The ghettos of Los santos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5,800 replies to this topic
TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 12:48)
QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 07:44)
QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 12:37)
QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 07:32)
QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 12:25)
I suppose if it's for one day max then the prison thing might work. Good idea with the connecting with potential heist crew recruitment. If you want to make all sorts of criminal connects prison is the best place to do it. lol true stories though. I know there's hoods on all sides of LA. in this scaled down version I don't think there will be any outside the "designated" hood. We might be surprised though. R* good for that.

Yeah ik lol prison is the place so it would be cool to see but they wont add it.
And yeah 1 day would be cool , imagine if you could prison riot , gang fights in prison and stuff
would be quite cool. Connect up with people , Trevor & Michael would be fkd tho lol

I reckon there will be , GTA SA featured more than 1 hood in LS , different estates and stuff.

Admittedly, riots and fights would be cool. Mike and Trevor would have a tough time. They'd have to clique up with the Aryans. What if all three protags end up in there together? mercie_blink.gif I know they won't add it, but it's nice to speculate. For the hoods, I sure hope so man. IV had a good number of hoods even though they were a safe and comfortable place to live.

Then the protags would have to talk without getting into a race war which could be difficult. Would be cool though. Yeah deffo need multiple hoods and gangs , they cant justs make loads of country and loads of high life and ignore the hood and ghetto. That's what LS is most primary famous for from San Andreas

The secret communication in prison could be stealth related. They could send kites or something. They promised us sprawl and I'm sure LS will feel big, but I don't see sprawl. They don't even have an east los. I know there's hoods in the north side of LA. Does anyone think places like Victorville will be in?

That makes sense that itd be stealth related. Could work too. And i don't think they add much to LS to represent but i think they've nodded the world to include stuff on different areas. Sorta sucks that majority will be country tho.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Lost Kings- Street Soldier. Rep that Red!

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 08:18)
I suppose if it's for one day max then the prison thing might work. Good idea with the connecting with potential heist crew recruitment. If you want to make all sorts of criminal connects prison is the best place to do it. lol true stories though. I know there's hoods on all sides of LA. in this scaled down version I don't think there will be any outside the "designated" hood. We might be surprised though. R* good for that.

Yeah ik lol prison is the place so it would be cool to see but they wont add it.
And yeah 1 day would be cool , imagine if you could prison riot , gang fights in prison and stuff
would be quite cool. Connect up with people , Trevor & Michael would be fkd tho lol

I reckon there will be , GTA SA featured more than 1 hood in LS , different estates and stuff.

Admittedly, riots and fights would be cool. Mike and Trevor would have a tough time. They'd have to clique up with the Aryans. What if all three protags end up in there together? mercie_blink.gif I know they won't add it, but it's nice to speculate. For the hoods, I sure hope so man. IV had a good number of hoods even though they were a safe and comfortable place to live.

Then the protags would have to talk without getting into a race war which could be difficult. Would be cool though. Yeah deffo need multiple hoods and gangs , they cant justs make loads of country and loads of high life and ignore the hood and ghetto. That's what LS is most primary famous for from San Andreas

The secret communication in prison could be stealth related. They could send kites or something. They promised us sprawl and I'm sure LS will feel big, but I don't see sprawl. They don't even have an east los. I know there's hoods in the north side of LA. Does anyone think places like Victorville will be in?

That makes sense that itd be stealth related. Could work too. And i don't think they add much to LS to represent but i think they've nodded the world to include stuff on different areas. Sorta sucks that majority will be country tho.

I got confidence in R* that they've captured southern Cali. I was disappointed to when I found out it was only one city. They confirmed small towns which is awesome, but I'm a fan of the smaller second city theory. Maybe that's what's all the way north that they haven't revealed yet. It's probably Fresno. They got hoods they're too.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 13:23)

I got confidence in R* that they've captured southern Cali. I was disappointed to when I found out it was only one city. They confirmed small towns which is awesome, but I'm a fan of the smaller second city theory. Maybe that's what's all the way north that they haven't revealed yet. It's probably Fresno. They got hoods they're too.

