Official Xbox One Topic

5,136 replies to this topic
F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

Meh, all the Useful data was encrypted on psn and they handled the whole thing well and have since upgraded their sh*t. If it gets hacked again, feel free to mention security.

I should take a minute to point out how stupid easy it is to get into Individual Microsoft accounts on XBL.Some idiot kid gave me his name and I just Facebook searched him, got a few of his details and hacked his account multiple times,I can reset the password whenever I want still, but he already lessened hiss lesson. have you ever seen how to hack an XBL account? All you need to start with is their name, search it up.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:17 AM

We all know that Microsoft is developing games for there Xbox One , in fact they confirmed that they're developing games right now more than ever in there history

Microsoft have 23 studios that develop games , now let's breakdown the studios they have and what could they be developing

343 Industries : What we know is that they are developing the new Halo but looks like they're working close to Black Tusk to create "Halo Wars 2"

Connected Experiences : They are developing a MMO , the MMO isn't known if developed for the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One but rumors suggest that it's an Xbox One game

Good Science Studios : We know that it's a Kinect based studio , there are rumors indicating that they are creating a
Kinect 2.0 based game on the Xbox One

Kids and Lifestyle Entertainment : They are creating an Xbox One fitness game

Microsoft Studios Los Angeles : They are helping Remedy Entertainment to accomplish Quantum Break , but there are rumors suggesting that they are developing a core title

Microsoft Studios Mobile Gaming : They are helping studios to integrate Smart Glass

Microsoft Studios Redmond Publishing : They are helping the other studios

Platform Next Studios : They are creating an Xbox One game

Playful Learning : They are creating an Xbox One family game

Team Dakota : They are developing Project Spark

Turn 10 Studios : They are developing Forza 5

Twisted Pixel Games : They are developing LocoCycle

Xbox Live Production : They are rumored to be developing an Xbox One arcade game

LionHead Studios : They are developing 2 Xbox One games , one is an MMO and the other one is a story based game

Lift London : They are Developing 4 AAA next generation cloud based games

Microsoft Studios EMEA Publishing : Helping other studios

Press Play : They are developing "Max : The Curse of Brotherhood"

Rare Ltd. : They are developing 4 games for the Xbox One , "Kinect Sports Rivals" and a Kinect 2.0 based shooter game , and two controller based games

Soho Production : They are rumored to be developing a Kinect 2.0 based game

Big Park : They are rumored to be developing a Kinect 2.0 based game

Black Tusk Studios : They are developing 4 games for the Xbox One , a stealth game , a game that is rumored to be worked with 343 Industries , and 2 more games

Microsoft Studios Victoria : They are developing an Xbox One core title

Microsoft Studios Osaka : They are Developing 2 Xbox One games , 1 is rumored to be an JRPG , the other isn't know yet

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 19:17)
Rare Ltd. : They are developing 4 games for the Xbox One , "Kinect Sports Rivals" and a Kinect 2.0 based shooter game , and two controller based games

F*cking finally. RARE may finally return...

too bad it had to be on X1. Wish they'd come out on 360, it would give me an excuse to finally get a 360.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 03:02)
QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 19:17)

F*cking finally. RARE may finally return...

too bad it had to be on X1. Wish they'd come out on 360, it would give me an excuse to finally get a 360.

Those two controller based games are rumored to be Banjo Kazooie and Conker

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:26 AM

Okay, now I might get a X1. After a very very very very very long time, when the price drops significantly.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:13 AM

Damn, if Conker gets released I have to get an Xbox, most likely they will release it as they brought back Killer Instincts.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:21 AM Edited by im_stoned, 04 August 2013 - 10:52 AM.

f*ck Microsoft f*ck Xbox One and f*ck anybody who co signed that sh*t. It's a corporate console made for the mindless sheep who will legit eat anything their fed. Infact f*ck the mindless sheep too.

If I do buy a new console which is still an if. I'll be doing the smart thing and buying a ps4 that's the gamers console. I'm not even saying this to start a flame war. Xbox one marketing speaks for itself.

The mindless sheep will say '' yeah but they fixed everything'' I don't believe that sh*t and neither should you. Don't support these ***** their original xbox 1 was a big f*ck YOU to the hardcore gamers. They only announced changes because people like me educated the unwashed masses on what their really buying.

Now i'm a guy who went from sega, ps1, ps2, Xbox 360. So i'm not trying to be that guy who says don't buy xbox one ''it sucks''. I just have a hard time understanding how anyone could buy this console. It's tainted by it's original reveal. How can you sit their and eat it up now ?? If it wasn't for guys like me taking to the interwebs, explaining what a crock of sh*t the console is. The console would still be the same.

