Photo

Xmas Bash 2012

188 replies to this topic
Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

My Flaws? Sorry I'm not as educated as a 34/35 Year old man I'm still in school.

Your 35 Years old an you running a Gang on a Virtual game why don't you go OUTSIDE Your house sometime and get a Job Do something with your life Clearly if you do have a Job it's not a well paid one and doesn't have many hours because all you seem to do is roam these Forums.

How Sad a Bum 35 Year old man correcting a 15 year old on Spelling over the Internet You must live a great Life.

I apologize for any inconvenience Me and Mr. Dildo here have caused you Guru what I said was a Simple Joke.

I will not return to this topic again Reaper if you want to say something to me do it over PM as you tell people to. Hypocrite.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Conviction @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 16:02)
**a bunch of crap**

Will you stop adding to gasoline to the fire and leave, please.

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

u wot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

Jeez, talk about another useless argument.

By the way, why is the PS3 restricted to 12 members and not Xbox? Can someone explain to me about this?

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

I'm sorry I don't recall of posting that but anybody can do it.

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 16:10)
I like to lick Mr. Reapers Bumhole

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Conviction @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 17:17)
I'm sorry I don't recall of posting that but anybody can do it.

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 16:10)
I like to lick Mr. Reapers Bumhole

Just temped conviction for 7 days...I will carry on with the bans unless people get back on topic.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Can't participate due to the time of the day but as usual big icon14.gif to guru for organizing this.
Looks awesome. smile.gif

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Conviction @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 11:02)
My Flaws? Sorry I'm not as educated as a 34/35 Year old man I'm still in school.

Your 35 Years old an you running a Gang on a Virtual game why don't you go OUTSIDE Your house sometime and get a Job Do something with your life Clearly if you do have a Job it's not a well paid one and doesn't have many hours because all you seem to do is roam these Forums.

How Sad a Bum 35 Year old man correcting a 15 year old on Spelling over the Internet You must live a great Life.

I apologize for any inconvenience Me and Mr. Dildo here have caused you Guru what I said was a Simple Joke.

I will not return to this topic again Reaper if you want to say something to me do it over PM as you tell people to. Hypocrite.

Hey, you shouldn't be calling anybody no life's when you spend 10$ just to steal someone else's Xbox username, just saying.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

Guru, you still have some of the code from your question leftover in the Assassin's and Aviators details.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (T00 N0RMAL 4 U @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 16:15)
Jeez, talk about another useless argument.

By the way, why is the PS3 restricted to 12 members and not Xbox? Can someone explain to me about this?

As far as platforms are concerned, for each year this event has been held publicly, the Xbox 360 portion of the event has always been the most popular, and in mutliple cases, vacancies have been made available due to it, and hence why there are more positions for it by default. The Xbox 360 platform has been full multiple times, and neither the PC or PS3 platform has achieved that. Although, you may say interest from both the Angels of Death and Exiles are to thank for, that is besides the point. It's why, not how. It also allows more people from the public to participate, when so many of the latter take positions; as I'd rather not have too many slots to begin with, but it really hasn't been an issue on the Xbox 360 due to the fact many of the people are familiar with one another/in the same circles. Even then, the platform is popular enough (or at least, it can be if people can be bothered), regardless of that, to warrant it an equal opportunity for players in regards to available positions; but as I said, due to the interest and past experience, the higher amount of available positions was done for the Xbox 360 purely to compensate.

I always allow for reserve slots. If it comes to that point, then I will list them as reserves in the table. Then again, if a host wishes to allow more than the current limit of players (12) in the lobby at any point in time, then they have the freedom to do so, but that will be their responsibility.

----

QUOTE (Waddy @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 16:35)
Just temped conviction for 7 days...I will carry on with the bans unless people get back on topic.

I guess you could say, *puts on shades* Christmas has come early.

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 14:49)
I don't have any real objections, but really I feel the PS3 side isn't going to have a host, more like hosts.

You've already created the event Guru, we'll simply play it and watch each-other to make sure we all abides by the rules you've stated.

Seems that way, which is understandable, but we need one designated host more so now that we have teams. We need one person to at least keep track of teams/score, timing and such. Just little things like that to make sure nothing falls a part. I'm sure there won't be any issue with the actual games themselves, once the understanding and communication is there and you're in the game playing it. Does this mean I can add you to the roster as well?

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 17:14)
Guru, you still have some of the code from your question leftover in the Assassin's and Aviators details.

