Venezuela's Flag

6 replies to this topic
Alex5526
  • Alex5526

Call me Alexander

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you that Venezuela's flag (The flag in my member title) currently has 7 stars (the little white things in the blue part), but recently they changed to 8 stars. My suggestion is to correct the flag and change it. That's it

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Considering we're missing flags from certain countries around the world, be happy you even have a flag, even if it isn't 100% accurate.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

Maybe if you come up with a readily made country flag, the staffs might think of considering this but I'm not sure though.

And as Ryan said, some people don't even have their own country flag in their CP

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

It's a f*cking strain on the eye to even count those stars on such a small image. I had to save the image onto my desktop and zoom in just to count them properly. People who know will recognize the flag without problem.

Anyways, this is not a priority. It'll be done when an admin gets around to it and/or he feels like it.

Alex5526
  • Alex5526

Call me Alexander

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Girish @ Saturday, Nov 24 2012, 06:41)
It's a f*cking strain on the eye to even count those stars on such a small image. I had to save the image onto my desktop and zoom in just to count them properly.

Really?
No offense man, but you need glasses.

QUOTE (Girish @ Saturday, Nov 24 2012, 06:4)
Anyways, this is not a priority. It'll be done when an admin gets around to it and/or he feels like it.

I know that is not a priority.

I just wanted to give my suggestion

But thank you for reading tounge.gif

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

It's not needing glasses, it's the fact you have to strain your eyes like sh*t just to count those stars. It's been said here before, this is not the UN. tounge.gif

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Just incase an Admin actually considers this, if they dont want to bother making the new venezuelan flag with the black border (since all of the flags have a border). I have made it for them, it is the same size as the flags used here in the forums 32x20.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users