Quantcast

» «
Photo

The ghettos of Los santos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5,800 replies to this topic
mblue2
  • mblue2

dug they own graves. how crazy is them niccas?!

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 11:10)
QUOTE (mblue2 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 18:08)
QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 10:14)
QUOTE (kasa @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 16:53)
QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 16:05)
QUOTE (kasa @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 15:11)
QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 14:45)
QUOTE (kasa @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 09:20)
talking about mexicans: I wonder if there is part like East LA/Boyle Heights

Of course they are, It wouldnt be LA without mexicans. But it some dumbasses on here who will continue to say we haven`t seen them, so there not there. Yes mexican gangs will make a return in a big way and if anybody says different they are plain retarded

take it easy man and tbh Ill believe it when I see it, and I wasn't only talking about the Mexican gangs but also about the area of East Side LA which is very different looking then other neighbourhoods, quite hilly

nah i wasn`t tryna come at you sidewayz, im just sayin does anyone really think they will make a re-imagined LA without mexicans? I mean damn we even saw mexican gardeners and people wanna question the mexican gangs? I swear tryin to talk common sense to some people is like explaining algebra to a church mouse.

no problem man, it's true it would be strange without Mexican gangs but right now there has been no sign of them, maybe they will be there but not that big part like in GTA SA
and what is the picture of the blimp with East LA?

That`s echo park is used to be a mexican gang neighborhood but now they renovated it and its a middle class suburb

now i dont live in echo park, i live in south LA. but i kno for dam sure gang bangin never stops or vanishes out of any area there ever once was... theres still mexican gangs in echo park and they still war with each other.. this was at the end of Last year echo park gang shooting incident from December 2012

Yea take that suburb sh*t lightly foolie

exactly

Totalitarian
  • Totalitarian

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (mblue2 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 18:21)
QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 11:10)
QUOTE (mblue2 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 18:08)
QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 10:14)
QUOTE (kasa @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 16:53)
QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 16:05)
QUOTE (kasa @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 15:11)
QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 14:45)
QUOTE (kasa @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 09:20)
talking about mexicans: I wonder if there is part like East LA/Boyle Heights

Of course they are, It wouldnt be LA without mexicans. But it some dumbasses on here who will continue to say we haven`t seen them, so there not there. Yes mexican gangs will make a return in a big way and if anybody says different they are plain retarded

take it easy man and tbh Ill believe it when I see it, and I wasn't only talking about the Mexican gangs but also about the area of East Side LA which is very different looking then other neighbourhoods, quite hilly

nah i wasn`t tryna come at you sidewayz, im just sayin does anyone really think they will make a re-imagined LA without mexicans? I mean damn we even saw mexican gardeners and people wanna question the mexican gangs? I swear tryin to talk common sense to some people is like explaining algebra to a church mouse.

no problem man, it's true it would be strange without Mexican gangs but right now there has been no sign of them, maybe they will be there but not that big part like in GTA SA
and what is the picture of the blimp with East LA?

That`s echo park is used to be a mexican gang neighborhood but now they renovated it and its a middle class suburb

now i dont live in echo park, i live in south LA. but i kno for dam sure gang bangin never stops or vanishes out of any area there ever once was... theres still mexican gangs in echo park and they still war with each other.. this was at the end of Last year echo park gang shooting incident from December 2012

Yea take that suburb sh*t lightly foolie

exactly

So is it true Mexicans are the same size as leprechauns ? I also heard their addicted to cutting grass and like hopping fences, I'm from England so I'm just curious, I've never seen a Hispanic person in the flesh so i was just wandering about what their like.

