» «
Photo

Official Xbox One Topic

5,258 replies to this topic
ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

I just hope that the new consoles are capable of running their games in the same way as a curent PC does. Like higher FPS, better graphics and more stable mutiplayer gameplay, allowing more players than we are used to have.

bermacht
  • bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

I'd like background downloads of patches and DLC as well, so I can, for example, play GTA IV while BF3 is patching itself. PC's can do it, so why not consoles?

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

I wish that the PS4 is backwards compatible., and that the online is still free for non PS+ users.

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Gtaghost22 @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 21:17)
No online play, multiplayer or whatever you want to call it (Not going to happen, I know).

Do guys like you not have friends to play with online?

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (d0mm2k8 @ Tuesday, Dec 11 2012, 17:29)
QUOTE (Gtaghost22 @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 21:17)
No online play, multiplayer or whatever you want to call it (Not going to happen, I know).

Do guys like you not have friends to play with online?

I do have friends but most if not all of them hate multiplayer like me, some do actually play CoD/BF a lot, but those games don't really interest me. I'm not going to buy a game i'm not interested in just to play it with my friends. confused.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 20:16)
QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Sunday, Dec 9 2012, 04:36)
Multiple DISC TRAYS!

This is a bad suggestion, extra disc trays are useless wastesof space.

In what way is extra disc trays a useless waste of space?

To be fair, it would be a useful use of space.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:40 AM Edited by Chukkles, 12 December 2012 - 06:39 AM.

QUOTE (VitoJoe @ Tuesday, Dec 11 2012, 11:18)
QUOTE (Chukkles @ Tuesday, Dec 11 2012, 10:16)
QUOTE (PlaystationGamer266 @ Tuesday, Dec 11 2012, 09:36)
Lots of exclusives

Lot's of exclusives dropped because dev's can't put up with that sh*t. sneaky2.gif

You mean like how Mass Effect, Bioshock, Alan Wake and Dead Rising (which were 360 exclusives) all want multiplatform? Ok. Next time when you want troll, do it better, because it's a f*cking fact that both of you are fanboys, the difference is that he makes it obvious he is a PS fanboy, you try to hide that you're a 360 fanboy on the other hand but i saw your posts in the V section, it becomes obvious whenever there is a console war. don't talk exclusives when you argue with a PS fanboy becaue they have way better exclusives than us, that is coming from someone that only has a 360 btw, stop giving us a bad name, please.

It's not like I do it purposly or even try to hide anything.
I have to deal with PS fanboys IRL, and the ego that comes from them (my friends) is quite sickening. (you'd think they made the console and games themselves).
So yeah, I try do defend my system of choice against the ego-centric PS fanboys.

Look, I can say, The 360 may not look the best (the console itself, not that that even matters to me, it does to others notify.gif ).
It does have slightly worse graphics. I want smooth gameplay more than anything.
The controller is bulky, I like it, the thumbstick positon stops my thumbs from bumping each other.
And of course I pay for online, I like the idea of 24 hour maintenance and security (i'd hope).

But also KNOWING that some of the best MULTIPLATFORM games this generation have been made on 360 and ported to PS3 gives us 360 guy's the upper hand.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

I plan on getting both.

I can only hope that the launch titles for each console are great titles. I also hope that technical issues are very slim to none. I have had my 80 gb PS3 for 5 years now and I have literally never had a problem with it, for it has been working tremendously. Same for my 360 Elite. I have had it for 3 years and its been flawless.

Backwards compatibility for all past systems as well. That seems unlikely for some reason though. I really think it was stupid to remove such a feature from that PS3 slim.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 06:58)
Multiple DISC TRAYS!

Consoles this generation already had major problems with overheating due to cramming hardware operating at maximum (due to the cheap nature of consoles), and the first models of current consoles were pretty big.
Sony and Microsoft will want to shrink consoles as much as possible to make them more appealing, adding disc trays is the opposite, plus it adds to heat build up and the biggest thing is that Sony and Microsoft want to move further away from discsand make online downloads as appealing as possible (Cos they make more money), adding disc trays is the opposite.

How often do you change games anyway? Takes like 15 seconds to get your ass off the couch every once in a while when you want to play a different game.

This is why it's a bad idea and why it's a waste of space, get off your ass and change disc.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Master of San Andreas @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 17:34)
I want something for the 720. Stick to the 360 controller!

