» «
Photo

GTA LCS All Special Vehicles Database

2 replies to this topic
TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:49 AM Edited by TheGlitcher123100, 06 December 2012 - 04:47 AM.

====================================================
DISCLAIMER NOTE

For anyone who downloads these game saves I will not be held reliable for any damage that occurs to your game or game system but if you report any problems I will see if they can be fixed and update the Database with a changelog as well but once you download any damage that occurs to the game and game system is your responsibility NOT MINE!!!

!!!WARNING!!!

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ANY PEOPLE USE THESE SAVES FOR FUN BE WARNED IF YOUS ARE THE PLAYERS THAT DON'T USE CHEATS OR CHEAT DEVICE GETTING INSIDE THE RC BANDIT, RC GOBLIN, RC RAIDER, OR THE TINY INVISIBLE HELICOPTER IT WILL CAUSE THE GAME TO CRASH FOR THE DODO IT WON'T MOVE AN INCH BUT YOU CAN STILL GET INSIDE THE DODO BUT THATS ALL OTHERWISE FOR THE RC TOYS AND THE TINY INVISIBLE HELICOPTER DO NOT TRY TO DRIVE OR FLY THEM WITHOUT CHEAT DEVICE.

NOTE:

Vehicles Obtained/Made With Cheat Device:

EC/CP All Black Pony
EP/FP Hellenbach GT
EC DD All Black Maverick
DD Maverick
EC Black & White Maverick
EC/+HP Navy Blue Yankee
BP Triad Fish Van
EC/+HP All Black Pony
DP Angel
DP Sanchez
EC/DP Black PCJ-600
DP Faggio
FP/PC/PP Stretch
DP Avenger
PP Angel
PP Pizza Boy
PP Avenger
PP Noodle Boy
EC/PP Black PCJ-600
DP Freeway
PP RC Bandit
DP Manchez
PP Bus
PP Panlantic
EC/FP Black Kuruma
DP PCJ-600
DP Freeway
DP Noodle Boy
DP Pizza Boy
DP Tiny Inivisible Heli
DP RC Bandit
DP RC Raider
DP RC Goblin
DP Panlantic
DP VCN Maverick
DP LCPD Maverick
DP Maverick
Tiny Invisible Heli
DP Hunter
CP Tiny Invisible Heli
CP RC Raider
CP RC Goblin
CP RC Bandit
EC/CP Black & Yellow Maverick
CP LCPD Maverick
CP VCN Maverick
CP Bus
CP RC Bandit
CP Panlantic
CP Ghost
CP Dodo
CP Hunter

Glitched Vehicles:

Lightless Taxi
Graffitiless Hoods Rumpo XL
PP Lightless Taxi
PP Graffitiless Hoods Rumpo XL
TP Lightless Taxi
DP Lightless Taxi
DP Graffitiless Hoods Rumpo XL
Lightless Bickle '76
PP Lightless Bickle '76
DP Lightless Bickle '76

OTHER NOTES:

(EC/CP Black & White Maverick): This one happened to be a very unusual glitch which disconnected the helicopter from the mission script which Massimo crashed into the building he was supposed to land on the mission failed me for being spotted when I went to take a look at where it landed and I saw there wasn't anyone inside so I stole and stored it in my Portland Garage until I managed to unlock Stauton Island.
(PP Linerunner): You might have to use Cheat Device to get this out of the garage.
(PP Flatbed): You might have to use Cheat Device to get this out of the garage.

Download Link(s):

http://www.mediafire...tabase_v1.0.zip

http://www.mediafire...u7enrcga0n3nqvh

GTA LCS All Unique Vehicle Game Saves
Link:

laijunqiu
  • laijunqiu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hello, I'm a GTAer from China, and I am crazy about obtaining the special vehicles! I had seen Jam8tone's and your videos of special vehicle on Youtube. They're so wonderful. In Chinese Mainland, we are not able to visit some websites including Youtube, so I want to republish those videos on Chinese Mainland's web. I can visit Youtube and watch videos by some difficult ways but I can't say anything after the video, so I can't ask for the permission on Youtube for republishing. Luckily, I find you here, so I can talk to you now! But I still can't talk to Jam8tone, can you help me to ask for the premission for republishing his videos? Thanks so much! Of cause if will be better if Jam8tone and you can publish you own video on Chinese Mainland's Web. I will recommend the Youku (www.youku.com) and Tudou (www.tudou.com).

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (laijunqiu @ Saturday, Mar 2 2013, 13:43)
Hello, I'm a GTAer from China, and I am crazy about obtaining the special vehicles! I had seen Jam8tone's and your videos of special vehicle on Youtube. They're so wonderful. In Chinese Mainland, we are not able to visit some websites including Youtube, so I want to republish those videos on Chinese Mainland's web. I can visit Youtube and watch videos by some difficult ways but I can't say anything after the video, so I can't ask for the permission on Youtube for republishing. Luckily, I find you here, so I can talk to you now! But I still can't talk to Jam8tone, can you help me to ask for the premission for republishing his videos? Thanks so much! Of cause if will be better if Jam8tone and you can publish you own video on Chinese Mainland's Web. I will recommend the Youku (www.youku.com) and Tudou (www.tudou.com).

In case he hasn't read it you can always use the Personal Messenger to contact him smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users