Photo

My 100% completion game file

21 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

This is my save game with 100% completion. If you like, download it and enjoy. In addition to 100% completion, it has,

1.) No cheats or mods
2.) 100% territory under control
3.) Has all proofed and special featured vehicles.

This is game link: http://gtasnp.com/download/34318

I will tell what are special vehicles which are inside all garages.

1.) Ganton Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Infernus, BP/FP/EP/DP Feltzer, BP/FP/EP/DP Greenwood, FP NRG 500 (stolen from Little loop race)

2.) El Corona Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Glendale, BP/FP/EP/DP Ladder Firetruck, Berkley's RC Van

3.) Santa Marina Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP White Newsvan, BP/FP/EP/MP Patriot, BP/FP/EP/DP Sentinal

4.) Mulholland Garage roof - BP/FP/EP/DP Tampa, FP/EP Black Perennial (proofed by Gray Imports)

5.) Mulholland Garage inside - FP/EP Mesa with dark green roof (proofed by Gray Imports), FP/EP Pony with off road wheels (proofed by Gray imports)

6.) Dillimore Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Sabre, BP/FP/EP/DP PCJ 600, BP/FP/EP/DP Sanchez, BP/FP/EP/DP HPV 1000

7.) Palamino Creek Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Admiral, BP/FP/EP/MP Fortune, BP/FP/EP/MP Elegy, BP Forklift

8.) Doherty garage - BP Tanker, BP/FP/EP/DP Boxville, BP/FP/EP/DP Romero, Chrome Yellow Burrito

9.) Hushbury garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Mothership, Khaki Brown Camper, Stretch with black bottom half, FP/EP Mule (EP improved with Gray Imports)

10.) Paradiso Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Merit, BP/FP/EP/DP Savanna (Photo Opportunity), BP/FP/EP/DP FCR 900, Green Pizzaboy

11.) Calton Heights Garage - FP/CP Rumpo

12.) Fort Carson Garage - EP LS Police, Light Blue Pony, EP Banshee, BP/FP/EP/DP Sadler

13.) Verdant Meadows Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Monster, BP/FP/EP/DP Police Ranger, BP/FP/EP/DP White Vortex, BP/FP/EP/DP Black and White Vortex

14.) Airstrip Hanger - BP/FP/EP/DP Maverick, Black Maverick, Light Green Packer, BP/FP SWAT Tank

15.) Whitewood Estates Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Bravura, FP/EP Majestic (FP improved with Gray Imports)

16.) Redstands West Garage - BP/FP Tahoma, Red and Black BF Injection

17.) Rockshore West Garage - BP/MP Walton, BP/FP/EP/DP Hustler, BP/FP/EP/DP Bandito

18.) Prickle Pine Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Buffolo, FP/EP/DP Rancher, BP/FP Voodoo, FP/EP Blade (FP improved with Gray Impots)

Note: If you like to get any special vehicle with have difficulties, I can give it for you.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Nice work, well done. I'm doing something similiar, though I haven't done any progres for a long time now. BTW I noticed that you collected some vehicles which you could get in better form for example that FP Ngr 500 in Ganton garage, you could just get better one from Gray Imports. I also collected EP/FP Phoenix, EP/FP Berkley's rc van and few more which you don't have. But really nice collection, you have done a lot of work icon14.gif smile.gif .

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Saturday, Nov 17 2012, 11:58)
Nice work, well done. I'm doing something similiar, though I haven't done any progres for a long time now. BTW I noticed that you collected some vehicles which you could get in better form for example that FP Ngr 500 in Ganton garage, you could just get better one from Gray Imports. I also collected EP/FP Phoenix, EP/FP Berkley's rc van and few more which you don't have. But really nice collection, you have done a lot of work icon14.gif smile.gif .

Thanks. I just ignored BP/FP/EP/DP Tanker Trailer because it is very useless and eats lots of garage space. Also I ignored most of FP vehicles in main story line races like in missions "High Stakes, Low Rider", "Wu Zi Mu" and "Farewell, My love". But, I got FP Blade and Majestic as presents and didn't get any more fireproofs due to save garage space for more valuable vehicles. Also, I ignored less valued proofed vehicles like BP/FP Greenwood and EP Sadler because I can get more proofed vehicles in later. I am not an expert to park vehicles to save garage space. In the end, I could have got one more Fireproof vehicle because I have space on Calton Heights garage. I could have obtain FP Sultan and have imponded it. Now, it's too late.