Well, the Durango devkits that were sold on eBay (among other places) a while ago came with 360 pads... so either they just didn't have the new design ready yet or, I think in this specific case more likely, they will stick with the 360 pad with only very slight modifications (digi-pad etc). And the 360 controller is most people's favorite controller on PCs too. So you will probably get what you (and me, and rodneythesavior and probably millions of others) wish for smile.gif

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 19:48)
Backward compatibility for PS 1/2/3; for Xbox/X360. For ALL games.

Sony: apparently no backwards compatibility at all, surprise surprise. MS: You will definitely not be getting all games, but I'd venture a guess that 360 and probably even Xbox 1 are supported. I wouldn't bet a lot of money on it yet but I think that's what MS is going for.

I want proper multitasking, ie; Pausing the game you can minimize the window and start...

+1

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 22:28)
Xbox: Keep the Xbox 360 Controller, Blu-Ray

My magic 8ball says you'll get both of those.

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 22:50)
... idea of digital distribution over time, but I don't think I'd be ready to jump entirely to it with the Xbox 720 or PS4. The increasing amount of downloadable games, ... I'm 100% sure that at least one of the three consoles in the next generation (after the WiiU/PS4/720 are gone) will have no physical media, if not one of them this generation.

Next-next gen: Maybe physical copies for developing countries but US, EU etc. will have download only. Caf, Durango and Orbis all sport (modified) BluRay.

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Sunday, Dec 9 2012, 15:06)
No on disk dlc, No day 1 dlc, No Online Passes, No pay to play (Only Microcrap does this. Every other one is free), No force install updates

Abandon all hope for any of that.

Yeah. Me? I'm pretty happy with what I heard so far. Price tag should (as in: I hope) be below $/500 at launch, that's pretty much it.

arsenal_fan
  • arsenal_fan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

One hope I have for the PS4 is that you get a free headset like the Xbox gets, because online on the PS3 really does lack because barely anyone has a microphone. I know some people hate that everyone has a microphone on some games, mainly ones with whinny little children but that is what the mute button is for.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 07:03)
QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 06:58)
Multiple DISC TRAYS!

Consoles this generation already had major problems with overheating due to cramming hardware operating at maximum (due to the cheap nature of consoles), and the first models of current consoles were pretty big.
Sony and Microsoft will want to shrink consoles as much as possible to make them more appealing, adding disc trays is the opposite, plus it adds to heat build up and the biggest thing is that Sony and Microsoft want to move further away from discsand make online downloads as appealing as possible (Cos they make more money), adding disc trays is the opposite.

How often do you change games anyway? Takes like 15 seconds to get your ass off the couch every once in a while when you want to play a different game.

This is why it's a bad idea and why it's a waste of space, get off your ass and change disc.

I for one wouldn't mind if the console was slightly larger if it could hold 3 discs. For people like me and my mates who only ever play 3 games on constant rotation it would be perfect, and the over heating problem is something they should easily be able to work out.

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Gtaghost22 @ Tuesday, Dec 11 2012, 20:50)
I do have friends but most if not all of them hate multiplayer like me, some do actually play CoD/BF a lot, but those games don't really interest me. I'm not going to buy a game i'm not interested in just to play it with my friends. confused.gif

It's not just the military FPS games that have MP. Didn't you ever just mess around on IV or RDR online freeroam with them or games with online co-op? I agree that a focus on competitive multiplayer is annoying but multiplayer in general shouldn't be vilified, it should just be more varied rather than just 'shoot at each other again and again'.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

I gotta agree with bag on the part about the neXt PlayStation not being backwards compatible. Looks like it may not even have a disk drive an just go all digital to somehow combat piracy. This might mean an all 'cloud' biased delivery. Great in theory, unless you don't have an internet connection. I like how the store is set up now where you have the OPTION of disk or digital, lets hope SONY keeps it that way.

I've also heard rumors of the neXt PS going with DirectX. Maybe a fair swap with M$ for the blu-ray? This may mean that they are going to get the development cycle more streamlined. Tales of the PS3 being tricky to develop games for, SONY may be learning their lesson here.