Silentype
  • Silentype

Lone wolf

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 21:22)
QUOTE (MMG @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 21:19)
QUOTE (kasa @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 15:16)
QUOTE (MMG @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 20:59)
QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 14:48)
QUOTE (MMG @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 20:45)
QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 14:37)
QUOTE (MMG @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 20:34)
QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 14:31)
QUOTE (MMG @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 20:28)
some people need to shut it if youre not from LA.
its impossible for any game to be 100% life scale.

los angeles, although still affected by gang violence, is not plagued with gang banging like it was in the 70s-90s.
real life compton and watts are nice as f*ck now.
sure some parts of it looks "ghetto" but the streets is cleaned up.

less emphasis on the ghetto is MORE realistic.

lakewood, carson, torrence, inglewood, norwalk, buena park all nice places to live.

grow up and grow out of your wannabe gangster persona.

Born and raised in L.A. 77th and Normandie right next to Ccc.. So what you sayin?

then you should know that LA isnt gang city anymore.
the corporations, small businesses, and international culture overshadows the slums.
if the ghetto was half of GTA LS, you know that would not be a good representation of the atmosphere of the city.
R* got it right

Re read my edited msg.. If you lived here you would know that its still highly active.. Yea gang numbers are down due to injunctions but my little cousin just got shot at last nite(not hit) but still.. Know what you saying before u have people visiting here thinking something else homie.

i believe it.
gang violence is real.
some parts of the city, dangerous of course.

but what im saying is, if youre from the hood, you only see the hood.

sure the rough neighborhoods are there, but R* nailed the atmosphere of the city as a whole
Los Angeles now is more of a thriving international metropolis than a safehaven hideout for gangbangers

Yea but problem with that is.. We aint talking about L.A. as a whole in this topic.. This is strictly about South of the 10 freeway... It aint as bad as 80s and early 90s.. But you still better know what hood you are in and what or what not to wear, unless you are in your own hood. THATS STILL TODAY

what in the hell are you talking about bro?
people are complaining that the ghetto is under-represented.

user posted image

if the ghetto was any bigger than this, the atmosphere of the game would spell out GANG CITY.
but LA is more of an international metropolis than what boyz n the hood makes it out to be.
the ghettos in GTA V will be just as dangerous as you make it out to be.
however, it doesnt mean it should be bigger.

are we done here?

first of all we're not 100% sure this the ghetto
second it's also important Rockstar catches the right vibe of the ghetto but because we get so little info about it a lot of people are concerned, most info we see is about richer parts of the city where you play can golf/yoga/tennis. It's nice we have this but I hope there is also somethings to do in the ghetto areas

i think were good.
the ghetto in V is probably bigger than what it was in san andreas in pure size, and there was plenty to do in "ganton".

Man if its the size of all those hoods put together in S.A. Im cool with that

Man I'm not, fu*k that. I could've swore r* mentioned some where that this version of L.S. was going to be bigger and more detailed seeing as they were only going to do 1 city instead of multiple.

KrushLTx10
  • KrushLTx10

Speedy and Slightly Agitated

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

Would it really have hurt if R* put in Long Beach and Carson? It would have added considerable areas into South Central LS but now it looks completely lacking of two very important cities. The gateway cities.. Disgusts me that R* excluded them. If they included them it would have made the ghetto seem better represented, but it's not.

somedude224
  • somedude224

Brody

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

Yo, this be your boy "homes" up in here. Dis nigga you readin' got some mad experience
up in this boo' sh*t. Damn son, fo' all yall niggas who think the OP be trippin' can suck a
nigga's D. Up in here bitchez. Ghetto be some mad sh*t I know dat fo sho. I know up in
here for a factizzle that the ghettos be whack as hell nigga. Nothin Eva gon' change bout
this boo' sh*t.

In all seriousness though, I would not see any reason what so ever to not include the ghetto
aspect that the OP was talking about. I live near Victoria Park in LA (Which isn't to far from Compton) and when I'm in Compton it's just like the OP describes it.

As for the "hood" and
people getting shot all the time, no. Not at all. Maybe some crime in there, but not like
San Andreas was.

