Photo

Garage eXtender

8 replies to this topic
LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:58 PM Edited by Link2012, 15 December 2012 - 02:22 AM.

Garage eXtender

Garage eXtender (GRGX) is a plugin for GTA San Andreas that adds more options and more garage slots into the game.

San Andreas have 50 slots for garages, but those slots are already used by default, so no mapper can create custom garages for their maps, that's sad...
This plugin solves this and also add more possibilities into garage system, like parking garages (as in GTA IV), new door movement styles, more garage opcodes...

Feel free to use this plugin within your mods to be capable of adding more garages into the game, I suggest you to add a link in the readme file into the GTA Forums topic, the mediafire link or the gta garage link, so if I need to update this plugin sometime you're not distributing a old version. But that's your choice, what do you think about it? wink.gif

This plugin can be used by scripters and mappers. Wait, scripters? We can't create garages by script! Well, with grgx you can! It restores the create_garage opcode from III\VC, and other opcodes too, try it.

Read the documentation for details of how to create and use all this stuff.

See also: SA Parking Save Garages
Mediafire mirror: http://www.mediafire...gljdbc50l5wqcqc
If it ask for MSVCP100.dll, download it here: http://www.mediafire...al88mlz8n8fx11l

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Damn awesome! Thanks! smile.gif

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

user posted image

* Cookie Monster likes it, so does Silent.

Decent work smile.gif

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:31 AM Edited by gtafan113, 11 December 2012 - 07:27 AM.

And I found this RIGHT after I finally figured out how to make a non-crashing garage with CLEO that saves all tuningparts...

Anyway this is amazing! I've been waiting for something like this to come out forever! Thank you so much for making this!

Does the create_garage opcode allow new garages to be added to existing save games?

Also, is there a limit as to how many garages we can add with this tool?

EDIT: I'm trying this out now, and when I start SA, I get an error saying the program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing. It still lets me start the game, saying that there was an error loading plugin grgx.asi and the park garage I'm trying that you added in front of grove street is not working correctly. I was not getting the message about the MSVCP100.dll before I installed grgx and I don't even see any files with this name so I figured I'd let you know. smile.gif

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:20 AM Edited by Link2012, 15 December 2012 - 03:23 AM.

Sorry for the late reply!

Does the create_garage opcode allow new garages to be added to existing save games?

Yes!

Also, is there a limit as to how many garages we can add with this tool?

No ;D

EDIT: I'm trying this out now, and when I start SA, I get an error saying the program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing. It still lets me start the game, saying that there was an error loading plugin grgx.asi and the park garage I'm trying that you added in front of grove street is not working correctly. I was not getting the message about the MSVCP100.dll before I installed grgx and I don't even see any files with this name so I figured I'd let you know.

Hm, that's weird because the runtime library is static linked, anyway, take it:
http://www.mediafire...al88mlz8n8fx11l
Copy into the game folder.

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:33 AM Edited by gtafan113, 15 December 2012 - 03:11 AM.

That's very cool that there is no longer a limit on garages! biggrin.gif

Thank you for the reply! I'll test it out now.

EDIT: I also had to download MSVCR100.dll. After I put both of those into the game folder, it worked perfectly! biggrin.gif

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

*Updated, Bug fix*

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Soldier

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

One more thing i noticed, i started a new game, passed first mission, saved(in first slot, if it's important), then put the car in front of cj's house, saved again(in second slot). After loading car disappeared. Should it be that way?
grgx\2.sav was created.

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

I have been having this same problem, but it started with the first version and installing this newer one did not fix it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users