gta sa sex problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
osamasam_3101995
  • osamasam_3101995

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

hey there..umm there is a little problem for me with gta sa..when i try to bang up my girlfriend they just show the outside of the house (moving camera) and there noises only no sex scenes or games...i have progress with denise about 42% thn i even try to do with hot coffee mod..but still this problem what to do panic.gif panic.gif panic.gif i m dying to bang her tounge.gif

Daggdave
  • Daggdave

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:19 AM

Although the "Hot Coffee" minigame was completely disabled and its existence was only highlighted after the mod's release for the PC version on June 9, 2005,[1] the assets for the minigame were also discovered in both the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions of the game, and people found ways to enable the minigame via console video game hacking tools. By the middle of July 2005, the minigame's discovery attracted considerable controversy from lawmakers and politicians, prompting the game to be re-rated as an adult game, and pulled from some shelves. An updated version of San Andreas has since been released with the minigame removed completely, allowing the game to regain its original rating

I guess there is a working Hot Coffee mod somewhere, but it involves adding it to the game, and not just unlocking which is already pre-installed.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

We cannot help you with hot coffee mod related issues here. You'll have to find help elsewhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users