Children

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
825 replies to this topic
marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

"Oh MY GOD, killing kids in a game is sooo EVIL.. but wait.. let's talk about that later after I killed 1 Billion adults in GTAV."

Me: mercie_blink.gif "Well,... um.., have fun...than." dozingoff.gif

Los Santos County Sheriff
  • Los Santos County Sheriff

Sheriff Mallory

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (marcx @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 00:12)
"Oh MY GOD, killing kids in a game is sooo EVIL.. but wait.. let's talk about that later after I killed 1 Billion adults in GTAV."

Marc, is it even possible for you to give a positive contribution to a conversation? Me and lightning actually have a friendly, intelligent dialogue going on but then along comes marcx to throw his on little "thoughts" into the mix and completely stop the thread cold. You say your 29 years old but you act like your 14. Do you ever THINK before you post?

NONative
  • NONative

Release The Freaks

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (Los Santos County Sheriff @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 02:05)

Marc, is it even possible for you to give a positive contribution to a conversation? Me and lightning actually have a friendly, intelligent dialogue going on but then along comes marcx to throw his on little "thoughts" into the mix and completely stop the thread cold. You say your 29 years old but you act like your 14. Do you ever THINK before you post?

29!?! and he acts like that? Man all I can think of him to have this much need for attention is he didn't get it from mommy and daddy.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (NONative @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 10:22)

29!?! and he acts like that? Man all I can think of him to have this much need for attention is he didn't get it from mommy and daddy.

If he's 29 but acts like a 10 year old, there's only one meaning: kulang siya sa pansin (tries to seek attention).

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (NONative @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:22)

Wow, you are soo right, how did you know that? dozingoff.gif Do you realy think I give a fu*k what you or anyone else here thinks about me? No, I don't.
You are off-topic btw, this thread is not about me.

NONative
  • NONative

Release The Freaks

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:11 AM Edited by NONative, 17 December 2012 - 03:16 AM.

QUOTE (marcx @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:00)

Wow, you are soo right, how did you know that? dozingoff.gif Do you realy think I give a fu*k what you or anyone else here thinks about me? No, I don't.

Well the topic is children and by the way your acting I'd say we are right on topic. You must care about what we think if your responding with such aggression. It's really sad that you have to act that way.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

If none of you want this thread locked I suggest either get back on topic or take your pretty argument to PM. confused.gif

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (NONative @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 04:11)
QUOTE (marcx @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:00)

Well the topic is children and by the way your acting I'd say we are right on topic. You must care about what we think if your responding with such aggression. It's really sad that you have to act that way.

Whatever you say. dozingoff.gif

NONative
  • NONative

Release The Freaks

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

Alright Miami.

The ESRB has some links about these issues on their site if y'all are will wanting to.

I also found out that the WOW children npcs are immortal. I'm wondering is the skyrim kid npcs immortal as well. I've stayed away from that game.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (NONative @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:26)
Alright Miami.

The ESRB has some links about these issues on their site if y'all are will wanting to.

I also found out that the WOW children npcs are immortal. I'm wondering is the skyrim kid npcs immortal as well. I've stayed away from that game.

They are immortal.. I've tried to kill them, it doesn't work.

NONative
  • NONative

Release The Freaks

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Honest Bill @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:28)
Alright Miami.

Ok see I'd be ok with this. As long as R* did something that kept modders from changing it.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (NONative @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:36)
Alright Miami.

Ok see I'd be ok with this. As long as R* did something that kept modders from changing it.

Actually, it was a bit annoying, irritating little brats made annoying comments to you and then wouldn't die.. I'd prefer them just to be left out than that

Los Santos County Sheriff
  • Los Santos County Sheriff

Sheriff Mallory

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:13)
If none of you want this thread locked I suggest either get back on topic or take your pretty argument to PM. confused.gif

Im actually ok with it being locked. Id say its run its course. Anyone else agree?

NONative
  • NONative

Release The Freaks

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (Honest Bill @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:40)
QUOTE (NONative @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:36)
Alright Miami.

Actually, it was a bit annoying, irritating little brats made annoying comments to you and then wouldn't die.. I'd prefer them just to be left out than that

Mmm a fowl mouthed 13 year old trying to act grown. Yea I don't think I want that in GTA. But hey we gotta put up with fowl mouthed 29 yr olds. colgate.gif Ok sorry no more jokes.

goh13
  • goh13

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Los Santos County Sheriff @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 03:48)

Im actually ok with it being locked. Id say its run its course. Anyone else agree?

I do. I enjoy talking and arguing but I , and most of you still here, have nothing else to add. It is fun but useless.

Lock if needed.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Los Santos County Sheriff @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 14:48)

Fair point. I don't think there's anything else that be discussed that already hasn't.

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users