The neXt PlayStation may be a moderate to higher-end PC like media center. Whether they continue to use the CELL processor or another one I don't know, but some upgrade here is a must. The biggest thing a new PS needs is plenty of memory, both cache, GFX, and physical memory. I'm not really an expert on this, but 4-8 gigs seems right, depending on the prices. If the new PlayStation has a disk drive I'd like to see an upgrade in the blu-ray speed. 4x or 8x speed would do it. Sometimes it feels like the PS3's drive is a bit too slow. If the price is right I'd like to see a switch to SSD, making load times much faster. Also, keep the ability to swap out drives. All this high-speed tech needs a good cooling system. I don't mind a larger system like the 'fat' PS3 if it can keep the system cool for more than just an hour of gaming. Even with all that bulky cooling the 'fatties' still ran hot. Keep that baby cool SONY!

That's about it, a modest memory upgrade, as well as some minor GFX tweaks, and processor upgrade, would keep the price down without SONY taking a huge cut this time.

Oh, and a bigger controller. I don't have little Japanese hands, I have real man hands!

4 Bagger
  • 4 Bagger

Malapropos

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (VitoJoe @ Monday, Dec 10 2012, 15:56)
QUOTE (4 Bagger @ Sunday, Dec 9 2012, 00:08)
PS4:

Couldn't give a f*ck to be honest. Not getting one or even going near one. Thought the PS3 was sh*t and insecure. Waste of time.

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Sunday, Dec 9 2012, 21:47)
I already knew PS+ was garbage.

QUOTE (xrocket30 @ Sunday, Dec 9 2012, 23:42)
PlayStation:
-better games
-and far less gay games

user posted image

Stop. Giving. Us. A. Bad. Name. suicidal.gif
Thank You.

-Mature 360 owners. bored.gif

I'm entitled to my own opinion dude. Just because I don't care about PS3's success, does not mean I am not a mature gamer. If you don't like what I have to say, look elsewhere. yawn.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

@cosmic "I'm sure they'll work it out" isn't an option, they'll just remove it because it's pointless making life difficult for them and for reasons already mentioned. I seriously doubt they want another rrod crisis.

Sony: apparently no backwards compatibility at all, surprise surprise. MS: You will definitely not be getting all games, but I'd venture aguess that 360 and probably even Xbox 1 are supported. I wouldn't bet a lot of money on it yet but I think that's what MS is going for.

That doesn't sound right, Sony spent hundreds of millions of dollars buildingthe SPE processors, they aren't just going to abandon these investments, therefore it's likely ps4 will useSPE processors as well, chances are the gpu won't be too different. If the ps4 has essentially the same architecture it will be backwards compatible. Ps3 only didn't because the processor was so different to the ps2 and the early ps3 basically had ps2CPU's inside them/the emotion engine chip.

Sorry for poor grammar, my phone is glitched.

Mince
  • Mince

Mnage trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 09:45)
QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 22:50)
... idea of digital distribution over time, but I don't think I'd be ready to jump entirely to it with the Xbox 720 or PS4. The increasing amount of downloadable games, ... I'm 100% sure that at least one of the three consoles in the next generation (after the WiiU/PS4/720 are gone) will have no physical media, if not one of them this generation.

Next-next gen: Maybe physical copies for developing countries but US, EU etc. will have download only. Caf, Durango and Orbis all sport (modified) BluRay.

Makes sense. Counter Strike: Global Offensive was released on PC exclusively as a download in most countries. However, physical copies were released in India. I'd say this one of the first examples of an AAA developer releasing their game as a download only. Seeing as this has obviously become popular with mobile games and indie games, it makes sense that we'll start seeing it from more major developers in their big-budget games.

I really do not see the need to have more than one optical drive. I cannot think of a single desktop computer that I have ever seen that has come shipped by default with two disc drives, let alone a video game console. Additionally I'd rather not have my Xbox 720 or PS4 require its own TV stand from its bloated size smile.gif .

I can imagine that either Sony or Microsoft may take some cues from Apple, in terms of selling disc drives separately from the system. I doubt they would do this with the initial release of the console, but I can see it being part of a more affordable console released later in the eighth generation. After all, it's very well possibly that the Xbox 720 and PS4 may be useable without a disc drive later in their release cycle. Many people with 360s and PS3s that have broken disc drives have continued to play downloaded games.