For, upgraded NRG 500, I didn't think they way you thought. I just needed to obtain proofed vehicles in missions or races. I know that I could have upgraded a FP/EP NRG 500 with Gray Imports. But, in that case, I should use a normal NRG 500. So, what I needed, to get proofed vehicles in missions, races or side missions only and if possible, upgraded with Gray Imports. Also, I thought the same way about EP/FP Pheonix. But, it is a waste of time because I never saw a Pheonix in Vigilliante mission when I play earlier. Also, there was no more space for another vehicle because I needed to impound 2 vehicles before I officially leave Los Santos. As I said, I am not an expert for saving garage space. But, instead, I could have got EP/FP Taxi with Nitros after 50 tax fares. But, since Taxi is not related to a mission, I ignored it too.

I think Berkey's RC Van is also a unique vehicle as I never saw it on streets or spawn points. Only way to get it with Beefy Baron side mission after Zero's assest is completed. So, I wonder how you can get a EP/FP Berkley's RC Van before unlock Zero's property and before Gray Import mission.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

You can get Berkley's rc van at the beginning of them game too, it rarely drives around airport in LS and docks area, I found it while trying to get Phoenix and I took it to garage because it's quite rare. And I agree Phoenix was pain in the ass, it took me hundreds of frustrating vigilante attempts, I can't see myself doing it again. I also got EP/FP Seasparrow which is quite cool vehicle to have and few others, well I'll see if my collection will be as good as yours wink.gif .

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

I too noticed there are similar vehicles drive the areas you mentioned. But, I thought they are Ponys. Berkley's RC Van and Pony are very similar and difficult to identify. But, if you say that they can be found, it's no more a unique vehicle. So, we should remove it from system error's guide. I thought Berkley's RC Van, SWAT Tank and Andromada are unique vehicles and after the mission ends, we can't get no more those vehicles.

In fact, I never worry about non mission vehicles which can have EP/FP although there are lots of cute vehicles but can't be used in missions.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

I never said Berkley's rc van is unique, but it's fairly rare and having it EP/FP is certainly nice addition to collection. I choosed to make only some of vehicles EP/FP to save space in garages, I choosed Phoenix- rarest car in the game probably, no fixed spawn. Euros- rare car too, no fixed spawns, only during Export/Import List 3 there is 1 spawn point in Las Venturas, after that it become rare again, Berkley's rc van- already mentioned why. And rest of the vehicles which were unique color only, I upgraded to EP/FP. BTW if you are interested in other collections try to collect EP/FP Rustler or even EP/FP Hydra- only one person have collected EP/FP Hydra so far, so that's quite of challenge. There is a topic about getting hydra early in Cheats and Tricks section, I'm sure you'll find it.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Euros is not a rare car although its number is less. Even after ending Import/Export, I have found some of them are driving in Los Ventures. I have jacked some Euros in normal way. But, Pheonix is definetely a rare car and never driven in roads or spawn points. Only easy way to get ,is one from San Fierro racing. Hotknife is another rare car and never driven in roads. The people who can't get all golds in driving school like me, it's a permanently disabled car.

I normally dislike to try for EP/FP Hydra because it's quite useless although it is the only plane which can land safely without worrying a landing space. Hydra's flying ability will be very low on rainy weather and with helicopter mode. So, Hydra is not my favorite plane. I like Shamal and Rustler instead because Shamal is the fastest and best handling plane while Rustler too has a good speed and gun fire although its handling is not very good.

I wonder in mission "Freefall" how slower Dodo can catch enemy's fast Shamal.

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Saturday, Nov 17 2012, 12:25)

I am not an expert to park vehicles to save garage space...

It seems i do it even worse:
5.) Mulholland Garage inside - FP/EP Mesa with dark green roof (proofed by Gray Imports), FP/EP Pony with off road wheels (proofed by Gray imports) - how did you park two vehicles down there?

7.) Palamino Creek Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Admiral, BP/FP/EP/MP Fortune, BP/FP/EP/MP Elegy, BP Forklift - can you get in any of these vehicles? i never had 4 cars here ph34r.gif

12.) Fort Carson Garage - EP LS Police, Light Blue Pony, EP Banshee, BP/FP/EP/DP Sadler - wow.. again..

