Photo

Topic Review

1 reply to this topic
GTA_La_Costra_Nostra
  • GTA_La_Costra_Nostra

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

There are a lot of people on this forum everyday, and most of them are in the Grand Theft Auto V section. A lot of people is great for the site and it allows to get a lot of differing views from different places.But everyday, I see at least 10 topics that get locked due to spam, breaking forum policy or posting duplicates of a same theme or idea. I understand moderators have lives too but I think it is starting to get out of hand.

Why suggestion/question to you is that why isn't there a "Topic Review" system? It seems to me if the forums had a lot of these, spam would have a VERY hard time getting into topics, and spammer/trolls wouldn't put enough effort to make a real topic, and then edit in spam. It is getting to the point know where massive amounts of useless topics are bombarding the GTA V section.

So I really think it's time to consider adding a Topic Review system to the forums because the Mods can't do all of the watching by themselves.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Resident Ginger

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

Terrible idea. I don't have a lot of time to devote here due to my other commitments with university and work, but I try to do what I can. That said, when I come here, I don't want to have to sit here and manually view and approve like 500 topics. Pretty sure none of the other V area mods would either. If you see spam, just report it and we'll deal with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users