Truth. That would be cool. I just don't like the idea of all that country with nothing in it. I mean its like in GTA SA it got boring out there , if there's animals to hunt it could be cool but if there's nothing there it could get a bit annoying having to ride through loads of desert with nothing there to get to a high mountain or small town.

BTW you know how ppl wanna chase down protags there not using , cant we just call them up to hang out? I mean id like to come across one of them doing stuff but what are the chances? According to R* they get on with there lives quite fast so catching up could be difficult. Especially if your a whole map away. I saw someone put they were going to drop Trevor on a buildin and thn find him with Michael or franklin, but i reckon theyd auto him off the roof of the buildin , like automatic teleport or have him jump off the roof and die straight up taking him to a hospital. And image the reception they might get in each others areas.

Id love to be franklin and see Michael roll up in the hood in a top sports car , get jacked and he beats on the jacker or grabs a car and chases after his car , id hop in the back of the car he robs (if possible) and drive the sport car.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 08:32)

Truth. That would be cool. I just don't like the idea of all that country with nothing in it. I mean its like in GTA SA it got boring out there , if there's animals to hunt it could be cool but if there's nothing there it could get a bit annoying having to ride through loads of desert with nothing there to get to a high mountain or small town.

BTW you know how ppl wanna chase down protags there not using , cant we just call them up to hang out? I mean id like to come across one of them doing stuff but what are the chances? According to R* they get on with there lives quite fast so catching up could be difficult. Especially if your a whole map away. I saw someone put they were going to drop Trevor on a buildin and thn find him with Michael or franklin, but i reckon theyd auto him off the roof of the buildin , like automatic teleport or have him jump off the roof and die straight up taking him to a hospital. And image the reception they might get in each others areas.

Id love to be franklin and see Michael roll up in the hood in a top sports car , get jacked and he beats on the jacker or grabs a car and chases after his car , id hop in the back of the car he robs (if possible) and drive the sport car.

Hunting's confirmed. It's a minigame. They have to have the "friend" feature. I can see them not associating so they don't get linked to eachother, but we need someone to hang out with. I thought the same thing about catching up to the other two protags to see what they do. See Trevor in an intese shootout with police. See Mike ride by on his bike. I don't think we'll be able to catch up though. they'll be on the move constantly no doubt. Unless they have sleep schedules.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 13:55)

Hunting's confirmed. It's a minigame. They have to have the "friend" feature. I can see them not associating so they don't get linked to eachother, but we need someone to hang out with. I thought the same thing about catching up to the other two protags to see what they do. See Trevor in an intese shootout with police. See Mike ride by on his bike. I don't think we'll be able to catch up though. they'll be on the move constantly no doubt. Unless they have sleep schedules.

Looks like in chillin with Lemar then.
No way Il be able to catch up with the others if
theyre constantly moving.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 08:59)

Yeah, I wonder if that's Frank's only close friend. If he's in or hanging with the Families then he's got to be mad cool with the other dudes in the hood. He might even be cool with dudes from another hood too. I know the Families back him up for sure.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 14:03)

Yeah, I wonder if that's Frank's only close friend. If he's in or hanging with the Families then he's got to be mad cool with the other dudes in the hood. He might even be cool with dudes from another hood too. I know the Families back him up for sure.

I think lemar and the dude that's with Lemar when he says 'Gangsta Sht' lol
and yeah gotta roll round in the hood with the homies of the hoods.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:04)

Don't forget Chop is one of the homies too. I hop we can sick him on rivals like in the trailer.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:10)

Don't forget Chop is one of the homies too. I hop we can sick him on rivals like in the trailer.

Lol the Homie Chop, Does he sit up in the car? That's mad , got to send him to kill some rivals , if he gets hurt or killed tho ima be rampaging on the murderer

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:15)

Lol the Homie Chop, Does he sit up in the car? That's mad , got to send him to kill some rivals , if he gets hurt or killed tho ima be rampaging on the murderer

It looked like the screen of him in the car might have been in game so I hope so. Get two of the crew in the back with Chop riding shotgun. Swerve up on some Ballas and craziness ensues.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:18)

It looked like the screen of him in the car might have been in game so I hope so. Get two of the crew in the back with Chop riding shotgun. Swerve up on some Ballas and craziness ensues.