Euros is not a rare car although its number is less. Even after ending Import/Export, I have found some of them are driving in Los Ventures. I have jacked some Euros in normal way.

Normal Euros can be maybe seen in LV after i/e, but then there's no way to get it FP/EP, i have one too colgate.gif

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (__mako @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 20:01)
QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Saturday, Nov 17 2012, 12:25)

I am not an expert to park vehicles to save garage space...

It seems i do it even worse:
5.) Mulholland Garage inside - FP/EP Mesa with dark green roof (proofed by Gray Imports), FP/EP Pony with off road wheels (proofed by Gray imports) - how did you park two vehicles down there?

7.) Palamino Creek Garage - BP/FP/EP/DP Admiral, BP/FP/EP/MP Fortune, BP/FP/EP/MP Elegy, BP Forklift - can you get in any of these vehicles? i never had 4 cars here ph34r.gif

12.) Fort Carson Garage - EP LS Police, Light Blue Pony, EP Banshee, BP/FP/EP/DP Sadler - wow.. again..

Euros is not a rare car although its number is less. Even after ending Import/Export, I have found some of them are driving in Los Ventures. I have jacked some Euros in normal way.

Normal Euros can be maybe seen in LV after i/e, but then there's no way to get it FP/EP, i have one too colgate.gif

If you can download and see yourself, you have an answer.

If I say something Mulholland inside and palamino creek garages, in Mulholland inside, I parked Mesa with doing 360 as much as possible although I can't do full 360 turn and then did the same for Pony. I can hop into Pony and can drive away. Then I can drive Mesa too.

For Palamino Creek garage (most reliable garage), Yes. I can drive all 4 vehicles inside. The trick I did. First I parked Admiral perpendicular to garage side walls with 360 turn and with touching garage's back. Then I parked Fortune and Elegy parallel to garage side walls with Fortune touches one wall and Elegy touches other wall. Then, I got some space in middle between Fortune and Elegy to save Forklift there. I can hop into Forklift, Elegy and Fortune. But to get Admiral, I must drive away all 3 vehicles first.

For Fort Carson garage. I parked Light blue Pony parallel to side walls and all other vehicles perpendicular to side walls with Banshee is outside and LS police touches back wall. So, I can hop into Pony and Banshee. To get other 2, I should drive away Banshee first and then drive away others.

I suggest you to download my save game file. If you like, you can try more things how to reduce garage space more. I have problems with Rockhshore west and Redlands west garages as it seems 3 cars are possible to store. But, I could parked only 2 cars. Better you can try. I am sure you will be better than me.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

You must missed some of the vehicles, I already know what vehicles I want to collect and I barely have enough room and you have collected EP vehicles only(which are waste in my opinion since I can get EP/FP vehicles from Gray Imports) but I'll look onto it later.
BTW if someone is interested here is a list of vehicles which are worth keeping and making them EP/FP
1.Phoenix- rarest car in the game
2.Euros- no spawn location until Imports/Exports
3.Turismo- can be obtained even without vigilante trick, though getting it with 4-start is tough
3.Sandking- pretty good choice, I got one myself it's not even that hard to bring it to LS
4.Rustler- requires a bit more difficult method, but it's quite cool addition to collection
5.Hydra- probably even harder than Phoenix, extremely hard to get
Also Sucha have you used Impounds lots to store some of the vehicles? I was thinking about storing few EP/FP vehicles there, but I haven't decided which I'll choose yet.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Monday, Nov 19 2012, 07:02)

If you can download and see yourself, you have an answer.

If I say something Mulholland inside and palamino creek garages, in Mulholland inside, I parked Mesa with doing 360 as much as possible although I can't do full 360 turn and then did the same for Pony. I can hop into Pony and can drive away. Then I can drive Mesa too.

For Palamino Creek garage (most reliable garage), Yes. I can drive all 4 vehicles inside. The trick I did. First I parked Admiral perpendicular to garage side walls with 360 turn and with touching garage's back. Then I parked Fortune and Elegy parallel to garage side walls with Fortune touches one wall and Elegy touches other wall. Then, I got some space in middle between Fortune and Elegy to save Forklift there. I can hop into Forklift, Elegy and Fortune. But to get Admiral, I must drive away all 3 vehicles first.

