The ghettos of Los santos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5,800 replies to this topic
OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:47)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:44)
QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:41)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:37)
QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:32)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:30)
QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:28)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:26)
QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:24)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:19)
QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:17)
any ways.... B.O.T......
I think the ghettos of los santos will be like the scene a bit into the first GTA:V trailer, actual NPC crime and
punishment, gang shootouts every now and then, maybe like FIB getting involved in an NPC raid that sorta stuff.

yeah but fib raids RARE you dont wanna be walking down the block with a strap then 10 F.I.B cars roll up and search you lol.gif

you get my point though, right? Did I get the wrong service? must I have been thinking FBI?

yeah F.I.B is gta FBI but i dont wanna be creeping through the hood tryna smoke some ballas then the f*cking whole F.I.B come search me lol.gif

but yeah i feel you, and its a good idea

ain`t they got nothin` on me! biggrin.gif

yeah but imma always have my burner ahahah lol.gif

but i wanna see a special gang unit?

you mean somthing like C.R.A.S.H in San Andreas, but less corrupt?

just an LSPD gang unit, always creeping around in the hood

that would be good, but annoying if your trying to create chaos without cops on ur ass when you fire a bullet (like in IV)

yeah, but it would take like 10 in game mins for them to come, if you aint there, you dont get caught unless you got taped, if you are you get searched, you f*cked if your strapped, or if carrying a knife, they think you gon poke someone up lol.gif

think though, new 10 in game minutes = roughly 20 real life seconds and wh...... actually why be bothered? that's why we've got multiplayer free roam

30 in game mins thats 30 seconds

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:48)
any ways.... B.O.T......
I think the ghettos of los santos will be like the scene a bit into the first GTA:V trailer, actual NPC crime and
punishment, gang shootouts every now and then, maybe like FIB getting involved in an NPC raid that sorta stuff.

yeah but fib raids RARE you dont wanna be walking down the block with a strap then 10 F.I.B cars roll up and search you lol.gif

you get my point though, right? Did I get the wrong service? must I have been thinking FBI?

yeah F.I.B is gta FBI but i dont wanna be creeping through the hood tryna smoke some ballas then the f*cking whole F.I.B come search me lol.gif

that would be good, but annoying if your trying to create chaos without cops on ur ass when you fire a bullet (like in IV)

yeah, but it would take like 10 in game mins for them to come, if you aint there, you dont get caught unless you got taped, if you are you get searched, you f*cked if your strapped, or if carrying a knife, they think you gon poke someone up lol.gif

think though, new 10 in game minutes = roughly 20 real life seconds and wh...... actually why be bothered? that's why we've got multiplayer free roam

that was the old GTA era though(ps2). on IV one in game minute equals to about 2-3 RL seconds

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:52)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:48)
any ways.... B.O.T......

that was the old GTA era though(ps2). on IV one in game minute equals to about 2-3 RL seconds

how ever many minutes then, 30 REAL LIFE SECONDS for the police to respnd in the ghetto

that could be good, depending on where you are depends on how long the cops take to come, eg.

ghetto- 1 in game hour
mid class- 30 in game mins

rich- 10 mins in game

THEMANatwar
  • THEMANatwar

Work Hard, Play Hard

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

I'm straped an gon poke a fool up bruh. Ya hear me cuz.

Str8 thug 4 lyfe

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

@OhSoPaid: oh I misunderstood what you ment. I was thinking like :
1.quickly get wanted level
2.the cops come within hose 03 seconds so hey would be in your vicinity after about 10 and
after full 30 they at you position

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (THEMANatwar @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:56)
I'm straped an gon poke a fool up bruh. Ya hear me cuz.

Str8 thug 4 lyfe

ignore this fool man,
@Jioyt

yeah where you are depends on how long cops take,

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

Please stop quoting. That sh*t's hurting my eye balls.

I haven't read all of the comments here, but the argument about what SCLA is really like caught my eye. The fact of the matter is, crime in LA is the lowest it's ever been. While your list is exactly what you'd find a few years ago, now you'd struggle to find half of them. I'm sorry to spoil your fun, but the things you see on TV and in Movies is exaggerated, let me tel you.
I am excited to see how much detail they put into it though. The thing i love the most about GTA games is that there's so much little detail in places you don't even notice half of the time. The ambiance and background of each area would be a great example of that. I'm sure they'll be making it as realistic as possible.

Oh, and if you really feel the need to, you're welcome to call me ignorant and whatever for not actually being from LA so i clearly have no idea. But i'd rather you didn't.