Thanks, I'll get on that. I think I might swap some games around, so that the quality and intensity is spread out more evenly, or at least, the event starts and ends on the highest note possible (I initially placed them so that there is as little swapping as possible). As long as people don't mind swapping discs/loading another game a couple more times, we should be good. The PS3 side can decide in what order they wish to play the games if they wish to.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (gamesguru @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 17:19)
Seems that way, which is understandable, but we need one designated host more so now that we have teams. We need one person to at least keep track of teams/score, timing and such. Just little things like that to make sure nothing falls a part. I'm sure there won't be any issue with the actual games themselves, once the understanding and communication is there and you're in the game playing it. Does this mean I can add you to the roster as well?

Oh yes, I'll be in the event.

Well, I know I'll do my best to record my stats and others, it's became a habit of mine.
Andy and AJ also seem to often do the same, so between the three of us plus Stuey.
I think we'll get all the scores!

--

Note: Just so those who may be curious, I am not 35, I'm 17.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

Platform: PS3
PSN ID: xToM1996X
Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: Yes
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: Yes

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 17:40)

That's what you get for putting a fake birth date in your profile for trolls to look at. tounge.gif

Guru, it may just be me but I think you put whip in quotations way too may times on Capture The Whip. I'm pretty sure we all understand what a whip is. lol.gif

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Well, I know I'll do my best to record my stats and others, it's became a habit of mine.
Andy and AJ also seem to often do the same, so between the three of us plus Stuey.

--

That's good to hear.

Not that your age matters in any context, for the most part. When I referred to Conviction as being young, as I was referring to his mentality. Well, that's my excuse anyway, and I'm sticking to it.

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 17:48)
Guru, it may just be me but I think you put whip in quotations way too may times on Capture The Whip. I'm pretty sure we all understand what a whip is. lol.gif

I know, I was just being anal.

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

--

that would work

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

[Application]

Platform: 360
Platform ID: Joey Genovese
Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: Yes.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: Yes.

Nice stuff Guru!

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

--

we will be able to get the scores down no problem its always the same bunch of people that do events and we have some good fun. smile.gif

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

Can't wait to do the my first Xmas bash, unless something like a family crisis pops up I should be able to stay through the whole game, looks like a lot of fun biggrin.gif

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Well, I'm typing this out twice, because I went back a page like an utter twat.

Mac and Blizzard have been added as reserves. This means that if a vacancy becomes available, you will be invited into the event. Although you should not assume that this will be a possibility, as to avoid disappointment. Booze has noted that he may not be able to join until at a later time, so you may be able to occupy his role temporarily, but when he is available, you will have to forfeit your space to him, unfortunately. For members that arrive late without an advanced warning (or leave), you position will be fulfilled by any available reserves.

Booze will be filming during his participation, but if any one is able to film/take screenshots, particularly those on the PS3, it would be appreciated. In addition to this, if a player leaves at any point in time and creates an odd amount of players (assuming there's three even teams), the "odd player" rules will be put into affect until another participant joins and evens out the number again. In the rare circumstance that a player needs to switch to another team, it would appreciated if you guys on the PS3 keep track of what games the switch was active in, if that isn't too much to ask. I always keep track of all participants and events played, as well as screenshots and footage. Which is all compiled into the Xmas Bash Archive.

I've swapped the orders in which the games will be played, and Homecoming will now be played on Ballad. This will be the order of the proceedings for the Xbox 360 portion of the Bash at least.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Ok, Thanks for the heads up Guru.

baboultr
  • baboultr

Grove Street

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

[Application]
Platform ID: Baboultr
Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: Yes most likely.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: I Have the complete edition so Yes i do have The original and TBOGT

CubA_iLL_BrothA
  • CubA_iLL_BrothA

666سنة

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

Add me again, and this time, I do have a working Sony Vegas settings.

PSN: Cuba_Ill_Brotha

zipiol
  • zipiol

Game Master

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

I would like to participate wink.gif
will be hard cuz of lack of auto-lock tounge.gif

[Application]
Platform ID: zipiol
Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: Yes
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: only Episodes

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

i have decided to not be the ps 3 host any more i will still take part tho

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

u wot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

Maybe I can record? I have a Dazzle. rolleyes.gif

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

[Application]
Platform: PlayStation3
Platform ID: THR-MC_Knockout
Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: Of course.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: I have EFLC and IV.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

[Application]
Platform: X360
Platform ID: xBIAx No Mercy
Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: Most likely
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: I have all GTA games.. smile.gif

Hippybojangles
  • Hippybojangles

Got something to say?

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

I am cool to come to this for the whole time so we should have a blast!

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

[Application]
Platform ID: Shady_C

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

[Application]
Platform ID: enjoi_ThePain

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

guru may i make a suggestion. instead of adding the ps3 members to reserve after 12 just take it to 16 and then add the reserves after icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users