Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gang Life in Los Santos

9,204 replies to this topic
Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:28 PM

Gang stuff fans - these PC mods have all the gang stuff covered, there is now a mod for random gang shootouts and drive-bys in the hood, it's BRILLIANT !! https://www.gta5-mod...ts/lively-world

• lydianduck, don_pedro and Piggsy pls like this

Oldsport
  • Oldsport

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:31 AM

Woah forgot all about this thread, thats dope tho, if only it wasnt only for pc

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:08 PM

Gang stuff fans - these PC mods have all the gang stuff covered, there is now a mod for random gang shootouts and drive-bys in the hood, it's BRILLIANT !! https://www.gta5-mod...ts/lively-world

Thanks General, have to give that one a try, I got back to playing gta v. I modified the loadouts file so now the gangs have tons of different weapons. I wanted to keep it realistic so they mainly have pistols but you may get shot by smgs or even a compact rifle (including extended magazines and guns from latest updates). If any of you guys want to test it pls message me.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:05 PM Edited by Official General, 23 May 2017 - 11:06 PM.

Thanks General, have to give that one a try, I got back to playing gta v. I modified the loadouts file so now the gangs have tons of different weapons. I wanted to keep it realistic so they mainly have pistols but you may get shot by smgs or even a compact rifle (including extended magazines and guns from latest updates). If any of you guys want to test it pls message me.

Make you try it bro, it's very good. Basically with this mod, random gang drive-by shootings take place in all the gang areas of South Los Santos, a car zips through the hood and shoots at rivals, and very often they shoot back, it can get real crazy. It really brings life to the hood, in very much the fashion we have so longed for it to be. This mod also has a bunch of other features that bring life to the streets in general. 

I use this loadout mod https://www.gta5-mod...r-gang-loadoutsit's great as it's very realistic, the gangs carry mostly pistols, but sometimes they have Micro SMGs, Shotguns, and AKs. Only problem with it, is that it's only for the Families and Ballas, the Vagos and other gangs don't have this. But I roleplay my gang wars between the Families and Ballas mostly, so it don't bother me too much. 

Cheatz_N_Trickz
  • Cheatz_N_Trickz

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:57 PM Edited by Cheatz_N_Trickz, 24 May 2017 - 01:58 PM.

It's unbelievable that Rockstar didn't just put this stuff in themselves. Carjackers, hood shootouts and other petty crime should be at the top of the list when it comes to making a GTA world. Even the 3D era made a point of including this stuff.

And IV didn't really do its share of this random street crime either tbh, but considering the physics, effects and AI that game was pushing in 2008 it's easier to forgive. There was still plenty of ped activity and world ambiance to counterbalance it, something V again falls short on.
  • Official General, Dangerous and sad, SmokesWithCigs and 2 others like this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

For GTA 5, to me the modders basically fix the game in many ways, even more than the previous games.
  • Official General and Piggsy pls like this

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

Make you try it bro, it's very good. Basically with this mod, random gang drive-by shootings take place in all the gang areas of South Los Santos, a car zips through the hood and shoots at rivals, and very often they shoot back, it can get real crazy. It really brings life to the hood, in very much the fashion we have so longed for it to be. This mod also has a bunch of other features that bring life to the streets in general. 

I use this loadout mod https://www.gta5-mod...r-gang-loadoutsit's great as it's very realistic, the gangs carry mostly pistols, but sometimes they have Micro SMGs, Shotguns, and AKs. Only problem with it, is that it's only for the Families and Ballas, the Vagos and other gangs don't have this. But I roleplay my gang wars between the Families and Ballas mostly, so it don't bother me too much. 

I used Better Gang Loadouts but I thought it wasn`t fair that the other gangs had only pistols so I made my own. There is no option to make the Families and Ballas have different guns (both use the weapons under FAMILIES line) and I`m still trying to figure out how to make MBG and Vagos have different guns since there are few different registries named MEXICAN (THE LOST also have a few). There are too many cool guns in the updates (TEC-9 is a must-have for ballas and fam :D ) no to give them to the gangs

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:22 PM Edited by Official General, 24 May 2017 - 05:24 PM.

It's unbelievable that Rockstar didn't just put this stuff in themselves. Carjackers, hood shootouts and other petty crime should be at the top of the list when it comes to making a GTA world. Even the 3D era made a point of including this stuff.

