The ghettos of Los santos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5,800 replies to this topic
Big Time Chief
  • Big Time Chief

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

Tell you what mothaf*ckas, if you ain't from L.A then don't f*cking judge how hood or what hood is in L.A
I'm from San Fernando Valley which is the northside of Los Angeles, and mothaf*cka I tell you this we can have some of the nicest neighborhood with green lawns and fresh cut grass but still have a homie smoked in a corner in the middle of the day by a drive by
I have been to all parts of L.A , K Town, Venice, Huntington Park, Culver City, North Hollywood, Pacoima, Reseda, East and West Side of Compton, Florence, South Central, and they all have their nice and bad parts mostly of all L.A is a f*cking suburb you have most homes in Compton that look like this
user posted image and at the same time you have some niggas on the corner selling dope sack
user posted image
sure you have some bad parts but dude L.A aint as bad as what you thought it was
nigga this aint Detroit, Chicago, NYC or Phillywhere you got some disgusting ass alleys, with some big project style homes with some niggas chillin inside abonded houses or on the low key club rooms no offense to you midwest or Eastcoast Cats
this is the WESTCOAST Gangstas hang out in the open mayne they chill at parks BBQ, beaches you name it
you have sunny weather, beautiful girls and palm trees and white dudes surfing with best college campuses rich suburbian style homes that are lower than 50k a year but you always mothaf*ckas banging , Gang Banging is a culture here in L.A almost like a cult
did I even forgot to mention there's gangs in Hollywood? yes Hollywood there's gang I ran into almost 3 months ago some mothaf*ckas that claim Virginia ST locos, or VSTX3 for short. I met the homie Flaco that was selling dope off the corner of Kodiak theatre I was nearly suprised I didn't know you had homies selling dope to Celebrities nowadays. But the point is gang members in L.A are all over the damn place

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (jsaba2018 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:30)
Yeah the game will be soooo much better if we can see where we hit them. More realistic and cool

I hope it's not just part of the cinematic and also In gameplay

Yeah. icon14.gif

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Big Time Chief @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:32)
Tell you what mothaf*ckas, if you ain't from L.A then don't f*cking judge how hood or what hood is in L.A
I'm from San Fernando Valley which is the northside of Los Angeles, and mothaf*cka I tell you this we can have some of the nicest neighborhood with green lawns and fresh cut grass but still have a homie smoked in a corner in the middle of the day by a drive by
I have been to all parts of L.A , K Town, Venice, Huntington Park, Culver City, North Hollywood, Pacoima, Reseda, East and West Side of Compton, Florence, South Central, and they all have their nice and bad parts mostly of all L.A is a f*cking suburb you have most homes in Compton that look like this
user posted image and at the same time you have some niggas on the corner selling dope sack
user posted image
sure you have some bad parts but dude L.A aint as bad as what you thought it was
nigga this aint Detroit, Chicago, NYC or Phillywhere you got some disgusting ass alleys, with some big project style homes with some niggas chillin inside abonded houses or on the low key club rooms no offense to you midwest or Eastcoast Cats
this is the WESTCOAST Gangstas hang out in the open mayne they chill at parks BBQ, beaches you name it
you have sunny weather, beautiful girls and palm trees and white dudes surfing with best college campuses rich suburbian style homes that are lower than 50k a year but you always mothaf*ckas banging , Gang Banging is a culture here in L.A almost like a cult
did I even forgot to mention there's gangs in Hollywood? yes Hollywood there's gang I ran into almost 3 months ago some mothaf*ckas that claim Virginia ST locos, or VSTX3 for short. I met the homie Flaco that was selling dope off the corner of Kodiak theatre I was nearly suprised I didn't know you had homies selling dope to Celebrities nowadays. But the point is gang members in L.A are all over the damn place

Yeah one guy mentioned on here before that la has some nice neighbourhoods by day but by night bullets rip through what seems to be a nice place
  • Treetoppiru likes this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

This is why some people say Detriot makes LA look like paradise, because Detriot looks like a 3rd world country and LA hoods look like average middle class neighborhoods. tounge.gif

ColePhelps
  • ColePhelps

Sexual chocolate

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (jsaba2018 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:25)
QUOTE (The Made Man @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:21)
QUOTE (jsaba2018 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:17)
QUOTE (The Made Man @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:15)
QUOTE (jsaba2018 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:10)
http://projects.lati...crenshaw/crime/ notice how most of the crime takes place on the east side of Baldwin hills which is Crenshaw and its surrounding ghettos

The crimes don't seem to be that major like murder or rape. I'm mostly seeing theft and burglary.

