, 05:33)

Tali blew off? I thought the only GTA that had tails breaking off of helicopters was GTA IV.

But I wonder if its possible to mod the Dead Dodo and the Air Train so you can fly em.

However I am using the debug scm, but it seems that the weapon selector doesn't work.

Edit: I know it was done on GTA III on Android but I'm wondering if a separate app can be made that can work like a trainer for iOS and Android.

Tails usually blow off in GTA 3 and Vice City when there like spinning around and when they were spinning for a while the tail blows off.

Also the weapon selector, poke modified the debug scm and added a weapon selector and the deaddodo and AirTrain is nearly impossible to make them drivable.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Echo2436 @ Wednesday, Feb 20 2013, 16:00)
QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Feb 20 2013, 05:33)

Tails usually blow off in GTA 3 and Vice City when there like spinning around and when they were spinning for a while the tail blows off.

Also the weapon selector, poke modified the debug scm and added a weapon selector and the deaddodo and AirTrain is nearly impossible to make them drivable.

Ok. I was going to download it but he took it down.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Feroci
  • Poland

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

Damn artifacts:
user posted image

Echo2436
  • Echo2436

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by Echo2436, 24 February 2013 - 05:42 AM.

Managed to get San Andreas police car in vice city.

The problem is the wheels xD tried to increase it but didnt work. confused.gif

user posted image

user posted image

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

F#ck me? F#ck you! In fact, everyone has!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by undergroundvicious, 26 February 2013 - 12:14 AM.

Maybe my question was already answered, but here it goes (I already read 12 pages and didn't find anything about it): is there any way to extract the higher textures from any version (android or IOS) from the 10th edition to use on PC? I saw only the hud icons for download.

Edit: Is it just me or GTA Garage is not showing the pictures of the mods?

inside20
  • inside20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hiya guys tounge.gif
I have started working on a port of the Back to the Future mod to the Vice City Mobile version tounge.gif

I've made quite a bit of progress these past couple days but there is this one thing that keeps nagging me.
I have a lower poly version of the Time Machine because anything above about 1.3mb seems unstable.
This one works all the time however there are bits that should be black and they're just not, they're kinda silvery looking.
At first I thought it was a missing texture but I used TxD Fu*ker and messed with the various different types and imported the TXD but still the same thing.
Whether it can't render the texture or something I don't know, but I have a picture of the problem, anyone else have this issue?

http://i.imgur.com/PiIC6aQ.png

JJ son
  • JJ son

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (inside20 @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 03:44)
Hiya guys tounge.gif
I have started working on a port of the Back to the Future mod to the Vice City Mobile version tounge.gif

I've made quite a bit of progress these past couple days but there is this one thing that keeps nagging me.
I have a lower poly version of the Time Machine because anything above about 1.3mb seems unstable.
This one works all the time however there are bits that should be black and they're just not, they're kinda silvery looking.
At first I thought it was a missing texture but I used TxD Fu*ker and messed with the various different types and imported the TXD but still the same thing.
Whether it can't render the texture or something I don't know, but I have a picture of the problem, anyone else have this issue?

Good to hear that biggrin.gif

_CP_
  • _CP_

• Feroci
  • Poland

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (undergroundvicious @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 01:07)
Maybe my question was already answered, but here it goes (I already read 12 pages and didn't find anything about it): is there any way to extract the higher textures from any version (android or IOS) from the 10th edition to use on PC? I saw only the hud icons for download.

Mobile version have the same textures as PC.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:35 AM Edited by nkjellman, 26 February 2013 - 05:38 AM.

QUOTE (inside20 @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 03:44)
Hiya guys tounge.gif

I wanted to do the same!

So some things that would be needed to be pulled off so it will work:
-Adding new buttons (may be possible to also bring back the crouch button)
-Making keyboard pop up to enter in numbers for the dates.

Edit: I wonder when San Andreas comes out, if it will have modding protection, like later versions of the PC and the Mac versions, due to the Hot Coffee business. Certainly hope not. Ether way when SA mobile comes out, hot coffee won't work at all. No buttons mapped. Ether way, it will be shocking when San Andreas gets released for Android and iOS.

inside20
  • inside20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

Yeah I've come quite a way since I started this.
I've managed to get 0.2e code to work and all of it's features.
Sounds are partially working although not all, not sure why :3
Models are Ok, except there is one problem with the Delorean's Vents not rendering textures.

