188 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Apologies, didn't intend for that to come across as it did.

I'm happy to see a new event up and done properly, none of that crap I usually see, roleplay spam with mafioso kids.

Don't make headsets mandatory, as you remarked it would limit players on ps3, just make it clear, read the how the modes work before signing, you'd be surprised how dumb and oblivious people can be on here. OOoooh nice GFX inlove.gif ....sign me up..... plzzzz biggrin.gif ...XD....They join, and don't know what the fk is going on afterwards....

Anyways hope to see a mix of players in the ps3 xmas bash, last year was a great mix, not full though. Let's fill it up this time !

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

It's all gravy ajbns, I know you had good intentions.

All advice and critiques are welcome, in order to help the event run as smoothly and as productively as possible. As always, if you guys notice anything that I need to tweak, with the games especially (I need some clarification on Assassins and Aviators if possible), then feel free to let me know.

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 01:12)
also i would like to see the ps3 members list extended to 20 - 25 as people do not always turn up all 3 platforms should have 20 - 25

I always allow for reserve slots. If it comes to that point, then I will list them as reserves in the table. Then again, if a host wishes to allow more than the current limit of players (12) in the lobby at any point in time, then they have the freedom to do so, but that will be their responsibility.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

Platform: Ps3
Platform ID: Greasepalms
Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: Yes
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: Yes

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Hmm Hmmm Hmmmm Sorry Guru but what is XMAS I cannot Find it in the dictionary therefore it is not a word could you explain what XMAS Is please If you are referring to Christmas you should really say that it seems not putting Christ in the word makes me feel you are Atheist or Mocking Christ Which really you wouldn't even be celebrating Christmas nor an event. So if you are not Atheist Could you please change it to an Atheist Event and call The Atheist Bash devil.gif ? as a Christian I find This offensive to my lord and Savior. Jesus Christ I know I should not use the Lords name in vane but I cannot help it this is Despicable.

- Thank You.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Conviction @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 16:52)
Hmm Hmmm Hmmmm Sorry Guru but what is XMAS I cannot Find it in the dictionary therefore it is not a word could you explain what XMAS Is please If you are referring to Christmas you should really say that it seems not putting Christ in the word makes me feel you are Atheist or Mocking Christ Which really you wouldn't even be celebrating Christmas nor an event. So if you are not Atheist Could you please change it to an Atheist Event and call The Atheist Bash devil.gif ? as a Christian I find This offensive to my lord and Savior. Jesus Christ I know I should not use the Lords name in vane but I cannot help it this is Despicable.

- Thank You.

Here you go:
http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=xmas

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Sounds like some fun.

[Application]
Platform: Xbox 360
Platform ID: Wiemy
Can you make the time provided and stay the duration?: yep
Do you have TBoGT and Original IV:yes

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Yes But that is the Urban Dictionary not the Proper Grammer real dictionary Real English Dictionary In that STUPID Dictionary there is this
Angry Cat Edit (Click Me!)

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Conviction @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 21:52)

- Thank You.

You must of got a pretty sh*t dictionary.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

[Application]
Platform: Playstation 3
Platform ID: Muffin_Man_48
Can you make the time provided and stay the duration?: Yes
Do you have TBoGT and Original IV: Yes

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Conviction @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 22:10)
Yes But that is the Urban Dictionary not the Proper Grammer real dictionary Real English Dictionary In that STUPID Dictionary there is this
Angry Cat Edit (Click Me!)

Please for the love of god, don't try to correct people when you can't spell the word "grammar" properly.

Also, Guru: Helicopters such as the Buzzard and Annihilator do not spawn in Ballad TDMs, neither does the APC.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:14 PM Edited by gamesguru, 29 November 2012 - 11:18 PM.

He's young, so his comprehension of decent humour is very thin to non-existent. Or at least, I hope for his sake. Just to entertain him however, if I were religious, why would I be hosting an event for Atheists in particular? Secondly, I celebrate Christmas whilst also being Atheist, like so many others, so there really is no issue in that regard either. This is all rhetorical, of course, as I'd rather use this topic to converse about and organise the event, and not unrelated nonsensical "banter".

Thanks for letting me know Kinko. Looks like we will be playing Assassins and Aviators on Grand Theft Auto IV. It's a shame, as explosive rounds/missiles would have provided an extra "kick" for that game, and hence why I included air support to begin with. With my mind so set on their inclusion, I can't see myself removing them, as it would just become a tactical Sniper TDM; the helicopter adds a sense of depth and originality.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

devil.gif ? as a Christian I find This offensive to my lord and Savior. Jesus Christ

what kind of christian posts a smiley of the devil when talking about jesus? thats like an automatic entry to hell.

now stop trolling the thread and have a nice eternity smile.gif

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 23:15)
devil.gif ? as a Christian I find This offensive to my lord and Savior. Jesus Christ

what kind of christian posts a smiley of the devil when talking about jesus? thats like an automatic entry to hell.

now stop trolling the thread and have a nice eternity smile.gif

You Clearly Don't get it!

Also The Typo wasn't purposely unlike this XMAS Is Cause: Fast Typing.

Guru, I am Young what are you 20 oooh 4 years younger I wouldn't exactly call that young when you are only around 4 Years Older than me ha.