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (cjspeed @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:04)

I haven't read all of the comments here, but the argument about what SCLA is really like caught my eye. The fact of the matter is, crime in LA is the lowest it's ever been. While your list is exactly what you'd find a few years ago, now you'd struggle to find half of them. I'm sorry to spoil your fun, but the things you see on TV and in Movies is exaggerated, let me tel you.
I am excited to see how much detail they put into it though. The thing i love the most about GTA games is that there's so much little detail in places you don't even notice half of the time. The ambiance and background of each area would be a great example of that. I'm sure they'll be making it as realistic as possible.

Oh, and if you really feel the need to, you're welcome to call me ignorant and whatever for not actually being from LA so i clearly have no idea. But i'd rather you didn't.

im from l.a and livein l.a and see near enough all that sh*t everyday.

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:08 PM

I haven't read all of the comments here

well with all the quote you can read em` all at once then cant you? cool.gif

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:06)

I'm sorry, but i find that incredibly hard to believe.

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (cjspeed @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:18)

Lots of things are hard to belive, like when you find out you 5 months pregnant. sh*t happens man. hey cj remember me when you get to the top.

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

dont believe it then, you wouldnt want to, after what most people in SC go through, they themselves dont want to believe it, ask anyone from sc

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:21)

dont believe it then, you wouldnt want to, after what most people in SC go through, they themselves dont want to believe it, ask anyone from sc

Hey OhSoPaid I think we should all stop questioning each other,getin` hairy. after all, CJ was just stating his point.

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:27)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:21)

Hey OhSoPaid I think we should all stop questioning each other,getin` hairy. after all, CJ was just stating his point.

then i stated mine then he said he dont believe me then i told him not to and why

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

I wonder if circle right circle right left square triangle up will still work in V
biggrin.gif

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:36)
I wonder if circle right circle right left square triangle up will still work in V
biggrin.gif

which is it?

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:38)
I wonder if  circle     right     circle     right     left   square     triangle     up   will still work in V
biggrin.gif

which is it?

the "Never wanted" cheat code that's supposed to wipe and freeze wanted level but ps2 I just freeze your wanted level

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:41)
I wonder if   circle     right     circle     right     left    square     triangle     up    will still work in V
biggrin.gif

which is it?

the "Never wanted" cheat code that's supposed to wipe and freeze wanted level but ps2 I just freeze your wanted level

that was TOO good hope they have it

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:42)
I wonder if   circle       right       circle       right       left      square       triangle       up      will still work in V
biggrin.gif

which is it?

I know right. that or at least rhino mk.3 tank as mk.2 was in S.A

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:44)
I wonder if   circle       right       circle       right       left      square       triangle       up      will still work in V
biggrin.gif

which is it?

i want a cheat that gives you more money aswell

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:46)
I wonder if   circle         right         circle         right         left        square         triangle         up        will still work in V
biggrin.gif

which is it?

I think its R1 R2 L1 X left down right up left down right up
full health and armour + $25,000

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:55)
I wonder if   circle         right         circle         right         left        square         triangle         up        will still work in V
biggrin.gif

which is it?

yeah but in gta 5 i wan it

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:55)
QUOTE (Jioyt @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:55)
I wonder if   circle           right           circle           right           left          square           triangle           up          will still work in V
biggrin.gif

which is it?

yeah but in gta 5 i wan it

good point. im sure therle be some sort of health cheat for us

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:01 AM

come on people lets talk ghettos, guns, gangs and bitchez

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by Jioyt, 29 July 2013 - 12:08 AM.

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:01)

*dust ball slowly flows by as whistle of wind follows*

I wonder if its will be possible to do house raids as a drug war side mission, like in EFLC, TBOGT

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:05)

I wonder if its will be possible to do house raids as a drug war side mission, like in EFLC, TBOGT

or put in work for respect and the more respect the more you get paid, or the better guns you get as franklin

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:12)

or put in work for respect and the more respect the more you get paid, or the better guns you get as franklin

I can actually see that technique work a lot,but this is rockstars game so...damn

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:17)

I can actually see that technique work a lot,but this is rockstars game so...damn

it would be sweet but you only get respect if a homie is there like you go in a car, cap a balla you get some respect so when you do the drug busts you get a bigger cut and better weapons for putting in work, but you can ONLY use them weapons for putting in work like start with your fists to bats to knifes to nines to shottys to tecs to aks

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:20)

it would be sweet but you only get respect if a homie is there like you go in a car, cap a balla you get some respect so when you do the drug busts you get a bigger cut and better weapons for putting in work, but you can ONLY use them weapons for putting in work like start with your fists to bats to knifes to nines to shottys to tecs to aks

and then gradually get to greater weapons and customisations.... wait when did COD take over biggrin.gif

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:21)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:20)

and then gradually get to greater weapons and customisations.... wait when did COD take over biggrin.gif

ahahah you rank up in the respect of your hood

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users