Photo

CP/EP/FP/MP LS Police car

35 replies to this topic
Anthonyjames
  • Anthonyjames

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Anthonyjames, 4 days ago.

Hi everyone.

My first post and first off, I would like to tell that I just acquired this police vehicle using the 'pause glitch' on my second try, also doing this on the Xbox version 2005.

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

SA and VC Android mission helper.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 days ago

What the hell is MP?!?

Anthonyjames
  • Anthonyjames

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

What the hell is MP?!?

I think MP is MeleeProof.

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

SA and VC Android mission helper.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 days ago

What is that? That's the same as DP then...

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 4 days ago Edited by OrionSR, 4 days ago.

Melee damage is different from collision damage. Melee damage is delivered by actors using fists and feet, or melee weapons. Collision damage is applied when things crash together. Bullet and fire damage are obvious enough, but sometimes explosions cause fires which might lead to some confusion. There are also a few rare examples of "alpha" damage being applied -- damage that works even if all 5 immunities are applied. Melee hits and kicks with the parachute equipped will damage fully immune vehicles and actors. And boats scrapping across ramps and the ground will accumulate damage despite full immunity.

Damage proof is a legacy description still in use due to the popularity of System Error's Bulletproof guide. All coding examples describe the old Damage immunity as Collision Proof, or the collision immunity. Besides, they are all different types of damage, so Damage proof really isn't terribly descriptive.

• Anthonyjames likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

What the hell is MP?!?

I think MP is MeleeProof.

Correct.

What is that? That's the same as DP then...

Nope, it's what Orion has said.  Fists, Baseball Bats, Chainsaws, Dildos, etc, etc, ANY melle weapon used on the car won't hurt the vehicle.  This MP property seems to only appear in SA, as well.  I haven't seen it for GTA III, VC, LCS, or VCS...

Melee damage is different from collision damage. Melee damage is delivered by actors using fists and feet, or melee weapons. Collision damage is applied when things crash together. Bullet and fire damage are obvious enough, but sometimes explosions cause fires which might lead to some confusion. There are also a few rare examples of "alpha" damage being applied -- damage that works even if all 5 immunities are applied. Melee hits and kicks with the parachute equipped will damage fully immune vehicles and actors. And boats scrapping across ramps and the ground will accumulate damage despite full immunity.

Damage proof is a legacy description still in use due to the popularity of System Error's Bulletproof guide. All coding examples describe the old Damage immunity as Collision Proof, or the collision immunity. Besides, they are all different types of damage, so Damage proof really isn't terribly descriptive.

Correct.  Great description.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users