The ghettos of Los santos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5,800 replies to this topic
OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (SlapEmLikeFloyd @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:28)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:21)
QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:19)
QUOTE (Captain VXR @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:05)
So many wannabe badmans here....

Can't wait to get a green 64 Impala, dress Franklin in all green and mow down some ballas. I'd love it if the ballas and other street gangs act more hostile to Franklin when he's wearing green, are scared of Trevor, and try to mug Michael.

Hell yeah. In Ballas territory, they should be hunting down anyone that's flagged in green. Same goes for anyone in Families turf that's wearing purple.

and in the varrios, some places if blacks are seen after dark they could get killed, thats the laws in some areas, love to see this

Look at what this nigga just wrote ...and all yall fake house negroes is siding with his bitch ass tryna call me fake i never said i was bangin i said i got fam from COAST and NHC whos bangin on this tacos homeboys, f*ck YALL.

then why you repping for ecc? and nhc then? people could get killed if you had said it to someone different, your lucky i can forgive people easily.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by Getzmunney, 27 July 2013 - 08:36 PM.

Can't wait to get a green 64 Impala, dress Franklin in all green and mow down some ballas. I'd love it if the ballas and other street gangs act more hostile to Franklin when he's wearing green, are scared of Trevor, and try to mug Michael.

Hell yeah. In Ballas territory, they should be hunting down anyone that's flagged in green. Same goes for anyone in Families turf that's wearing purple.

and in the varrios, some places if blacks are seen after dark they could get killed, thats the laws in some areas, love to see this

Look at what this nigga just wrote ...and all yall fake house negroes is siding with his bitch ass tryna call me fake i never said i was bangin i said i got fam from COAST and NHC whos bangin on this tacos homeboys, f*ck YALL.

I jus seen this fucc sh*t.. I aint even from the eastside.. But get off here with that racist sh*t ohsopaid.. Its still MOVIN over here though.. But nigga ohsopaid dont post no racist sh*t n plead like u innocent fucc boi.. Bac on topic

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:33)

I jus seen this fucc sh*t.. I aint even from the eastside.. But get off here with that racist sh*t ohsopaid.. Its still MOVIN over here though.. But niggas ohsopaid dont post no racist sh*t n plead like u innocent fucc boi.. Bac on topic

yeah, i aint bein racist, if it was the other way around and blacks killed hispanics i would be happy, i would be fun to just walk through east l.s as franklin and get chased by some eses, no disrespect intended holmes.

JCX1992
  • JCX1992

Merry Xmas !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Fake ass net bangers none of you guys are even from LA, even if you are your not active gang bangers get a life you f*cking lames this is gta forums not thehoodup.com damn you all are stupid & ruined this topic.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Alright, enough of this childish bickering. The troll has been banned. Back on topic.

chibulls
  • chibulls

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

lol

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (chibulls @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:50)
lol

Yup.. So yall think the map is gonna be a decent size? I think its gonna be alot of alleys and side streets.
also im sure a certain turf will be seperated by train tracks

chibulls
  • chibulls

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

@Getzmunney

I hope so bruh..... but some of the screens I seen like that jet flying @ night made the city seem big as hell tho.

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (chibulls @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:00)
@Getzmunney

I hope so bruh..... but some of the screens I seen like that jet flying @ night made the city seem big as hell tho.

in a trailer on the tracks, i think that might be the separation line

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:03)
@Getzmunney

One of em

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:05)
@Getzmunney

One of em

yeah i hope so, i hope it is like l.a, you get the big f*cking turfs, like the bountys for example, or the tiny ass gangs like the tiny hustlers, that would be real nice, like walk down the street and you in ballas country

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:07)
@Getzmunney

One of em

yeah i hope so, i hope it is like l.a, you get the big f*cking turfs, like the bountys for example, or the tiny ass gangs like the tiny hustlers, that would be real nice, like walk down the street and you in ballas country

It will be like this.. Rockstar aint stupid.. There will be several sets of ballas and a few families sets.. A bunch of mexican hoods spread all around

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:10)
QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:07)
@Getzmunney

One of em

It will be like this.. Rockstar aint stupid.. There will be several sets of ballas and a few families sets.. A bunch of mexican hoods spread all around

yeah or maybe some ballas in east l.s surrounded by the eses, and some ballas in vespucci, or close, like the shoreline crips, that would be good biggrin.gif

chibulls
  • chibulls

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

@Getzmunney & OhSoPaid

ya'll mean like this screen maybe this might be a hood divider user posted image

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (chibulls @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:13)
@Getzmunney & OhSoPaid

ya'll mean like this screen maybe this might be a hood divider user posted image

Perfect pic bro.. Spot on.. Thats one of the seperations.. This is close to LS version of watts

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:15)
@Getzmunney & OhSoPaid

Perfect pic bro.. Spot on.. Thats one of the seperations.. This is close to LS version of watts

yeah watts on the left side of the pic i think?

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:17)
QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:15)
@Getzmunney & OhSoPaid

yeah watts on the left side of the pic i think?

Yea.. The left is more far south

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

Im trippin.. South central is gonna be big.. That pic says it

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:28)
Im trippin.. South central is gonna be big.. That pic says it

that is some true mierda hombre!

BP map didnt show no side streets either

JCX1992
  • JCX1992

Merry Xmas !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

That ugly bridge in the background just kills it for me.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (JCX1992 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:34)
That ugly bridge in the background just kills it for me.