I've lived near Compton for 2 1/2 years and the worst experience I had is when
someone pulled a knife on me, and I turned fine.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (somedude224 @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 02:21)
Yo, this be your boy "homes" up in here. Dis nigga you readin' got some mad experience
up in this boo' sh*t. Damn son, fo' all yall niggas who think the OP be trippin' can suck a
nigga's D. Up in here bitchez. Ghetto be some mad sh*t I know dat fo sho. I know up in
here for a factizzle that the ghettos be whack as hell nigga. Nothin Eva gon' change bout
this boo' sh*t.

In all seriousness though, I would not see any reason what so ever to not include the ghetto
aspect that the OP was talking about. I live near Victoria Park in LA (Which isn't to far from Compton) and when I'm in Compton it's just like the OP describes it.

As for the "hood" and
people getting shot all the time, no. Not at all. Maybe some crime in there, but not like
San Andreas was.

Thought you were a weirdo until second paragraph..lol.. But yea ure gonna be pretty upset when u see how they chopped up the gateways

Lunatic100
  • Lunatic100

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:32 AM

this boo' sh*t.

As for the "hood" and
San Andreas was.

But see that is what im talking about right there. Why cant rockstar put more violence than usual? It`s just a videogame and i personally feel San Andreas wasnt violent enough. I dont want it to be too realistic to the point where shooting only happen once every 2 to 3 months. To tell the truth im expecting a good amount of exggarrated violence. I actually heard people say they dont want south los santos to be too violent because they want to admire the palm trees? mercie_blink.gif WTF you mean to tell me people dont want to many shooting cause they claim it`s frustrating?? At least have to where the level of violence increases at nighttime. sarcasm.gif

mblue2
  • mblue2

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:31 AM Edited by mblue2, 13 June 2013 - 10:35 AM.

QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 23:32)
this boo' sh*t.

As for the "hood" and
San Andreas was.

But see that is what im talking about right there. Why cant rockstar put more violence than usual? It`s just a videogame and i personally feel San Andreas wasnt violent enough. I dont want it to be too realistic to the point where shooting only happen once every 2 to 3 months. To tell the truth im expecting a good amount of exggarrated violence. I actually heard people say they dont want south los santos to be too violent because they want to admire the palm trees? mercie_blink.gif WTF you mean to tell me people dont want to many shooting cause they claim it`s frustrating?? At least have to where the level of violence increases at nighttime. sarcasm.gif

come on man like wtf?! u think cuz u lived in compton for 2 years and cuz you only got jac'd that its not that bad?! nicca where u from tho? do u bang? no u dont so i wouldnt expect you to go through gang related issues if u dont look like one and are not perceived as one.. thirsty hood niccas jac tha innocent that dont got nothing to do wit gang bangin of course, that dont mean that sh*t dont dont go down in compton cuz no one shot at you.. expect to be shot at if your from a turf cuz then u are some whole hoods enemy in compton.. u are more susceptible to the gang violence if you are from a gang cuz when u get pressed and asked where u from, u not turning nothing down so u bang yo hood when asked "where u from" and its a roll of tha dice from there whether whos asking is from a enemy hood or a hood u get along wit, gang bangers b outside so this happens everyday at random all day and it could go down anytime broad daylight across the county. blacs n mexicans get shot at everyday but its up to the shooters aim who dies that day... it might be 10 gang bangers that hit ICU in 24 hours but none dies.. but please believe that the LA times homicide map updates every week who dies and where in the county... gang bangers die every week.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (mblue2 @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 08:31)
this boo' sh*t.

