Photo

Hip Hop Radio Stations?

118 replies to this topic
Ascer
  • Ascer

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

What rap songs/artists we will have in gta v radio? I can easily see a modern west coast radio with kendrick lamar, snoop dogg, nipsey hussle, the game and maybe even older songs from the 2000's, since there was no westcoast rap song in gta since san andreas.
I also think there will be another station with MMG/YMCMB/GOOD Music/Bad Boy rappers, since they're really popular worldwide.
What do you think?

SmokeyCL
  • SmokeyCL

Organized Crime Mastermind

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:37 PM Edited by SmokeyCL, 18 November 2012 - 06:39 PM.

Old school radio pls ♥ Imagine riding in your vehicle listening 2pac, Eazy-E, GrandMaster Flash, Blackmoon, The Notorious B.I.G, Big Pun, Big L, Grave Diggaz, etc *-* I Smooth 7, Dj Quick

ficko88
  • ficko88

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

I hope there is some sort of a G-funk/gangsta rap station. I love it in San Andreas.

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

The second part of M.A.D city has to be a track the bit at the end of that song when the g-funk kicks in is so good.

Stripes1981
  • Stripes1981

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

I want some Wu-Tang, Notorious B.I.G. & N.W.A.

Cazzer14
  • Cazzer14

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

There'll be an Old School rap station (2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Busta Rhymes, Ice Cube, Nas etc.), a New rap station (Lil Wayne, Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, Kendirck Lamar, Drake etc.) and a hybrid station of house/rap/R&B mixed together.

(Hopefully)

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Today's WC hip hop isn't as good as it use to be. The only new good rappers IMO is Hopsin..

Liberty2k7
  • Liberty2k7

Now Mr Raspberry Jam...He died a noble death

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (SmokeyCL @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 18:37)
Old school radio pls ♥ Imagine riding in your vehicle listening 2pac, Eazy-E, GrandMaster Flash, Blackmoon, The Notorious B.I.G, Big Pun, Big L, Grave Diggaz, etc *-*

Based on my own personal preference would love some old school Nas, Mos Def, Immortal Technique, Jehst, Mr Lif, Lupe Fiasco, Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Blackalicious...stuff like this. Obviously some old school west-coast stuff would be brilliant for the ol' San Andreas feeling as well, would welcome a return of Radio Los Santos with similar stuff to SA.

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Jay Z
Little Wayne
Christ Brown
Rhianna
Rick Ross
etc....

Canosaurus
  • Canosaurus

LS Thug

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:49 PM Edited by Canosaurus, 18 November 2012 - 06:51 PM.

QUOTE (Cazzer14 @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 18:45)
There'll be an Old School rap station (2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Busta Rhymes, Ice Cube, Nas etc.), a New rap station (Lil Wayne, Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, Kendirck Lamar, Drake etc.) and a hybrid station of house/rap/R&B mixed together.

(Hopefully)

tounge.gif and ill bill, JMT, AOTP

Cazzer14
  • Cazzer14

Mark Chump

• Members

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 18:47)
Today's WC hip hop isn't as good as it use to be. The only new good rappers IMO is Hopsin..

I agree, although there are a few hidden gems around today, you just have to dig past all the generic, recycled hip hop to find them

BiggieSmalls
  • BiggieSmalls

Mark Chump

• Members

QUOTE (SmokeyCL @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 18:37)
Old school radio pls ♥ Imagine riding in your vehicle listening 2pac, Eazy-E, GrandMaster Flash, Blackmoon, The Notorious B.I.G, Big Pun, Big L, Grave Diggaz, etc *-* I Smooth 7, Dj Quick

Yeah, that would be cool. PLease rockstar don't put lil wayne, drake and other fake ass rappres to gta v.

smokeysmokeonsmoke
  • smokeysmokeonsmoke

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (ficko88 @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:38)
I hope there is some sort of a G-funk/gangsta rap station. I love it in San Andreas.

This old school on one station with some Dre, Pac, Nate Dogg, Eazy E, Warren G etc then have a newer station with the Game, Xzibit, Lil Eazy E etc and some classic east coast guys Biggie, Mobb deep, Jadakiss on I don't wanna hear Young Money that sh*t should be on a RNB station imo.

Hayze
  • Hayze

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Cazzer14 @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 18:49)
QUOTE (The Made Man @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 18:47)

I agree, although there are a few hidden gems around today, you just have to dig past all the generic, recycled hip hop to find them

I'm a fan of ScHoolboy Q. He's from LA.

Elson
  • Elson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Kendrick Lamar's producer THC wrote that on twitter
https://twitter.com/...894043545681920

He produced MAAD City ft.Mc Eiht , I wonder if it will be on GTA V :3

Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Some Weeknd would be cool.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:11 PM Edited by The Made Man, 18 November 2012 - 07:15 PM.

Anyways I want these rappers:

Tyler, The Creator
user posted image

Hopsin
user posted image

Wiz Khalifa
user posted image

Waka Flocka Flames
user posted image

Rick Ross
user posted image

Kanye West
user posted image

The Game
user posted image

And finally...What we all been waiting for...