Please think about that before buying this f*cking console why reward a company that said ''f*ck you'' right to you're face. A company that's so spinless it changed the console once they realized people aren't as dumb as they seem.

Now i'm not going to take credit for the changes but I did help bring the change by educating the sheep via the internet.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

Currently Xbox One is crashing at almost every single interview they give, better delay the release date or a lot of people will get stuck with a new sort of Red Ringing.

Gonna be hilarious, because as we all know, Microsoft doesn't delay release dates.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 10:21)
f*ck Microsoft f*ck Xbox One and f*ck anybody who co signed that sh*t. It's a corporate console made for the mindless sheep who will legit eat anything their fed. Infact f*ck the mindless sheep too.

If I do buy a new console which is still an if. I'll be doing the smart thing and buying a ps4 that's the gamers console. I'm not even saying this to start a flame war. Xbox one marketing speaks for itself.

The mindless sheep will say '' yeah but they fixed everything'' I don't believe that sh*t and neither should you. Don't support these ***** their original xbox 1 was a big f*ck YOU to the hardcore gamers. They only announced changes because people like me educated the unwashed masses on what their really buying.

Now i'm a guy who went from sega, ps1, ps2, Xbox 360. So i'm not trying to be that guy who says don't buy xbox one ''it sucks''. I just have a hard time understanding how anyone could buy this console. It's tainted by it's original reveal. How can you sit their and eat it up now ?? If it wasn't for guys like me taking to the interwebs, explaining what a crock of sh*t the console is. The console would still be the same.

Please think about that before buying this f*cking console why reward a company that said ''f*ck you'' right to you're face. A company that's so spinless it changed the console once they realized people aren't as dumb as they seem.

Now i'm not going to take credit for the changes but I did help bring the change by educating the sheep via the internet.

We'll have to wait and see in Gamescom , they will reintroduce the system at it , also they got Don Mattrick out (the one who made a lot of bad interviews

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 05:21)

How about you get out of others business and let them buy the console they want? I'm getting Xbox One because it suits me better, that's the decision everyone should make, get the console that suits them better. It suits me because I like the exclusives better, I'm used to the controller, and my friends' are getting it anyway. And why do you think Sony's such an angel? They're doing this just for money, exactly like Microsoft. They just have better damage control. And this:

The mindless sheep will say '' yeah but they fixed everything'' I don't believe that sh*t and neither should you.

What reason do they have to take back those changes, exactly?

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

I'm really happy Don Mattrick is out , looks like he caused a lot of trouble to Rare Ltd. , now that Phil Spencer is the guy behind the deals , he is gonna lead Rare to what it was ;
http://www.eurogamer...most-adult-game

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

With the news that the Xbox One will be getting a 53MHz bump to its GPU speed having failed to impress gamers, an increasingly frantic Microsoft today revealed that the console would also feature go-faster stripes.

Speaking at a hastily arranged press conference, corporate vice-president Marc Whitten explained how the previously announced 6.62 per cent speed boost combined with the addition of go-faster stripes (available in red or navy blue) would ensure that the Xbox One remained a viable contender against the PS4.

Whitten said: After I realised people were still worried about the capabilities of the console I called an emergency meeting of our senior engineers and demanded that they do something.

user posted image

Sauce

Need Decals too.....

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 12:29)
The mindless sheep will say '' yeah but they fixed everything'' I don't believe that sh*t and neither should you.

Profit. The same reason why they tried to implement them in the first place - profit.

I thought this gen was going to be ruled by Xbox [this is comeing from someone who ownes a PS3] and I was looking forward to making the switch. But when the were so adamant about keeping the terrible rules and requirements - the interviews they did were so defensive and offensive - I can't trust that they won't start to reimplement some of the rules and requirements.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 20:10)

Profit. The same reason why they tried to implement them in the first place - profit.

I thought this gen was going to be ruled by Xbox [this is comeing from someone who ownes a PS3] and I was looking forward to making the switch. But when the were so adamant about keeping the terrible rules and requirements - the interviews they did were so defensive and offensive - I can't trust that they won't start to reimplement some of the rules and requirements.

Well said smile.gif

one last time........ f*ck XBOX ONE .

TheBlackPeterParker.
  • TheBlackPeterParker.

616 Hero.

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 00:31)

Well said smile.gif

Why not just live and let live brah? Who cares if someone wants to get an Xbox One? It's their preface. I'm getting both this Gen, but I'm probably gonna pick this up first, mostly because my 3 best friends are getting it, and we have had the best times on Xbox, so its worth the extra $100 IMO.