I feel you.. sh*t looks too scenic looks like the bay area oakland.. But we will see how it feels street level because that pic is taken from up high

derekjudy1904
  • derekjudy1904

baby majick760

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Stop bitching bout the bridge suicidal.gif sneaky2.gif icon13.gif

JCX1992
  • JCX1992

Merry Xmas !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (derekjudy1904 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:38)
Stop bitching bout the bridge suicidal.gif sneaky2.gif icon13.gif

Stfu you idiot, it's not realistic with that stupid looking bridge in the backdrop, I'm not going to blow smoke up R*'s ass, if i don't like how something looks i will say it.

chibulls
  • chibulls

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

@Getzmunney @ OhSoPaid

Thanks for y'all insight because y'all from LA....... But yea man I think South LS and East LS is going to be bigger than we think.

And like you guys said we haven't even seen the Barrios yet.

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (chibulls @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:47)
@Getzmunney @ OhSoPaid

Thanks for y'all insight because y'all from LA....... But yea man I think South LS and East LS is going to be bigger than we think.

exactly, mexicans is taking over in south central east l.a everywhere, they will definately get it right!

However, the black areas are still huge, which means there is the huge varrios plus the, dont know how to say this but, the black areas, it is going to be MUCH bigger than we think.

And in advance, if i say anything you think is racist, im sorry, it isnt, im not racist.
Just to get that out there

chibulls
  • chibulls

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:53)
@Getzmunney @ OhSoPaid

Thanks for y'all insight because y'all from LA.......  But yea man I think South LS and East LS is going to be bigger than we think. 

exactly, mexicans is taking over in south central east l.a everywhere, they will definately get it right!

However, the black areas are still huge, which means there is the huge varrios plus the, dont know how to say this but, the black areas, it is going to be MUCH bigger than we think.

And in advance, if i say anything you think is racist, im sorry, it isnt, im not racist.

Naw you good Paid.

I'm black and from one of the worst and blackest cities in the nation (Baltimore) and you come off as cool to me. I don't care if you Mexican, Australian, European, etc. I have love for everybody we all brothers and sisters in my eyes.

But yea Paid I hope the Barrios/hoods are huge with all the housing projects (Aliso Village before being demolished, Nickerson Gardens, Jordan Downs, Imperial Gardens, The Jungles, Ramona Gardens, etc.)

OhSoPaid
  • OhSoPaid

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (chibulls @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 22:09)
@Getzmunney @ OhSoPaid

Thanks for y'all insight because y'all from LA.......  But yea man I think South LS and East LS is going to be bigger than we think. 

Naw you good Paid.

I'm black and from one of the worst and blackest cities in the nation (Baltimore) and you come off as cool to me. I don't care if you Mexican, Australian, European, etc. I have love for everybody we all brothers and sisters in my eyes.

But yea Paid I hope the Barrios/hoods are huge with all the housing projects (Aliso Village before being demolished, Nickerson Gardens, Jordan Downs, Imperial Gardens, The Jungles, Ramona Gardens, etc.)

yeah my names hector btw.
and yeah unless they piss me off, then they aint my brother:p

and yeah, we seen jungles,

i want to see the downs, the gardens, the courts and ramona, and maybe hacienda village squeezed in somewhere, but definatley wanna see aliso in east l.s,

but also wanna see south centrals, legendary 1 story houses with the colors tounge.gif
and wanna see lots of sets of a gang based on sureno, like some in gta compton like based off,

tortilla flats
70s

and some in florence, like florencia

and some in watts like watts varrio grapes

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (OhSoPaid @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 22:14)
QUOTE (chibulls @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 22:09)
@Getzmunney @ OhSoPaid

Naw you good Paid.

yeah my names hector btw.
and yeah unless they piss me off, then they aint my brother:p

and yeah, we seen jungles,

i want to see the downs, the gardens, the courts and ramona, and maybe hacienda village squeezed in somewhere, but definatley wanna see aliso in east l.s,

but also wanna see south centrals, legendary 1 story houses with the colors tounge.gif
and wanna see lots of sets of a gang based on sureno, like some in gta compton like based off,

tortilla flats
70s

and some in florence, like florencia

and some in watts like watts varrio grapes

I heard a while back a long long time ago in like 2012 that R took hundreds of thousands of photos of LA and its iconic areas, to help develop gta v. Can someone confirm this? Or was it bs?

Cause if that's true, then we will see a damn good hood

jsaba2018
  • jsaba2018

LK XBOX CLIQUE OG

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by jsaba2018, 28 July 2013 - 05:34 AM.

user posted image

Look at the graffiti in the bottom left side if the canal to the left of the "tarp"

X15?? I think we may have found out first Latino gang sign!

And it's on the east side of the ls river considering south LS is to the west,,so it's on the east LS side?
I say this cause any sureno gang that pays homage to the Mexican mafia uses X3, so if there's an X15 then there must be a Latino gang paying homage to a fictional Mexican mafia? Could it be true?

@ohsopaid let me know what u think

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (JCX1992 @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 03:17)
QUOTE (derekjudy1904 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:38)
Stop bitching bout the bridge suicidal.gif   sneaky2.gif   icon13.gif

Stfu you idiot, it's not realistic with that stupid looking bridge in the backdrop, I'm not going to blow smoke up R*'s ass, if i don't like how something looks i will say it.

it's not realistic

Los Santos itself isn't a realistic portrayal of the humongous size of Los Angeles; but is that a reason to whine? I'd say no. With the current hardware, you can go for big sized cities, but with the big size, comes the sacrifice for life and detail. Like with LC, I'm pretty confident that R* have captured the look and feel of LA quite well.

Moreover, you won't always be seeing the bridge at street level, for the city is as big as LC+water, after all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users