Still ALOT of theft and burglary, perhaps show AI breaking into cars or houses, now that would be badass

Yeah that would be badass.

R stated V with he like RDR with random things happen. So we should expect ALOT of things happening in the hood and the fact R said parts of LS are gang infested.

Me I'm going to be blasting 2Chainz type music through the hood with Frank and doing drive bys. tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif

Dude omg lol I'm goin to be doing the exact same thing except I'm gonna be blasting PAC and eazy e and if r don't include it ill mute the motherfuxker and put up iTunes

And has anyone noticed the visible bullet wounds in bodies when Trevor is "signing the contract?". Maybe this time when we shoot someone we will leave a mark unlike iv

Thats what im doing icon14.gif icon14.gif

ColePhelps
  • ColePhelps

Sexual chocolate

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

user posted image

i agree, born and raised in long beach, we all got good and bad hoods.

hell theres shootings in hollywood everyday...

Big Time Chief
  • Big Time Chief

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (ColePhelps @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:50)
I'm from San Fernando Valley which is the northside of Los Angeles, and mothaf*cka I tell you this we can have some of the nicest neighborhood with green lawns and fresh cut grass but still have  a homie smoked in a corner in the middle of the day by a drive by
user posted image

Yea I finally realized how ghetto it Hollywood was, the time I was smoking bud next to the bong shop, Hollywood is crazy ass f*ck you got prostitutes , drunk motherf*ckers, dope pushers, heck I almost got into a fight with a midget in a spongebob costume XD

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Big Time Chief @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:53)
I'm from San Fernando Valley which is the northside of Los Angeles, and mothaf*cka I tell you this we can have some of the nicest neighborhood with green lawns and fresh cut grass but still have  a homie smoked in a corner in the middle of the day by a drive by
user posted image

Yea I finally realized how ghetto it Hollywood was, the time I was smoking bud next to the bong shop, Hollywood is crazy ass f*ck you got prostitutes , drunk motherf*ckers, dope pushers, heck I almost got into a fight with a midget in a spongebob costume XD

LMFAO!

How did that happen!?

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Big Time Chief @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 00:53)
user posted image

Kinda like that time borat was moving through Hollywood and found azamat, full of f*cking weirdos in suits LMAO
  • Treetoppiru likes this

FranticFatality
  • FranticFatality

British Hillbilly

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

Jesus, why is this forum full of hoodrats?

ON TOPIC:

Simply, a few ghettos but not too much. This game doesn't exactly seem like it'll be full of ghettos.

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (FranticFatality @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:02)

you're asking this in a topic about ghettos? LOL

Big Time Chief
  • Big Time Chief

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (Mikey_Navaja @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:04)

hes just being ignorant

on topic: Los Santos will have ghettos but R* version of ghetto which is 10 times worst and dangerous than L.A tounge.gif

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Big Time Chief @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:04)

hes just being ignorant

on topic: Los Santos will have ghettos but R* version of ghetto which is 10 times worst and dangerous than L.A tounge.gif

Looooking forward to that maaaan

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

He should ask himself why is this forum full of idots like him.

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:09 AM Edited by jsaba2018, 21 November 2012 - 01:16 AM.

It's not about that, it's about the dynamics of the hood in V

It's good to have these so called "hood rats" (not true) on here as they probably experienced sh*t and can give good input, I've enjoyed reading people's contributions as the OP

I'd also like to see "gang retaliation" if you hurt a member of a gang and some time had passed, they try to catch you slippin and jump you or drive by? In hood areas

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

lol @ Waka in Compton thinking he's a real Blood. tounge.gif

ColePhelps
  • ColePhelps

Sexual chocolate

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (jsaba2018 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:09)

It's good to have these so called "hood rats" (not true) on here as they probably experienced sh*t and can give good input, I've enjoyed reading people's contributions as the OP

everyone down here east/south LA long beach, inglewood, has experienced sh*t, its a every night thing

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (ColePhelps @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:26)

everyone down here east/south LA long beach, inglewood, has experienced sh*t, its a every night thing

Well then don't hesitate to share brutha

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

Damn I never knew Hollywood was dangerous like that.