Besides, they'd be f*cked if they turned it back on. One, they wouldn't be able to turn it on for those who game offline in the first place, and two people are gonna get pissed, and boycott Microsoft, and it's possible for them too get sued because of false advertising.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (TheBlackPeterParker. @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 02:19)
QUOTE (im_stoned @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 00:31)

Well said smile.gif

Why not just live and let live brah? Who cares if someone wants to get an Xbox One? It's their preface. I'm getting both this Gen, but I'm probably gonna pick this up first, mostly because my 3 best friends are getting it, and we have had the best times on Xbox, so its worth the extra $100 IMO.

Besides, they'd be f*cked if they turned it back on. One, they wouldn't be able to turn it on for those who game offline in the first place, and two people are gonna get pissed, and boycott Microsoft, and it's possible for them too get sued because of false advertising.

Xbox one is required a one time activation. You still need online to activate it. Also they can do what ever they want. It's their terms and service.

Officer_Dutch
  • Officer_Dutch

Don't Trust Anyone!

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Well here it is smile.gif
Hope people finally not gonna complain about that Kinect, you can un-plug it though tounge.gif

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

Year of the 180!!!!!

QUOTE (Officer_Dutch)
you can un-plug

If i am not going to use, then why should i pay 100 extra

PS4 FTW

Tonythomas180
  • Tonythomas180

Football mad

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (UtricularEwe001 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:14)
Year of the 180!!!!!

QUOTE (Officer_Dutch)
you can un-plug

If i am not going to use, then why should i pay 100 extra

PS4 FTW

i thought kinect had to be plugged in for the console to boot up?

i echo the love for the ps4

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

betting the ps4 wont have a f*cking huge power brick like the box one/360

Tonythomas180
  • Tonythomas180

Football mad

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

http://www.gamasutra...ew/news/193109/ second paragraph down

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by Toke, 08 August 2013 - 04:35 PM.

Microsoft has already stated that the camera can be completely turned off.

As far as the mic goes it only activates for the phrase "Xbox".

Not to mention the fact that you have options for controlling just how any potential information gathered is used, including options for that information to not be used at all.

Why are people so uninformed on this subject?

Edit-Didn't see the article is over two months old.

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:31)

Which are incredibly contradicting statements if you really think about it...

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (josephene123 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 09:45)

Care to elaborate?

Because as far as I knew a camera captures video and a mic captures audio.

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 17:00)
QUOTE (josephene123 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 09:45)

Care to elaborate?

Because as far as I knew a camera captures video and a mic captures audio.

Fair enough I misread sorry blush.gif

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Catch a ride!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

Nonsense

You're a real idiot. This whole "my console is better" is so f*cking stupid. Nobody gives a sh*t as to what anyone thinks on the internet really. You call people who want to buy an Xbox "sheep" but I bet you follow the crowd someway in your life. That is if you leave your room.

The Xbox One is more appealing to me now that there is a headset included, and most of the restrictions are removed.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (illegal_luggage @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 13:25)
Nonsense

You're a real idiot. This whole "my console is better" is so f*cking stupid. Nobody gives a sh*t as to what anyone thinks on the internet really. You call people who want to buy an Xbox "sheep" but I bet you follow the crowd someway in your life. That is if you leave your room.

The Xbox One is more appealing to me now that there is a headset included, and most of the restrictions are removed.

user posted image

I agree, this whole console war sh*t is pointless.

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by Kevstyle, 08 August 2013 - 07:50 PM.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by im_stoned, 09 August 2013 - 02:45 AM.

Answer me this..... If the camera will not be turned on 24/7 why did they design it to be turned on 24/7 in the first place ? They said their was no way you could turn it off or unplug it ? So they changed that overnight ? Why did they want in on 24/7 in the first place ?

Why did you needed to check in every 24 hours online but now you don't have too ? they said it was a crucial feature that the console needed to run ? wtf ?

They said theirs no backwards capability but now their is ? wtf ?

Ask you're self this.... How did they make those changes so quickly ? Why didn't they make the console the right way in the first place ? A lot of you seem to be forgetting they told us to '' go f*ck ourselves it's our console we'll make it the way we want''

Then a group of people like me took to the internet and trashed the console so badly everyone hated it. ! So they made these changes. Why did they have the restrictions in the first place if they weren't necessary ? Simple they want to control you.

I will never understand people supporting this sh*t. Do you really believe they wont make changes ? Do you honestly believe they wont f*ck you big time with their next console ? think about this sh*t. This isn't a flame war it's FACTS

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 21:40)
I will never understand people supporting this sh*t.

Can't you fanboys with your heads so far up your asses understand that we want the Xbox One because it SUITS US BETTER? Im going in convinced they won't make changes, because it will f*ck them over big time in the long run. If they do, my fault for buying it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users