Hopefully I won't forget anything, here all the info they gave:
First of all, next week they will release an interview with Dan Houser, they teased that he will reply to lot of questions, such as "Why there never been female protagonists?" and "Why all GTAs are set in America and there aren't GTAs in other countries?"
- There is no a lead platform, they are developing the game at the same time in both PS3 and XBOX360
- Who saw the demo thinks that there won't be a Wii U version because rockstar is not experienced with this new console, but he is also confident that there will be a PC version after a few months.
- Who saw the demo said the graphics is amazing, and you can see the maniacal attention to all the details. Amazing graphics and attention to details combine together and give a credibility to the game world.
- Speaking of graphics, the demo had a lot of alias (Which is going to be fixed before release, of course) but the frame rate wasn't bad (but not perfect). Curiosity: They did the same presentation for GTA IV 5 years ago, and in this case the graphics was great but the frame rate was really bad.
- At the moment you can't switch between characters if you are in free roam and you are wanted, but they are still working on that so it may change (Maybe we'll be able to switch characters and then make a huge escape from police with all the characters together... Damn, this should be in the wish list lol)
- There will be multiple endings (Maybe we already know that, I can't remember)
As for the lenght of the game, Rockstar said that the main story alone lasts about as the red dead redemption one. So about 25-30 hours. But there will be a HUGE amount of secondary things to do.
Btw, It will last less than the one in GTA IV with Nico because they know that a lot of people didn't finish the story because it was too long.
PS. don't ask for sources, it was a live streaming video and it was in italian...
Edited by Dul, 16 November 2012 - 05:59 PM.