While it's surely not an ideal solution, it does show that we are becoming less dependent on discs. There could very well come a time when a disc drive is not necessary. However, at the same time, Microsoft or Sony would probably still sell an external drive that could play the games. This would be required if they reach a point where all models with disc drives are discontinued. It does seem like a stretch, but hey: Remember component cables? Remember wi-fi adapters? Remember wired controllers? Remember dedicated memory cards? Remember when motion control was just a gimmick from Nintendo? Remember the days before apps, movies, and games were downloadable? That was all this generation.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (VitoJoe @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 22:12)
Micro$oft's Xbox 720 failing hard.
That's my only wish, I will buy a PS4 next gen, f*cking sick of Micro$oft and thier stupid pay-to-play services, f*ck them, greedy bastards. I don't even like Multiplayer but what if i wanted to try it every once in awhile? I have to pay of cource, why should i support them when everything they offer in exchange for money is free on the other, better console? I should've sticked with Sony this gen but oh well, I will in the next one, screw you Microsoft.

You pay for the online service because it is a better service. How many times has the 360 service been hacked, accounts exposed? Now think about that same question for ps3. How much down time has there been on 360 servers? Now think about that same question for ps3.

I rest my case.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:49 AM Edited by Chukkles, 13 December 2012 - 02:09 AM.

Can the PS3 even do background downloads for DLC or downloadable games???
Obviously system downloads/updates aren't background downloads even for 360, but a system update for PS3 takes a SHOCKING 2 hours. Now for someone who dedicates say 2 hours a week to play their favorite game (yes there are some who do) get home to find they have to downlaod for that 2 hours they set aside to play.
PS3 Ruining random evenings since 2006.

You know us 360 users can turn off our system and still download games and DLC's.

PS need to sort that out.

Thats where the 360 is closer to a PC and PS is closer to a multimedia centre.

The longest system update to 360 has been 15-20 mins and thats generally when they CHANGE/UPDATE the dashboard.
PS3 has never updated their awkward menu list system. You know when I turn on my system wether it's a DVD or game i'm already on the option to select it, I don't have to go find it in a list of bullsh*t.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

Better games is what I want to see on the next generation of consoles. They seem to have degenerated into hand-holding half movies over the past few years. What's happened is that developers are so afraid of spending money on creating content that players don't use, that they employ all sorts of quest locking and railroading of the player towards goals that are set by the developer rather than the player. Basically there should be more freedom for the player in the next generation of games.

There needs to be more possibilities for interactions and animations. One disappointing thing about Mass Effect 3, was that you couldn't holster your weapon because all the memory had been spent on a melee omni-tool. Character and NPC actions need to be natural, believable and immersive, otherwise we haven't moved forward.

I'm also in favour of no disks. Our account should show the games we own, and instead of them taking up HDD space, you be able to download, delete and re-download any time you want. The HDD just needs to hold your current dozen or so full titles

As for technology, I'd like a phone that slips into the conroller and becomes a second interface, with the controller being your phone's charging dock. Because making a controller with a smartphone in it would be ridiculously expensive, the console would ship with basic smart glass screens.

There's lots of things I'd like to see, and the consoles they release will probably add better tech and peripherals as they come into use. Just think - this time next year the next xbox will be out.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:39 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 13 December 2012 - 11:42 AM.

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 01:49)
Obviously system downloads/updates aren't background downloads even for 360, but a system update for PS3 takes a SHOCKING 2 hours.  Now for someone who dedicates say 2 hours a week to play their favorite game (yes there are some who do) get home to find they have to downlaod for that 2 hours they set aside to play.
PS3 Ruining random evenings since 2006.

You know us 360 users can turn off our system and still download games and DLC's.

Thats where the 360 is closer to a PC and PS is closer to a multimedia centre.

The longest system update to 360 has been 15-20 mins and thats generally when they CHANGE/UPDATE the dashboard.
PS3 has never updated their awkward menu list system. You know when I turn on my system wether it's a DVD or game i'm already on the option to select it, I don't have to go find it in a list of bullsh*t.

yes the ps3 can do background downloads but not very well. if you play a ps3 game then it pauses, put ps1 or 2 classic or a mini and it carries on and it does not download while off.

plus my software updates take 30 minutes at most (for major updates that end in x.x0) and like 10-15 minutes otherwise not 2 hours where the hell are you getting 2 hours from, some kind of time dilation where you are, or is your internet download speed pants. And my internet connection is average thank you for asking. 9average as in median, it is literally the median of UK internet speeds. I do the speedtest and it usually goes around between 49-51 percentile)

plus on ps3 you can have it so you enter a disc and it auto plays, I hate it when people criticise something and there is an option to effectively remove their point of criticism. And i swear that on my ps3 (with auto play off) it auto-selects when i put a disc in so again where are you getting your information? are you sure you have a ps3 or are you making stuff up? or were you screwed by someone taping a ps1 and ps2 together?