But if you guys are interested I will be start to test soon and you can ask me on the forum of the BTTF Mod.
Here is my thread that I started, http://www.bttfhillv...pic=4013&page=1
I have a different name though :L

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:15 AM Edited by nkjellman, 28 February 2013 - 01:37 AM.

QUOTE (inside20 @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 00:33)
Yeah I've come quite a way since I started this.
I've managed to get 0.2e code to work and all of it's features.
Sounds are partially working although not all, not sure why :3
Models are Ok, except there is one problem with the Delorean's Vents not rendering textures.

But if you guys are interested I will be start to test soon and you can ask me on the forum of the BTTF Mod.
Here is my thread that I started, http://www.bttfhillv...pic=4013&page=1
I have a different name though :L

Sounds nice. I would like to test on my iPod 5g. Send the files to me in PM if you would like me to test.

But do you have swipe motions on the screen for using the time circuits?

Edit: A really good TC that would work well on VC mobile is Ghostown 6. The cords would need to be adjusted so the map is centered. When its centered it should fit in VC's map bounds.

Someone should bring that to mobile.
PS:
gta-vc file would need to have aircraft height limit set to 1000.
No Ghostown 5 map, but updates from Ghostown Rage could be included like the docks and airport.

nick7
  • nick7

グランドセフトオ

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (City_Poke912 @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 09:30)

well, gta3hi.txt textures are quite higher.

inside20, TXDf*cker still buggy, but import works just fine. i've imported about 1000 Los Santos textures and i have no errors.

don't forget, even you're importing whole TXD: texture name should be in the same case...

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (nick7 @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 10:07)
QUOTE (City_Poke912 @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 09:30)

well, gta3hi.txt textures are quite higher.

inside20, TXDf*cker still buggy, but import works just fine. i've imported about 1000 Los Santos textures and i have no errors.

don't forget, even you're importing whole TXD: texture name should be in the same case...

One question: Instead of importing individual image files, can I use an entire txd?
That would make the process so much faster when it comes to porting things from PC to Mobile.

_CP_
  • _CP_

• Feroci
  • Poland

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

If you have TXD, you can import it to TXDF*cker.

Leone Sentinel
  • Leone Sentinel

Radio Espantoso!

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

You should make a mod to add the removed songs back into the Steam version as well.

_CP_
  • _CP_

• Feroci
  • Poland

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

It's pretty easy, but we can't release that, copyright issues, you know.

Leone Sentinel
  • Leone Sentinel

Radio Espantoso!

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

If so, wouldn't putting the removed songs into the mobile version be a violation of copyright too?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Leone Sentinel @ Friday, Mar 1 2013, 20:15)
If so, wouldn't putting the removed songs into the mobile version be a violation of copyright too?

Yes. That is why they are removed.

Search on the internet for mp3's of the radio stations so you can get higher quality versions, plus the removed songs. I can't give you any links though. (Yet on this form, for some reason the MP3's can be included with GTA ported to another GTA TC's.)

For those who made the mistake of buying the steam version, did Steam force you to update, thus removing the songs from your game?
Just going to throw a life lesson to all you guys. Don't buy GTA on Steam. Buy a disc copy. Modding is annoying because Steam forcing you to update your game.
Issues with modding steam GTA:
-GTA III may have custom launcher issues.
-GTA VC has the copywright issues with songs. I also belive that there might be issues with mods that use their own launcher, or have a modded exe. Not sure if this is an issue.
-GTA SA is the one game that I strongly encourage people to get a disc copy. On Steam, every time you downgrade to 1.0, I'm willing to bet Steam will update it to 2.0. Unless you want to have to adjust file sizes for the few mods that will work. V2.0 has the "endless loading screen" mod and thats it.
-GTA IV and EFLC may have issues with custom launchers. But if you want the old shader system that has better ENB Series support, good luck with that one.

Basically, all the games have TC's you will miss out on, and they all have great TC's, especially VC and SA.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users