And IV didn't really do its share of this random street crime either tbh, but considering the physics, effects and AI that game was pushing in 2008 it's easier to forgive. There was still plenty of ped activity and world ambiance to counterbalance it, something V again falls short on.

This mod https://www.gta5-mod...ts/lively-worldcontains EVERYTHING you have just mentioned that should have been in V, and even the simple stuff that brings more life to the streets. Seriously this mod should the f*ckfaces at Rockstar highly ashamed of themselves !! Man I just love these random drive-bys, they are so ill !!

For gang missions and roleplay another great mod to compliment this one :

https://www.gta5-mod...scripts/gangmod

@ Don Pedro

I hear you bro. I can always use the simple trainer to spawn vagos with better and bigger guns, and give the Families and Ballas other guns too, so I can live with it, if it just means that the Families and Ballas have better weapon loadouts. 

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:54 AM

just bought pc version to play around with gangmods, Im on windows 7, will game run smoothly?

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:01 PM Edited by Official General, 14 July 2017 - 12:11 PM.

just bought pc version to play around with gangmods, Im on windows 7, will game run smoothly?

The game is compatible with Windows 7, so yes it should run smoothly. Just make sure you have the required PC specs and you should be fine. State your specs if you don't mind.

Go to gta5-mods.com and look for these mods :

* Gang Mod ​(features different features that focus exclusively on gang activity).

* Lively World ​(random gang drive-by shootings in the hood areas of South LS, plus random carjackings and intruders in your home). 

* Drug Trafficking ​(drug-dealing mini-game, very good, simple fun for roleplay as a gang member selling drugs).

* Rob & Sell Drugs ​(low-life crime like robbing people on the street at gunpoint or selling petty amounts of drugs for cash - possibly to get robbed, snitched on with police wanted level, or someone shooting at you)

* Simple Native Trainer (for bodyguard menu to create your own shootouts and gang wars anywhere and whenever you please). 

* Bodyguard Squads (an advanced bodyguard mod, really good for initiating your own drive-by shootings). 

* Better Gang Loadouts (Families and Ballas gang members carry Micro SMGs, Shotguns and AKs, not just pistols). 

* Strapped Lamar (Lamar now has a pistol anytime you hang out with him and will shoot at anyone that attacks you).

* Random Attackings (at random, an assassin will hunt you down and try to shoot and kill you, once you activate the mod).

Also change your pistol to a Glock 19, your micro SMG to a Mac-10, this makes the gang weaponry feel more realistic, on the same site there is a modder called JRidah, he makes the best weapon mods and you will find these weapons on his mod list for download. 

Do all of the above and your gang experience in V will feel like a dream - the way it should have felt in the first place. Seriously, these modders put Rockstar to massive shame, they should have been employed by Rockstar no joke !

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:21 AM

The game is compatible with Windows 7, so yes it should run smoothly. Just make sure you have the required PC specs and you should be fine. State your specs if you don't mind.

* Gang Mod ​(features different features that focus exclusively on gang activity).

* Lively World ​(random gang drive-by shootings in the hood areas of South LS, plus random carjackings and intruders in your home). 

* Drug Trafficking ​(drug-dealing mini-game, very good, simple fun for roleplay as a gang member selling drugs).

* Rob & Sell Drugs ​(low-life crime like robbing people on the street at gunpoint or selling petty amounts of drugs for cash - possibly to get robbed, snitched on with police wanted level, or someone shooting at you)

* Simple Native Trainer (for bodyguard menu to create your own shootouts and gang wars anywhere and whenever you please). 

* Bodyguard Squads (an advanced bodyguard mod, really good for initiating your own drive-by shootings). 

* Better Gang Loadouts (Families and Ballas gang members carry Micro SMGs, Shotguns and AKs, not just pistols). 

* Strapped Lamar (Lamar now has a pistol anytime you hang out with him and will shoot at anyone that attacks you).

* Random Attackings (at random, an assassin will hunt you down and try to shoot and kill you, once you activate the mod).

Also change your pistol to a Glock 19, your micro SMG to a Mac-10, this makes the gang weaponry feel more realistic, on the same site there is a modder called JRidah, he makes the best weapon mods and you will find these weapons on his mod list for download. 