I am Going to leave this Topic now before Guru starts to abuse his power no to imply that you do at all and not to offend you I'm sure I would if I had your Power, This was a simple Joke but Good Luck with this any way.

To be honest though just giving my opinion I would prefer to see Christmas other Than XMAS But that's just me.

Limitless
  • Limitless

Bad, for a greater good.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

Conviction you must not be from America. I thought everyone uses XMAS around here but I guess it just my part of the woods.

Sorry to stick my two scene into this but for the topic, I want to say great looking event Mr. Guru! I wish I was quick enough to sign up but I didn't want to take away any spots from
the AoD members. Wish their was more decent events like this one around here.

Og M0nEy
  • Og M0nEy

General of BTS Military

• Members

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

[Application]
Platform: Xbox360
Platform ID: BTS Lightning

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:45 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 30 November 2012 - 02:57 AM.

QUOTE (Conviction @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 21:52)

- Thank You.

Is this guy for f*cking real. If he is, please let me hitch-slap the living sh*t out of him, for the sake of humanity. Not because I'm against people being religious. I'm against people being retarded and a religious retard is a dangerous combination. I'm agnostic myself and have no problem with people of faith but keep it to yourself or you're going to dance with the devil. No pun intended.

Very Christian of you playing GTA btw. I'm sure Jesus would have been proud icon14.gif .

Jamo.
  • Jamo.

Disengage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

Sorry but I felt like I needed to say this. The word Xmas is not atheist whatsoever, there's always a misconsception that it's atheist because it leaves out the word Christ. Its simply an abbreviation of Christmas. I'm a Christian, and people in my family and even at my church use the word Xmas. Get your story straight before you go around accusing people of being atheists.

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

As I said before It was a Simple F*cking Joke is that to hard for you to comprehend? I go to church 1 time a Year at Christmas!

If this was anyone else's Topic you wouldn't be posting on here trying to act the Martyr (IDIOTS).

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (gamesguru @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 21:34)

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 01:12)
also i would like to see the ps3 members list extended to 20 - 25 as people do not always turn up all 3 platforms should have 20 - 25

I always allow for reserve slots. If it comes to that point, then I will list them as reserves in the table. Then again, if a host wishes to allow more than the current limit of players (12) in the lobby at any point in time, then they have the freedom to do so, but that will be their responsibility.

alright that sounds good smile.gif i will add the event to my page and encourage some guys to join icon14.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

I didn't even realise this had gone on to a third page when I posted and had already been dealt with, whoops.

Conviction - If it was a joke it was poorly executed. Also, you shouldn't be posting here if you don't have anything relevant to say so don't say were "acting the martyr" when you brought up the subject of religion. Keep it to yourself.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

Platform: PS3
PSN ID: Shenmue18
Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: I currently have nothing scheduled for December 15th
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: I Will by December 15th yes.

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

I have returned.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

If relegion is mentioned, oh great! Fighting! sarcasm.gif
Anyway, I plan to join this.

ID: T00 N0RMAL 4 U

PSN ID: ThePoliceman009

Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: Yes, unless my family plans something up.

Do you have The Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: I plan on renting EFLC the day before the event, and yes I do have IV (obviously)

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Guru how is it that your peaceful holiday get-together topic starts a flame war about religion mercie_blink.gif

It must be the Dynamic Curse suicidal.gif ....... or trolls.

Anywho the event is looking tip-top icon14.gif , im almost 100% sure ill probably make it tounge.gif

@Conviction: Your a terrible comedian bored.gif , and if your reading this then that makes you a liar aswell sneaky2.gif good day to sir..... I say good day!

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Platform: Xbox 360
Platform ID: xll Mac llx

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Conviction @ Friday, Nov 30 2012, 03:43)
As I said before It was a Simple F*cking Joke is that to hard for you to comprehend?

You're a joke.

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

Oh Reaper,

I'm a Joke? You run a MC From 8 Year old's to 14 years old I know this because Trilllion was playing with you guy's You think you Gang is the best on here but you a PS3 On GTA Which is just filled with people that can't shoot.

Also you nobody that I have met over the Forums on Xbox Likes you. You Roam these forums thinking you own it The Only people that like you are Mods and Forum Leaders (You Hypocrite)

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

Please stay on-topic. If I see anymore counter-productive posts, further action will be taken by staff.

MMD-stueycow has volunteered to host the event for PS3, so if you are also interested in fulfilling this role, let me know as soon as possible. I will most likely scrap the PC portion of the event, seeing as there is no interest in it whatsoever (akin to last year). So if you're primarily a PC player, now is the time to make your voice heard.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

How comes this boy is still allowed to post here monocle.gif

The events looking pretty good, looking forward to it. icon14.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

The strength it takes to bite my tongue and not correct all the flaws in his post..

Anyhow,

So Stuey, is going to host? Hmm..
I don't have any real objections, but really I feel the PS3 side isn't going to have a host, more like hosts.

You've already created the event Guru, we'll simply play it and watch each-other to make sure we all abides by the rules you've stated.

Marco.
  • Marco.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

Platform: PS3
Platform ID: MarcoGT5
Can you make the time provided, and stay the duration: Yes/Yes
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony and Original IV: Yes/Yes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users