As for the "hood" and
San Andreas was.

come on man like wtf?! u think cuz u lived in compton for 2 years and cuz you only got jac'd that its not that bad?! nicca where u from tho? do u bang? no u dont so i wouldnt expect you to go through gang related issues if u dont look like one and are not perceived as one.. thirsty hood niccas jac tha innocent that dont got nothing to do wit gang bangin of course, that dont mean that sh*t dont dont go down in compton cuz no one shot at you.. expect to be shot at if your from a turf cuz then u are some whole hoods enemy in compton.. u are more susceptible to the gang violence if you are from a gang cuz when u get pressed and asked where u from, u not turning nothing down so u bang yo hood when asked "where u from" and its a roll of tha dice from there whether whos asking is from a enemy hood or a hood u get along wit, gang bangers b outside so this happens everyday at random all day and it could go down anytime broad daylight across the county. blacs n mexicans get shot at everyday but its up to the shooters aim who dies that day... it might be 10 gang bangers that hit ICU in 24 hours but none dies.. but please believe that the LA times homicide map updates every week who dies and where in the county... gang bangers die every week.

icon14.gif my nig.. Finally i aint the only one explainin how sh*t work in the land... But its lookin like rockstar f*cked sh*t up how they explained.. Sayin ballas dont do sh*t unless provoked.. Except shoot at cop cars

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 11:38)
this boo' sh*t.

As for the "hood" and
San Andreas was.

icon14.gif my nig.. Finally i aint the only one explainin how sh*t work in the land... But its lookin like rockstar f*cked sh*t up how they explained.. Sayin ballas dont do sh*t unless provoked.. Except shoot at cop cars

For what it's worth, you can actually get hassled by the russian crew if you wear that albanian jacket in iv.

Maybe they'll fine tune the sytem this time where the ballas don't attack if Franklin isn't flying colors, but start warning you if you're wearing green like that one screenshot. And if you don't get out quick enough things get heated.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 11:51)
this boo' sh*t.

As for the "hood" and
San Andreas was.

For what it's worth, you can actually get hassled by the russian crew if you wear that albanian jacket in iv.

Maybe they'll fine tune the sytem this time where the ballas don't attack if Franklin isn't flying colors, but start warning you if you're wearing green like that one screenshot. And if you don't get out quick enough things get heated.

Damn never knew this

mblue2
  • mblue2

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:16 PM Edited by mblue2, 13 June 2013 - 12:27 PM.

QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 04:51)
this boo' sh*t.

As for the "hood" and
San Andreas was.

@getzmunney man all that bs i be reading like sh*t soft is irritating as Fuc! i cant possibly let that slide when i live in this hell hole everyday. but i hope that was some basic half assed observation on the spectators part that doesnt fit the actual gameplay element to a T.

@deacon bosco i hope its just like that as far as being in gang colors cuz if its not then R* really dropped the ball on capturing the atmosphere and that vibe and energy the hood exudes. in no way should Franklin b able to mob through balla hood in all green and not get pressed/ asked where he from or harassed/attacked if he doesnt have a weapon drawn? that makes no sense what so ever.. it would be safe to say that researchers and developers dropped the ball somewhere.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (mblue2 @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 12:16)
QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 04:51)
this boo' sh*t.

As for the "hood" and
San Andreas was.

@getzmunney man all that bs i be reading like sh*t soft is irritating as Fuc! i cant possibly let that slide when i live in this hell hole everyday. but i hope that was some basic half assed observation on the spectators part that doesnt fit the actual gameplay element to a T.

@deacon bosco i hope its just like that as far as being in gang colors cuz if its not then R* really dropped the ball on capturing the atmosphere and that vibe and energy the hood exudes. in no way should Franklin b able to mob through balla hood in all green and not get pressed/ asked where he from or harassed/attacked if he doesnt have a weapon drawn? that makes no sense what so ever.. it would be safe to say that researchers and developers dropped the ball somewhere.

I would be disgusted if they get that sh*t wrong.... With all the opportunity to capture the vibe of fear and danger ive had to go as a teen of just walking to the dash bus stop or even the store around the block. If they stray away from that imma be hella upset. They can nail this sh*t.