Sounds epic bro, Chop Shotgun and Homies in the back and puttin hurtin on the "Ballas".
Gotta bust em up with my crew. Reckon they'll get murdered?

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:21)

Sounds epic bro, Chop Shotgun and Homies in the back and puttin hurtin on the "Ballas".

Of course, the Ballas ain't about sh*t. They were busters in SA and they'll be busters in V. You saw them getting tore up in the trailers and most of them was running away all the time.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:25)

Of course, the Ballas ain't about sh*t. They were busters in SA and they'll be busters in V. You saw them getting tore up in the trailers and most of them was running away all the time.

Trust , like that screenshot where Franklin is drive byin on them and they runnin like hell.
Reckon it is the Ballas? There not confirmed.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:26)

Trust , like that screenshot where Franklin is drive byin on them and they runnin like hell.

Yeah they are. They said the Ballas are still going strong. Prime example with the driveby. Not one bucked back. Straight bitches.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:29)

Yeah they are. They said the Ballas are still going strong. Prime example with the driveby. Not one bucked back. Straight bitches.

Oh ok where's that at bro? , Gonna be poppin bullets into those Ballas.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Nested quotes..... nested quotes everywhere

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

Yall need to kill it with all the extra quotes

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:30)

Damn, I can't remember. I think it might have been IGN or Gameinformer. Someone on here has to know.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

QUOTE (lazloisdavrock @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:30)
Nested quotes..... nested quotes everywhere

Oh well its all good.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

CTFU @Getz. We was kind of drawin huh. That's what happens when you can't sleep.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:32)
QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:30)

Damn, I can't remember. I think it might have been IGN or Gameinformer. Someone on here has to know.

Damn i gotta find that info. Didn kno they were confirmed

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

N this fool does it anyway

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:35)

Yo we got a mo fkn skyscrapper goin on its all GD lol , dnt worrie bruh we'll chop it....eventually lol

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:36)
QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:35)

Yo we got a mo fkn skyscrapper goin on its all GD lol , dnt worrie bruh we'll chop it....eventually lol

Yeah Getz contribute to the tower.

OT do you know where they confirmed the Ballas?

Carmelo2
  • Carmelo2

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

Just coz Ballas were getting run up on in the trailers it doesnt mean they wont be on stuff come September 17th.

I'm still tryna figure out how that small little "ghetto" can have two sets of niggas banging on each other in a realistic way.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Carmelo2 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:40)
Just coz Ballas were getting run up on in the trailers it doesnt mean they wont be on stuff come September 17th.

I'm still tryna figure out how that small little "ghetto" can have two sets of niggas banging on each other in a realistic way.

Some of them will stand and fight, but you don't think they'll me a match for the Families do you? The hood can be split in half. Ballas on the east and Families on the west. Idk where the other gangs would fit in though.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Carmelo2 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:40)

Still don't mean we cant pop em down , that's my intentions.
And what map you using to think about these two gangs bangin?
cos there's gotta be 4 gangs or 3 atleast , seeing as there were 4 plus mafia/triads/rebels
in SA.

Motor Clubs comin might fk things up tho on the amount who will be in the ghetto. And
if the mob in the highlife as well. Just need that gangs run cheat for once i completed the story too.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

They can't only have two gangs it wouldn't make sense. LA is supposed to be infested with gangs. LS should be no different.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:43)

Some of them will stand and fight, but you don't think they'll me a match for the Families do you? The hood can be split in half. Ballas on the east and Families on the west. Idk where the other gangs would fit in though.

West Side Families / East Side Front Yard Ballas...
I can live with that....But i kinda want more.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:47)
QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:43)

West Side Families / East Side Front Yard Ballas...
I can live with that....But i kinda want more.

There's got to be more to the gangs and the hoods than they're letting on. Damn R* and their secrets!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users