Quantcast

» «
Photo

Most boring district/borough in the game?

70 replies to this topic
H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

Once you kill about almost all the peds and the cops more come by helicopters..

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

Hmm guess I'm one of the few that don't like parts of Dukes. The area that's closest do the airport I really don't like.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Lightning Strike @ Sunday, Feb 24 2013, 12:14)
Bohan, I can't stand the place as all it does is remind me of either the rather annoying Elizabeta Torres or the moron Manny Escuela.

Elisabeta was a brilliant character. I really liked her part, it was exciting and interesting, and I wished it went on for longer.

Manny was a bit of a fool though, I'll agree on that.

@ chuckberry

Many parts of Dukes did happen to be a bit dull. There should have been a black gang area of the place like Firefly and North Holland, it would have livened things up a bit.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

I did not find any District boring in the game.Everything was really interesting for me. smile.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Friday, Mar 1 2013, 16:27)
Bohan, I can't stand the place as all it does is remind me of either the rather annoying Elizabeta Torres or the moron Manny Escuela.

Elisabeta was a brilliant character. I really liked her part, it was exciting and interesting, and I wished it went on for longer.

@ chuckberry

Many parts of Dukes did happen to be a bit dull. There should have been a black gang area of the place like Firefly and North Holland, it would have livened things up a bit.

I find Dukes just relaxing, and it felt sort of safe, rich. I don't mind that it's not crime infested, I mean not all of NY is grimey and rough. Look at Forest Hills(which Meadow Hills did a good job teplicating).

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:07 PM Edited by Official General, 09 March 2013 - 12:52 PM.

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Friday, Mar 8 2013, 03:29)
QUOTE (Official General @ Friday, Mar 1 2013, 16:27)

@ chuckberry

I find Dukes just relaxing, and it felt sort of safe, rich. I don't mind that it's not crime infested, I mean not all of NY is grimey and rough. Look at Forest Hills(which Meadow Hills did a good job teplicating).

Yeah I liked the fact that Dukes has the look of a much more safer place, with nice neighborhoods and expensive houses. It gave Liberty City in GTA IV good contrast of rich, middle and poor classes between various districts.

I know not all of New York City is not grimey and rough, but it's not about that. From my understanding, GTA IV is supposed be a very realistic re-creation of NYC. While Rockstar succeeded with this for most part, they should have done a bit better with Dukes. As you already know, Dukes is based on Queens in NYC, and in real-life, Queens is NOT all safe and rich neighborhoods - no way. There a good number of districts in Queens that are in fact very grimey, dangerous and rife with huge housing projects filled with gangs, guns, drugs and street crime - areas like Jamaica, Queensbridge, Lefrak City, Far Rockaway etc. Dukes could have reflected some of this a bit more.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (billy james @ Friday, Nov 23 2012, 20:47)
QUOTE (streetx1xracer @ Friday, Nov 23 2012, 18:11)
QUOTE (billy james @ Friday, Nov 23 2012, 09:06)
QUOTE (lzw3 @ Friday, Nov 23 2012, 09:03)
QUOTE (billy james @ Friday, Nov 23 2012, 15:19)
I have to say the airport, for once I'd like to go there without getting a 4 star wanted level

Multiplayer bro. tounge.gif

As much as I'd love to I can't because I don't have an account on my PS3

getting a PSN account is free, unlike xbox btw

I've tried to make an account (which I did on my PS Vita) but it say an ethinet cable is needed

try connecting via wifi

Werebot
  • Werebot

Grand Auto Thefter

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

Uhhh, the industrial area of Alderney! It's so freakin boring there! And too many of my least favorite vehicles are there (trucks).

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:33 AM

The place that I least enjoy in IV is probably Brooker.

GTAnian
  • GTAnian

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

Parts of Dukes are a bit boring but everywhere else is good.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

Every industrial area besides the one at the Airport.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users