Cityofsaints
  • Cityofsaints

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

I never been to L.A., and I used to think it was the gang, but now it seems L.a. gang problem isn't even close as bad as where I live chicago. I'm a lil disappointed now lol.

E1999Eternal
  • E1999Eternal

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

While the gangs MAY be limited to a relatively small area, I expect the majority of Los Santos to be run-down and dangerous. It goes with the recession theme of the game where houses are foreclosing, people are desperate and the protags are trying to get money anyway they can. I expect the beach area, the houses in the Hills, and parts of Vinewood to be nice, but downtown and its surroundings should be pretty bad.

But I really don't know about gangs or turf and its prominence in the game. If they f*ck it up this game I really hope there's a DLC story that's all about turf wars.

Lunatic100
  • Lunatic100

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by Lunatic100, 13 June 2013 - 06:18 PM.

Does anybody remember how in San Andreas when you were in a war with the ballas you couldn`t even go to the cluckin bell without getting shot at and walking around Glen Park and Jefferson was damn near suicide? I WANT THAT, i loved that feel of having to watch were i was at all times and recruiting 2 or 3 homies driving to east beach and blasting some vagos. DAMN i miss that so much cryani.gif In San Andreas i have seen some CRAZY sh*t, like one of the members hollering at some bitches. I also saw one the families shooting an AK-47 at somebody. Just walking around Jefferson you would hear AK`s bustin off. Being around ganton you would see somebody doing a drive by on the cops. WE NEED THIS sh*t f*ck THE PETTY STUFF

nathan456
  • nathan456

Cant Be Touched

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 18:04)
Does anybody remember how in San Andreas when you were in a war with the ballas you couldn`t even go to the cluckin bell without getting shot at and walking around Glen Park and Jefferson was damn near suicide? I WANT THAT, i loved that feel of having to watch were i was at all times and recruiting 2 or 3 homies driving to east beach and blasting some vagos. DAMN i miss that so much cryani.gif In San Andreas i have seen some CRAZY sh*t, like one of the members hollering at some bitches. I also saw one the families shooting an AK-47 at somebody. Just walking around Jefferson you would hear AK`s bustin off. Being around ganton you would see somebody doing a drive by on the cops. WE NEED THIS sh*t f*ck THE PETTY STUFF

THIS!! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

UrbanTheEmcee
  • UrbanTheEmcee

I'm that bada** n*gga yo moms warned you about.

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

On some real sh*t, niggas should step to Franklin regardless. If he steps outside his hood looking like money he should have people attempting to rob him. Michael would have people eyeing him for robbery the moment he steps in the hood. Trevor will get passed off as a crack head.

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 14:04)

YES, all of this plus more. Like i said before the hood should be very detail and realistic from Trash on the ground from niggaz hanging out by the corner stores. I really hope rockstar don't f*ck up. confused.gif

UrbanTheEmcee
  • UrbanTheEmcee

I'm that bada** n*gga yo moms warned you about.

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

This sh*t is to funny.

mblue2
  • mblue2

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (Cityofsaints @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 08:44)
I never been to L.A., and I used to think it was the gang, but now it seems L.a. gang problem isn't even close as bad as where I live chicago. I'm a lil disappointed now lol.

As i said earlier, gang bangers in LA county die every week and get shot at everyday across the county.. its barely half the year and there have been 241 homicides across the county, so please dont down play the severity of gang violence in LA cuz its not sweet here. chicagos up and coming gang generation is on some 90's LA style gang wars where murder rates have sky rocketed past alarming just like in LA in the 90's. But yes, LA is no where near being the murder capital like chiraq has become today so maybe that to you meant LA is not as near as bad. i can understand why u feel that way.

kasa
  • kasa

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (dxbrandon @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 19:16)
QUOTE (Lunatic100 @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 14:04)

