Photo

Problem, need 2 unique jumps for pc

2 replies to this topic
MortenWind
  • MortenWind

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hey there, I need 2 unique jumps and I don't know which one's.. Have been searching in here for a while now and tried to install the tool for pc, but can't get it too work..

Anyone that can help me with the tool og look at my saved game to find the jumps I need or just anything else, would be very appreciated smile.gif

MortenWind

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

I'm afraid there is no other way to find out which unique jumps are missing than going through all of them once again. If you don't want to do it yourself, you can of course post your save here. smile.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (MortenWind @ Saturday, Nov 24 2012, 08:25)
Hey there, I need 2 unique jumps and I don't know which one's.. Have been searching in here for a while now and tried to install the tool for pc, but can't get it too work..

Anyone that can help me with the tool og look at my saved game to find the jumps I need or just anything else, would be very appreciated smile.gif

MortenWind

Go ahead an post your save file--- I'll load up Demarest's code tool and let you know which ones you have left (it will literally take me 5 minutes)--

You are running the "disk" PC version, not the steam Version right??? I'm afraid the steam saves are unreadable by the disk version (if that is the case)...

Upload your save to this site-- http://gtasnp.com/ and then post the link it gives you back here.... i should be able to look at it tomorrow some time.

Spuds...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users