Photo

More frequent posts

1 reply to this topic
Harrisonward
  • Harrisonward

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

I don't want this to sound inflammatory as I deeply appreciate the services that are provided by both users and the people behind GTAV.net, but there hasn't been a new Post in nearly a week? There was a time where one could expect several posts a day, varying in significance and content. No, however, it seems as though we've kind of dropped the ball. Am I the only one checking the website every day, sometimes twice a day, for new updates? If there are no new updates then sure there's not a great deal to post, but surely there are speculations and user contributions that are not dependent on new developments? For instance: the vehicles sections of GTAV.net and various other sections ha been based almost entirely on the first trailer, why hasn't this yet been done for the second trailer? I'm genuinely not complaining, I am truly appreciative for all the effort that goes into keep this site running. This i perhaps just a reminder that there are people (like me) who are really anticipating the relase of this came and have been for several years smile.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

There's not much for us to post about when there's no news. We've been trying to spotlight certain community topics, but it's more of a weekly thing than a daily thing. We generally don't bother wasting our time posting rumors or any of that stuff. As for the vehicle page, it's been updated with the new vehicles in the second trailer, so not sure what you're talking about there.

Moved to suggestions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users