Photo

Replaying the game. Noticed some things

10 replies to this topic
urrutiap
  • urrutiap

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

Just started replaying my Liberty City Stories game for my PSP the normal UMD one.

things I've noticed mostly the hidden packages.

2-3 impossible to get hidden packages/ rock on hands.

the one on the gas station roof for the pumps, then 2 more that are are at the warehouses with those giant boat cruise ships.

Theodoro
  • Theodoro

Somewhere I Belong

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Yes the one on the gas station is somehow difficult to grab. The thing is to take an ambulance and park it close to the side walls, then jump on the ambulance and then up on the roof. I think it only works with the ambulance and will require several tries before you grab it.

urrutiap
  • urrutiap

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

Ive tried the ambulance and back it up but its too short of a vehicle to even try to get that top of the roof on top of the gas pump.s

Why not the fire truck? its longer and more stable or whatever

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

I used the ol' "drive a motorbike into a wall and fly over-head toward and on top of the gas station" trick. Definitely the most tedious package to get.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

for me was hard to do this

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (urrutiap @ Sunday, Dec 2 2012, 16:21)
Ive tried the ambulance and back it up but its too short of a vehicle to even try to get that top of the roof on top of the gas pump.s

I think you misunderstood him.
You're not supposed to jump onto the gas station's roof directly from the ambulance. You should jump from the ambulance, onto the side walls that surrounds the gas station. You can jump onto the roof from there.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Jordy. @ Sunday, Dec 2 2012, 17:36)
I used the ol' "drive a motorbike into a wall and fly over-head toward and on top of the gas station" trick. Definitely the most tedious package to get.

This is the best way to get the package.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

i know good trick on misson calm before the storm take heli and stop on gas station and take a package smile.gif

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 13:47)
QUOTE (urrutiap @ Sunday, Dec 2 2012, 16:21)

I think you misunderstood him.
You're not supposed to jump onto the gas station's roof directly from the ambulance. You should jump from the ambulance, onto the side walls that surrounds the gas station. You can jump onto the roof from there.

I thought you had to back up the ambulance so that its rear wheels go over the side walls, allowing you to then climb onto the ambulance and access the roof that way.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

It is interesting. Every time you replay a game, you notice new things. Thats why I love GTA inlove.gif
Just try out the suggestions aabove to try and get it or if you are really stuck look up a hidden package walkthrough online icon14.gif

TonyMontanaCDL
  • TonyMontanaCDL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

All of these can be obtaioned with the use of the PCJ.

For the one on the gas station, it's quite difficult. You have to slam into the wall on the side of it hope you hit it good enough to fly on the roof.

The one on the warehouse at the docks around the half built buildings with ramps, can also be obtained with PCJ. You have to speed up on the ramp on the opposite side and fly over the roof tops, then you go on foot.

Check this video on Youtube if you need more help

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users