Official Xbox One Topic

5,160 replies to this topic
esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Mods need to do damage control. So many good threads has turned to sh*t since GTA V was released. Too many annoying, spoiled and trollish new users is to blame.

And MS has been compensating those with damaged consoles with a free launch game.

This thread isn't the comparing thread either, where all the users post BS stats comparing each system.

Dude, couldn't have said it any better.

• Nlwt likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

If you can't take criticisms, then you shouldn't be here. I would bet you if this happened to the PS4, you would be raping the sh*t out of the PS4 topic. It's nothing to do with fanboyism.

Now, people I will leave you alone.

If this happened to PS4, we wouldn't even know it b/c we don't look in on other console threads. We look at our own. We could care less about PS4.

But please and thank you.

• Nlwt likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

^Coming from an ex-KGB operative, i guess so LOL

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

I can't believe people are actually comparing the consoles. It's just pathetic and stupid, as long as you enjoy the game there is nothing to bother about. We are all gamers after all. 

• K20, Nlwt and esmittystud101 like this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

Has anyone used Snap yet. Its pretty sweet.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

I can't believe people are actually comparing the consoles. It's just pathetic and stupid, as long as you enjoy the game there is nothing to bother about. We are all gamers after all.

Because it is the basic nature of humans. (principle, habits ?)

We compare everything in the world, whether it be a BMW vs AUDI or IPhone vs S4 (etc...), to basically find out which is the best/Quality product (there is even www.compare..(?).com's).

So why can't we compare Consoles?

And last but not least, if you are to just going to say Xbone rockzz or i dont care about PS4/PC or whatever, this is not the forum for you. Please go to the official xbox forum which will be full of people just like if you can't take a valid criticism.

You are more than welcome to post negative news about PS4 too. This is what forums about, to discuss both positive and negative things of a game/console.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

If you can't take criticisms, then you shouldn't be here. I would bet you if this happened to the PS4, you would be raping the sh*t out of the PS4 topic. It's nothing to do with fanboyism.

Now, people I will leave you alone.

If this happened to PS4, we wouldn't even know it b/c we don't look in on other console threads. We look at our own. We could care less about PS4.

But please and thank you.

"we don't look in other console threads"

Lmfao, I'm sure you don't. What a pile of horsesh*t. Again, like I said, this would have happened with the PS4 too. So I am not biased or trying to put people off. I'm merely pointing out the flaws which you seem can't to accept.

I'll leave you alone now.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 27 November 2013 - 06:34 PM.

Anyone want to team up tonight:

Xbox One GT: esmittystud101

games: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3    

Doesn't really matter to me which. Up to you really. Message me. Will be on around 10:00 pm est. Maybe earlier though.    

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

Dude.  You said that exact same line yesterday(not even a handful of posts ago).  Please be true to your word this time.  

I actually had typed up this huge deal and the forums took a sh*t when I went to post.  'Not about to type it all out again, but I felt compelled to repost my note to FDR

@esmittystud - add me up.  My xbl is tripmills.  Currently I'm only playing DR3 single player, but I would be down to try out some co-op.

• Nlwt and esmittystud101 like this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Dude.  You said that exact same line yesterday(not even a handful of posts ago).  Please be true to your word this time.  

I actually had typed up this huge deal and the forums took a sh*t when I went to post.  'Not about to type it all out again, but I felt compelled to repost my note to FDR

@esmittystud - add me up.  My xbl is tripmills.  Currently I'm only playing DR3 single player, but I would be down to try out some co-op.

Will add you for sure. see ya tonight

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

It's a sad time we live in when we can't discuss everything about the X-1 in a thread that was made for discussion about the X-1. Whether the discussion be supportive of it, or opposing it, to think otherwise would be idiotic.So for those of you making blanket statements about how no-one here wants to hear about the X-1's sales and how it could have potentially flopped, stop. Please, this isn't even slightly amusing, it's just facepalm worthy and doesn't add to the discussion in the slightest.