For Fort Carson garage. I parked Light blue Pony parallel to side walls and all other vehicles perpendicular to side walls with Banshee is outside and LS police touches back wall. So, I can hop into Pony and Banshee. To get other 2, I should drive away Banshee first and then drive away others.

I suggest you to download my save game file. If you like, you can try more things how to reduce garage space more. I have problems with Rockhshore west and Redlands west garages as it seems 3 cars are possible to store. But, I could parked only 2 cars. Better you can try. I am sure you will be better than me.

I can't download it, i'm on PS2, but i'll try experimenting on my save, it seems i could create some space for few more vehicles, thanks.

1.Phoenix- rarest car in the game
2.Euros- no spawn location until Imports/Exports
3.Turismo- can be obtained even without vigilante trick, though getting it with 4-start is tough
3.Sandking- pretty good choice, I got one myself it's not even that hard to bring it to LS
4.Rustler- requires a bit more difficult method, but it's quite cool addition to collection
5.Hydra- probably even harder than Phoenix, extremely hard to get

Nice list, i'm missing hydra, because i'm already outside of LS, and Sandking is great too, where do you jump from LV to LS? i always did this wrong angry.gif

Oh and i like to proof unique colored vehicles too, Black Perennial, Pony w off road wheels and Mesa. + i add 'bodyless' NRG 500

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:26 PM Edited by 0909090, 19 November 2012 - 04:32 PM.

Sandking here you can see how can be that jump performed. (It took me quite a few attempts, perhaps you could you that "no wanted leve exploit" during Drive-by mission, if 4 stars are problem.)
BTW __mako can you tell me how to get that engineless Ngr, I thought they were chain game exclusives.
That jump can be also completed with other vehicles
Turismo

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, Nov 19 2012, 13:46)
Also Sucha have you used Impounds lots to store some of the vehicles? I was thinking about storing few EP/FP vehicles there, but I haven't decided which I'll choose yet.

Impounding has a great risk of disappearing vehicles because in most missions, you will loose the vehicle when you come into mission marker and it will replace special imponded vehicles. I did faced this problem with BP/FP/EP/DP Admiral and EP Banshee. They had disappeared from impounded LS Police garage after I do some main and side missions which forced me to reload one game file. Also, I am not very brave against police unless special vehicle has either bulletproof or damageproof. Looks like, there is no way we can avoid 3 star wanted level inside police garage even killing cops with silenced pistol.

As I have mentioned, I cared only about mission or race related vehicles because they are only true souvenirs of vehicles. Although, I can upgrade only EP or FP vehicles like Banshee, LS Police, Stallion, Sultan and ZR 350 to EP/FP with Gray imports, I must use non mission similar vehicles. So, my list includes all special vehicles which System Error's guide includes except FI Tanker Trailer, less upgraded vehicles that can be obtained with higher proofings from later missions and majority of FP vehicles on main story racings. I badly missed FP ZR 350 or FP Sultan. I accept that FP/EP Pheonix is a souvenir. But, since the rareness of Pheonix, it's a waste of valuable time.

Anyway, I suspect that we can still find some Euros only in Las Ventures even before Imports / Exports list. I am sure it's not a rare car. Also, Cheetah is another cool sport car and 2nd fastest car in the game except Infernus and with an excellent handling. It can be rarely found in Los Santos near Sniper rifle spawning area and can become it FP/EP. Since we can find BP/EP/FP/DP Infernus later, we can save 2nd fastest car with proofings. I think it's better than not rare Euros and hella rare Pheonix.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:59 PM Edited by 0909090, 19 November 2012 - 05:07 PM.

Actually even according to GTA wikia is Euros considered as one of the rarest cars in San Andreas. You cannot find it in freeroam in LV.
QUOTE (GTAwikia)
The Euros is considered one of the rarest vehicles in GTA San Andreas
, but some things written on Euros page aren't entirely true though...I still think it's good addition to collection, but that's just my opinion.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, Nov 19 2012, 16:59)
Actually even according to GTA wikia is Phoenix considered as one of the rarest cars in San Andreas. You cannot find it in freeroam in LV.
QUOTE (GTAwikia)
The Euros is considered one of the rarest vehicles in GTA San Andreas
, but some things written on Euros page aren't entirely true though...I still think it's good addition to collection, but that's just my opinion.

