CP/EP/FP/MP LS Police car

73 replies to this topic
_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I can totally confirm that the FP/EP/DP LS police car is MUCH harder to obtain on the PS2 version compared to PC or Xbox. What "7 day survivor" said was correct. For some reason you have a higher chance of getting the Greenwood "Destroyed" on time when you shoot the greenwood when the cops are shooting the greenwood as well. Good luck to the PS2 users in that this vehicle is truly a monster for that version :)

That method never worked for me. Shooting the Greenwood has no effect whatsoever. I managed to get it using the pause/unpause trick, but then again some people say that the pause trick doesn't work for them........this LSPD Cruiser is pure insanity, one of the hardest vehicles to obtain in this game.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Now that you have join us we can at last rule the galaxy... er... and by galaxy I mean the GTA universe LOLOLOLOL

Welcome to the forums!

• Militia and jam8tone like this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

We can move mountains.

• fnxrak likes this

jam8tone
  • jam8tone

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I can totally confirm that the FP/EP/DP LS police car is MUCH harder to obtain on the PS2 version compared to PC or Xbox. What "7 day survivor" said was correct. For some reason you have a higher chance of getting the Greenwood "Destroyed" on time when you shoot the greenwood when the cops are shooting the greenwood as well. Good luck to the PS2 users in that this vehicle is truly a monster for that version :)

That method never worked for me. Shooting the Greenwood has no effect whatsoever. I managed to get it using the pause/unpause trick, but then again some people say that the pause trick doesn't work for them........this LSPD Cruiser is pure insanity, one of the hardest vehicles to obtain in this game.

Yeah you might be right about it being false but the weird thing is that I got the Greenwood to explode like two times within 10 tries whilst doing the "shooting". Obviously that hasn't happened since so I guess I had a major luck streak. Yeah this vehicle is probably the hardest one for PS2. Even the Andromada was pretty easy to get in comparison :)

• fnxrak and Militia like this

jam8tone
  • jam8tone

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Now that you have join us we can at last rule the galaxy... er... and by galaxy I mean the GTA universe LOLOLOLOL

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks man! Means a lot! :)

• fnxrak and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Militia, 3 weeks ago.

When I started my SA Special Vehicle Quest a couple months back, I had this damn Police Car on my list, but 80 tries later with no luck, I said f*ck it.  I tried for 3 days.  No more time wasting, lol...

Other than this Police Car, I can't get the AP Greenwood and AP Fire Truck, either.  Luckily, I still have a Save at 99.47% with only needing to pass End of the Line for 100%, and also re-get the AP/EC Feltzer, AP Greenwood, and AP Fire Truck.  So I can still at least try for the AP Greenwood and AP Fire Truck...

• jam8tone likes this

jam8tone
  • jam8tone

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Right guys I just got the minigun to help speed up the process even more. I'm officially starting to record my number of attempts for this beast! All the best of luck to you and me lol :)

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Minigun for the Greenwood?  I've seen a Youtube video of a guy obtaining the Unique/BP/FP SWAT Tank AND AP Greenwood at the same time.  f*cker shot the blown up Greenwood down the street in like 2 seconds.  Double Sawn-Off Shotgun goes so slow.  Not to mention the constant peds attacking you.  I just hate that wretched Greenwood.  I should of just got the BP/FP one from House Party.

jam8tone
  • jam8tone

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Minigun for the Greenwood?  I've seen a Youtube video of a guy obtaining the Unique/BP/FP SWAT Tank AND AP Greenwood at the same time.  f*cker shot the blown up Greenwood down the street in like 2 seconds.  Double Sawn-Off Shotgun goes so slow.  Not to mention the constant peds attacking you.  I just hate that wretched Greenwood.  I should of just got the BP/FP one from House Party.

I was meaning for destroying the "Police Maverick" that you have to take out just before the cop chase in Reuniting the Families for the FP/EP/DP Police. Saves about 20 seconds each attempt which is nice :)

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Speaking of Reuniting the Families, I know you usually make in your Special Vehicle Guides "AP Sanchez 1 of 2" and "AP Sanchez 2 of 2."  You should do the same for the AP HPV-1000 from Reuniting the Families and Small Town Bank.  There is two obtainable ones in the game! :p

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by OG Viking, 3 weeks ago.

Sorry i was in a hurry so i typed the wrong copter. I meant DP Police Maverick. The one on the roof when CJ and Sweet escapes. It behaves strange, especially when shot with a Minigun. More testing needed on that one..

Yes I've collected vehicles since the first release :) but it was until recently i've seen the AP Bravura, i'll try the sawnoff shotgun method , combined with minigun, if neccesary :). Regarding the Sentinel I have had better success lately with the Minigun (used MP4 earlier but it didnt work properly). But i'll try the drive-by, havent thought about that :)

Besides, theres also one AP Maverick in Misapropriation

The PolMav that chase CJ and Sweet on the hotel roof is DP?? It should be possible to obtain it. If I had knew about this I would maybe not have needed to airjack a regular PolMav.

It's funny how the AP Bravura flies off when you hit it with dual sawn-offs. :D Minigun is not required. I use to take the route over the freeway overpass because there is no gang activity. If you are Hitman with sawn-offs, you can shoot the car over the rail and make it drop down on the other side of the freeway. I once took the route right across the freeway, and it resulted in CHAOS. It was difficult to see which wreck was my Bravura lol.

For the AP cars under Mulholland Intersection, Minigun makes it easy but drive-by (or rather "park-by" LOL) using an MP5 works too because it eliminates reloading.
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I could never get the AP Sentinel in The Green Sabre using the Drive-By Method.  I could only run the Ballas over except 1, get out of my Bravura, and shoot the sh*t out of it and the second it gave black smoke, I got in and quickly drove away.

No the Police Maverick is not DP.  However, the one at the end of the mission, that cuts the police officer up is AP, but unobtainable...There is still quite a few unobtainable Special Vehicles...

Yeah, I used to be afraid of the shooting-back-to-a-garage Special Vehicles (AP Bravura, AP FCR-900, AP/EC Newsvan, and AP Greenwood) and used to only have the AP/EC Newsvan.  But in my current Save with 45 Special Vehicles, I got them all, but the Greenwood, unfortunately :/

• OG Viking likes this

7 day survivor
  • 7 day survivor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

OG Viking; nah i thought the Police Maverick at the roof was DamageProof but i was wrong. If Im not mistaken OrionSR wrote something about an Allproof Police Maverick in the end of that mission, but as far as i know its unobtainable.

Regarding the DP/EP/FP police car idont know what to think. Maybe its all just luck- based, maybe not. I've managed to get the car TWICE when shooting the Greenwood at the same time as the police shoot it. So I dont know. Maybe OrionSR can check it up sometime how the scripts work, if even possible.
What I DO know, is that I never ever gonna get that LSPD police car again. Its not that its hard. Its just so damn tedious and time-consuming.
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Militia, 2 weeks ago.

On PS2, I heard that even if you destroy the Greenwood in time, but when it happens RIGHT before the HPV-1000 Cutscene, the DP/EP/FP/MP Police Car will disappear, regardless if you destroyed the Greenwood in time AND keeping the camera on the Police Car...

_Douglas_ got it on PS2, but the way he did it, didn't work for me.  PS2 is doomed not only for SA, but also LCS, the best 2 GTA's for Special Vehicles, lol...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users