Do all of the above and your gang experience in V will feel like a dream - the way it should have felt in the first place. Seriously, these modders put Rockstar to massive shame, they should have been employed by Rockstar no joke !

ha ha thanks man! Im trying some allready! totally different game now! You have some tips for changing territories? I want to customise every street in in South LS with different gang, is this possible?

At the moment Im using gang and turf mod which is great already

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:01 PM

ha ha thanks man! Im trying some allready! totally different game now! You have some tips for changing territories? I want to customise every street in in South LS with different gang, is this possible?

At the moment Im using gang and turf mod which is great already

I'm not sure about that. You should try Gang Mod by jedisjosh, it's a totally gang-focused feature, it might have what you're looking for. I haven't used it properly myself, as I've just finished the story of V with mods. Now I wanna use the mods more thoroughly in free roam, and Gang Mod is one I will be trying out a lot. 

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:20 PM Edited by Official General, 18 July 2017 - 12:47 AM.

@ Kasa

I just tried out Gang Mod for the first time and its very good, its f*cking insane ! I can confirm it indeed has gang territories, but I need to explore it more.

Here it is : https://www.gta5-mod...scripts/gangmod

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:44 PM

@ Kasa
I just tried out Gang Mod for the first time and its very good, its f*cking insane ! I can confirm it indeed has gang territories, but I need to explore it more.

Yes it's almost back to gta sa days! I only wish south ls could have a bit more territories, at moment it seems there is only 4

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:03 PM Edited by Official General, 18 July 2017 - 07:04 PM.

@ Kasa

Yes it's almost back to gta sa days! I only wish south ls could have a bit more territories, at moment it seems there is only 4

I've finished my 2nd play through of the story, that's why I'm only using it now, I wanted to do all this stuff in free roam after the story. Wow, it's f**king incredible, the gang action is wild !! I just went on a store robbery with my gang homies and they blasted the store clerk with a shotgun after he refused to give up the cash. Cops came and a huge gunfight took place at the gas station, man this is some next level explosive gang stuff !!

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:11 PM

I been searching for a while now how to get Lamar a gun. On one of my older game files Lamar had a gun and Michael would shoot at the Ballas when we rode pass them. I don't know exactly what I did to get that to happen or was it a glitch... Only thing I can say for sure was I completed the story. Has anyone else have this happen? I did get all the space docker parts to.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:48 PM

I been searching for a while now how to get Lamar a gun. On one of my older game files Lamar had a gun and Michael would shoot at the Ballas when we rode pass them. I don't know exactly what I did to get that to happen or was it a glitch... Only thing I can say for sure was I completed the story. Has anyone else have this happen? I did get all the space docker parts to.

Have you got V on PC ? A simple mod will fix that and give Lamar a pistol at all times whenever you hang out with him on social events. 

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:42 AM Edited by Official General, 19 July 2017 - 01:53 AM.

https://www.gta5-mod...a9#comments_tab

For the guys with V on PC - your gang gameplay has now been perfected with this mod - ALL gang members carry a variety of ALL firearms - different pistols, machine guns small and large, shotguns, assault rifles. ALL varieties, making the gang weaponry more realistic than ever !!

@ don pedro 

Your loadout is the best !! Thanks for sharing brother !!

• Piggsy pls likes this

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:24 PM Edited by don_pedro, 19 July 2017 - 02:32 PM.

For the guys with V on PC - your gang gameplay has now been perfected with this mod - ALL gang members carry a variety of ALL firearms - different pistols, machine guns small and large, shotguns, assault rifles. ALL varieties, making the gang weaponry more realistic than ever !!

@ don pedro 

Your loadout is the best !! Thanks for sharing brother !!!

You`re welcome homie :) Hope you got some nice and dangerous shootouts now. I tried to make it as realistic as possible so no Rambo sh*t where everybody running around with assault rifles, MG`s and shotguns. I made the percentage of heavier guns relatively small in comparison to pistols but at some point you will definetly encounter bangers with choppers :)

I`m trying to figure things out but at this point some gangs carry same weapon types, for example Families, Ballas and Armenians.

I`d love to see some movie clips or pictures of your gameplay with my Ambient Loadouts mod, guys please share!

