Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gang Life in Los Santos

9,179 replies to this topic
Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

There`s this modder called JediJosh, that dude made a few killer mods. He`s got the skills to create the ultimate gang mod :D But for real he did a mod of random attackings where you can be attacked by some assasin, madrazo`s cartel henchmen or someone else. Imagine if he changed it a bit and made a mod where after shooting for example a vagos member they would send a hit squad to retaliate but without any timer counting time left to the attack and any blips - so they can catch you sllippin any time

Yep, I know of him and I got a few of his mods on my game already, including the Random Attackings mod - that mod is brilliant, it's a ton of fun. He does a bunch of real good mods that guy.

I'm loving this Bodyguard squad mod right now, it's the best tool right now for gang wars, it's mad fun. You should check out Trifecta's Fleeca heists mod, that's very good too.
  • don_pedro likes this

818Vallero
  • 818Vallero

Hit Tha Loose Juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2016 - 07:00 AM

A Lil sum I did.

• Official General and don_pedro like this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:42 PM

The Drug Traffic Mod I'm using on PC is off the chain. This is exactly the kinda stuff Franklin needed. I really feel like I'm a hustla with this mod, going around town delaing drugs, re-ups, flippin' bricks, stackin' paper, blastin' my Glock on haters tryin' to take my business or my spot, it's crazy out here yeeaaaaah !!

• temi4328 and Still Madd like this

temi4328
  • temi4328

"The crow no longer sings to me"

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:23 PM

The Drug Traffic Mod I'm using on PC is off the chain. This is exactly the kinda stuff Franklin needed. I really feel like I'm a hustla with this mod, going around town delaing drugs, re-ups, flippin' bricks, stackin' paper, blastin' my Glock on haters tryin' to take my business or my spot, it's crazy out here yeeaaaaah !!

Keep enjoying it OG. Least you now like V.
  • Official General and Still Madd like this

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:35 PM

A Lil sum I did.

How did you replace the families in chamberlain hills with vagos and mbg? I saw some mod replacing ballas with families in grove street. Is it something similar or did you use rockstar editor?

yeahmantiptap
  • yeahmantiptap

Enforcer

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:11 PM Edited by yeahmantiptap, 10 November 2016 - 12:20 AM.

Im not a huge fan of that gangsta/ghetto/drug trip but whatever, Im playing with these mods and the game can become suddenly really brutal so I came here because I think you guys will like these:

https://www.gta5-mod...ecals-diversity

https://www.gta5-mod...ic-blood-effect

https://www.gta5-mod.../scripts/bloodv

https://www.gta5-mod...ll-overhaul-ero

https://www.gta5-mod...s-of-explosions

or

https://www.gta5-mod...lio-jedijosh920

I cant make a video right now, just try and youre gonna love this

• don_pedro likes this

Still Madd
  • Still Madd

You know who the f*ck Jesus is...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:38 PM

That sh*t sounds outstanding. Enjoy it.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:24 AM

That sh*t sounds outstanding. Enjoy it.

It is indeed. I urge you to get a gaming PC to play V with mods. I urge you. I'm now buying online property safehouses in SP with interiors and everything using the profits I made from drug dealing and the first heist. I'm also buying cars from Simeon's car dealership. I got Franklin's watch and bracelet in gold, iced out. This is how the real gangsta sh*t is supposed to be.

• temi4328 likes this

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:23 AM

It honestly sounds like whatever mods OG is using have fixed the game.
  • Official General likes this

LeakyLine
  • LeakyLine

|PaletoStrong|[PBMO]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:24 AM

Holy sh*t this topic still lives. Does anyone remember that kid who kep saying his dad was a Balla? 😂😂😂

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2016 - 01:09 PM

Holy sh*t this topic still lives. Does anyone remember that kid who kep saying his dad was a Balla?

It will be more alive if everybody on this thread got a PC and used the gang mods !! Like myself ;) 

AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

Only the cursed survive...

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2016 - 10:42 PM

It's been a while, and R* still haven't done sh*t with gangs in free roam aside from gang attacks.

It hurts, man...

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:26 AM

It's been a while, and R* still haven't done sh*t with gangs in free roam aside from gang attacks.

It hurts, man...

I now play V on PC with mods, and I'm playing the best gangsta sh*t on there. Mods with solve all your gangsta needs !

AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

Only the cursed survive...

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:59 AM

It hurts, man...

I now play V on PC with mods, and I'm playing the best gangsta sh*t on there. Mods with solve all your gangsta needs !

If only I had a decent PC.... and another copy of the game.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:30 PM

It hurts, man...

Just save up and get decent gaming PC, even the older graphics cards that are 2 to 3 years old are more than powerful enough to run V in 60fps, so therefore you can get good bargains, and not hurt your wallet too much. It's worth it, trust me.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:04 PM

It hurts, man...

Just save up and get decent gaming PC, even the older graphics cards that are 2 to 3 years old are more than powerful enough to run V in 60fps, so therefore you can get good bargains, and not hurt your wallet too much. It's worth it, trust me.

post some videos of those gang war, drug dealing and burgershot mods I want to see how they work.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:03 AM

post some videos of those gang war, drug dealing and burgershot mods I want to see how they work.

