Photo

Not attacking Ballas

4 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

I accidentally found a very rare thing. In mission, Grove 4 Life, some Ballas don't attack CJ if he is not threatened. Normally, they shoot CJ in eye sight as Ballas are sworn enemy of GSF. I was surrounded by 6 Ballas and they were following CJ and blaming him instead of shooting. I waited for about 10 minutes and still they didn't attack him. Once I go inside a car, Sweet also get in. They bailed out Sweet and started to shoot to Sweet. But he managed to kill all of them.

But, VLA members who play as alies with GSF in one mission, always shoot CJ on eye sight although he doesn't threaten. I think even in normal play there are some Ballas who never attack CJ if he doesn't threaten while other attack him even on eye sight. Is this normal?

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Nov 16 2012, 14:29)
I think even in normal play there are some Ballas who never attack CJ if he doesn't threaten while other attack him even on eye sight. Is this normal?

It may be related to pimping mission glitch.
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=377233

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Which cheats, and mods are you using?
How is CJ dressed?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

I didn't know there is a pimping glitch. Yes, I have started and ended pimping mission by hopping into Broadway at Gas station to impound BP/FP/EP/DP Admiral and EP Banshee. Then, I think that's the reason. However, this glitch is advantagous.

I worn green jacket and green pants which were bought from Dider Sach. Those cloths give CJ highest respect and sex appeal. So, in normal case, CJ must be attacked by Ballas on eye sight specially with green cloths. I guess this happened because of pimping glitch. Also, I never use cheats or mods. Even if I use cheats, I never save a game.

My most dislike fact is Los Santos rioting. Rioters attack CJ without any reason and with pistals even if he doesn't threaten anybody. Hookers and Drug dealers always attack CJ with eye sight unless they fight against other people. Anyway, I managed to push BP/FP/EP/DP Greenwood to a garage with CJ's health meter is almost depleted. If I was shot down at least one more bullet, then all effort will be gone. Hookers, Drug dealers and some male drivers attacked me with Pistals and lost a considerable amount of health and armor in a quick time before I kill them myself and with the help from homies. However, with parachute trick, police was not a big threat. Disigners should have thought to remove rioting after mission "Riot". I don't know why people are still rioting after the mission "Riot".

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

First of all Try provoking a gang war then flee the territory, that will UP THE CHANCE of them attacking your/Grove Street territory.

As For the clothes part, regardless of what color cothes you wear, they'll always shoot you; thats how it was for me mercie_blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users