• Official General likes this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:36 PM Edited by Official General, 19 July 2017 - 03:37 PM.

@ don pedro 

You`re welcome homie :) Hope you got some nice and dangerous shootouts now. I tried to make it as realistic as possible so no Rambo sh*t where everybody running around with assault rifles, MG`s and shotguns. I made the percentage of heavier guns relatively small in comparison to pistols but at some point you will definetly encounter bangers with choppers :)

I`m trying to figure things out but at this point some gangs carry same weapon types, for example Families, Ballas and Armenians.

I`d love to see some movie clips or pictures of your gameplay with my Ambient Loadouts mod, guys please share!

I'm so glad you made it very realistic by heavily limiting the amount bigger guns like assault rifles, MGs and shotguns. And I'm SO glad you left out even more unrealistic sh*t like rocket launchers, grenades, sticky bombs etc. This feature is truly a gang roleplayer's paradise. Just seeing gang members whip out all kinds of different pistols in gunfights is a mad rush of excitement to the brain !

What makes your even more supreme for me is that I've modded the pistols into much better  models like the Glock, Sig Sauer, Colt Magnum revolver, and the Micro SMG into a Mac-10. Using your mod with JRidah's weapons is the perfect union made in mod paradise. 

Time for more gang action brrrrrrrraaaaaaapppppp !!!!!!!

• don_pedro likes this

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:41 PM

@ don pedro 

I'm so glad you made it very realistic by heavily limiting the amount bigger guns like assault rifles, MGs and shotguns. And I'm SO glad you left out even more unrealistic sh*t like rocket launchers, grenades, sticky bombs etc. This feature is truly a gang roleplayer's paradise. Just seeing gang members whip out all kinds of different pistols in gunfights is a mad rush of excitement to the brain !

What makes your even more supreme for me is that I've modded the pistols into much better  models like the Glock, Sig Sauer, Colt Magnum revolver, and the Micro SMG into a Mac-10. Using your mod with JRidah's weapons is the perfect union made in mod paradise. 

I`m thinking about adding melee weapons like baseball bats, brass knuckles and knives for the gangs and making the law enforcement and army have a bit more diversified weaponry and attachements, for example flashlights. I haven`t change the Cult but maybe they could have some Rambo gear??? :D

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:27 PM Edited by Official General, 19 July 2017 - 09:35 PM.

@ don pedro 

I`m thinking about adding melee weapons like baseball bats, brass knuckles and knives for the gangs and making the law enforcement and army have a bit more diversified weaponry and attachements, for example flashlights. I haven`t change the Cult but maybe they could have some Rambo gear??? :D

@ don_pedro

Can I ask you for one very small request ? I know you made the cops use Combat Pistols, but can you give me a version of your Ambient Mod where the cops carry the standard Pistols ? Because in real life, the LAPD standard issue pistol is a Glock 9mm, and because I'm very much for realism in GTA, the normal Pistol in my V game is modded to be a Glock 19. Or better yet, make the police in your mod carry both standard Pistol and Combat Pistol ?

I'd GREATLY appreciate this !

* Note: Ignore this post if you replied to me on the GTA-5 Mods site. 

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:08 AM Edited by Official General, 20 July 2017 - 01:09 AM.

@don_pedro

It's cool now brother, I did it myself, I got the cops carrying regular pistols as Glocks, it's now perfect for me  :cool:  :^:

• don_pedro likes this

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

@don_pedro

It's cool now brother, I did it myself, I got the cops carrying regular pistols as Glocks, it's now perfect for me  :cool:  :^:

sorry I had some sh*t to do, glad you figured it out yourself :^: are the gun models you use animated? do they have attachements?

• Official General likes this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:01 PM

@don_pedro

sorry I had some sh*t to do, glad you figured it out yourself :^: are the gun models you use animated? do they have attachements?

Yes, the gun models I use are all animated and they have attachments too (well most of them as far as I know). I generally only use gun mods by JRidah on the same V mod site, he makes the best pistols (especially the Glocks, his Glocks are the best), him and another guy called BlackBradz (who made a brilliant Sig Sauer). Both these guys provide animations and attachments with their guns, check them out, here JRidah's Glock 17 :

https://www.gta5-mod...eapons/glock-17
  • don_pedro likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users