In my opinion, rareness does affect relative reasons. It's not related to can be seen in roads or spawning locations. In normal case, if we can find a vehicle driving on roads, it may be still rare. In some cases, even we have spawning locations, it may be still rare. On some occasions, even if it has no spawning locations, vehicle will not be rare. Best examples are,

1.) Euros - I assume we can't find it until Import/Export. But, after it completes, this car is no more rare because this is driven in roads. Since, Import/Export is not necessory to complete main storyline missions, it is a rare car for a person who doesn't do it. But for others, this is not a rare car.

2.) Packer - This has no spawning locations. But, this is driven frequently near Docks and Airports area. So, this is not a rare vehicle.

3.) Hotknife and Stunt Plane - These vehicles have permanent spawning locations if a player can only get all golds in driving school and all silvers in pilot school which become not rare. But, all other players can't find them and becomes very rare (in fact never get those). So, rareness of these vehicles depends on players ability to unlock them.

4.) Phoenix - This is definitely a rare car for anybody because this is never driven in roads or spawning locations.

5.) Rhino and Barack OL - These can be got only Area 69 or with 6 star wanted level. But, it needs to do lots of fights. So, these might be rare for some people and might be not rare for skilled players.

6.) Hunter - Once again, not rare for people who get all golds in pilot school. For others, not rare if he can steal with a fight from Area 69 or rare who can't do so.

I hope you got my point of rareness.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Fact Check:

1) The Euros does not spawn in regular traffic on an unmodified game. It doesn't matter if import/export missions are completed or not. The Euros is listed 24th on the list of cars for the casual rich popcycle, and 28th on the list for casual average. Since there is only room in memory for 23 cars in each list the Euros will never be part of normal traffic.

2) The Packer has 4 fixed spawn locations, but I don't think the PC version has the spawn points in the El Corona warehouse district. The other two are in LV and I'm fairly sure I've seen them on PC.

4) The Phoenix is 25th on the list of vehicles for the casual rich poycycle. It will not spawn in normal traffic for the same reason as the Euros.

5a) Has anyone tried removing or changing the proofing on a Rhino? I'm not sure this can be done on normal game. There are no Rhinos available for Grey Imports, and they can't get into the lowrider competitions, but perhaps it would be possible to enter one for the coffee cut-scene without abandoning the girlfriend.

5b) A Barracks OL will always spawn at Area 69 and the SF navy base. I'll bet either could be collected early using an undrowning trick.

6) The Hunter doesn't spawn in Area 69. Perhaps you are thinking of the Cargobob. The Hunter will spawn at the airstrip and SF navy base after earning all gold in flight school, or it can be stolen from a race.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Monday, Nov 19 2012, 19:47)
Fact Check:

1) The Euros does not spawn in regular traffic on an unmodified game. It doesn't matter if import/export missions are completed or not. The Euros is listed 24th on the list of cars for the casual rich popcycle, and 28th on the list for casual average. Since there is only room in memory for 23 cars in each list the Euros will never be part of normal traffic.

2) The Packer has 4 fixed spawn locations, but I don't think the PC version has the spawn points in the El Corona warehouse district. The other two are in LV and I'm fairly sure I've seen them on PC.

4) The Phoenix is 25th on the list of vehicles for the casual rich poycycle. It will not spawn in normal traffic for the same reason as the Euros.

5a) Has anyone tried removing or changing the proofing on a Rhino? I'm not sure this can be done on normal game. There are no Rhinos available for Grey Imports, and they can't get into the lowrider competitions, but perhaps it would be possible to enter one for the coffee cut-scene without abandoning the girlfriend.

5b) A Barracks OL will always spawn at Area 69 and the SF navy base. I'll bet either could be collected early using an undrowning trick.

6) The Hunter doesn't spawn in Area 69. Perhaps you are thinking of the Cargobob. The Hunter will spawn at the airstrip and SF navy base after earning all gold in flight school, or it can be stolen from a race.

OrianSR:

Are you sure Euros isn't driven in roads? I have personally jacked some Euros in normal traffic. BUt, I don't remember whether I do it before or after Import/export. So, this is wrong. However, you may be right on PS2 version. But, in PC version, You are definetely wrong as I have seen and jacked Euros in Los Ventures. My game is not a modded one too.

I didn't know about Packer locations and I familiar with Los Santos only. So you will be right for this one.