YES, all of this plus more. Like i said before the hood should be very detail and realistic from Trash on the ground from niggaz hanging out by the corner stores. I really hope rockstar don't f*ck up. confused.gif

absolutely, there should be a lot of random stuff happening in the hood, the ghetto can be the most exciting part of the city, for me the richer parts are quite boring

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:23 AM

Next topic for the next gta hahahah "the ghettos of (insert rockstar chicago parody)". Damn we close to 100000 now almost there!

kasa
  • kasa

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

another thing I was thinking: I hope there's also a lot of random encounters in the hood! Helping a homeboy from you gang who's getting beat up by rivals or stuff like that

Lunatic100
  • Lunatic100

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (UrbanTheEmcee @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 19:12)
On some real sh*t, niggas should step to Franklin regardless. If he steps outside his hood looking like money he should have people attempting to rob him. Michael would have people eyeing him for robbery the moment he steps in the hood. Trevor will get passed off as a crack head.

I just now read this but if the peds really could judge and comment on the 3 protags that sh*t would be live. Like Franklin walking past some people in the hood somebody could say
Franklin:
" Welcome home my nigga, you ready to put some work in"? Or when he gets more successful somebody would say something like "This nigga forgot where he came from"
Trevor: Dialogue for Trevor walking around the hood i would picture something like "A homie what you need"? or "We dont do that hillbilly sh*t around here homeboy"
Micheal:
What some people would say to Micheal: "You far away from home, get outta here" or "You look like some money...empty ya pockets" and proceeds to fight a robber. I expect the peds this time around to say alot of crazy sh*t.

somedude224
  • somedude224

Brody

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

Yeah Nigga I know fo' sho the ghettos be all tight n' sh*t nigga. These bitchez be mad
crazy nigga. I know that fo' sho. I be up in here like, "damn nigga, ghettos be the
best part fo sho bitchez" And I be like, Nigga, aint there nothin bad bout the hood.

Once again, I do think that the ghettos would be the best for us to explore
throughout the game, and I agree that it would be cool if we got different
reactions for the different characters.

Remember about Rockstar saying that you could flip people off and
their reaction differs according to their location? So maybe in modern
day "Ganton" if you give them the bird they quote on quote
"pop the
trunk on yo bitch ass" and such.

GTA_Prophet
  • GTA_Prophet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

Anyone know where the hookers hangout? I'll be straight down there to do some business...

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:24 AM Edited by jsaba2018, 18 June 2013 - 04:30 AM.

i wanna see random gang shootouts/drive-bys on the borders of enemy turfs, alot of gang graffiti and the ghetto bird circling above....

wouldnt be nice to walk through the hood and then hearing gunshots pop off and then actually being able to go and see the results of that shootout? like police turning up and searching gang members, the spotlight on that street/alley / on you , etc and actually seeing the body covered with sheets.

R should also put a black-mexican race war in its all apart of hood politics and show the hispanic growth in recent years, weve only seen 2 black gangs so far dafuq, they did say its in the economic struggle period so the hoods should be RIFE with crime, people turning to alternitives to make money

WE NEED THIS FEELING

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (jsaba2018 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 00:24)
i wanna see random gang shootouts/drive-bys on the borders of enemy turfs, alot of gang graffiti and the ghetto bird circling above....

wouldnt be nice to walk through the hood and then hearing gunshots pop off and then actually being able to go and see the results of that shootout? like police turning up and searching gang members, the spotlight on that street/alley / on you , etc

WE NEED THIS FEELING

Yes, we need details like this for the hood. And also like Kasa said Lot's of random encounters.

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (dxbrandon @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 04:27)
QUOTE (jsaba2018 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 00:24)

wouldnt be nice to walk through the hood and then hearing gunshots pop off and then actually being able to go and see the results of that shootout? like police turning up and searching gang members, the spotlight on that street/alley / on you , etc

WE NEED THIS FEELING

Yes, we need details like this for the hood. And also like Kasa said Lot's of random encounters.

I've been pushing for random encounters since the start of the topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users