@ Smokes I would if I could, but to be honest I'm cr*p at that stuff, recording video gameplay. How do I even do it ?

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:05 AM

@ Smokes I would if I could, but to be honest I'm cr*p at that stuff, recording video gameplay. How do I even do it ?

Its easier on ps4 you just press a button record and then just upload to YouTube or Facebook. I know you can record in PC also maybe you should google it.

It's easier on PS 4 all you do is press a button record save and then upload to you tube or Facebook. I don't know how to record on PC maybe you should google it.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:12 PM

@Smokes

I will try then. Come to think of it, I'd actually love you guys to see what you're missing out on. I'll research and try and do it, bear with me.
  • don_pedro and temi4328 like this

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:53 PM

@Smokes

I will try then. Come to think of it, I'd actually love you guys to see what you're missing out on. I'll research and try and do it, bear with me.

But please please please play around with the loadouts file! There`s nothing better than seeing LS gangs blasting each other with different guns with extended mags :D

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2016 - 11:54 PM

@Smokes

But please please please play around with the loadouts file! There`s nothing better than seeing LS gangs blasting each other with different guns with extended mags :D

I got that already bro, long time ago. Before I bought my gaming PC, the Better Gang Loadout Mod was the first mod I had on bookmark list to add to my game. I got the gangs armed with not just pistols, but Micro SMGs, AKs, and sawed-off shotguns. I've gone one better and also changed the default pistol to a Glock 19 and the Micro SMG into a Mac-10.

• kasa and Still Madd like this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:54 PM Edited by Official General, 02 December 2016 - 09:56 PM.

[video][video]

Gang war in Chamberlain hood, Families just dealt with a bunch of Ballas, and another jeep full of Ballas are on their way to shoot up their hood !! And the guns they are using are Glock 9s.

There is a slice of modded GTA V life for my fellow Gangs Life In Los Santos thread homies !!

• Troublesome96_ and UAL like this

Troublesome96_
  • Troublesome96_

Outlaw

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:59 AM

What mod did you use to make them do that?

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:10 PM

What mod did you use to make them do that?

https://www.gta5-mod...odyguard-squads

• Troublesome96_ likes this

Troublesome96_
  • Troublesome96_

Outlaw

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:40 PM

I must've missed that when it came out. Thank you, sir.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:48 AM Edited by Official General, 04 December 2016 - 02:13 AM.

[video][video]

Everyday life in South LS.....you always gotta stay strapped, because you never know when it can go down. I always got my Glock cocked by my side, have you ? Well you better, because after that crazy fallout between the Ballas and Families in Grove Street, it's straight up war in South LS, enemies shooting at each other on sight !!

Mods really add the gangsta to this game. A special video for this thread.

• Troublesome96_ likes this

lydianduck
  • lydianduck

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:06 AM

I'm really loving your videos OG, keep 'em coming.

Still Madd
  • Still Madd

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:44 AM Edited by Still Madd, 04 December 2016 - 02:49 AM.

sh*t OG im definitely gonna get gta v on pc and im pretty sure im gonna overload my pc on it along the mods - i been re-playing san andreas for a very long time and modding it aswell but i think it's time to move on

could you post some pics of the glock and the mac-10?

and some of that drug dealing sh*t will be hot

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:35 PM Edited by Official General, 04 December 2016 - 01:37 PM.

sh*t OG im definitely gonna get gta v on pc and im pretty sure im gonna overload my pc on it along the mods - i been re-playing san andreas for a very long time and modding it aswell but i think it's time to move on

The pistols used in the last video I posted are Glock 19s, look closely. But if you wanna screenshots of the Glock in V, then here bro : https://www.gta5-mod...eapons/glock-17and the Mac 10 : https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/ingram-mac-10-animated

I will add videos of me using them later. This is the drug-dealing mod I use : https://www.gta5-mod...rug-trafficking

Funnily enough, I'm toying with the idea of getting SA on PC to mod it, do you think it's worth it ? I only completed it again for the 2nd time earlier this year on the PS4. But if the mods make it much better I may get it again on PC, mod it and have another playthrough !

Still Madd
  • Still Madd

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:40 PM Edited by Still Madd, 04 December 2016 - 03:40 PM.

The pistols used in the last video I posted are Glock 19s, look closely. But if you wanna screenshots of the Glock in V, then here bro : https://www.gta5-mod...eapons/glock-17and the Mac 10 : https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/ingram-mac-10-animated

I will add videos of me using them later. This is the drug-dealing mod I use : https://www.gta5-mod...rug-trafficking

Funnily enough, I'm toying with the idea of getting SA on PC to mod it, do you think it's worth it ? I only completed it again for the 2nd time earlier this year on the PS4. But if the mods make it much better I may get it again on PC, mod it and have another playthrough !

sure it's worth it - theres a sh*tload of mods for gta sa on pc

some effort and dedication within your body and you get to make your own mod on sanny builder which is complety easy once u understand it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users