If you read carefully, I have said the same things as you with Rhino and Barack OL.

When I steal Rhino from mission Black Project, I saw there is a Hunter in Area 69. Actually, I destroyed hunter with Rhino shells for extra fun. So, I am very sure that Hunter is spawned in Area 69. At that time, I have collected all bronzes only in pilot school. So, once again you are wrong with PC version. But, Hunter may not be spawned in Area 69 on PS2 Version.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Monday, Nov 19 2012, 21:12)
Are you sure Euros isn't driven in roads?

Yes.
I have personally jacked some Euros in normal traffic.

There is always the possibility that a bit got flipped so something like the Wayfarer (binary 1001001010) might get changed into a Euros (1001001011), but I doubt it. You seem to see things that aren't there, like a Hunter in area 69.

If you read carefully, I have said the same things as you with Rhino and Barack OL.
No, you said "Rhino and Barack OL - These can be got only Area 69 or with 6 star wanted level." which completely ignored the Barracks in the SF Navy Base.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Tuesday, Nov 20 2012, 05:12)
Are you sure Euros isn't driven in roads? I have personally jacked some Euros in normal traffic.

Sometimes Euros is being driven by criminals during vigilante mission. I gather, there is also some cheat that enables rare cars to spawn in traffic, but thats all.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Sandking here you can see how can be that jump performed. (It took me quite a few attempts, perhaps you could you that "no wanted leve exploit" during Drive-by mission, if 4 stars are problem.)
BTW __mako can you tell me how to get that engineless Ngr, I thought they were chain game exclusives.
That jump can be also completed with other vehicles
Turismo

Thanks for videos, engineless NGR can be found either in vigilante, but it might be as rare as Phoenix (never encoutered myself, while 4-5 Phoenix), if not more, but maybe i was just unlucky, i remember some people who found this out were able to get it in like 15-30 minutes.

But i got it another way, which took me actually significantly less time, just save at CJ's house, load the game and run to where NRG is spawned in LS (that multi-story garage), there is one inside and one on roof, i got one in about 10 minutes, but maybe i was just lucky.

Impounding has a great risk of disappearing vehicles because in most missions, you will loose the vehicle when you come into mission marker and it will replace special imponded vehicles. I did faced this problem with BP/FP/EP/DP Admiral and EP Banshee. They had disappeared from impounded LS Police garage after I do some main and side missions which forced me to reload one game file. Also, I am not very brave against police unless special vehicle has either bulletproof or damageproof. Looks like, there is no way we can avoid 3 star wanted level inside police garage even killing cops with silenced pistol.

To avoid 3 star wanted level - you have to be on a police vehicle, preferably a car. Enter the garage, and run over 1-2 cops you see first, no more or you'll get a wanted level (maybe you'll get 1 star anyway but that doesn't really matter, it disappears rather quickly), then wait like 30-40 seconds and run another one, till there are none left, you don't have to worry about that gatekeeper up there, if you hop in your car and quickly run away you don't get a 3 star 'reward'.

Still, you are right with all those risks, but i recommend storing less rare vehicles like those with only one proofing and so, or you could at least store utility vehicles like Packer or Tow Truck. The trick is, if you're say still in LS, you can't store there 3 vehicles, max. 2, and check b4 every save. Then, when you reach SF, you can stack there 3 vehicles and get 1-2 in SF, when you move back to LS, just move these vehicles to LV.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (__mako @ Tuesday, Nov 20 2012, 10:03)
But i got it another way, which took me actually significantly less time, just save at CJ's house, load the game and run to where NRG is spawned in LS (that multi-story garage), there is one inside and one on roof, i got one in about 10 minutes, but maybe i was just lucky.

This is pretty much the same method that was described as effective by one of the members of the Russian rare vehicle team. Unfortunately, I can't find the quote and don't remember the exact details, but yeah, the trick seems to be to; load the game and quickly run to an NRG spawn. I tried loading at the Doherty garage and running to the dry dock and got one right away, and then didn't get another for quite a while. Maybe loading inside would be better.

BTW, a Sandking with hydraulics up can drive right over the rail of the Mako Span, but I prefer mine without. Also, the Dune can drive right over the rail, which makes it a great escape vehicle. Just stick the nose against the rail and push on over.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Yeah, it's the same method, my previous statement is inexact. I wanted to say i got it another way of those two they invented.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users