OT: My friend returned his X-1 and got a refund for his problems, five days without being able to play the console he paid over £400 for was too much for him it seems. I intend to see if I can persuade him to wait for a while before he invests in the PS4, as investing in a next generation machine at the moment just isn't worth it.

• Android likes this

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:11 PM Edited by oysterbarron, 27 November 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Mentioning the ps4 while regurgitating sales figures and self proclaiming it's a flop every 3 posts isn't adding bugger all to the xbox topic or am i missing something?

In other news I finally played battlefield multi player earlier. Let's just say I think I'm either getting to old for online shooters or i'm just out of practice
  • trip and esmittystud101 like this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 27 November 2013 - 09:35 PM.

Mentioning the ps4 while regurgitating sales figures and self proclaiming it's a flop every 3 posts isn't adding bugger all to the xbox topic or am i missing something?

In other news I finally played battlefield multi player earlier. Let's just say I think I'm either getting to old for online shooters or i'm just out of practice

I'm going throught the same thing. Takes a while to get back into BF mode. Especially going from Ghosts to BF, back to ghosts, back to BF. They really are two totally different FPS for sure.  

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

Let's just say I think I'm either getting to old for online shooters...

Welcome to the club. :panic:

It happens to everyone.

Soon you will be stuck having to play single player campaigns on the easiest settings.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

Lol I gave up with guns in the end and was just prowling around with a rocket launcher. I got one long range head shot on a sniper with it right in the side of the face. And another where I climbed up a ladder to the top of a building got right behind a dude and ripped him a new ahole the body vanished without a trace.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

I got an Xbox one advance system from www.every2minutes.com :) Dead rising edition. Can't wait to get it!

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

Welcome to the club. I just picked up ryse and cod ghosts hopefully cod I will be better at than battlefield. A note to all assassins creed 4 is a port and it shows if you're thinking of picking it up then it's not going to blow you away.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

I got an Xbox one advance system from www.every2minutes.com :) Dead rising edition. Can't wait to get it!

One of the give away ones? Sweet.

Now jump into DR3 and help me get past this crazy boss bitch that I have been stuck on for the past handful of hours.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

Because it is the basic nature of humans. (principle, habits ?)

We compare everything in the world, whether it be a BMW vs AUDI or IPhone vs S4 (etc...), to basically find out which is the best/Quality product (there is even www.compare..(?).com's).

So why can't we compare Consoles?

No. I was talking about the news articles titled 'Comparing the PS4 and the X1: The console war begins, blah blah' just prompts out console wars.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

No Black Friday deals?

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

Great surprises at VGX !!!

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

I'm all ears! Have any of you got cod ghosts me and my friend have got addicted to extinction mode and need some backup!

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

Will add you for sure. see ya tonight

Sorry I didn't add you. I forgot to tell you I haven't played DR3 at all yet really. Maybe enough for 2 blueprints and maybe one statue I have found so far. Didn't want to hold you up since I'm so far behind.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Cool. I'm just about finished DR3. Feel free to add me if you need an extra hand at any point.
  • esmittystud101 likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

Cool. I'm just about finished DR3. Feel free to add me if you need an extra hand at any point.

cool

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

When I watched the new south park I Lol'd hard, I was thinking of you guys.

tubby custardd
  • tubby custardd

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

Anywhere in the UK where the Xbox one is available? Can't find it anywhere I'm so gutted my payday was a week after it came out I've been looking for one since Friday!

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Anywhere in the UK where the Xbox one is available? Can't find it anywhere I'm so gutted my payday was a week after it came out I've been looking for one since Friday!

Same here, I can't seem to find one anywhere at all, and I was hoping to pick one up around Xmas.

Have you checked littlewoods? I just saw an ad on YouTube for them, and they had XB1s on show, so I'd assume they'd have some.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

Here in KSA , it's a little more expensive , I'm gonna buy it when I actually think I want it but for a pice that exceeds 600$ , HELL NO !!!

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:01 AM

Amazon second sellers have them but I beleive they are 500 pound upwards!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users