Alick
  • Alick

L)VE

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (fatal1ty619 @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 02:13)
QUOTE (VitoJoe @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 22:12)
Micro$oft's Xbox 720 failing hard.
That's my only wish, I will buy a PS4 next gen, f*cking sick of Micro$oft and thier stupid pay-to-play services, f*ck them, greedy bastards. I don't even like Multiplayer but what if i wanted to try it every once in awhile? I have to pay of cource, why should i support them when everything they offer in exchange for money is free on the other, better console? I should've sticked with Sony this gen but oh well, I will in the next one, screw you Microsoft.

You pay for the online service because it is a better service. How many times has the 360 service been hacked, accounts exposed? Now think about that same question for ps3. How much down time has there been on 360 servers? Now think about that same question for ps3.

I rest my case.

It got hacked once, and nothing was actually exposed. There's never been any evidence to suggest anyone's details were stolen or actual personal accounts hacked. The 360 has been hacked before, but everyone seems to brush that off because it's the 'superior paid' service.

I like both consoles, but as for what I want in the next gen? Not much different really, apart from them being more powerful. I also hope that Sony get rid of the XMB, as simple as it is, it's just that, simple. I hope they keep PS+ going as well, there isn't many better deals for 40 a year where you get a ton of games and discounts.

But in all honesty, I'm not that excited to see what comes, it took me a while to adopt the PS3/360 I'm sure it'll be the same this time around too. They'll both release with a ton of problems, then get another 3 different models released within two years of their respective life span.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 01:49)

Yes.
but a system update for PS3 takes a SHOCKING 2 hours.

What the...? It takes less than 10 minutes, mate. confused.gif
I don't want to call you a fanboy but I have seen you do this a lot, you're either misinformed, or a 360 fanboy. I think you're the former but that is just me, you may look like a rabid 360 fanboy to others.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

You do realize that download time depends on the internet speed, right? If someone has 1Mb/s then download will take some time. I had 2 Mb/s and I can assure you that updating system or download the demo on PS3 takes more time than on Xbox 360.

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

my wish for these two to be never released so they dont hold back pc games anymore

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Triple Penetration @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 23:10)
my wish for these two to be never released so they dont hold back pc games anymore

Yeah and then triple A companies will go bankrupt because of not enough profits due piracy, sure TP. bored.gif

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

steam sales, bitch

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:14 PM Edited by GTARandom, 13 December 2012 - 09:16 PM.

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 23:12)
QUOTE (Triple Penetration @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 23:10)

Yeah and then triple A companies will go bankrupt because of not enough profits due piracy, sure TP. bored.gif

You again with your piracy crap... V is not like other games, i'm sure many would buy it as a token of gratitude for Rockstar, including me... i would buy 2 copies infact.

How is playing games on 360 20 days or more in advance fair in comparison to PC being even pirated after it's released? PC here is doing more justice so piracy sh*t can be neutralised, these are different times from 2 or 3 years ago. Oh and, PS3 is also pirated recently, so consoles suffer the same or more piracy than PC.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

PS4

No DLC
Bigger friends list.
Backwards compatibiity.
PS3 titles that were amazing such as GTA4 should be ported to the PS4, with increased specs (such as bigger draw distance and FPS)
No Call of Duty.
Better internet browser
Giving Microshaft (Ta, Zee biggrin.gif ) Blu-Ray and Sony developing a better disc drive system.
Keeping the XMB, it's pretty much perfect, bar the sh*tty Singstar bullsh*t clogging up the Games section.
Cross-platform compatibility

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Triple Penetration @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 21:10)

If they are never released how can PC games improve? The multiplatform games that you call "PC games" are first and foremost console games. They are develped to be played on console hardware, and if they don't release a next generation of consoles, they still will be.

You need to get real - the only PC games are those exclusive to the PC platform - for multiplatform games, read "console"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users