» «
Photo

Enb creates new PaintJob and rear window

3 replies to this topic
Skyline_Mad
  • Skyline_Mad

supercalifragilistic when we drop we go ballistic

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:33 AM Edited by lil weasel, 21 November 2012 - 08:52 AM.

EDIT: << Moved from Easter Egg Topic >>

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, and my pc keeps crashing so can't waste time searching, anyway i found something weird on the Monster Truck (american flag style, that you get from cheats), when i have the ENB mod running the rear window has a weird looking texture, it looks kinda like a vagina or anus, one of those anyway lol, but when i turn the mod off it goes back to transparent as it should be.

Look Here

Is that something the mod has added or is it part of the game? it looks like there is part of the truck textures there aswell so maybe its meant to be there and only visible when looking at the texture files (or with mods like ENB Series). Anyone else seen this before? or am i so far behind with the easter eggs in this game because i haven't been in this part of the forum in years lol.

Can anyone guess what mission i was about to retry ?
hint...
all you had to do was follow the damn train cj

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:59 AM Edited by lil weasel, 21 November 2012 - 09:05 AM.

It's simply the Letter "V" with graphics (stylized 'swordfish' on either side.

We already have a "Guess the Mission" Game. And a favourite quotes game.

Problems with Crashing are most likely becasue of improper modding.
Remove the mods and play with the Original DVD in the Drive.
It is suggested you that you do a clean installation of the game, play it to be sure it works.
And then, you may reinstall your mods ONE-at A-Time playing the game between each install to prove the game still works. When you get to the one that screws-up the game Don't Use It, go to the Modding forums for help if you want to still use it.
Be Sure to post in the correct form there.

Skyline_Mad
  • Skyline_Mad

supercalifragilistic when we drop we go ballistic

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Thanks for the reply smile.gif

So its just a random texture that looks dirty then? i was sure it was intentional as a dirty little secret lol.

The "guess the mission" was only a little extra i added, as i thought of it while writing the post. The screenshot shows me next to Big Smokes house, (i was about to retry the mission when i noticed the weird texture), and the mission i was about to retry was the infamous chase the train mission, i did not mean for it to be a big part of what i posted, didn't feel the need to post anywhere else.

I have no problem running the game, the only mod i have installed is the ENB series mod, i have had like 1 crash since playing it so its not a problem, what i meant by pc crashing is i have some sort of spyware or virus (i checked the file i uploaded, that's uninfected) or corrupt windows files that are causing my pc to be unstable, i am going to try to sort the problem out today, try to repair windows see if that helps, if not i'll reformat.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

ENB's graphical modifications probably reveal a texture with very little opacity that Rockstar left over there. It is probably a dirty little secret, except hidden. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users