Photo

Hidden Package #3

4 replies to this topic
Bibzy
  • Bibzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hidden package #3 is on top of the roof of the gas station in Harwood. Normally, this wouldn't be too hard, but the Mafia hate me and shoot at me with pistols and shotguns. Walking along the wall is hard with all of the Mafia, so I tried parking an ambulance right by the tall part of the wall and hop over, but it dies in a shotgun blast. Any suggestions?

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

I did my packages before mafia starts shooting at you.

My only suggestion is to try and fly Dodo and crash it onto the roof - I don't think it blows up immediately like in SA.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

It is almost impossible to get this package without being spotted by the Mafia so the best way to collect the package is in the beginning of the game. Actually you can collect all of them in the beginning of the game.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

How far are you in the storyline? If you are in SSV already, a replay of the D'Ice telephone mission "Rigged To Blow" could be used (this mission will stay available after completing his thread). Gang hatred is deactivated with it in progress.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

Remember in future playthroughs finish hidden packages and other side missions as soon as you can, it will save you from a lot of trouble. It is possible to get that package and stay alive, I did it, but it's quite difficult.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users