The media must be hiding the violence and stuff.

DXfan01
  • DXfan01

Real Nigga

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Tuesday, Nov 20 2012, 18:28)

lol yeah sh*t goes down in Hollywood.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (DXfan01 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:31)
QUOTE (The Made Man @ Tuesday, Nov 20 2012, 18:28)

lol yeah sh*t goes down in Hollywood.

Is the media hiding the violence?

ColePhelps
  • ColePhelps

Sexual chocolate

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (jsaba2018 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:27)
QUOTE (ColePhelps @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:26)

Well then don't hesitate to share brutha

u know theres alot of sh*t, shootings murders n stuff robberies, what some people dont realize is that this is were we live yall acting like its iraq 24\7

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

I was talking to a guy on here who said you don't want to go down to 'the valley' im guessing that's south of Compton I don't know but he said Mexican gangs are a problem more than the bros

DXfan01
  • DXfan01

Real Nigga

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Tuesday, Nov 20 2012, 18:45)
I was talking to a guy on here who said you don't want to go down to 'the valley' im guessing that's south of Compton I don't know but he said Mexican gangs are a problem more than the bros

nahhh "The Valley" is north of LA its north of hollywood.. and anyone would much rather be int he valley than LA I lived in The Valley and in LA.. big difference.. There are bad parts though and yeah I'd say the valley is more than 70% Mexican.

ColePhelps
  • ColePhelps

Sexual chocolate

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:45)

valley is more towards the hills, " the valley" also called the san fernando valley... not really the area for gang bangin

Big Time Chief
  • Big Time Chief

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (DXfan01 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:49)

nahhh "The Valley" is north of LA its north of hollywood.. and anyone would much rather be int he valley than LA I lived in The Valley and in LA.. big difference.. There are bad parts though and yeah I'd say the valley is more than 70% Mexican.

True Though I wouldn't say that
Im from the Valley yes it is 50 percent mexican and 50 percent white
but half the crime of L.A is from the Valley, the Valley homies still puts it down
you got hard cities like Reseda, van Nuys, NoHo, Pacoima, Panorama City, Canoga Park the rest is White SUBURBS lolz

DXfan01
  • DXfan01

Real Nigga

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (Big Time Chief @ Tuesday, Nov 20 2012, 18:55)
QUOTE (DXfan01 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:49)

True Though I wouldn't say that
Im from the Valley yes it is 50 percent mexican and 50 percent white
but half the crime of L.A is from the Valley, the Valley homies still puts it down
you got hard cities like Reseda, van Nuys, NoHo, Pacoima, Panorama City, Canoga Park the rest is White SUBURBS lolz

Ohh nahh bro.. I'm not saying the Valley isn't bad.. just saying its not like The Wood.. Crenshaw.. Leimert.. haha seen shootings in Sylmar Pacoima and Reseda... valley niggas still TU.

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:59 AM Edited by jsaba2018, 21 November 2012 - 02:01 AM.

the valley refers to the bitch ass part of cali lol, san fernando valley, cant be a true G out there. snoop mentions is in the song calafornia vacation by the game

"Especially when it comes to this Cali sh*t,
And I ain't talkin' bout hangin' in the valley Bitch,
Gang bang niggas all up in the alley Crip" smile.gif

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (jsaba2018 @ Wednesday, Nov 21 2012, 01:59)

the valley refers to the bitch ass part of cali lol, yosemite valley, cant be a true G out there. snoop mentions is in the song calafornia vacation by the game

"Especially when it comes to this Cali sh*t,
And I ain't talkin' bout hangin' in the valley Bitch,
Gang bang niggas all up in the alley Crip" smile.gif

Have we forgotten about the "Valley Girl" stereotype? Complete opposite of a South LA criminal.

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

lil something like this in the game would be a nice touch. just waiting at an intersection then. but itd be a rare event, more probable at night in rougher areas
  • Treetoppiru likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users