[COLOR=orange]Lil B aka based god
user posted image

Whizzz
  • Whizzz

9 Piece, Straight 8 Balls

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

One contemporary hip hop radio station that plays Wiz Khalifa, The Game, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Tyga, Kanye West, Big Sean, Flo Rida, Wale, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Hopsin, OFWGKTA.

One old school/classic rap station that plays 2pac, Common, Dr Dre, old Snoop Dogg songs, NWA, Ice Cube, Big L, Gang Starr. Eazy E, etc.

One RnB-ish/Soul station that include Ne-yo and The Weeknd.

thatguy94
  • thatguy94

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:20 PM Edited by thatguy94, 18 November 2012 - 07:23 PM.

The only reason why the music sucked in GTA4 is because rap now a days sucks. And if you listen to hopsin you're definitely not a true rap fan. Tyler the creator was a fad, a stupid one, and now his 15 minutes of Fame are up. Lil Wayne sucks. I got no problem with Drake, he's just really soft, he should be considered an R&B artist not a rapper.. Honestly if a new age rap station was put in only Kanye West songs would give you that feeling that you're listening to good music.

Edit: Dude... Did you seriously say Lil B? Wtf... I hope you know he's joking and doesn't really consider himself a rapper... Just Wtf.. Who actually listens to based god?? WHO REQUESTS BASED GOD IN A GTA GAME?? THIS IS NOT SAINTS f*ckING ROW.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (thatguy94 @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:20)
The only reason why the music sucked in GTA4 is because rap now a days sucks. And if you listen to hopsin you're definitely not a true rap fan. Tyler the creator was a fad, a stupid one, and now his 15 minutes of Fame are up. Lil Wayne sucks. I got no problem with Drake, he's just really soft, he should be considered an R&B artist not a rapper.. Honestly if a new age rap station was put in only Kanye West songs would give you that feeling that you're listening to good music.

Hopsin not GOODDDD?????? Are your serious? He's like one of best new rapper on WC.

The way he spits is almost like Eminem.

thatguy94
  • thatguy94

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:23)

Hopsin not GOODDDD?????? Are your serious? He's like one of best new rapper on WC.

I won't click that link because I already know what he sounds like, pure garbage, but whatever man I'm not gonna argue, we all have different taste. I live in NY and 10/10 people would laugh at that list you composed.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (thatguy94 @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:26)

I won't click that link because I already know what he sounds like, pure garbage, but whatever man I'm not gonna argue, we all have different taste. I live in NY and 10/10 people would laugh at that list you composed.

That's what people in LA listen to and that's modern rap. And most people in NYC say Hopsin can rap...

You can't deny that Hopsin is one of the best new rappers. Name one one new rapper that can spit better than him in a freestyle.

Cazzer14
  • Cazzer14

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Whizzz @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:11)
One contemporary hip hop radio station that plays Wiz Khalifa, The Game, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Tyga, Kanye West, Big Sean, Flo Rida, Wale, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Hopsin, OFWGKTA.

One old school/classic rap station that plays 2pac, Common, Dr Dre, old Snoop Dogg songs, NWA, Ice Cube, Big L, Gang Starr. Eazy E, etc.

icon14.gif Pretty much what I said, but you put it in a better way, although I'd put Chris Brown in the RnB station, certainly not with the others on there.

cliff hanger
  • cliff hanger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

I really hope they have all of Black Hippy, and maybe some older slaughterhouse. But one song I think is a must is m.a.a.d city imagine riding through the "hood" with that song on it just feels so LA/Compton.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Cazzer14 @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:33)
QUOTE (Whizzz @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:11)

icon14.gif Pretty much what I said, but you put it in a better way, although I'd put Chris Brown in the RnB station, certainly not with the others on there.

Chris Brown is now a rapper... cool.gif

thatguy94
  • thatguy94

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:29)

That's what people in LA listen to and that's modern rap. And most people in NYC say Hopsin can rap...

You can't deny that Hopsin is one of the best new rappers. Name one one new rapper that can spit better than him in a freestyle.

Meek mill is all I have to say, listen to traumatized. You probably won't find a unedited version because it just came out but hopsin is definitely not considered a new artist. He's still underground and he'll probably never make it main stream. Most people who listen to rap don't go for that wierd sh*t he does..

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (thatguy94 @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:36)

Meek mill is all I have to say, listen to traumatized. You probably won't find a unedited version because it just came out but hopsin is definitely not considered a new artist. He's still underground and he'll probably never make it main stream. Most people who listen to rap don't go for that wierd sh*t he does..

Yeah Hop does weird stuff, but he actually can rap unlike Tyler and many people I know says he can rap. Hopsin is still kinda new to people.

I think Hopsin can take on Meek in a freestyle battle.

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:37)

Yeah Hop does weird stuff, but he actually can rap unlike Tyler and many people I know says he can rap. Hopsin is still kinda new to people.

Don't listen to that hater. Hopsin is dope icon14.gif

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Mikey_Navaja @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:39)
QUOTE (The Made Man @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 19:37)

Don't listen to that hater. Hopsin is dope icon14.gif

Hell yeah...Lol icon14.gif

BullworthAcademy.
  • BullworthAcademy.

Mesbian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

The LA Song by People Under the Stairs. they have to put this song in the game. they just have tooo.....

http://www.youtube.c...?v=Sc7H3SrK4DM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users